Humanoid reptile thread. Lizardfolk, kobolds, yuan-ti, dragonborn, and other reptiles welcome

Humanoid reptile thread. Lizardfolk, kobolds, yuan-ti, dragonborn, and other reptiles welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

cor-innovations.com/cor-innovations-web-marketing.com/maptools/People/Sources/Non-Token Portraits/Serpentine/82364.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tits on a reptile

I agree with you they shouldn't be on dragonborn, but I think they make sense on yuan-ti. Yuan-ti are descendants of human cultists, and still retain some mammalian traits.

Don’t forget that some of them under go rituals to obtain new snake forms. A pure blood can hypothetically change his body all the way to abomination.

I allow tits on females if the males have toned six-packs. But for kobolds, I prefer to just have them be colorful and the females to have wide thighs. Leave the stuff to yuan-ti and dragonborn.

>he doesn't like this
Are you actually homosexual?

What I fap to and what I want in my campaign are different. I prefer to keep a certain level of realism, and kobolds having breasts is over that.

I know it's not humanoid, but I had this awesome dragon pic that I wanted to share.

>fingers on a snake
>binaural vision on a reptile
>speech without a glottal stop

Goodness, oh my.

Holy fuck you scalies have bad art taste. There's like 2 anons at the most that have actually posted stuff that looks good.

That's a new one

Kek

>Yuan-ti are descendants of human cultists

This is the exact opposite of how the serpent-men they're based on worked.

Well, now that you mention serpent-men, in Faerun yuan-ti were created by the precursor sarrukh race.

This one was in Serpent Kingdoms but it's pretty close to NSFW so I'll link it.
cor-innovations.com/cor-innovations-web-marketing.com/maptools/People/Sources/Non-Token Portraits/Serpentine/82364.jpg

The Serpent Sibyl - a half-fiend yuan-ti. Her mom was a marilith.

>can't post a picture on Veeky Forums
>that was published by WOTC in a kid's book

The state of this board.

Feels bad man. Looking through the archive of even just four years ago and shit like this was on the board all the time. But mods and janitors now know that cheesecake is badwrongfun.

More yuan-ti should use bright colors. Brown and green gets boring.

Someone made an OSR class based on this guy.

>Rodrigo Vegas take on confrontation
My niggah.
its a shame these were never made itno models.
I never understood the whole fire industries thing. Did they hold the rightst o confrontation for a while? They did make some models but did they ever sell them? What happened to that company?
And how is this related to the new Confrontation kickstarter thats coming up?
Man id love for these artworks to be made into models.

>Man id love for these artworks to be made into models.
Considering the ones that did, yeah.

I mean, digits aren't that out of place on reptiles in general, but mammary glands?

Make them mating displays; bigger "breasts" means more fat reserves, means a more successful hunter, means a much more viable mate.

...Which is actually more of an argument for male reptile-folk to have tits, now that I think about it...

If you really want to get into the nitty gritty though, there is no way anything but a direct relative of humankind would have breasts of that sort.

Whatever god that created them was a pervent.

Stop being gay and accept lizard tits.

oof

Pick your favorite reptile race and flesh out some of their culture
Really sell me on including your race of choice. What makes them special and not just the same throwaway race #382658235?

Yuan-ti are hyper-logical, ruthless creatures descended from a fallen empire. They seek to reclaim their former glory, and are knowledgeable about what leads to the decay of other civilizations. They promote the drug trade, gather blackmail, assassinate the occasional berk, and generally work towards the subversion and control of other nations to resurrect their sleeping god.

Read up on the globalists, the NWO, the jews, the illuminati, the Federal Reserve, etc. for inspiration on incorporating them into a campaign.

Don't bother, all the reptile races in DnD except for dragonborn are the same. Stupid shitty 'emotionless lizards lol!!!!' faggotry.

Is there any point to these threads other than posting boner material and making the scalies on Veeky Forums appear?

Does there need to be?

Kobolds. Because they're nasty trap-loving basards.

Isn't that also the case for dragonborn? In 3rd edition they were humans (or other races) that served Bahamut and undertook a ritual that transformed them into dragonborn. 4th edition changed their backstory but were still originally human, only now the transformation had occurred several generations ago and affected their whole society.

It's fantasy.
Some reptiles breathe fire and have 6 limbs including their wings, a few are capable of human speech, and others breastfeed their young.

It might well be actually. I just remember one sourcebook saying they don't have breasts, and the art for it showing them having them.

I know it's slightly off-topic, but with all the scalies here I figure you guys would know. Where can I find out more about deep dragons, and how should I effectively use them in a campaign?

Why

Incorrect, I'm afraid. In 4e, their origin is uncertain, but all the stories agree they were always humanoid dragons. The difference is that either they were born spontaneously from Io's blood after he got chopped in half, that he created them from lesser versions of the same spirits he used to make the dragons, or that he made them first as the perfect race before making "true" dragons as living weapons of war to fight the Primordials.

oof

hell no