Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2100 You Will Smell My Greatness Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KbuNq8dy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Klein_Blue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartholomew_and_the_Oobleck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sienna
rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Sienna_Khan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrian_purple
docs.google.com/document/d/1oiAia0X2nat-1dNVPC-4BqYqN_3uJ8MsCW9L6UOQqLI/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jump 03: Tsukihime
Origin: Ordinary High School Student
Perks:
Magic Circuits - 20.
Origin - Wandering.
Model Student
Even Tonight, The Moon Is Beautiful
Mystic Eyes of Death Perception [200]
Instinct [0]
Nanaya [100]
I Am Not A Killer [0]

Items:
Sealing Artifact
Mystic Eye Killers
Nanatsu Yoru [0]

Companions:
The Killer In Me
Canon Companion [100] - Arcueid Brunestud
A Faithful Hand+Upgrade - Twins, they were.

Drawbacks:
This Chair [100]
My Word Is My Bond [200]
Trails of Blood [400]
Dying Dream [300]

pastebin.com/KbuNq8dy

This is taking longer than I thought and I'm still not even done.

Military perkline is done. Not feeling too sure about the second 600. Tell me what you guys think.

>Klein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Klein_Blue
A color named klein, made by a guy named klein.

>Oobleck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartholomew_and_the_Oobleck
Oobleck is a bunch of greenish goop.

>Polendina
Apparently this is a refference to a kind of cornmeal, due to pinocchio's dad wearing a wig? The word was used to insult him.

Unless you mean military dude, in which case his name is literally Ironwood, which is two colors technically. Grey for iron and brown for wood.

>Shere Khan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sienna
rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Sienna_Khan
You got her name wrong. It's Sienna, which is a shade of brown.

Already did klein and polendina.

>Tryian Callows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrian_purple
A shade of purple. And apparently Callows is a kind of marsh, so green or brown maybe?

>Adam
Hebrew bullshit, means red.
Look. It's absract, confusing, and sometimes literally in another language. But the rule is still holding. Only Ozpin and Salem escape it, and they do so by having been around long before the rule was written.

Do we have any perks that would let me study a supernatural effect and turn it into a tech version?

Amazo's Backup Notes from Young Justice

Jumpers! How often do you bite off more you can chew? How do you deal with that?

Tell me your tales of figurative and actual big meals.

So quick Marvel question would taking Body+Adamantium+Vibranium+Kinesis(self)+Shapesfiting make me a T-1000 made of the same shit as Captain America's shield?

What are some perks that would get others to just give me stuff?

Since the Writing Bandwagon is rolling, let me get in on it.

Jump 018: Zootopia (Complete)

Drawbacks - 70% Less Fur (Toned down), Narrative Change (Pack Street Inclusion)

Race: African Wild Dog
Background: Drop-In

Perks: Cheese & Crackers, Disney Magic, Night Howler Immunity, All About the Bengals, Baby!
Items: Guide Book (Upgraded), iCarrot Music Player, Doughnuts

Companions:
+ Katia: Snow Leopard - ZPD - Boot Camp, Stop! ZPD!, Heart and Pride, Fluffy, Recording Pen
+ Bea: Crocodile - ZPD - Boot Camp, Stop! ZPD!, Heart and Pride, DVD Collection
+ Peridot: Golden Jackal - Support Staff - U.A. Lackey, Green Energy, N.H. Immunity
+ Hrist: Rhino - ZPD - Boot Camp, Stop! ZPD!, Heart and Pride, Fox Taser
+ Marceline: Flying Fox - Shyster - Slick, All About the Bengals, Baby!, Cuter than I thought you'd be!, Fluffy, Pawpsicles, Tricked Out Speedster

Story: Included in PDF

For those of you who read Part 1 already, you can start on Page 23.

Bit of forewarning, it's mostly comfy slice-of-life antics, so if you're looking for major reveals or action scenes, that's all in the first ten pages.

I thought that would only let us transfer our perks into tech equivalents, not any supernatural effect that we see?

What does your multiversal trophy room look like?

If you read the notes in the supplement you'd know the answer to that.

It's no, the answer is no.

Haven't rad it yet, but I love the spam-free format you use.

Yay! Was looking forward to that. Going to go read it in a bit.

>Burmese_Python_Snake_Devo
IdolMaster Jump.
the entire Cude Idol Perkline is all about getting people to be nice to you and do nice things for you because of how cute you are.
(did v1.2 ever get put on the drive)

Florida: America's Australia.

While we're on the subject of RWBY and things people should do while there:

>1. Necrosphinx vs. those elephant Grimm (were they called Goliaths?)
>2. Murda'Deff, da Killingest OR an Ancient Frost Dragon OR four Pegasus Knights vs. the Grimm Dragon
>3. Do Grimm really have any magic resistance in general?
>4. To spare (but utterly humiliate) pic related, or throw her to the Sabretusks? Hard mode: no harem perks.
>5. Will they ever tell us the origin of the Faunus?

Threadly reminder that you had four years to make that jump for the series you enjoy, so complaining about quality, canonicity or people making jumps for series that aren't finished is just entitled shitstirring.

I did look over the supplement it says that Body+Adamantium/Vibranium turns you into Colossus OR a shapeshifting mass of metal, combining that with Kinesis(self)+Shapeshifting that gives you prototype levels of shapeshifting doesn't seem like it violates any rules it would just be expensive

In Watchmen, does The Surface Of The Sun, which makes you invulnerable to pretty much any environment or naturally occuring thing in the universe, also protect you against people using attacks of that nature and level against you?

If I keep pace this will probably be done tonight or tomorrow so I'll just post the complete WIP then.

Lazy fuck can't even upload the actual pdf.

The relevant jumps have been suspended until Valeria updates them. There's no point in including invalid content in the OP.

Here you go.

Jumpers, how strong is the plot in your jumps? How often do you butterfly the plot away just by being present during normal interactions with the characters?

best ways to imitate this spell?

Hm. Futurama time travel? Fry ended up becoming his own grandfather, so becoming your enemies' father seems quite possible.

Well, personally I think some light spam (5 or less posts) can help drum up interest for builds and writing. But that's just me.

Hope you enjoy it!

Seems like there ought to be some way to get it to work through Thu'um. What with it being vocally rearranging the universe. But that would probably take a whole mountain of power and have some side effects.

The cheaty answer is, of course, Dungeons and Dragons.

Threadly reminder that making anything for you ungrateful wretches is literally begging to be shat on and screamed at. Why in gods name would anyone make anything for this bunch of ungrateful assholes?

You are correct.

You don't understand.

Seconding thuum power, jt even has 3 words! Im Your Father!

Go to a series of Oglaf-like 'verses in Hero BBS and learn it there.

Addiction is a powerful thing.

Divine-tier illusion magic in Anima can retcon reality so long as the end result could theoretically have happened. Technically it's just an illusion so strong that it warps reality, not an actual change to history, and if anyone rolls to disbelieve it breaks. But only a single person, the strongest that would be affected by the illusion, gets to roll. And it's only people directly affected by the illusion, so like if you retconned a mountain into existence the people that live in the area and would have known if there was a mountain there would be among the pool of candidates, but someone passing through wouldn't be no matter how strong. So just be the daddy of relatively weak people, or people who you know you're stronger than both them and their families.

Buy me a puppy.

Will you love it and care for it and clean up after it? No. Of course you wont. And I will be stuck taking care of a puppy because you lost interest. If you want a puppy you need to build a doghouse and fence first.

Fine, I'll build a doghouse and a fence! And it'll be the best doghouse ever! And everyone will like it!

One of the lewd jumps over on QQ has that without the time travel.

What breed will it be?

I feel like this puppy must be red and at least 15ft tall

Fine thwn. Remember it has to keep a pupper dry and warm in the snow and winter.

That requires their mother to be alive.

Labrador.

Hey. OAA. Fuck off.

Why are you still here if you hate everyone and their content?

Nah. The only people who are shat on are scumbags who deserve to be shit on.

In another world with my smartphone genius capstone.

Done with the perklines.

The old kingdom also has one.

>Done with the perklines.

He's a God(zilla).

They are a bit rough and need refined but the gyst of it is there. So, "done" is more like it.

The whole point of jumpmakers is to steal other, actual creators' work and attach prices to it. The most respect they deserve is the respect you'd assign a shady used car salesman.

See still shitting on people.

Because I make builds for myself and like the occasional discussion.

Bullshit.

Then why are YOU still here, buying shady used cars?

Threadly reminder that entitled whining and shitstirring is the default mode of not only Veeky Forums, but the entire human race.

Are you saying Zamasu was right?

I'm here to prevent other people from making the same mistake, raise awareness of poor conduct, and point out especially shady dealers.

I'm not the one complaining about being in a shady car dealership.

>Bullshit.
Prove it. Also, post a build.

Now that I'm onto powers should I include every monster in Final Wars? or just stick closest to Millennium and let the lot of those monsters stick to the inevitable Showa jump?

I'd just stick to those introduced in Millennium

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Gonna include Mothra and Battra but that is just a matter of course.

Why wouldn't you include Final Wars, isn't it also part of the Millennium series?

What jumps would you say have good formatting? Which ones would be best to emulate in regards to their formatting and design?

>Pic
Does something like that appear in the series?

What are good perks that help you manage a galatic empire?

Were you ever disappointed when you got to meet your heroes?

Sword and Sorcery.

It is but at the same time a lot of those monsters are main stays of the Showa era of Godzilla and don't get a lot of screen time in Final Wars. Most of them sorta just have I'm a big monster as a power any way.

I think that is fan art of Monster X. Which does millennium does create.

Yep, though it looks different in Final Wars. Monster X is the ultimate weapon of the alien invaders in that movie, arriving in a meteor. It battles Godzilla for a while, and just as Godzilla seems to gain the upper hand, it transforms into Keizer Ghidorah.

If you add time travel, the entire focus of the original spell...

>3. Do Grimm really have any magic resistance in general?
Soul shit doesn't work on them 'cause they have no souls, but other than that I don't see why they'd have any magic resistance beyond whatever they'd get from being naturally tough.

>4. To spare (but utterly humiliate) pic related, or throw her to the Sabretusks? Hard mode: no harem perks
I get the impression she was tempted into her current life while she was at a low point, and by the time she realized how bad it really was she was too scared/stockholm'd to leave. Feel free to spare/humiliate. I'm also behind on the most recent season, so something may have happened that makes bullshit out of what I just said.

>5. Will they ever tell us the origin of the Faunus?
I could have sworn one of the World of Remnants said they're just a weird divergent evolution that shares a very recent common ancestor with man.

Dragon Ball Z has some good perks for that, I think in the Alien perk tree.

Not really. I mean, part of it is recognizing that, in all but the most Mary Sue of cases, people, even heroes, are flawed. Batman didn't always make the right call, but I still appreciated what he was trying to do. Eggman had an immature streak of selfishness, but I still had fun hanging out with him.

If you put people up on a pedestal, thinking they're infallible, of course you're going to be disappointed. Nobody is perfect. Not even the imaginary people we wish we could be.
The thing is to just enjoy them for what they are, and what they're trying to be, not for what you think they should.

Who/what is the most annoying being in existence? I wish to bind them to my most hated enemies for all of eternity.

>Soul shit doesn't work on them 'cause they have no souls
Eh, it's more that they can't USE soul shit because they have no souls.
Hunters universally have activated Semblances and Auras, which makes it possible to actually fight the Grimm.

The timer is intentionally longer, I believe, for game balance reasons. If you're dead, they have a couple days to attack you undefended.
While you're dead, you're dead. Dungeons and Colonies go into autopilot essentially, buying up replacements for slain minions and nothing else, unless you've given that authority to someone else like a Familiar of Companion.

Duels are lord v lord, but you can allow someone to do the domain battle for you.

Grace period starts from loss. This is why duels are riskier than the domain battle.

MC's sister is a Plot Device basically. She doesn't really do anything, and all the lords want her for Reasons She's a God's Seed . You can use OOC powers to protect her.

Colony intentionally costs twice the amount of a Dungeon, since it takes twice as many fragments to make one.
With all that said and done, I don't think anyone has too many more problems with the jump, so I'm gonna go ahead and put it on the drive.

You.

>If you put people up on a pedestal, thinking they're infallible, of course you're going to be disappointed.
Okay, but even beyond that, were there aspects of their characters that came across as more likable in media, that were less appealing in real life?
Did they have any behaviors that weren't covered in canon, or glossed over, which you hadn't expected?

I think what he means is you can't damage or rip out their souls.

Also does anyone have a list of teaching perks

Heavens lost property
Synapse resident
110 yo male
Unique data signature free
Hands of icarus free
The stairway to heaven 800
Tools of daedalus 300
Living miracle -300
What beautiful wings free
Pearly gates free

Items
Stopwatch free
Dive game free
Incubation pods -600

Drawbacks
What is love -300
Sakurai why -100
A flock of seagulls 0

Worm Plan
1. Murderize the fuck out of Scion/as many Endbringers as necessary with the Phoenix force, getting a copy of Stilling when I do.
2. Get Panacea therapy.
3. Give Taylor a Gen. Isekai Skill Book of Most Common Superpower.
4. Kill all the S-Class threats, get Bonesaw therapy
5. Troll everyone.
6. Power copy Contessa.
7. Yeah, can't think of anything else pressing
8. ???
9. Profit.
Any other blindingly obvious steps?

Ah. I see. I am reminded once again that my IQ is just below the retard cut-off.

The adoring fan

This is something I found a while back.

docs.google.com/document/d/1oiAia0X2nat-1dNVPC-4BqYqN_3uJ8MsCW9L6UOQqLI/edit

You done good gw. You done good.

>Any other blindingly obvious steps?
Replace 1. with
>Get a new plan

Umm... why?

Scion has no business hanging with the Phoenix Force. The plan is fine, assuming user somehow managed to obtain the Phoenix Force.

>Dragon Ball Z has some good perks for that,
Maybe I'm blind, but I'm not seeing it.

Space Agent line.

:3c Thank you! It was a bit bumpy at the start, but I think it's turned out pretty good! I've been meaning to get back into GUild Wars 2 so hopefully that'll inspire me to work on that jump after. There's just...soooo much stuff for each class, haha.

Thanks

No reason just wanted to dick around

>Phoenix force
Mind if I ask how you got this? Wait, are you the user who wanted to seduce it and have it inhabit you?

That build seems fairly optimized. Are you sure you're not an SBer?

>That build seems fairly optimized
¿Que?

Go hunting. There are a lot more parasite entities out there, don't stop with Zion. Travel the universe, finding autistic space worms and eating them to gain their powers.

It's an exploit with the Generic HP Fanfic jump over on SB. One of the Marvel crossover fics has being a Phoenix (from HP) give you the Phoenix Force from Marvel. Since being a Phoenix animagus is an option there... ridiculously overpowered for 200cp.