/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdN1qzJ5NUwiy8P_q_ez2r2BBPBMHSkzEaF_EBTD_wWRO5phg/viewform?usp=sf_link
youtube.com/watch?v=n_l-oq8UU44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just got done binge watching the Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans. Got any mecha cyoa's?

>First Year
Magic 101
Jewelcraft
Detection
Potion Brewing
Herblore
>Second Year
Survivalism
Animal Talking
Animal Form
Toxic
Conjuration
Fire
>Third Year
Blink
Offensive Wards
Enchanting
Lightning

>Title
Alchemist

>Dorm
Rook

>Living Conditions
Single

>Mysteries
Y1: Slime Pet
Y2: The Catacombs
Y3: Hidden Library
I don't trust any of the "waifu" options here. Slime Pet is the superior choice for companionship.

>Friends
Savvas
Gabe
Rodmel
Kriras
Carrie

Type A personalities are cancer, and so are harem-building degenerates. Carrie is the only female option who I can be sure of--if she stays a friend, she has a compatible personality with me, and if something more, she's the only one who would never end up cucking me.

You've still got a chance to participate in the Collab! Breccia's airport gift shop is trying to get everything off the shelves before closing up for renovations on the 14th, and all it needs is some shelf tags of the items it's offering. Here's where you can submit yours:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdN1qzJ5NUwiy8P_q_ez2r2BBPBMHSkzEaF_EBTD_wWRO5phg/viewform?usp=sf_link

YOU CAN SUBMIT UP TO TWO ITEMS. I don't know if I made that clear enough. Hopefully the caps helps.

I had a good time putting this thing together, but I'm not interested in doing too many more collabs on this scale in the future. I can see why the last guy wasn't eager to do it again.

will you ever stop posting?

Don't be rood.

is there such a thing as good cyoa

Give me your standards senpai, and I'll see what I can find

it has to be good and not bad

no that's not good

Give me the standards by which you judge the goodness and badness of cyoa. Some cyoa are objectively bad(no one likes them, not even ironically), but most are judged subjectively.

Then how about this?

The first hurdle complete, now I just gotta finish the rest of this shit. I think this'll be the last preview, too many WiP posts makes things shit most of the time.

I remember this from years ago. Took you long enough. I think the original design looked better, but this is still pretty damn good my man.

You mean this? Sorry, but it was made by a different author than .

Oh, thats a shame. I don't know why I thought a nice thing would ever happen in this day and age.

Does anyone have the the warhammer 40k cyoa?
The most recent one.

>most recent WH40k CYOA
IIRC, that should be this one.

Eh, think of it as a spiritual successor, kind of. I want to do some shit with a similar feel to that seeing as it's what inspired me to do this anyways.

>When One Last Hope is the lewdest option

Which one? Theres a few different ones, Space Marine, Rogue Trader, some generic ones...

Oh shit, this looks really good.

It's not complete yet? Aw...

i choose demi human i dont want to go to the nether world right away, but i dont want to live in ignorance either, i want her to train me

>i want her to train me

Gonna go ahead and repost.

Eh, she doesn't really have time to train you herself, she's apart of the race for Netherlord and if you don't take the job someone will in your place and she has to handle being a contender plus making sure you don't get ganked by one of the other contenders whilst you're still weak. That ain't to say you can't be trained by her, just not in that route, at least as of now. Maybe that'll change as I work.
Gimme awhile and I'll get it done eventually, hopefully sooner than later.
Thanks for praise.

I'm definitely going Demi-Human but fuck having to be handheld all the way to full power. I'm gonna use all the bullshit I learned as a human in order to maximize my power.
Still too much of a degenerate not to pick the Futa option though, how much of a downside is the libido boost?

cyoa where i can be a dad for alien?

No, it went something like" Be a: guardsman, acolyte, space marine" etc etc. It did have a black background.

i see, i find really hard you would be able to do something against oponents that have lived their entire time on the netherworld, so i wanted a mentor or something, even more as a demi human where you are pretty weak at the begining

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's older than the one I posted (but not as old as the white-background, eight-road one, I think).

>Going for demihuman for the promise of great power that you might not even achieve
>Not accepting to become the netherlord
>Not choosing instead to become a fallen angel to exploit elemental weaknesses
>Not choosing to defeat all your opposition despite the overwhelming odds like a true netherlord should
Faggot

i like the yourney not instant gratification

>Going for demihuman for the promise of great power that you might not even achieve
>Not choosing to defeat all your opposition despite the overwhelming odds like a true netherlord should
These two do not go together.

Now that I think about it. What the fuck's the appeal of the Imp option?
Looking weak from the start ain't much when you're just gonna get bullied.

I assumed that it was a "start weak but you might become the fucking strong" thing but demi-human is simply superior overall so yeah

Not to mention the Lesser Devil is Imp but stronger.
Why the fuck does the Imp option exist outside of challenge mode?

Fuck yeah Demi-Human, only way to fly. Better get started on the throne now though..gotta stay one step ahead of the haters.

Broken
Lifelike
Clockmaker
Undeniably Sentient
Flawless Facade
Galatea
Crimson Core
Intelligent
Curious
Moral
Friendly
Makers Mark
Magnum Opus
Rapport

I wasn't really sure if I should go with "rapport" or "I am". Trying to make everything fit together, the idea is that the alchemists are seeking to kill her for the stone while I'm looking for the one that made it and possibly others. Emphasis on "kill" because she is undeniably "alive", though whether it's me (rapport) or her (I Am) pushing that angle more is the question. Going with rapport for now because her trying to make her existence public knowledge makes the Magnum Opus challenge unreasonable.

Do fairies count as aliens?

Would you kindly stop replying to bait?

I prefer to assume the best in anons. On the off-chance that he's not baiting, I'll be guiding him to his prime cyoa.
Otherwise, hey, tug tug dash is fun

>1: The Your Option, could it apply to both the other options if you take it, instead of just one?
I don't know, maybe? If I ever make a update to Your CYOA I will keep it in mind.

>2: Your Magic is really specific and could be generalized to CCGs in general maybe?
While it is true, why would you want to play other card games than magic? Also if I changed it, the name of the option woulden't be as catchy.

>3: You could use a note about what counts as yours, like digital media counts if you saved a file of it either on a hard drive, or on the cloud somewhere, but doesn't if you just read it somewhere on the web, or merely bookmarks it.
I think it's pretty specific, it says things that you own. Like no pirated shit, only things that you legally own counts. So it could be either digital or physical, but you must own it.

>4: More options. Like the Your Home specified computer games, so If you played Skyrim as a computer game, your golden, but if you played at on a PS3/4, no Skyrim home for you.
Fuck console peasants and fuck everyone who plays Skyrim unmoded, like Skyrim is unplayable garbage without mods.

>Your Console/Console Games, Your Handheld Gaming system/Smart Phone games and apps
Not gonna give shit to the console peasants and the mobile and handheld wildlife.

>Some More You things to want: Your Pet, Your Family, Your Vacation, Your Dream Job, Your Hobby, Your Religion, YOUR OPINION, YOUR WAY.
Yeah, perhaps I'll add a few options to it. I'll think about it after I have finished the SJW CYOA.

No. Would be awesome if you could make one!

>While it is true, why would you want to play other card games than magic?

Not him, but I would never play Magic willingly, Yu-Gi-Oh! is where it is at.

>Fuck console peasants

Fuck Mustard Race elitists.

Mystery box

>why would you want to play other card games than magic?
Force of Will has better Waifus and similar top-end fuckery spells and giant monsters?

>Likes Yu-Gi-Oh! better than MTG
>Is also a filthy console peasant.
Somehow I am not surprised.

>Force of Will has better Waifus and similar top-end fuckery spells and giant monsters.
What? 1 card has better Waifus and spells than the entire game?

>What? 1 card has better Waifus and spells than the entire game?
No, but the weeb TCG with the same name does.

Broken
Porcelain Doll
Undeniably Sentient
Zirconium Ceramic, Crimson Core, Restful Spring
Intelligent, Moral, Lewd, Curious

Available Challenges:
*Maker's Mark, *Rapport, Magnum Opus, *I Am

Oh dear, we're Pygmalion now.

I found her, broken and discarded in one of The Maze's alleyways. I'm surprised one of the other alley rats hadn't taken her for themselves... Until I tried to move her... Inhumanly heavy.

Curiously enough, despite her being porcelain and discarded, she wasn't cracked, a new type of ceramic perhaps?

For lack of a better term, after some searching, I figured out how to open her back. Clockwork, naturally. Amazing design. There was a cog inset with a glittering ruby of some sort knocked loose and sitting at the base of her compartment. I fit it back onto the spoke at the center and her gears clicked back into motion...

She was a marvel. Not only for her physical design, but she clearly had... a spark of humanity. Critical thinking, curiosity, morality, she had personality. She was only a doll in body.

She had a soul. And she had to prove it to the world.

guys, where can I join this irc

PPP+ when?

Que?

At least use a name people recognize when spouting bullshit.

>ITT: The only page PPP+ is used for.

user ... that's PPPP, not PPP+.

>PPP+
Fk that. Im not going to post 20 pages of cancer for furries.

You. Everybody else isn't actually one, they're just humoring you so you feel less alone.

They are not furries though?

You user.

tok is a literal cuck IRL if I recall correctly, which explains a lot

Damn I hate that guy

Inactive
Lifelike
Clockmaker
>Grants +1 Module and +2 Traits.
Overpowered, Countermeasures, Flawless Facade
Curious, Innocent, Friendly, Reserved

>Challenges
Maker's Mark & Doppelganger are freely qualified, after that, it's Interesting Times
youtube.com/watch?v=n_l-oq8UU44
For some reason, I feel like I should take Hunted out of that (In actuality, I'd prefer Rapport)

wait...he actually said that?

No, he didn't. That was a thing we made in the Discord to prove you can mess with posts.

Good thinking.

what happened?

what if that's edited as well? :thinking:

Dickscordanon is shitposting like he did about two months ago. And everybody's taking the bait as if there was a clearance sale on it.

this isn't edited though

Confirmed

I always knew something was fishy about that guy

Rename the threads to SAD general, please. This thread has almost nothing to do with CYOAs, it's the new Shitpost About Discord general.

oi. I worked my ass off to make these threads what they are today.
Stop insulting my hard-work