Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2101: A hundred jumpers under the sea edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

I have decided that instead of eating human babies alive I shall instead only partake of young virginal maidens.

Am I good yet?

Better is rather nebulous and not everyone who plays it agrees what that means exactly. I will list some of the elephants in the room that are a problem for humanity or creation as a whole.

>Exalted
So the exalted themselves are going to be an issue as the ancient soul graft superweapons don't choose based on morality but instead on greatness (solars), how well you manage to survive (lunars, specifically luna choosing), destiny says so (sidereals), failed to solar exalt (abyssals, infernals), or just born with it (dragonblooded). This leaves an increasingly powerful, opinionated bunch of all stripes running around scattered like jacks across Creation with some of which being complete and utter monsters. Some might be of help to your aims and others a hindrance, but regardless whatever you do it will be them in the setting making waves during your stay and after. Authors have stated that they would go power mad regardless as "power corrupts" is a theme of the game line, the great curse sped things up. You need to do something about that for long term improvements.

>The Great Curse
The dying curse of the primordials who became the Neverborn couldn't affect the Incarnae, so it bad mojo judo'd onto the Exalted. This magnified their flaws to extreme heights that Exalted justify in hindsight and aren't aware of the curse. This spirals out of control until they become extreme DDLC on a scale that ruins nations. As an exalt you have to deal with it too.

>Alchemicals
Aren't they Exalted too? Indeed! I just don't care enough to read about them. What I can say is they live inside a primordial (Autocthon) who is dying of super robot cancer, and they invade creation in force (Locust Crusade) to devour souls and materials to help him (it doesn't). Also Autocthon has a soul called the violator of anal space who basically wants to do that with sharp implements (and rebuilding Autobot as a murder machine) to the Yozi, Neverborn, and everything else.

[1/?]

Jumpers! How loyal are your companions and followers? Are they your devoted disciples or do they have their own nefarious plots? More importantly, how do you react to either of those scenarios.

Tell me your tales of companions!

How would a combat focused Exalted do in Worm? I've been reading about the latter setting and holy shit, it's more bullshit than other cape settings desu

4 of them are anthropomorphized equipment I crafted several jumps prior to granting them awareness and sapience, I even gave each of them a piece of my soul before awakening them. All of them spend nearly all of their time around me in item form because it's what they're used to and what's comfortable for them.

r8 my waifu /jc/

Stellar sideboob, 8/10

>not wanting to fight evil pantsless

It's really not desu.

One is my hardcoded to be loyal daughter

The other is my hardcoded to be loyal meido

The others, well Im the others gos so they can betray me but if they do they will be going to the desolate hell.

desu I respectfully disagree desu

>Bureaucracy
I speak of the Celestial and Terrestrial bureaucracy which split cooperation during Creation's own super plague and left a lot of bad blood between them.They basically operate facets of reality to keep everything running smoothly in ideal conditions. When your head of state is addicted and withdrawn with fate ninjas bribing, assassinating, and strong arming their way is not an ideal state as of it's construction. Those in power tend to abuse it to stay in power or appease those who put them there. Others are jaded about how things are when looking back on how things were. Some just want to do their job or have one, since multiple apocalypses have left some gods unemployed. Either way you'll be dealing with it's denizens when you start making changes, in all stripes and essence levels.

>Incarnae
Essence 10 spirits who are on top of the above bureaus. They are all addicted to the Games of Divinity made by primordials which makes super addicts of non-primordials who play. Giving them rehab and doing something about said Games (don't let them know, drug addicts who have their fix destroyed in front of them do not react well) would go a long way towards fixing the bureau's problems if not most of Creation's. Assuming you can make them do their jobs again.

>Neverborn
When the primordials were killed they didn't go away since "Power to an extreme can never be truly destroyed". Instead you get these guys. Their own bodies became tombs and every waking moment is existential torture/agony. To the point their collective wangst created a concentrated anti-existence vortex beneath them. They want all reality to full stop, their own mostly. They are the bad bosses of some of the Big Bads called Deathlords. They have their own mad worshippers and reality warped labyrinth surrounding them and their Nope Hole. Permanently destroying them in exchange for dealing with the Deathlords would solve a lot of problems.

[2/?]

Well you're wrong to desu. Like, unless you qualify your statement further desu. But desu it sounds like you're someone basing their assessments of of memes than actual familiarity with either setting desu.

It's less memes and more a lack of familiarity with the extremes of other cape settings, clearly.

>How would a combat focused Exalted do in Worm? I've been reading about the latter setting and holy shit, it's more bullshit than other cape settings desu

What essence are they, and what edition are they.
These are the other important detailts
You need to give info on this for us to tell you how well you'd do in worm.

If someones main experience with cape settings was something like the MCU, they probably think that too be the case.

Not everyone is very familiar with comic books either.

Hulk can stomp and destroy the east coast

Reed richards can casually make a machine to rewrite time and space

Superman can move planets and go back in time by flying fast

Flash can outrun death

You are right worm is solidly middle range tier.

9/10

----
Is the Magic Research Facility in Seven Deadly Sins a property or a warehouse attachment, Valeria?

>What essence are they, and what edition are they.
5 and 2E

>You need to give info on this for us to tell you how well you'd do in worm.
I'll come back later after getting the details down, maybe. Or I'll fanwank

>Superman can move planets and go back in time by flying fast

Wuht?

In one series he becomes a god after living in a sun for a very long time

>It's less memes and more a lack of familiarity with the extremes of other cape settings, clearly.

The entities are pretty high up there to be fair, but comics have insane stuff like:

The spectre.
Infinity guantlet.
Writers who are DEFINITELY on drugs.

He can also shoot mini superman clones out of his hands and pink kryptonite makes him turn gay.

The thing about Worm is, people like Shadow Stalker and Aegis are far more common than people like August Prince or the Triumvirate. It's not typically any stronger or weaker than other cape settings with the exception of people tending to have only one or two powers, and most non-Brute capes being fairly squishy if you manage to hit them, whereas even "peak humans" in other settings generally can at least shrug off a bullet or two. People like the Triumvirate are outliers, other settings often have higher outliers, though most don't have many answers to someone like Grey Boy. On the other hand, the cosmic stuff in most cape settings can make even the full Entities look like unruly children.

>Hulk can stomp and destroy the east coast
>Reed richards can casually make a machine to rewrite time and space
>Flash can outrun death
>You are right worm is solidly middle range tier.

The thing is that this is the case ........... sometimes.

Comic books have a lot of outliers, and sometimes stuff gets brought up that people don't know the context to. (This is why respect threads are terrible).

There are also multiple versions of most comic book characters. Like how silver age and post crisis superman are actually separate people.

To look at that list for example.

Hulk actually has a varying strength as a result of how he works (more anger ---> stronger hulk).

Time traveling superman was in one movie, or maybe the silver age.
Moving planets is more often, but not always a constant thing.

Flash outrun a version of the grim reaper who was dressed in a black version of the flash costume. Flash was amped at the time. There are also multiple versions of the flash (this was wally west IIRC).

Worm is not in any clear tier, its too spread out to say.

similar to how it is in marvel or DC

>Deathlords
When the first age exalted died they realized their own mistakes and briefly fixed their mistakes where the underworld was concerned barring Neverborn. Not these guys, as they immediately blamed reality instead and made deals with the Neverborn for power to become unkillable super ghosts who come back inside a Neverborn when killed. They conquered the Underworld and are primed to destroy Creation or already came close in the past. They range from incompetent saturday morning cartoon villain to actually competent destroyer of worlds in effectiveness.

>Yozi
The primordials who didn't die were mutilated into different beings fundamentally and locked inside their king's inside out body. Naturally this was not taken well by beings so fundamentally up their own ass they needed sorcery to communicate with their fellows when they noticed they existed. Their goal is to get out and reclaim what was lost which does not end well for those in Creation if they do. Whatever they were, they are now twisted mockeries of it. Kill them or fix them, either way it is an issue to be addressed.

>Fae/Ishvara
So before Creation there was the Wyld which was narrative chaos, and the fae and primordials came from it. A lot happened, and the fae want to destroy Creation to Make the Wyld Great Again. Reality as we know it is an abomination to them, the infinite wyld spawns an infinite number of them, and the less sense the wyld makes the further out you go. The biggest and most narrative heavy are Ishvara who can match Incarnae and sometimes best them. Those inside creation are refugees as Rakasha spawned in the wyld which eat fae super hard, so it's a feeding frenzy out there right now.

>The Realm
The current Earthly ruler of all that is, secured by the Dragonblooded and staffed by Scarlet O'Hara queen bitch of all that is. They like being not!Rome/China/Japan while keeping the not dragonblooded down. They will be in your way.

[3/?]

>He can also shoot mini superman clones out of his hands and pink kryptonite makes him turn gay.

its only gay if the balls touch, bruh

Property, though I don't really have a problem with it being a warehouse thing. I just forget to make those notes since I don't use it personally

Can you please leave?

what would be the likely reaction to a bretonnian knight having the frost dragon from ogre kingdoms as a mount?

These are referring to Silver Age Superman, who was more bullshit than any other version except Superman Prime One Million ().

And Final Crisis Superman, who can sing Darkseid's soul into nonexistence, and is the basis for DC's version of Demonbane.

Gaping. Screaming. Awe. Deep, deep jealousy.

>DC's version of Demonbane.
Who?

For this line under Reactor

>Your attacks and various powers may be switched into demonic versions, coloured a deep black and dealing damage that cannot be healed by magic and will leave scars even on immortal foes.
Is this toggleable or is this a one-time decision

The perk Reactor btw

Toggleable.

>The perk Reactor btw
Rhetorical is rhetorical my bad it's late here

The Superman Thought Robot: A scab in reality made of "divine metals" discovered by sub-aspects of the Overvoid (the empty whiteness in which the multiverse is but a speck, and also a metaphor for the blank page comics are written on), which one of them tried to engineer into a sort of ultimate defence weapon before devolving into a multiverse vampire.

It is generated from every single Superman story ever told, and allegedly has the ability to adapt to any threat. In practice, it shoots eyebeams and punches like Superman to temporarily defeat an enemy that was later staked by a teamup between the last of said probes, all versions of Supermen that had ever existed, the angels of heaven and a lot of green lanturns using the ambient hope to stake in it.

What is that from?

Seven Deadly Sins

>Mortals
The biggest global percentage of humans while being the least relevant. They come in all shapes, sizes, and opinions just as you know them now. Putting aside the issues of people being people, they live in a rather awful state given it is titled the Age of Sorrows. This is due to all of the above reasons, to some level or degree of culpability. Humans in this setting were built to be prayer batteries for the Primordials, essentially a car design stripped down to the most base and functional for one purpose before the creators went to do something else. Said creators got murdered by said cars before they could, but so it goes. Mortals heal more slowly, die more easily, live shorter, have less motes of essence and a hard cap on permanent essence that prevents them from going higher. They generally get pulled around by ghosts, fae, demons, gods, exalts, and monsters/horrors/machines/sorcery left over from times gone by. Useless beyond dying or being something to interact with barring the odd outlier playing with super artifacts to make the facist magic state. Improving them along with their lifestyles would go a long way towards "Better".

So welcome to Creation, here's your shovel. Have fun!

Depends on the exalt, their skill set, and kit compared to basically whatever Wildbow wants science. So a mess I don't want to get into when I should probably go eat.

Seven Deadly Sins
Last question about Seven Deadly Sins can you teach magic to others from Witch/Wizard and can you learn magic without Witch/Wizard

>How would a combat focused Exalted do in Worm? I've been reading about the latter setting and holy shit, it's more bullshit than other cape settings desu

>>What essence are they, and what edition are they.
>5 and 2E
>>You need to give info on this for us to tell you how well you'd do in worm.
>I'll come back later after getting the details down, maybe. Or I'll fanwank

A solar can kill a lot of things in worm, but they aren't invinicible.

Things they would lose against include, but are not limited too:
Alexandria, Endbringers, Scion.

There is stuff in exalted, can defeat most stuff in worm.
With the endbringers, stuff in exalted can kill them. But solars dont get that stuff at essence 5.

>Alexandria
I would argue they could kill Alexandria by choking her with a grapple but that is really just a question of how skilled the Solar is

Sounds metal.

Tell me about your OC companions.

Now if that does work, Unless they know about about it it probably won't be their first try.

So we would have to ignore the 6+ Essence ruling if we were just relying on Exaltation?

You can to both questions.

What do you mean by that?

It depends, brawl focused Solars actually do start with choking a lot. Also if strangling doesn't work there is always sticking your arm down the throat until she stops moving

If we wanted to go toe to toe with the big hitters in Worm as an Exalt, we'd need to ignore the Jumpmaker's restrictions on Essence growth

>It depends, brawl focused Solars actually do start with choking a lot. Also if strangling doesn't work there is always sticking your arm down the throat until she stops moving

Carefull, she might bite it off.

Last I checked you can go past e6 you just can't make custom charms past e6

>If we wanted to go toe to toe with the big hitters in Worm as an Exalt, we'd need to ignore the Jumpmaker's restrictions on Essence growth

I think that jump rule is just a restriction on Custom charms above essence 6, not cannon charms.
I am not sure though.
The other thing is that you can't reach essence 6 or higher, unless you are over 100 years old.
This rule is cannon, not something from the jumpchain.

Oooh, I see. That changes things

Ehh, I am not an Exalt and I don't know the physical best way to choke someone but considering Solars are by definition giant hunters and have killed things larger than mountains multiple times during the primordial war I wouldn't put it past them to figure it out. Worst comes to worse is a resistance charm and readjust posture

To make a reaaonable build while avoiding the mess that is Imperial Privilege, should I consider making her a Bride or Caster?

The two are not mutually exclusive.

You could just remove Imperial Privilege, it is an EX so you get plenty of points to work with and Prana Burst Flame B rank is a pretty easy one to discern. Maybe also Instinct.

The issue is that Alexandria is probably strong enough to force a perfect or die situation, with her all attacks.

Scion is still a problem for exalts, as stuff like teleportation and interdimensional travel isn't really that easy in exalted.

By RAW, it's totally doable as a Solar or Infernal.

Between 3 purchases of Lambent Bold Annihiliation (double your essence in damage for structure-level archery targets, and lets you lay waste to something like an Olympic stadium's worth of territory at a time), Golden Artillerist Method (lets you load and fire any ranged weapon continuously, hint hint G Drive) and 3 purchases of Boundless Arrow of the Unconquered Sun (lets you target any being on any plane of existence, as long as sunlight falls on it; E7 but canon so valid)?

It's a challenge on par with sniping an Incarna, but with more biggatons, scale and space warping issues than conceptual challenges. But it's doable if you're a badass. Preferably one in a Warstrider, or the Five-Metal Shrike for it's infinite damage laser.

It's much simpler for Infernals: All you need is Black Mirror Shintai to become a clone of Zion's avatar. Or Shadow Slave Extraction to make Zion fight a clone of his own avatar. The only other Charms you need are Cold Fire Desolation Brand (which at E6 automatically upgrades into magical radiation poisoning that kills in minutes and is unhealable without supernatural means) and Radiant Fury Desolution (which commands the universe to fully disintegrate what you've slain); even one succesful hit of Green Sun Nimbus Flare will start burning through Scion's reserves like butter on a hot knife. This is if you want to play around. If you don't, SWLIHN's Heuristics Logos Shintai has such powerful psionic-like powers you can probably lobotomise Scion in one attack.

By fluff, Lunars and Sidereals might be able to fuck with him with dreams/fate as a medium. The problem is, none of their written Charms supports this.

*Black Mirror Shintai and an arbirary level of personal power comparable to Scion's avatar

That is actually why Grapple is one of the best methods since it greatly affects your to hit chances and hers in your favor. Also perfect or die is only neccesary when you don't have resistance charms or enough skill. Some Exalts can rip the ground open with their bare hands or grapple and severely injure Behemoths. Which Alexandria would have trouble with. Not saying she is a pushover. You would need to be E5 to have a reasonable chance but like an E6-10 Solar focused on Brawl would probably wreck her

>Am I good yet?
Why not just swallow babies whole?

They are loyal and I helped each of them with their careers and paired them as spouses

Good , her clothes are easy access for you if you want a quik fug

>Hulk can stomp and destroy the east coast
>Reed richards can casually make a machine to rewrite time and space
>Flash can outrun death
>You are right worm is solidly middle range tier.

Reed with prep is scary

>In one series he becomes a god after living in a sun for a very long time
You too can do this with enough time in Xianxia jump and a kryptonian body

being Jumper Prime One Million is fun

>Writers who are DEFINITELY on drugs.
The sixties were a fun time

>(This is why respect threads are terrible).
They rarely put in context

>Moving planets is more often, but not always a constant thing.
As with comics these depend on versions talked about

>Worm is not in any clear tier, its too spread out to say.
Mid at best, they lack players in the cosmic theater or have metafictionals

How are you ?

They crew my spaceship , we raid farms

>Bride or Caster?
A mother, put a bump on that belly

>Alexandria
weak to throatfugging

Define reasonable. You don't really need to give her the skill for a reasonable build, as the skill was made for her to be able to actually harm Buddha in Extra. Along with make jokes or random skill pulls. Bride if you want a Nero who never slept around, Caster if you just want to play Kancolle. Or both as user noted. Just make sure to remove her headache skill.

It's a damn shame that the evil Reed without any moral obligations is also a cackling supervillain with no common sense to realise when his own arrogance will screw him over. But probably necessary for the writers, who don't seem to want to make God-King Richards a thing yet.

So i don't know much about fsn or moon runes.

Why is there a Bride class for servants?

>But probably necessary for the writers, who don't seem to want to make God-King Richards a thing yet.

The nerfbat is swung hard, although the council of Reeds is also a fun idea

What about buttfugging? Logically the package would leave the anus pliable enough to let out any remaining waste products at the time the Shard connected with it's host.

I prefer the council of Kangs myself.

Me? Amazing. I've spent almost the entire day playing around with Bee on a chain. It's like I'm in heaven. I even got some Amazons writing done.

>Just make sure to remove her headache skill.
Doesn't Migraines go away Post-Jump?
>Wait does that mean she actually becomes good at singing
Valeria I NEED TO KNOW

How does an Ultimate Lifeform compare to a Shoggoth compare to Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation? Barring pure stats like strength and speed.

Migraines doesn't leave post jump but you can just give her some pills to treat it.

No. Nero's singing is a conceptual weapon in it's own right. It will never change.

>What about buttfugging?
Not sure if she breathes through her anus

>I prefer the council of Kangs myself.
They are related

>playing around with Bee on a chain
What did he do on the last one?

>Ultimate Lifeform compare to a Shoggoth compare to Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation
Have them all

The last chain? I can't remember, he's been playing around on a few short ones before we decided to try a co op chain.

>No. Nero's singing is a conceptual weapon in it's own right. It will never change.
Aww
>Migraines doesn't leave post jump but you can just give her some pills to treat it.
That basically kills any interest in taking the drawback. Impeded mental capacity and headaches for 10 years is one thing but for the rest of eternity is a bit much even with pills.

There are some issues with these tactics.

One common issue in all of this is that Scion has a lot higher energy reserves than you do.
>solar method
There are a few problems with this.
You need to be essence 6(+), so you need to be over 100 years old.

It's possible that scion can dodge those attacks, by dimension shifting his true body.

G-Driver may not be enough to kill him.
Five metal shrike should?
However there is a possible issue, that it may just completely disintegrate a specific part of his body, instead of inflicting infinite damage to all of him.
Warstriders suck.

>infernal methods.

Black mirror shintai (and by extention shadow slave extraction) have a large issue.
To quote the rules text:

>Black Mirror Shintai may only be activated if Nemesis Self Imagined Anew is active and its target is of equal or lesser Essence (and not, at the Storyteller’s discretion, significantly more powerful than its Essence indicates, like many behemoths)
Scion may count as an essence 10 being.

I don't know if BMS/sse would even work directly on the avatar, as it's not really scion.

Now if you do that, it's unclear if mirror version of scion would actually be able to kill the original (or vice versa lol).

Scion was unbothered by siberian standing right through his avatar, (which logically would have burned a ton of mass).
The Damage over time is unlikely to work fast enough. It's a disease not a poison.
It also may not do enough damage. The avatar took a nuke to the face and was unscathed.

The other thing is that it may not carry over to his real body, and just affect the avatar.

Barring pure stats, it's prooobably Shoggoth < Ultimate Lifeform < Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation.

Mostly doing putting Omega SMM above Ultimate Lifeform because it can do inorganic things, which I don't /think/ Ultimate Lifeform could? Not entirely sure on the shoggoth, but Ultimate Lifeform seems to give more control, I think?

>Why is there a Bride class for servants?
So you can marry them?

>try a co op chain.
What's the warehouse like

We didn't take one. I usually skip em since I find it forces me to get more involved in the world and Bee decided to follow suite. We've mostly been using various property items or travelling.

Its a template. Essentially its an alternate timeline versions of themself. Bride wants to marry. Alter had a dark past. Red is lewd. And so on.

Is the bride template ACTUALLY canon?

Yeah, but most of the Xianxia jumps are bland trash. The only one with any character is the one with alchemy. The rest is just DBZ-shit without the charm.

Yes. You could literally just google this.

>higher energy reserves

While true in absolute terms, from what I can determine there seems to be a tacit acknowledgement in the fluff and mechanics that motonic energy is qualitatively superior to conventional mass and energy in some undefinable way.

Which is nerdspeak for saying: It seems to be miracle energy. In the corebook IIRC something like 4-10 motes is compared to Excalibur, while an entire Solar's to a nuke.

Besides, I would assume any attack on Scion would be supplemented by manses, worship and etc. sources of Essence by a smart Exalt.

>over 100 years old

Oh definitely, I think he's merely beatable not easy by any means.

>can dodge

I believe Boundless Arrow at least is absolutely accurate, and without conceptual abilities I don't think Scion would be able to deal with such.

>G-Driver

I was definitely only thinking of Golden Artillerist-generated essence ammo for it, plus maybe the Charm that internalises Holy as a concept, for agg frags

>infinite damage

Per Boundless Arrow the idea was to target his core.

>warstriders suck

Which should be sound motivation to build one that doesn't. Go forth, and wrest Karvara from Zen-Mu before a 3e jump is made!

>significantly more powerful

I did think of that and only left it out because I was concerned of post limits, but considering E10 includes the potentially infinite Primordials, the DTs are stated to surpass them and a Solar is supposed to be the "most powerful" kind of Exalt-and potentially capable of choking a Primordial out with some help-I thought it was reasonable the prerequisite could be matched.

>would even work

I thought it thematically plausible because of it operating on the Ebon Dragon's principle of shadows and association with cheating; the Compliant Umbral Panoply would be an example of Ebs stretching the definition of what a shadow is, albeit not a charm one

>unclear

True, the main idea was to simply stall him.

It's not a class. It's a paint job and an entertainment package.

Yes?

Red Bride Arturia Lancer is best of best.

WHY IS THE BRIDE TEMPLATE A THING?

>We're reaching ~Ara, Ara levels that shouldn't even be possible!

Because Nasu, caplocks-kun.

>enough damage
>just affect the avatar

While possible by RAW, by fluff the disease is styled as Malfeas' punishment against those who wrong them. I thought it probable therefore that many, many upgrade Charms exist to vastly accelerate the rate at which it can burn through a target. Enough, plausibly, for so much damage to be focused on the avatar it affects the main "well"; remember that Malfeas wants to utterly disintegrate all the gods of Creation, so the fundamental workings of such a disease would logically blindside a muggle space whale.

This is before getting into Heretical possibilities, which by fluff encourages somewhat the idea of Charms with the strength of both Yozis but none of their weaknesses by way of them being an expression of how the Infernals transcend the Primordials. Such as Desolation Brand+Mind Spider Curse to turn Scion's very awareness into an infectious vector to his core, or Holy Land Infliction+The Green Mile to trick the avatar into a terrain that will automatically "grant" his wishes by searing his true form with the disease.

That said, I did say those were for people looking for an actual fight and I do think HL-Shintai is the smart man's way of dealing with Scion.

Well, that and usnig the Golden Years Tarnished Black tree to drive him catatonic with grief, or break his will and recruit him.

BECAUSE LOVE IS THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE

No seriously the multiverse-destroying, sin-sustained abominations are motivated and empowered by it.

Did I miss a meeting or something? Is capslock the new thing?