Sent btc to wrong address

Well I’ve thought about killing myself a few times today.

I sold the shares I had at the company I’ve been working at for the past 15 years.

I sent all the money to coinsquare then once I bought BTC I sent it to the wrong address.

2.2 BTC just gone out of thin air.. that was my life savings.

I saw a bunch of rich fags on here earning thousands so I wanted to try it.

I fucked up so bad I know I’m going to be banned for the beg but fuck it if any richfag could just give me $5 to work with maybe I can get it back.

0x859dea282ea720676937f74101011df8c5b07286

That’s my ETH, not a $ to my name. If I see $5 in my account when I wake I’ll probably still put a bullet in my head

Happy trading lucky faggots

Pls be true story

sad if true

m8 seriously dont kys. please.

true if sad

>sending it all at once
why did you do it user?

pussy. all at once is only way to do it

2.2 btc is nothing dude... that's only like 10 dollars lol

People are making 2.2 BTC a day, if I put my money in trx like I was going to I could have paid off my kids college. I’m on 3 xaxans right now so anything can happen baby

Are pajeets really this desperate for money they learn english just to write a poo in loo tier larp like this?
The state of Pajeetstan

I can tell you a way to make 10k usd but you need time and 10dollars to begin with

I have a line of credit I could put in, can you email me? I’ll do anything to make this back

Everyone is making thousands a day, you think I would be that much of a sand nigger to ask for $5 on this board?

Yes.

if sad true

Line of credit? Better not.
I think at this point you are better of stealing the lip stick at the drug store.
Whats your favorite colour?

>0x859dea282ea720676937f74101011df8c5b07286
big if sad.

seems fake

>2.2 BTC
>$30,600
>life savings

Either you're LARPING or you're a normie who spends his money frivolously and doesn't know how to save. Your eth wallet has $115 in it so pick yourself up and start over. I started with less.

sage

Well it was worth more than that when I bought it, I have no idea what I’m doing I just wanted to pay off my debt

>I wanted a cut of the pie in something I know nothing about
You get what you deserve, kek.

OP post the transaction id of it. if you can't then oh boy

user you are so full of shit it hurts.
Maybe tell us what wallet did you send it to?

Proof and I'll send you 1 eth

You should just hang yourself user. don't fucking come in here and beg you stupid faggot.

Think I’m fucking around?

If it makes you feel better I turned $12k back in November into 350k thanks to ADA, just made 60k in the last 2 hours, and probably another 50k in the next 2 with the way this chart looks.

Before you kys can I have your $115 worth of ETH?

put it in tron.

Just call your bank and request a charge back... Oh right, crypto, you're fucked.

go to blockchair.com/ and enter the BTC address that you sent to and then screenshot it or just tell us the address that you sent it to.

Fuck you nigger. This is the new Veeky Forums scam since the tony dumper and bitflur shit got called to the floor. I've seen 7 or 8 sob stories in the catalog today. Earlier it was some faggot that had a flooded house begging for crypto. Redd!t cocksuckers will fall for this shit. Fuck off niggers.

Lol why is there white paint over the $33,877 ?

exactly lol. i thought it was only me.

this