Continuing from this thread: >>58360271

Continuing from this thread: How would the likes of pic related and other such Magical Girls fare in 40k? How would their common foes and adversaries fare even?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZVpR3Pk-r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better question is, how would the Empire face in Sailor Moon?

The Imperium has a lot going for it, but if they go about their usual methods of attacking and subsuming any human culture that isn't their own, that negativity and evil will draw Chaos-Spawn right to them like moths to an open flame. And the IOM certainly doesn't possess anything capable of so much as tickling even the weakest of those Spawn.

Gotta bring my question back from the old thread:

Is PGSM Serenity at risk of falling to Chaos? Would Khorne or Nurgle get her, if she did?

No. Sailor Moon is pretty much a god of order. She stomps the shit out of everyone. The Emperor is he boyfriend. She stomps the shit out of him too

The only chaos God whose influence seems to have a shot is Slaanesh since the Senshi fight over boys sometimes

All I see is bright as fuck beacons in the Warp, and it's a short walk from there to terminal daemon possession.

>the Senshi fight over boys sometimes
And over other girls. And in a few very special cases are both boys AND girls.

Sailor Moon and post-Wish Madoka are basically universe tier powers, they obliterate the dark gods themselves handily

Then you magic girl daemon prince tier, this is where you have Nanoha and her crew, pretty cure, and the rest of the sailor senshi. They probably can't destroy the dark powers but their power is such that they could be Emperor Tier thorns in their side

Below that is Alpha Pysker Tier, such as the rest of the Madoka girls, card captor Sakura, etc

I'm asking about the past life Princess Serenity from the live action show who armageddons things when they don't go her way.

>sayaka and homura
>alpha plus psykers
Do they get massive, massive upgrades in the movies? They're barely Codicier tier.

Homura becomes an universe tier power that rivals, and counters, Madoka's. A demon to Madoka's goddess
Sayaka becomes an agent of an universal constant

>Then you magic girl daemon prince tier, this is where you have Nanoha and her crew, pretty cure, and the rest of the sailor senshi.
No way is Nanoha on par with a high-end Precure team, especially not when fighting demonic enemies.

Even in the context of her own series, a dozen Nanoha-level mages working together are unable to kill a demon even with weapons designed for that purpose, and have to resort to calling in a battleship to shoot at it.

Precures, meanwhile, have blown up things the size of solar systems under their own power.

So, we should extrapolate the Four Bright powers, aka the magical girls that are a match for the chaos Gods.

Sailor Moon is the goddess of Love (and justice), she's the good counterpart to Slaanesh and defeats Khorne

Madoka is the goddess of hope, she's the good counterpart of Tzeentch and defeats Nurgle

Others???

Force and the Precure movies are non-canon in their respective continuities.

If magical Boys are allowed, I suggest Simone as the power of courage, the good counterpoint to Khorne who defeats Tzeentch

Hitomi was right.

>Sailor Moon is the goddess of Love (and justice)
It's a contested position, to be honest.

Barring Sailor Moon, most if not all of the most powerful magical girls are lesbians. And Serena herself does have more than a few bisexual tendencies.

Sakura Kinamoto is straight.

Unfortunately so, yes.

best boy

It is now my belief that the Emperor's boundless love for Mankind and the way He rapes anything daemonic are directly related. Nothing can change my mind about this.

Not canon anymore. The Emperor now was the most colossal douchenozzle to ever walk the galaxy who deliberately set up the Horus Heresy to get rid of his numbered mistakes, only for it to run away underneath his feet.

Usagi is at least bi-curious, especially in the manga. She's also *really* into herself.
And Haruka. And Rei. And Minako. And Seiya. I don't think she really ever lusted over the others, but fuck me if the girl isn't thirsty.

>All I see is bright as fuck beacons in the Warp, and it's a short walk from there to terminal daemon possession.
>Imfuckingplying
Call me when the Ruinous Powers start producing shit like Metalia with causal ease witihin the materium.

Usagi's weird self-cest tendencies are the best thing.

>She's also *really* into herself.
>alternate timeline/future selfcest

ADB can't change my mind about it, either.

Narcissism powerhouse.

>Set up the heresy on purpose

Ugh, is that the lore now?

I mean, I totally get her. When you are outright stated to be one of the most beatiful things in existence, wouldn't you go for it as well, if an opportunity presented itself?

Read the words of the head of the HH Team.

PGSM is...different from other version of Sailor Moon.

Force has never been declared non-canon

I firmly believe that Usagi is just straight-up bi, as she goes googly-eyed over and flirts with people of either gender all the fucking time.

Yeah, she just flat out falls for other women way to often to be straight.

Even if the Precure movies are "non-canon", there are Precure teams that have STILL annihilated solar-system sized demonic beings. The Heartcatch team for example turning into Mugen Silhouette to annihilate the cosmic-sized Dune, who at that point was so large that the only villains in the entire franchise who exceed him in size are Black Hole and final form Pierrot.

Oh god Crystal looks worse than I imagined it to be.

It was. ViViD overrode it by virtue of not being cancelled.

>The Emperor is he boyfriend.

we have such un-sights to show you

Emperor is the daddy, and Princess Serenity is the cute Daughter with amazing power.

Vivid takes place two years before Force. They even ran alongside each other for awhile.

It's basically because she's a high school girl. The stereotype in Japan is that being gay is basically a phase you grow out of. Sort of like experimental phases in College.

blow-up doll moon

giant fap-arm moon

To be fair, it also has a fair share of really pretty animations going on, though it really took until season 3 for them to really find their feet.

Yeah, I'll never understand why they took a successful and completed franchise, beloved by so many japs, and try to remake it by shitting all over it, feat. all the artistic prowess of autistic handless baboons.
(of course, scores of equally autistic weebs gladly swallowed that dogshit sandwich calling it a wonderful gift from God, but that's beside the point)

>take one of your most well-recognised series on an international level
>release it web-only
>2 eps a month
>with your lowest-paid staff

i still don't get this

Magical girls? How cute. All that rich, unspoilt love, just waiting to be tainted. All those raw emotions ready to be fed to the master-mistress. We shall feast.

And then Vivid Strike happened, which overrode Force.

No it didn't. Vivid Stike takes place one year after Vivid and one year before Force. Nothing has contradicted force, it is still canon, albeit incomplete and unlikely to be completed.

>tainting love

>We shall feast.
Oh, hungry are you? Well why didn't you say so? Here, have a Marble Screw Max to munch on. No need to thank us, it's on the house! Our treat.

But there's already a magical girl Simone.

Oh, of course I get it that it was to maximize the cost/gains ratio...
But, however little it cost to make that shitshow by giving it to the the cheapest asian studio on the street, spending a dime more to make it even halfway decent would've garnered it 10x more public that wasn't just the spergy chris-chans drooling over everything with a Usagi on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZVpR3Pk-r8

Black Hole appears in 40k. What happens?

Even Slaanesh doesn't have a chance.
The villain Ace pulled that trick against Venus in her Sailor V days.
It only worked till she realised he was a villain, then it was Crescent Beam time.
Then, once the dust settled did she bemoan her bad taste in boyfriends.

Slaanesh's boyfriend bait is getting purged.

>Sailor Moon is the goddess of Love (and justice)
In canon, she possibly eventually becomes Guardian Cosmos, who is the goddess that guards the Galactic Cauldron, the literal birthplace the the galaxy.
So she isn't really a goddess of love or justice, more guardian of childbirth.

The name "Galaxy Cauldron" is a bit of a misnomer, given that it's implied that the Cauldron is the birthplace of ALL stars and that they all inevitably return to it to be reborn once they pass away. So the Cauldron is quite likely the very birthplace of the entire universe if we are to go by that.

That makes her the goddess of creation, the good counterpart of Nurgle and defeats Tzeentch.

if he really shed a tear, even if it was only barely perceptible he'd look like this all the time.

Except that's really underselling how powerful Sailor Cosmos is, as Sailor Cosmos is capable of fighting her universe's version of Chaos Undivided (Sailor Chaos) to a standstill. It would take Slaanesh, Nurgle, Tzeentch, and Khorne working together to fight her to a tie.

>Slaanesh, Nurgle, Tzeentch, and Khorne working together
Comes around to more or less 1 Emperor.

>Sad Mr. Khorne, seems like you've lost your love.

Turns out the Goddess of Love is split into two deities.
What's the word for two as 'trinity' is for three?

what if Naryuko chan appeared?

That would just be 'duo,' I think.

She'd join the magical girls. Out chaosing Chaos.

Nowhere near as strong as some of the others being discussed here, but she'd do fairly decently for herself all said. Probably drives quite a few Inquisitors to utter insanity on accident however.

>Sailor Cosmos is capable of fighting her universe's version of Chaos Undivided (Sailor Chaos) to a standstill.
The implication I took away is that she could defeat Sailor Chaos, but so much of the universe would be destroyed that it's a completely pyrrhic victory.

Until someone brings out a power fork.

A power fork you say? How about one which makes even Primarchs go poof?

And even if she DID beat Sailor Chaos, it would only be for so long before it just regenerates itself again and proceeds with business as usual. So really, Cosmos was in a shitty situation all around.

How jealous would the average Sanctioned Psyker feel that these girls' powers don't come with a risk of possession, self-immolation, or other such nasty fates?

>these girls' powers don't come with a risk of possession, self-immolation, or other such nasty fates?

Psykers don't have feelings. They aren't people.

That kinda happens.
By the time Sailor Chaos has come to Earth, less then 15% of the galaxy is left untouched.
By the time the final battle happens; Chaos, Galaxia, and Moon are pretty much the only living things left on Earth.

Cosmos mentions that Chaos has become so small within the Cauldron that she could not seperate them even if she had tried.
Chaos may be reborn, as is the nature of such things but it wasn't a guarantee.

Chaos may very well have decided 'No, fuck it. I going out with grace.'

isn't the Emperor a Psyker?

duality maybe?

could Chaos handle Hime?

They can wait for her to collapse, with the rest of her series. It'll happen on its own.
Little did the galaxy at large know that the preceding series, DokiDoki, was intervened by Alpha Legion agents. The makers realized and in an effort to remove their influence HaCha was made. The double whammy and the ensuing restructure made the organization even easier to infiltrate. As planned.

And your point being?

>the Emperor wasn't people

Living Saints literally are magical girls and no one acknowledges it.