So my girlfriend finally asked what I've been spending so much time on my phone for lately and now she knows all about...

So my girlfriend finally asked what I've been spending so much time on my phone for lately and now she knows all about my crypto spending.

Has anyone else been able to successfully run the market when they had to make all the decisions with another person's approval?

Is that a picture of your boyfriend?

Is sh on drugs?

is that a girl or something

Cuck.
Do you need Jamal's approval too?

Dump her then get a hotter girl when you're richer.

Tell her she's the in between before you become rich.

Your girlfriend is a 14 year old boy

Why you need your GF's approval? Grow some balls OP

Keke how old are you?

stop being a cuck wtf

shes not even your wife

she's your girlfriend not your mom. She'd probably respect you more if you could take responsibility for yourself instead of being babysat her. Imagine if she dated Leonardo Dicaprio, you think she'd even consider trying to tell him what he can spend his money on? Not a chance. And if he started asking her for permission to buy things it would just be an awkward turn off.

That's one ugly ho

Another person's approval top kek. I'm the main wagecuck so spend as I damn well please

>Has anyone else been able to successfully run the market when they had to make all the decisions with another person's approval?

Bitch-tier shit. You're pathetic.

>it's going down, sell you fucking idiot
>but btc is on a bullrun, it's gonna reco---
>SELL YOU FUCKING BITCH OR IM LEAVING YOU RN!!!!!
>o-o-ok i-i-im selling

Cucks don’t last long in this game.

Pathetic.

RP thread. (Note: it is incorrect to call this a "LARP" because it isn't "live action", just Internet crap.)

lierally dump her if not kill her right now

She is the little sister of data dash. Data gash is what his friends call her....

This is bait. You are all baited by the same guy everyday morons

lmao what a cuck

Yeah, I just got her to invest in the coins I was. She's pretty happy.

what the fuck is the point of a gf if you haven't made it yet. is she even hot bro

>Has anyone else been able to successfully run the market when they had to make all the decisions with another person's approval?
>Has anyone else been able to successfully make all the decisions with another person's approval
jesus christ user

Yes. My gf hated my cyprto and always wanted to sell them for useless stuff.

I challenged my gf to a competition in November. We gave each other $500 each and said we'd check back in a year who was the winner. She became obsessed with her little stack and in the meantime I went on to make 6 figures with the rest. She has actually 4x her initial amount and we are now both rich together! She is thrashing me in the context though.

I dropped all my tinder and bumble bitches a month ago to focus on crypto and made 100k. is being a cuck worth more than 100k user?