I'm curious to know who here on Veeky Forums thinks would win in a fight between a Bladesinger (5e) and a Fiend Pact...

I'm curious to know who here on Veeky Forums thinks would win in a fight between a Bladesinger (5e) and a Fiend Pact Warlock (5e)

What level?

>> 58403198
lvl 10

How close are they and who goes first

30 feet apart. Warlock rolled higher initiative

Warlock

What spells do each have?

most likely warlock

Bladesinger has mostly abjuration, evocation, and utility spells. Warlock has necrotic spells and a hefty eldrich blast

With the right evocation the warlock could just move away from the bladesinger and continually blast the shit out of him

If the bladesinger is tactical with his spells they could win, but the warlock would win if the bladesinger wasn't using strategy

DM, by running a cage match for retards while giving himself time to work on his plot

Bladesinger

Maybe not. It all depends on spells and the players. A bladesinger could end it quick with the right spell set up, but eldritch blast can be a bitch to defend from.

Against an level 10 Fiend warlock? It really comes down to how the players use there abilities. Bladesingers can make their AC almost untouchable which could fuck up the warlock a lot.

Fuck Aeilwin

Fuck Lucifer

Bladesinger. Just keep close to 40ft away with Misty Step or Dimension Door if necessary and spam Counterspell every time the Warlock casts a spell, you have far more spell slots and a hefty AC once you start your bladesong, so you can just take whatever shitty ranged martial attacks or AoOs the Warlock has until you plink them to death with damaging spells.

Well (5e) I will need to know a bit more information (5e) about the system that you are using.(5e) Who is the dm(5e) and how would he work(5e) with two PCs in a battle like this(5e) in 5e.(5e)

>hurrr durrrr
>Im so fuckin smart
>hurrrrr duurrrrr
>aren't I cool
I'm also a cunty cuck who just says dumb shit so I can feel superior.

Warlock wins Initiative. Warlock casts a spell. Wizard counters. Warlock uses bonus action however they feel like.
Wizards turn. Wizard casts spell. Warlock counters. Wizard uses Bonus action.
Repeat until Warlock has no spell slots. Wizard then wins.
Bladesinger doesnt even matter, that just makes it easier for the Wizard. As DPR machines, Warlocks aint bad, but in a caster vs caster fight they get shithoused.