As a player, what's the best way to avoid malversation in managing a harem...

As a player, what's the best way to avoid malversation in managing a harem? I know historically eunuchs were used but did that really work?

What does malservation mean? I can't find a good definition online and am unfamiliar with the term.

Apparently it means I'm dyslexic.

What did you mean to type, user. You can be honest. We won't judge you. Much.

Well OP said "malversation" and he typed "malservation" so...

Bois with tiny dicks, no balls, and no sex drive will probably work fine. At worst they do less damage than a finger. That is, if they have the balls to try my girls.

For what it's worth, it sounds like a cool word. Haha.

But more on topic: such ballsy eunuchs are often horribly maimed or put to death as a deterrent. Since most of these situations involve someone very powerful at the head of the harem, like an emperor or warlord, they have to remember that they also work for said individual.

by being so good in bed, that only your dick can satisfy them

>malversation
using obscure words doesn't mean you're smart, user.

Especially if you keep creating shit threads.

Case in point:
>I know historically eunuchs were used but did that really work?
Eunuchs were castrated, you dumb fuck.

Use a magic spell to put them in a pocket dimension only you can access.

There are two types of castration. And castrated people certainly still had affairs - look at the Italian castrati.

Just create a dimension and pay a wizzard to cast permanent on it. Then find a way to use constructs that will tend to your harem.

You get a literal magical realm all for yourself.

If you have your dick and balls cut off, you're not going to be fucking anyone.

Do you mean "how do I own a harem with out being considered morally corrupt?" or "how do I make sure my harem doesn't 'cheat' on me?"
Either way just be so appealing said harem doesn't want any one else and is ok with sharing you.

Establish a strict policy. Any relationship between a guard is punished with the concubine and the entire guard being killed.
Some asshole decides to fuck one of the girls and suddenly everyone is going to die. Yeah anyone who developed feelings for one of them would probably have a little accident

Hire mercenaries that happen to be faggots on the down low. There, a completely foolproof way to ensure they're protected, but never fucked by anyone but yours truly.

Historically?

Put your mother in charge.

Was the thread from the other day not enough? If you want thicc posts that badly then go to /e/ rather than pretending to want genuine discussion.

I wonder if OP is more concerned about using an obscure word in his haremspamming than he is about the haremspamming itself.

The psychology of the repetitive spamposter is fascinating. My personal favorite is Bajoran Helmet user. Anyone else have a favorite?

I'm not even OP, and I think you're being really obnoxious about a word, especially in the age of the internet. Try self-immolation?

Chastity belts. On the men.

That doesn't have anything to do with the question.

Do you think OP is more concerned with making threads about harems, or more concerned about using obscure words in threads about harems?

And what is your favorite repetitive spamposter?

You're literally autistically spazzing out over someone's legitimate word choice, on the board for the hobby that is infamous for grossly increasing people's vocabulary with obscure, useless words. How am I supposed to take you seriously in the slightest when I just keep thinking "This nigga doesn't know how to fucking google? Is he a fucking maladroit?"

Yes, enough about how you definitely aren't OP. So what do you think OP (not (You)) values more, making repetitive threads about harems, or dropping in an obscure word in his repetitive threads about harems?

Not sure why you're getting so worked-up here.

Do you have a favorite repetitive spamposter?

Honestly, he probably cares more about making threads about harems all things considered. You can try to accuse "u mad?" all you want, I'm just calling you out on your autistic horseshit, user. Learn to google words. It's not hard to highlight, right click, and select "Look up definition".

How many times are you going to make your harem girls thread?

Where did you get "I don't know how to google what this word means"? Was it because I called the words obscure? That doesn't really follow. Seems more like you're just looking for an excuse to start a flame war.

Thanks for answering one question, though. Now about your favorite repetitive spamposter...

>"I don't know how to google what this word means"?
From the fact that you started up a 5 chain reply and at least 3 other posts complaining about how "obscure" a word was based on what seems to be 2 OPs so far. You're getting really triggered over something so idiotic.

>Veronica doesn't want to play with trains
what a faggot

Why is everyone assuming the only thing that could go wrong with managing a harem is the guards fucking the concubines? Political shit is likely to be way more of a concern.

Is shitposting about shitposters better or worse than the initial shitposting itself?

Use the only reliable guardians: robots.

If you distrust your wives that much, you should never have married them in the first place. Marriage is built on trust, and if I wife is unfaithful it's 100% the husband's fault for not satisfying her. It's the truth of the world: fail to do your job and someone else will take your place.

Find some butch lesbians to guard your harem. Sure they might partake of it, and of each other, but they'll keep all other men away from it. That means any kids your girls pop out will be yours, and that's the most important part.

i like these threads but i have nothing to add.