Your character is about to beat the crap out of somebody...

Your character is about to beat the crap out of somebody, but the person in question is busy chugging a entire bottle of whiskey and is gesturing you to let him finish.
Would your character let him finish his drink?

Attached: whiskey.png (206x358, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEt4B1poOfM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jad7f7Cq524
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. He'd take the whiskey and finish it for him, then smash him in the face with the bottle

"Hey mate, give me a chug of the jug and let's forget all this fighting nonsense"

Shoot first, ask later

youtube.com/watch?v=WEt4B1poOfM

Hit the back of the bottle

>would my character do the equivalent of letting a Z fighter sit there for 3 episodes screaming instead of killing them when they could?
No.

Sure, being drunk numbs you, which means that he's going to take that much longer to yield, and sometimes, it's that much more worth it to take your time.

I'd thank him for dragging out his pain and my satisfaction.

Am I in Santa Mondega?
Is it a bourban?
If yes then run and keep running.
If no glass the fucker while they are still drinking.

Why would you give someone another glass of drink while he is still drinking user?

As the person begins to drink, my character uncorks a bottle of wine, withdraws a chalice from their bag, then pours themselves a glass.
They then chug from the bottle a little bit, throw it over the shoulder, and then fight while holding the glass of wine.

this, desu

fuck no, hes going to hit you over the head with that bottle when hes finished.

I pull a bottle off the shelf and pour a shot. I then put the shot back on the shelf and down the bottle.

The only correct option

>Is there a known or possible time constraint?
Does he have allies? Do I need to be somewhere else? Does he stand to gain anything?

>How much of an unknown is the drink?
Could it be a potion? Or a poison? Is it dangerous once emptied, or is it dangerous until emptied?

>What is the skill gap between us?
Does a fight favor me or him? Is my victory assured, or do I need every chance I can get?

>Could anything about this be a trap?
Is the room safe? Is he actually there? Could this be being broadcast somewhere else? Could my action or inaction vilify me from an audience's perspective?

I'm currently playing what is essentially a Green Lanturn, so he obliges and uses the time to prep an overcharged construct while planning his one liner.

Attached: 892.jpg (394x400, 30K)

Let him have it, THEN let him have it.

Attached: It's going to be okay.jpg (738x857, 274K)

Yes, of course.

You were just told to beat this guy up and that he was dangerous as all hell. For all you know it could end up being a prank.

Jack Daniels you say

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

let him finish then make him roll a DC n+1 con check to keep it down

n is whatever he rolls after modifiers

Attached: clown screen.png (1287x858, 1.87M)

Most of my characters are the whiskey chugger, but I'm usually respectful to the kosherized laws of bar brawling so yes, yes I would.

Yes. I would shave my moustache in shame if hit him.

My character is a paladin and even then yes.
It's so bizzare and almost brave that he'd just have to respect it

Most of my characters, Paladins included (as the OP specified my characters have cause to deliver an assbeating regardless) would take the opportunity to deliver a shot right to the offender's nuts. They did something to deserve having the excrement ejected from them by kinetic application and it shall be delivered with haste and not by their schedule.

No. Such indulgence is a weak, mortal thing. I would fry his mind immediately, and then crush the alcohol beneath my boot.

For his impertinence, I would have his near mindless body made a servitor and rendered unable to ever drink again.

If Naak is mad enough to "beat the crap out of someone" then the person has exactly enough time to start gesturing before Naak has started stabbing him to death. He's quite quite and nice most of the time, but also likes killing his opponents quickly.

No, that nigga is probably a drunken boxing master and is charging his shit up.

Why would a paladin be less inclined to fight fair?

No, I engage him in a race to finish my own bottle of whiskey, then...

youtube.com/watch?v=Jad7f7Cq524

>the person in question is busy chugging a entire bottle of whiskey
My character would back the fuck up before they got smacked the fuck up, he ain't fucking with that kind of badass.

Attached: 1517296613523.jpg (345x336, 214K)