ITS FUCKING HAPPENING ITS FUCKING HAPPEING ITS FUCKING HAPPEING ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

G T F I H !!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

futurefarmtech.com/
bogleheads.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not yet, op.
give it a few weeks before the real peak.
buy now.

weed aayy lmao

How much should I buy

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

DUDE WEED LMAOOO

what do i buy and how do i buy it?
Stock, i'm assuming. But, how?

None of Aurora. Its a shit company. Direct all your questions to me Anons.

Planet Explodes tommorrow.

This is the peak, niggers. Don't buy now.

I just bought ETH at its 950 peak, shut up retard you don't know shit

Hi. Buy high. Sell high. Get high. Stay high.

You're going to be the biggest pink wojak in the next few weeks. I hope you didn't buy too many.

How do I get this shit on Robin Hood?

>I just bought ETH at its 950 peak,
JUST

Lol I’m so high rn Dude weed

already massively overvalued, I'm buying short positions and going to make a shit ton

2018: The Year /pol/ Dumped its Best Friend /int/ for Veeky Forums.

I'll bite how do Amerifats buy Mr.Leaf?
Cannabis day trading sounds absurd.

thanks user, hahaha, I spit on my keyboard over this one. maybe I'm high right now...time to buy.

Veeky Forums is our best friend, newfriend

if i were so inclined i'd walk two blocks to the weed store and buy some
seattle, wa checking in

There is only one company you should own. That is Canopy Growth Corp. The whole sector is pretty overvalued right now, but if you sit on the side lines and buy when it drops you will be set. Its the only weed stock i will be holding past this summer. Ill likely be holding it for the rest of my days.

Nah, I guarantee it'll go no where but up.

Checked, but I kindly disagree fellow newfriend.

/pol/ anons best friends list:
1. /int/
2. /x/ - A 2017 phenomena in the age of Trump
3. Veeky Forums

High right now, Oly right here fellow Greenman.
Highest quality and the best prices out there.

ive made over 500k in last 2 years on weedstocks. Id recommend not buying rn, im sitting on 50% cash for first time in a year. Also acb is a trash company, overvalued because people dont understand share price is irrelevant

i agree i like cgc but im liquid rn. Bought in first at 3. Sold at a high of $14 last nov and bought in at 8. Held until today and sold 2/3. Ill buy in if it dips but otherwise its valuation is absurd for a company that wont make money till 2020

>give it a few weeks before the real peak.
>peak

lol nigga wait til it reaches $50 to $100

god damn someone tell me how to buy stock for this shit

>Canopy Growth Corp
why this one in particular leafbro?

The minimum is usually an eighth

just best management, licenses in europe and most grow space

I mean Alaska is one of the least populous states in the US. Many people also have their own greenhouses already so adding weed to them for personal consumption or sale means taxes won't be collected at expensive weed shops.

Sounds like the boys up north know the rundown on Weedstocks. I need to expand beyond my Veeky Forums shit trades in coins and move some money into Canada.

buy a lot ina few weeks when it drops into the 20s. Of cgc (tsx:WEED). ACB is flaming garbage

They are the best positioned in Canada, they are the best positioned in Europe. They have the best branding, they are my bet for being a worldwide leader.

futurefarmtech.com/

why is acb garbage? you shorting it?

How about I try this instead, can someone point me to where I should start out at to learn how to buy stocks?

aye pick up some WEED in a few weeks. Its runup has been absurd a pullback WILL happen

did something change recently re: growing/selling weed in leafland?

is the stock ticker for any of these companies actually WEED because if so that's the one i would buy

Not a bad move at all. Im debating what my next moves are really. I played cgc from 3 till 9 then sat on it all summer at 7-8. Sold in the 13s bought back in at around 15 and im sitting on those shares right now. This has got to come crashing down sometime right?

im notn cause tons of ppl are retarded and buy it cause it has a low stock price. It has no active growing space, they bauched a takeover of another company and their greenhouse is a year behind schedule.

It's Canadian stock so you need an investment account that allows you trade foreign stocks.

Ge

>TSA: WEED
What in the hell happened in December?

>/
I did not mean to post this

This, but with better grammar
>Could somebody please tell me where I should go to learn how to buy stocks?

You can buy a bunch of these canadian companies otc on american exchanges. I think Canopy is Twjmmf or something.

look up td ameritrade. Ticker you want is twjmf

I made $10k today on $POTN thanks to stockwolf. I'm good.

bogleheads.org/

itll come down. EVERY run has had a healthy pullback. This run started with no news so its NO EXCEPTION

Any weed stocks worth a shit on the nyse?

buy buy buy, lets all get filthy rich!!

Investopedia i guess. They have a free stock simulator. Pick up some books too.

literally nothing. Just soeculation cause legalization is happening in 2018.

No, it was a fad at first and is slowly dying. It's like investing in a liquor store.

>Ticker you want is twjmf
What do these words mean and why do I care about them?

Any weed stocks on the nyse worth a shit?

no, because weed is still illegal at the federal level

Nothing really, the bill passed on to the canadian senate though and its 6 months out till legalization. To be honest i was highly skeptical that it would become legal and i find marijuana us abhorrent, but i cant pass up this money.

>December?

Mind you, the turn of the year implies increased TFSA contribution.

its the code to look up the company.

Its the american equivalent of the canadian company, canopy growth in this case (weed). If you buy twjmf you will be buying shares in Canopy.

Dad, get out of Veeky Forums.

We only talk about shitcoins here.

New this was going to be moved soon. Ill keep checking in if more people have questions.