In the 1800s, we invested in gold and precious metals

In the 1800s, we invested in gold and precious metals.

In the 1900s, we invested in stocks.

In the 2000s, we invested in cryptocurrencies.

In the future, we're going to invest in Magic: The Gathering cards and derivatives.

News:
>Interesting Finance: mtgstocks.com/interests
>Finance Discord: Discord.gg /U5Yh4Vj
>American Marketplace: tcgplayer.com
>European Marketplace: cardmarket.com
>Derivative Marketplace: speedmtg.com

Best Investments:
AAA Rated Asset Bundling (Booster Box): Innistrad, All Prerelease Kits before Oath of the Gatewatch, New Phyrexia, P3K
AA Rated Asset Bundling (Booster Box): Scars of Mirrodin, Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Urza's Saga & Legacy & Destiny
A, BBB, BB, etc: Why even bother?

Best Penny Stocks:
1000 Rares: sales.starcitygames.com/search.php?substring=Wholesale Rares - Lot of 1000 Why? Cannot go below $100 due to buylists current pricing. If you know nothing about MTG buying one of these and walking into an MTG store where you live will likely make you instant arbitrage profit.
Temporal Trespass: shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/fate-reforged/temporal-trespass Why? Commander + Modern w/ JTMS
Temmet: shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/amonkhet/temmet-vizier-of-naktamun Why? The newest set was leaked, and Legendary Creatures matter is a theme - this is a 2 mana Legendary.
Sram: shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/aether-revolt/sram-senior-edificer Why? Same as above. Hard to lose on this guy.

Finance Discord: Discord.gg /U5Yh4Vj

Attached: 127069_200w.jpg (220x208, 18K)

Just going to extend this:

Best Penny Stocks:
Splinter Twin - Wizards unbanning things seems important.
Thrull Parasite - Keeps Saga Tokens at the chapter you want it at for 1.
Isamaru - Legendaries matter, keeps legendary sorceries castable for cheap.
Inalla - Only printed once in C17, can't go lower than $0.29 as a commander, and will see play as a legendary wizard enabler in Grixis colors. Being red with the new red wizards will be huge I think.

Physical ccgs will die in 20 years.

Well yeah. When we are scavenging in the ruins of the world after the apocalypse the only value they have will be are fuel for fire. How well do Magic Cards Burn anyways?

Daily reminder that investing in magic cards is the stockmarket for pussies.

Attached: 1520737076033.jpg (746x569, 84K)

reminder that this is the shit that is actually killing magic and will be the majority of the nails in its bariatric coffin.

EXCUSE ME SIR

It's Baby's First Stock Market actually.

This is literally the only thing keeping Wizards alive. Do you think Hasbro would fund something that people didn't buy? And did you think people would buy cases and cases of $4 Booster Packs if it became worthless when you wanted to open it and play with the cards inside?

>neckbeards playing pretend stock market with out of print cards is keeping wizards alive

lol

B-b-but investors buy packs! RESERVE LIST SHOULD BE EXPANDED!

REEEE!

Attached: 1520334279553.gif (384x216, 5.78M)

At this point it's getting pretty pathetic man, just stop.

I swear, user, I can make Temmet a $70 card if I believe hard enough.

Hey wait... No you can't.

Attached: Untitled.png (534x456, 10K)

KYS

I would but I'm so happy every night I get to go to bed on a pillow stuffed with $100 bills.

I just bought opened a short at my LGS on 8 Lilliana of the Veils for $100, so the price only has to drop $12.50 for me to profit. And it doesn't expire for 11 months, so I get to see if BBE survives 4 ban announcements lol.

It's so fucking easy to make money how can you be mad that you aren't and I am? I mean, unless you're part of the 10% of the population with an IQ under 83, at which point you probably can't make money at anything. Then you can be mad. Otherwise, I can't help you, no one can.

Attached: think.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

Pretty much only low IQ retards invest in children's card games

Man. Card market is just as bad with tcgplayer in terms of people grading conditions of cards, except MCM wont accept returns as well either. Overpaid for a bad condition foil wasteland by 9 bucks. Nigga listed as excellent.

>he thinks Lili is going to drop
LOL

Hate people pretending they profit off of trades.
>Person spends 100 bucks on playing cards
>hordes about 50 bucks worth and trades in the other 50 month later
>wow I just made 50 bucks guys for real you're just jealous

Liliana is going to drop, she has to, Jund is like a $5000 deck now. And the second it gets pushed out of the format, she's where the value will leave first.

We all hate retards. This is Veeky Forums not a charity.

>she has to
my FUCKING SIDES

And what's going to push Jund out of the format?

Looking at your to expected net ROI, you are sub60 IQ for even bothering with this shit.

Really? If Liliana hits $47.50 like I expect, I make $800. If she goes lower I make even more.

Easy. Séance.

Jk, really though control has no problem dealing with Jund, so long as Jund keeps the exceptionally fast aggro down.

I consider myself a very nice, right wing, conservative fact-lover. What facts can you present that would lead me to another conclusion?

The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent. Saying that the market "has to" do something is laughable.

>If Liliana hits $47.50 like I expect
How? Not even reprinting her in multiple consecutive masters set managed to do the job
Even if a miracle happens and Jund is bullied out of the top tier in modern you are still looking at a card that won't ever go lower than 50$ unless they reprint her in a substantial way that's not a Master set.