An adventurer begins secretly grooming your daughter

>An adventurer begins secretly grooming your daughter

Attached: N66zMlo.jpg (736x1186, 221K)

I'm just glad my daughter is going to end up with some really nice hair.

I feel like this would be the least subtle thing ever.

Like, if my daughter suddenly started asking for weapons and armor instead of dolls and pretty clothing, I'd be pretty sure of what was going on.

>secretly
Then how do I know about it?

Okay

This man knows how to ask the real questions.

>I begin secretly grooming adventurer's son.

Attached: Gwyn.jpg (296x201, 7K)

>initiative

grooming her...for what? There are several meanings of that term.

An adventurer who is also a hair stylist? That's an interesting archetype. How did this character become an adventuring hair enthusiast? Did they have a mother/father duo who were the best barbers in their hometown? Did a monster covered in messy hair kill their parents? What is this characters hopes and dreams?

They don't realise that my daughter is already in training as a kunoichi, and is actually infiltrating their party, in order to gather information to allow me to foil their plans!

I'll set up a poll to ask people if adventurers sending dickpicks to my daughter should be allowed.

I see what you did there.

I forget what this was about

Yeah...are we talking about hygiene, prepping for a job, or are we talking Western Asian style grooming?

Yes.

Homosexuality for everyone

That's not your daughter user, that's the PC grooming them

It's not gay if he has breasts.

I used to think grooming was romantic because I thought it meant something different. I thought grooming someone meant preparing them for marriage, raising them in such a way (possibly in the presence of their fiancé(e)) in order to become the ideal spouse. Turns it out just means child molestation.

Attached: 1474823394628.jpg (554x429, 66K)

>I thought grooming someone meant preparing them for marriage, raising them in such a way (possibly in the presence of their fiancé(e)) in order to become the ideal spouse.
Actually, it does. It's just that the one doing the grooming and the fiancee are one and the same person.

There is a big difference between child grooming and personal grooming

Mostly grooming is used professionally, like when someone "grooms" a person for a position (getting a raise)

So with modern English idioms, an adventurer grooming your daughter would mean teaching her how to become an adventurer

Given that I hired him to do precisely that: Well done.

Attached: Princess Maker 2.png (642x480, 59K)

Between how nice those tits are and how small that bar is, I'm wondering what I could do to crank that up a bit.

>I thought grooming someone meant preparing them for marriage, raising them in such a way (possibly in the presence of their fiancé(e)) in order to become the ideal spouse
That is the ideal, a Hikaru Genji situation.

It means both user, that's why it's a bad thing

dude she's in a push up corset, her tits look awesome but they're a lie, an awesome lie

>Daddy! Can I have a pony?
>We don't have much need for a horse...
>It's for carrying all the polearms!
>What polea-
>*Sees wall of weaponry meticulously laid out and cleaned by daughter*
>Damn murderhobo guilds...

I'm now in love with the idea of some adventurer picking a local nobleman's daughter and starting to groom her to be a murderhobo.

Secretly?
Op, adventurers are fucking morons.
The simplest tasks confuse them.
I knew she was grooming my daughter, you know how i knew? Because shes am adventurer and has no tact, guile, or one modicum of sneaky.
You know why us peasants just pretend we don't know shit or play dumb and let them do what they want? Because they regularly go out and murder things that could kill our entire village in like, 5 rounds. Its because they have no sense of right and wrong and will say anything to justfy their actions, firmly believing they where right. Most importantly, these had assed mother fuckers are ALWAYS wearing their working clothes.
So let the bitch groom my daughter. Me an my wife had 3 kids expecting 2 of them to die or some stupid shit before they reached adulthood.

Even better - adventurer doesn't actually want to do it. But girl seems hellbent on murderhoboing as her lifestyle so he at least tries to make sure the girl survives her first quests.

I think it would be funniest if she picked the idea up from the adventurer in the first place. Like, at a young impressionable age she peeked in when the adventurer delivered stuff to the town and started playing knight versus goblins at the tea parties. Just totally disrupted her expected development into a fine, docile and retiring young lady.