He didn't invest in either of these

>he didn't invest in either of these
I'm sorry user, but you're not going to make it.

I was in XLM on margin at 1578 sats, as soon as I sold it went up 3.67x, what's new.

DBC doesn't fucking move, I'm literally bout to sell my 20k tokens while I still have a slight profit

I have both.

I'll be waiting for the pink wojaks of people that dropped this coin early.

I'VE WANTED TO BUY IN FOR 7 DAYS
BANK TRANSFERS TAKE 8
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>only 430 xlm
FUCK

>DBC doesn't fucking move
>After it went x2 last week
>You sell
>It goes to 0.30 the next day

bruh. i know it barely means anything, but people complain a lot that stellar never moved and was only sideways. and it did that for longer. just think about what youre saying

This. I can't believe how impatient some of these fuckers are. "Everything must moon within 24h of my purchase or I'm out!"

this is when stellar was at like 20-30 cents. people complained a ton about how it was only going sideways

How are people unable to wait even a week? If you can’t hold a coin you’ll never make it with this shit...I promise you that

You can call it being impatient, but I can't justify the opportunity cost of holding a coin that moves sideways when there's moons happening every single day.

Missed my chance to buy KCS at $2 and XBY at $0.20 because I was hodling this stupid coin.

I'm tempted to sell some of my ADA stack for more DBC, how much of a mistake woujld this be?

Hold DBC for a month and you will gain. ADA is going to correct.

fuck ada. hope that shit crashes to the ground. dbc, drgn, zcl all the way

DBC will moon sometime this week or next when the Chinks get it, then moon again on January 30th and smoothly rise from there for a while. Will also move whenever Binance inevitably lists it.

500 dbc and 500 xlm.
poor but comfy hodling

Hello everyone I have 60 XLM

Nice a lot of us here have sucked a dick for 100 times that amount.

is DBC or ENG the better moonshot

i sharpie in poopered for more than that