ZCL ZCL ZCL ZCL ZCL ZCL ZCL

ZCL ZCL ZCL ZCL ZCL ZCL ZCL
BTCP BTCP BTCP BTCP BTCP
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

u do the math

Hello post math answers

have 180ZCL, BTCP conservative estimation at $300. My 54k is coming. Feel really comfy.

Is there a date already?

3 whole ZCL reporting in. tfw its 45% of my portfolio value kek

No, the wallet is in public testing rn and the replay protection was finished so the date will be out soon

See u both in lamboland

Also, I think that it hitting 700-800 in the first week at some point isn't out of the question

delete this

I swear this coin will take me to semi retirement at least. 500 before fork plus big stack of a bitcoin fork.

sell a day before fork, stupid or what? BTCP will dip when it first comes out anyways.

long term hold imo, brand recognition needs to kick in and if people are bullish about BTC people might be bullish about BTCP as well

10 zcl, like 70% of my portfolio kek

I wont risk my free stack of btcp lol, in the long run it will go up, dont want to day trade.

Right there with you with 184.5 ZCL
Got in at $39

80 zcl reporting in, got in when they were $15

Is it too late to buy now? I'm thinking about picking up 20-30 ZCL.

Oh, nice. 2.5 min blocks? Didn't even notice that before!

This might actually be a coin I use for storage AND transactions.

bloomberg interview will be published later, zcl will get to the normies. Hard fork day and exchange support announcement is all moon rocket boost. I would say still early.

My plan is to wait for the Vechain pump tomorrow and then buy ZCL (i hope it dumps a bit tomorrow)

then my plan would be perfect

12 ZCL all in and am missing all these moons fuuuug

buy in now yolo

I had 25 ZCL but i sold them to catch this pump so i can buy more tomorrow, i don't know if im going to end up with more or less, depending how the ZCL price goes but well i have to bet to win

>them trip
dont worry user, you are already secure on a bigger moon mission

19 ZCL here am I gonna make it guys?

>tfw 2.5 zcl

160 zcl is this shit gonna move some more or what

Wanting more but I won't get greedy. Sitting on 21 of them for about a week now give or take, bought the first few at $38, most at $50, and the last few at $114. Does anyone know if Bittrex will support the fork yet?

Got in at $4 with maybe a $7 average now from FOMOing so fucking much

I have a feeling I'll be hodling onto my Bitcoin "Privates" for a very long time.

There isn't a official confirmation but I believe buttrex will support it.

Thanks guy,

i wonder if btcp will be a good mining opportunity..