It's a "party complains about getting killed after entering a locked, barred...

>it's a "party complains about getting killed after entering a locked, barred, and trapped metal cage full of ogres" episode

Attached: 1518549894604.png (480x644, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwkNO8DDV1U
youtu.be/WIj7gIDFDe4
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lekku
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man, the prequels did not deserve TCW.

Wut? Prequels were bad, yes, but not nearly as bad as this pedo garbage. I wasn't able to stomach the Jabba son pilot episode and from what I've heard the rest was much worse. Holiday Special was better, even.
Still better than anything produced by fat rat.

The prequels are objectively better than the sequels.

Agreed. Unanimously, I expect.

>pedo garbage
opinion discarded

Female togruta are pretty hot, though.

Attached: togruta-header-1536x864.jpg (1536x864, 134K)

Nah, TCW was actually pretty good.

she was hottest in seasons 3-5

The first couple seasons are unbearable but they get watchable after that and even good later on. "Rebels" is just garbage, though.

An opinion so normal and incontestable is hardly bold.

How so? What little I watched was pretty awful, and they brought in Jar Jar and the rest of the scumbags later, I heard.
Mind, I enjoyed original Clone Wars immensely. You're talking about it, maybe?

Season 2 was fine.

>Mind, I enjoyed original Clone Wars immensely.
To clarify, this:
youtube.com/watch?v=EwkNO8DDV1U

Thus entire thread is filled with awful opinions.

Yeah. TFA was great. I'm with RLM on this one.

Sequels are shit.

Attached: virgin_and_chad_skywalkers.jpg (1024x416, 68K)

Season 3 to the end of TCW is all pretty good. Feel free to skip arcs that bore you. The prequels were boring but the tragedy was amplified a lot by TCW. TFA was lame, but about 50% of TLJ was good.

prove me wrong

I thought as you did but I skipped season one and two and it was worth it.

They always introduced a ton of new shit, a TON.

Everybody and their mother thinks season 3 and up are good but 1 and 2 are shit. I thought there were enough decent to good episodes to redeem season 2 and parts of season 1.

Prove me wrong.

Ugh, fine, I'm going to download and watch TCW third season onwards. But if it turns out to be as disgusting as its beginning was, I'm going to stab something with a cutting torch.

there are times when you should just tell a player "your character is pretty sure this course of action means certain death."

Ahsoka is a lazy shit that spent years fucking around and working on her Gandalf cosplay rather than help Luke.

Attached: 1520350800087.png (380x438, 242K)

Nu-Luke doesn't deserve any help. EU-Luke doesn't need it.

>it's an "I'm trying to force a meme" episode

Kill yourself

I'll give you Cad Bane and loli senator but that's it.

>"What did you say your father's name was? Oh... uh, something you should probably know."

Would it've been better if she went full edgebitch instead?

Attached: tumblr_ob5znzS8aw1rsg65po1_1280.jpg (554x800, 142K)

Vader turning her in a first attempt to overthrow Sheev would at least have been an unexpected twist.

Attached: all_darkside_now__commission__by_raikoh_illust-d7ranuj.jpg (1024x723, 75K)

I always tell people to watch Tartakovsky's Clone Wars instead of movies 1 and 2. It does a much better job of setting up the story for the third movie, and had the added bonus of leading directly into it.

I just wish they'd kept her face design the same in Rebels. Longer head tails was all she needed, the new design looked totally off.

Her actual character seemed a little empty in Rebels up to the fight with Vader where it seemed like she was suddenly in a well-thought-out arc. I wish they'd done more with her before that though.

If she weren't Filoni ultra-pure waifu that would have been the perfect time to have Vader lure her to the dark side and fuck off to train her as he wanted to do with Luke.

Attached: Virgin vs chad The last Jedi.png (2455x1085, 377K)

Did you save her vs chad Katarn one?

Rebels is kind of shit.

Fucking topkek

God I love orange buttcheeks.

Attached: file.png (629x354, 207K)

When I was younger fives death was fucking saddening. Legit made me cry. Wish he could have made it instead wolf. Also why the fuck did commander wolf get out, I get Rex and Gregor, but fucking wolf? Dude was like never in it at all.

Same. And it also made Grevious look bad fucking ass.

youtu.be/WIj7gIDFDe4

Because Filoni is obsessed with Wolves and the Wolf Pack was his OC.

Wish she actually fell to the Dark side. Just to see what she would do.

This happened to me. The DM told us they were orcs, then AFTER we got in their fort, he told us he had made a mistake - but no take backs. It was a TPK.

How do you get into a locked, barred, and trapped metal cage full of ogres?

Did you teleport in or something? Then just teleport out. It's really not that complicated.

Why is there even a metal cage full of ogres in the first place? What sort of weird ass bdsm shit do your ogres get to. Fucking magical realms everywhere.

Berserkers for a mages army. somehow, some fucking how, the party disabled the trap, picked the lock, and lifted the massive beam barring the door. Despite seeing dozens of corpses, presumably of the Ogres previous handlers, they thought it would be a good idea to fight the ogres. And, mind you, they were level one. I never intended to have them fight the ogres, in fact even if it hadn't been TPK they would have then been found by the rest of the army and slaughtered.

Those multicoloured horn things the togruta have: are they flexible or are they solid material?

They're flexible, yeah. They swing about and can probably be stretched a little but I haven't seen someone try.

Rookies.

I'm 90% sure those are like brain sacs or something, and yes they're flexible and soft.

The ones twi'leks have are, but I'm not sure about togruta.

>brain sacs
Lol no, do you even Expanded Universe? They're essentially hyper sensitive head-tails. Yes, that's right, species with lekku can experience pleasure through them.

I liked the vision version of her when they were on that funky force planet, Mortis I think it was called.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lekku

They're literally just head tentacles that are sensitive to the touch. Yes, Star wars is /d/ as fuck.

Star Wars was ALWAYS /d/ as fuck. The third movie had the heroine turned into a concubine for a massive orc-slug.

>succeeds expectations