Post things that are currently missing in your setting, but you are wanting to implement

post things that are currently missing in your setting, but you are wanting to implement.

Attached: bait-for-the-bait-god.png (500x500, 502K)

Attached: medics.png (1024x512, 349K)

Attached: Iron.jpg (260x260, 26K)

Get it from the blood of your enemies.

Attached: Yuan-ti.gif (474x480, 2.79M)

Players.

Attached: DnD Roles.jpg (600x3368, 413K)

Attached: sheep-617128.jpg (590x350, 56K)

metagamer did nothing wrong

these sheep

Attached: Ahu2YtB.jpg (720x405, 40K)

So's sociopath, rollplayer and DM.
Other three are cunts, though.

This. How is trying to leverage the things you're better at metagaming?

That's not even metagaming.

A time and date we can all agree to have the first session

Attached: CDDB896D-4DCB-4A77-95D7-6309028F8AC0.jpg (480x480, 24K)

I think that one is an example I'm willing to let slide, if only because an ACTUAL example of metagaming is something that's really hard to convey in a single panel with no context. By definition, you need to get meta to metagame, and this comic doesn't have room for that.

Covenants

Are those sheepdogs?

I dont get it?

Iron. I'm guessing their setting is bronze age or earlier.

Big butts?

Bronze is better than iron for most purposes. It's just that making it's hard, you need two metals that rarely ever encountered together in easily processed form, and it's all turns into logistic clusterfuck.

Attached: Eukaryotic-cell-structure-animal.jpg (950x647, 151K)

Weren't iron weapons actually worse than bronze weapons, just vastly cheaper?

One guy in full bronze armor and weapons needed a shitload of wealth to maintain, and he couldn't fight off twenty guys with shitty iron spears.

Explain.

Attached: potatoes-can-be-healthful[1].jpg (1100x734, 106K)

Dice-Cursed here.

Please just let it stop.

Attached: 224287642-moon-image.png (1000x750, 271K)

Afaik iron was marginally stronger when first made, compared to bronze weapons/armor, but degraded quicker and rusted, in addition to being massively cheaper.

An alien race of pirates/sailors who teleport their fleet from one planet to another in order to trade/raid

>One guy in full bronze armor and weapons needed a shitload of wealth to maintain, and he couldn't fight off twenty guys with shitty iron spears.
In my game's setting, humans were originally a slave race of an immortal precursor race who ruled until the late bronze age, and in an analogue to the late bronze age collapse and transition to the iron age, the advent of iron weapons allowed humans to arm themselves and take advantage of their massively outbreeding their masters. An immortal, magically powerful ruler race could fend off ten men singlehandedly, and that mattered approximately not at all when they could be consistently attacked by thirty humans armed with pointy iron-tipped sticks at a fraction of the cost.

Bronze is a bit softer, but you can make plate armour out of it far, FAR easier than iron. However, It's kind of expensive if you don't have tin around. Bronze could be cheaper in a world where copper and tin are plentiful.

But yeah, like user said; for a long time good bronze was better than most iron for many purposes, that's why you had bronze cannon even when everyone was using iron swords. Bronze cannon were lighter and easier to make to high specs, but more expensive. They were used when accuracy was desirable due to the ability to make high tolerance (and thus more accurate) cannon. Iron cannons also SHATTERED catastrophically on a failure, where as bronze would merely rupture.

>and he couldn't fight off twenty guys with shitty iron spears.
Who the fuck can do 20:1 odds anyway? He likely could do it if they came at him one at a time. Bronze is good. It IS expensive though. I dunno about that high maint cost you cite though, unless parts needed replacing, but that could only be due to battle damage that actually pierced and compromised the armour. Bronze doesn't corrode.

Attached: robot_better.jpg (245x282, 36K)

>Who the fuck can do 20:1 odds anyway?
It's just an example of why a superior but expensive style would fail against an inferior but plentiful option.

It wasn't really until much later in the iron age that metallurgy advanced and made iron, and much later steel, the better metal.

Steel isn't strong boy.
FLESH is stronger.

Comfy wizards.

Attached: 1520654569014.jpg (1400x1654, 414K)

Attached: thulsa.png (318x307, 101K)