Found out my roommate was throttling my internet on the router...

Found out my roommate was throttling my internet on the router. I went overseas for 5 weeks and kept trying to remote in to my computer, eventually found out it had been throttled. He changed the password on the router but I got in using the admin password (serial number) from the box. The router is kept in his locked bedroom. I now have proof it's been throttled - pic related.

We pay for the internet equally, 4 ways. 1000mbps down. How do I confront this fucktard without losing my shit /g/?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 4.09.35 PM.png (1608x1096, 152K)

For what its worth, there's no valid reason to throttle me. I don't torrent anything and my PC was just sitting idle all day while I was away.

wrong board, friend. but punch him in the teeth and move out.

Don't. Murder him and loot his stuff.

Oh shit. Sorry Veeky Forums

Everybody look! user made a mistake on the internet!

No worries, user. Stuff happens.

Found out my shieldmate was guarding my left flank with a main gauche. I went 5 rounds into combat and kept trying to move into the mêlée, eventually found out that it had provoked an attack of opportunity. He changed his equipment instead of a standard action but I warded us both with a /shield/ spell from memory. His shield is kept strapped to his back. Now I have proof it's just a dagger he's holding - pic realted.

We split the gp from each adventure equally, 4 ways. I'm 1,000 XPs down. How do I confront this whoreson without losing my shit, Veeky Forums?

Attached: meyer_rapier_dagger.png (1024x625, 95K)

Don't. Murder him and loot his stuff.

Stop paying, get your own, warn the other 2.

Cast fist on his face and jam a wand straight up his ass.

tell the DM you're stabbing him in his sleep next time you camp

Could be worse, you could be that guy who fucked up localhost in front of moot and a giant audience.

Ask him why. If he had a good reason he'll be ready with an answer. If not, then you know he just did it for no reason.

Have you tried not playing DnD?

D20 a shit

Well /g/atorade, we have this thing on Veeky Forums

It's called confronting him like an adult and asking why

No we fucking don't, we use npcs and dmpcs to do that for us because we're afraid of comfrontation

Do the passive aggressive thing, throttle him right back.

Well whatever, let's teach him how to rpg so he can confront his roomie about why his crystal ball is using all the local mana.

Let's not fight in front of the other boards, dear.

You started one of the best thread I saw in One year after the Orb of Goat lvl 8. Thanks op