I'm dropping some cash on BAT as soon as Binance comes up...

I'm dropping some cash on BAT as soon as Binance comes up. Give me one good reason (besides the other coin you want to shill) why I shouldn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps
twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/948688891405455360
youtube.com/watch?v=lbzLJi3nOr8&t=35s
youtube.com/channel/UCcUZXEJxPYsmsQ39q5osaCw/videos
tradingview.com/symbols/BATBTC/
dailymotion.com/video/xyllhh
youtu.be/EqTyZoupc1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Brave Browser

>not using ungoogled chromium

It's basically red salt, just buy the real salt instead

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

He asked for reasons against, not for

shut the fuck up OP!!!!!!

Because you hate money.

because as soon as pewdiepie starts shilling this, it will become the coin of the alt-right

Coins are dying. WEED stocks are the future.

You definitely should. Dropped 2k on it today.

That's not really a negative to me.

So it's Himalayan sea salt than?

This is retarded. And thousands of toubers are shilling it not just pewdiepie. The only reason i wouldnt go balls deep in bat rn is because i think another coin is gonna 10× first

Do you want to live in a world where people are paid freaking basic attention tokens to watch adds?

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps

they are targeting BAT

OP here. Fuck off.

which coin

Can’t think of a reason, it’s already close to its peak market cap position maybe? Max x5 possibly before being stable with the market. Still a great buy though imo.

Yes, now facebook and google takes all the money. I want some too

>insert verification can

I bought $10k worth last night because an user rolled dubs for it, solid team behind it, and a solid white paper and purpose
I don't even feel bad, this seems like it might be a longer hold than anticipated, but it's worthwhile

Black mirror has that episode with people cycling on bikes to earn credits. This is pretty much the beginning of that.

Look at this, OP. BAT will go 200%, maybe 300% to the moon in the next couple days. Followed by a moon mission like you've never seen before. Classic cup and handle TA.

If you don't know who Eich is, and how he shaped the modern web, you don't deserve to be rich. This man has never had a project that hasn't been a huge success.

Also, fresh news.
twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/948688891405455360

BAT is getting added to GDAX alongside Auger, Decred, and Monero. It is known.

It’s a bit. Seen the same message double posted before in unrelated threads but with that coins name.

Well, now that's an interesting thought. I mean, what a world we live in where 5x isn't fucking amazing. But still, how long will it take to 2x or 3x?

Lol, you will never get cheaper bat, hop on now or forever get left behind.

I said thats the only reason lol. There is no other coin in my opinion. I think bat will be 50 bil in market cap by 2018. Thats nearly 100×. Im all in and HODLING

Very few people know this. How did you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=lbzLJi3nOr8&t=35s

I know who that is for sure. Makes a project like this hard to ignore. The man has spent his life in the browser.

The CEO is a homophobe.

Less than a week, look at the cup and handle. Once it reaches the end of the handle, it will go almost completely vertical.

someone was shilling the "speakers at coinbase" youtube channel last night:

youtube.com/channel/UCcUZXEJxPYsmsQ39q5osaCw/videos

>people cycling on bikes to earn credits
you just described TRX

Hey, it's you. I remember that thread. I put $10k on FUN last night around the same time you did, kinda neat. Hope we both make it.

Quick rundown on the whitepaper?

More reason you should buy it.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice gif

Not many people are supposed to know this, but yes. Not all of them will be added tho, BAT, AUGUR and GOLEM, will come first. The rest, I'm not sure.

Giving users a part of the profits is certainly not a bad thing, but I'd rather that the parasitic advertising just fuck off, even if I know it's not realistic.

Yeah, some of the ongoing projects that I see in ICOs scare me. I take comfort in the fact that the vast majority half assed vaporware get rich quick schemes that will never go anywhere.

>mentioning this in a place full of homophobes/transphobes/racists ooook.

get in while you can user

Ah, I forgot that he supports ACTUAL marriage. Definitely buying in now.

>cuphandle on 30minute bars

IF BINANCE WILL EVER GET THE FUCK BACK UP

Please don't shill this coin until after I accumulate, thank you.

Who knows. Probably not long. I’ve picked up 700 to hold long term anyway. Not much but I’m poor. BAT should do a 2-3x soon from all the news and real world progress. It actually has potential as a company to make money and the token itself has value. I mean if it gets a Coinbase listing even simultaneously with other tokens then that’s when I see it going to the 5x maybe even up to x10 although I don’t see it going to much above or eventually bellow around a 25 market cap coin. Maybe up to top 15 as others die over the years. Purely because it is neich compared to something like your xrp, xlm or req which have universal uses. That being said BAT does have ideas for expanding beyond advertising revenue so guess time will be the judge. Over the next year or so I see it going from 25-15 in market cap and holding their indefinitely. A long term stable hold which is due a pump and has great future potential depending on how it is expanded. This would be on my list to survive and thrive a dot com like bubble burst in crypto. It’s solid. Could be one if the Google’s, ebays or Amazon’s of crypto. Hopefully not a myspace or AOL.

BAT whitepaper? to be completely short, it rewards people using a browser (extension?) called brave who don't block ads, ad-makers that have ads that aren't intrusive or malicious (like pop unders, fake download buttons, redirection, I'm sure you can think of annoying shit), and content creators/domains that host the ads. team is comprised of people who have a LOT of relevant background, ie: founder is co-creator of mozilla and firefox, a few other members too, credentials like kernel, yahoo, aol, netscape.

Glad I could sway you.

Good!

I posted the daily one too. In case you didn't know, crypto markets move fast.

I'm in BAT since 2000SAT but if you think it's cup/handle you're seeing shit that isn't there nigger.

Many people seem to differ

tradingview.com/symbols/BATBTC/

It’s called 15 million merits. Pretty fucked up and not to far off from a potential future...
dailymotion.com/video/xyllhh
youtu.be/EqTyZoupc1w

real niggas been in since 5k sat

BINANCE IS BACK GOGOGOGO

Go back to your own thread asshole

Excellent. Maybe I should go all in.

Isn't this the episode where the guy is forced to watch his gf/ex's sex tape?
Anyways, that's not related to the post you quoted, but more so to BAT: it's more along the lines of instead of forcing users to watch ads, it rewards people who do, which in turn rewards those who host them, and the ad makers themselves if feedback on their ads are "positive," which is measured by "attentiveness"
I don't really know how it works, but with the current state of the number of people using ad blockers, rampant malvertising, and domains with whopping numbers of ads in order to maximize ad revenue, it's a coin that serves a real world purpose and has application. I would put that above a lot of these other shitcoins that are either vaporware or all competing to accomplish the same things

People want less ads, not more. Pretty simple.

People know ads are necessary. Ads today are too intrusive and slow. This could make ads tolerable.

He has to watch her become a reality tv whore yeah.
BAT could turn into that kind of token tho ;)
Cycle for your credits to create the power needed for your tv and ads.

Oh, you get BAT for viewing the ads basically and content creators/websites get a %. They are trying or actually working with twitch, YouTube etc. Who are always fighting the A’s lockers. This should be win/win really. The ads get seem and ppl don’t care as they fair ‘paid’ plus twitch and YouTube are happy because they save money combating the blockers. Advocacy Cher could screw it up actually if they manage to get it to pay out without viewing the ad lol. Not a bad idea for a programmer, make an adblocker that takes a % of he payment for watching while blocking the ad still. Maybe the battle won’t be over for the ads but it’s a bit of insentive to watch them which people will go for. Even a small % increase in pol watching ads is invaluable to the advertising industry.
So it will find some real world use and it’s got a solid team behind it. To get rich in the dot com boom all you had to do was pick something that didn’t become vapourware. Sure you can find moon missions but this is a near guarantee for a get rich slowly.

What about REQ? YC owns 25% of coinbase so it would only make sense?

>People know ads are necessary

People also know taxes are necessary
That doesn't stop people from hating them and would do anything to have less of them. Your argument means nothing.

Perhaps, but it won't be Q1 2018 like the coins I mentioned. Might not even be 2018 at all. There is a thorough process for a coin to be listed and request just hasn't been around long enough.

The post you linked is a screencap of that very episode

I would probably watch a video ad if I got paid for it.

Allright, ty for info user.

>ICOs that scare you
Care to give some examples? Some of this is sneaking in a skynet direction desu

99% of them. There is very few projects that will be left standing when this bubble bursts. Fortunatley, Bat will be one of them.

what others do you think will withstand?

are you fucking high? Or trying to pump a dead coin?

What's it like to suck cock for money?

The only reason people get behind this is because the co founder of Firefox is behind it. If it didn’t have his name behind it, it would never get any attention and it would be the laughing stock of the crypto world. As it stands, it’s just a stupid idea that has zero chance of success or adoption. I don’t care if jake Paul, Logan Paul, pew die pie,, every big YouTuber on earth shill, people aren’t going want to watch ads for a useless token

>twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/948688891405455360
agreed. salt is fucking dead. fuck that piece of shit coin.

and Peter Thiel, don't forget his faggot ass VC fund....plus, do you akschually know what it takes to create a programming language, bet not faggot.

>people aren’t going want to watch ads for a useless token

this is true. crypto aside, tons of companies have tried this before. nobody wants to pay you personally to watch an ad. you'd get like .004 cents per video you watched. it never worked out. remember NETZERO when it first launched?

budweiser doesn't want YOU to see their ad. they want to be the advertiser FOR someone. like a racecar, or a sporting event or a network.

still, i bet this has some good gains.

kek, I'm old enough to remember Netzero. This did remind me of that, but I couldn't remember the name of the service. That was a disaster.

i used it and got free internet off it for a bit.

unrelated but... i need to trade LTC/ETH or LTC/BTC on binance. how do i tell which one is the better deal? like LTC/ETH is -5% and LTC/BTC is -10% ... i'd go with the -5% right?

can't get anyone to respond to that, i know i should know it.

If you think this is about getting paid to watch ads, you haven't read the whitepaper and you have no idea what this token is actually about.

People didn't buy things off the internet back then. Now, it's all they use to buy things. Digital advertising has changed. The internet has changed. Adapt with the times or get left behind.

A company is willing to pay more to target their consumer base. Users want to see things they actually want to buy, and get paid for it. It's a mutual relationship.

None of this mans projects have ever failed before, he literally shaped the modern web. He killed Internet Explorer with FireFox, and he's about to do it again to Chrome with Brave. Don't take my word for it tho, just wait a year.

Thanks just bought 100k

i bought at 2.70, i'm not complaining. just don't think it'll work. we'll see.

can you answer my question up there about LTC and BTC/ETH?

I usually go with whatever is more negative. But it depends, if you're gonna use the btc/eth to buy something right away, it doesn' matter. Although, Eth is faster and cheaper for transporting money.

>if you're gonna use the btc/eth to buy something right away, it doesn' matter

i think that's the part i was missing.

thank you. going to sell off the last of my LTC here in a bit and going to do it from binance instead of LTC>USD>ETH ... didn't realize binance had LTC for some reason.

Incase you missed this 'declaration of war' from the AMA.

I was in the ama when it was happening. I haven't been this bullish on a coin since I bought ETH at $10.

Me neither, on the front end as far as public adoption and use goes this is going to be the winner. Pardon my shit post earlier.

Binance paying 4-5 cents higher than bittrex right now. Gonna scoop some more off trex.

I cream my pants every time I envision BAT wrecking Google's shit.

prepare for liftoff

If you think this cup and handle is juicy, look at the one on the daily. My dick is literally so hard right now.

We haven't seen anything yet. It's also trading 5 cents higher on binance than bittrex right now because the chinks are awake.

how fucking high are you right now? not even close bitch

He created a fucking scripting language. Assholes on here can't even punch their way out of a fucking python paper bag. Don't expect them to realize amazing tech.

TA on 30min chart

It's, they will see when this goes 300% by monday.

Look at the one I posted just under on the daily.

In the brave browser you don't have to see ads at all, and if you do, you get paid to see them fuck face