So it looks like this coin is going to win the community vote and get listed on binance...

So it looks like this coin is going to win the community vote and get listed on binance. Buy now because normies are gonna run wild with it once it's on their exchange. It has 50+% of the community vote and can only vote 1 time per account do the fucking math.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/vote.html
steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps
mobile.twitter.com/thebigxp/status/947847503365406720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link to vote?

>5% of vote
>do the fucking math
>being this pajeet

Lying faggot

Isn't it raiblocks that's going to win?

5% kek

binance.com/vote.html

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps

they are targeting dragoncoin lol

little to obvious imo

How is this coin ever going to be taken seriously? Why and how would Disney help its adoption, what were they thinking?

all coins beating DRGN will be disqualified for one reason or another. screencap this. binance wants DRGN

They aren't actually associated with Disney anymore.

ITT: Madfags that missed the moon

XP, actually.

I thought XP was 2nd place?

Disqualified they're buying votes publically.

Raiblocks, actually.

They were planning on mass voting at the last minute.

Woah, really? Source?

just buy src instead. DYOR but this is is the pasta that shilled me on it
Serial Rapist Coin is going to revolutionize the way micropayments are distributed through decentralized nexuses of nodes and master nodes. The Hyper Network (HN) algorithm the SRC team has been developing for three years guarantees secure transactions recorded in the blockchain ledger that will take place nearly instantaneously. 90% of victims will not go to the police, and of the 10% that do, only 1% will be taken seriously by the authorities. Of that 1%, only 35% will be able to successfully open a case, and only 8% of those will end in a conviction.

Don't get caught because of lack of privacy and outdated hashing algorithms. Buy Serial Rapist Coin now, and see gains force themselves upon you from all angles in the coming weeks, months and years

For now. We will see how this goes but a large number of would-be XP voters have abstained from voting thus far. They're hoping that people who may vote for XRB won't bother if they see the lead it has right now. The final hours will be interesting to watch.

This coin is trash

They hid the tweets now.

mobile.twitter.com/thebigxp/status/947847503365406720

Fucking kek, what a bunch of retards. I guess it's Raiblocks then.

Raiblocks will win.

I was going to buy this coin, I figured neck beards would sink their gamestop checks into this.

disney always wins