Questions you should be embarassed to not immediately know the answer to

"Hey, Mr. Bard, what's your favorite song?"

Attached: Smugirl.png (278x322, 80K)

Paladin, eh? Mighty fine steed you have there, what's his name?

What's our anniversary.

"Who's the father?"

How much is that in Celsius?

"Where on Glorantha is Celcius?"

I want to fug that smug

>Mr. Bard, what's your favorite song?
Just the other day actually, I asked a guy playing a bard in my game to sing a song when he said he was singing a song, and he just remained totally silent. Later, he said he would tell a story around the campfire to the party, and I said, "Ok, cool, what's the story?" And he just said he wanted to roll to see if it was good or not. Wouldn't even go as far as, like, giving a genre.

Attached: Why.jpg (640x640, 91K)

>"What's your name?"
>"Why are you here? Not here as in existing, here as in being in this place."
>"What do you want?"

"How many breads have you eaten in your life"

"Beef or chicken?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

>Forgetting the most important question of all
"What is your favorite color?"

Does the carpet match the drapes?

"African or European?"

I always love asking for this shit because it provides so much flavor. Doesn't have to be much but a few bars of a popular song to get everybody laughing is more than enough. I was in the receiving end of it in my starwars game.

>Jedi has led troops before during clone wars alongside her master.
>"user that must have been tough, what was your relationship like? Did you take up his lightsaber form or did you go your own way?"
>Spend 2 minutes bullshitting my way through their Rocky relationship that eventually turned to trust through the fires of war. At the end the DM puts me in the path to learning Juyo which gives a bonus to I Can't Remember Right now.

We use little backstory moments like this to hand out bonus stuff. It's the little things.

That is the shitty thing about bards. Everyone thinks they're so clever when they ask you to sing a song in real life, when they know you can't sing. Most people can't sing. That shouldn't bar you from ever playing a bard.

No excuse though for not at least trying to describe a song or story.

>tfw you play a bard and you can sing

Attached: 1485018353635.jpg (145x182, 15K)

>I have a gluten allergy... so 0.

What? I don't know that!

>when you go out your way to say that your bard plays Greensleeves on his lute

I legit like listening to this song sometimes irl, and well...it fits!

How would you know you have an allergy if you've never eaten bread?

I don't actually have a gluten allergy, though there's genetic tests that some parents have done to see if their kids are messed up before being born.

other gluten products