The dragons are dying, Veeky Forums. Without intervention they'll soon be relegated to nothing but stories and myth...

The dragons are dying, Veeky Forums. Without intervention they'll soon be relegated to nothing but stories and myth. What happened to bring them to this point, what species still survive, and how will you save them?

Attached: 1450978160470.jpg (1920x1200, 384K)

Time to find a bit of magic and some lonely female dragons. Hold my beer.

Incest.

If dragons would stop exploiting the locals for food and treasure, maybe people would stop trying to murder them. Fuck these shitty hoarders.

If dragons were to die out it’d probably because of their severe arrogance and assholishness

good riddance you scaled faggots

You should have let people become dragon experts.

I suggest domesticating the dragons.

Peasants should give up their tribute to their masters without question!

>What happened to bring them to this point
the wild hunt did a number on em- they never really recovered from that one

well, that and the constant wars waged by their worshipers dont help

It is not just dragons, my friends, but all creatures of magic. Time marches on and the new era of Science and Logic we see dawning is anethema to all our kind. To deny the changing world would be folly, but I do have a possible solution. I propose that we create a hidden realm, a pocket in which Magic may live forever, safe from the disbelieving eyes of the world to come.

Attached: Flight_of_Dragons_04.jpg (711x540, 90K)

just kill all the humans

>What happened to bring them to this point

combination of too big and too intelligent to control, but not too big or intelligent to genocide. there's room for only one dominant species on the planet.

at best we eugenics them like we did dogs and make tiny, cute, and harmless dragons while anything remotely dangerous dies out.

Dammit Omadon, did you not hear what I said about trying to stop it being folly?

im not stopping it

im usurping it

What's that, human genocide? Hey everyone, we're going to set fire to the human city!

Attached: 1393367608074.jpg (528x439, 79K)

Dragons can become immortal, truly immortal but the act of doing so destroys the sense of self and they become essentially a force of nature

dont stop there!

burn all the fields, scorch all the towns, leave no one alive!

Attached: 4cccf98197774fc194c712ac826e2504--fantasy-creatures-mythical-creatures.jpg (645x864, 107K)

Fuck you both, I'm summoning one of those magic cancelling atheists from the future.

>summoning something that cancels magic
>with magic
dunce

Some fucking genius and their kinslaying dragon companion discovered that dragons operate on a sort of Highlander principle where their power consolidates as more of them die, and that single dragon fucked everything up and now rules the world as a living god.

Attached: 37854075.jpg (1205x848, 651K)

I ain't gotta explain, but you do it before they can disbelieve and it all works out.

Attached: dragons-large-final.jpg (590x448, 29K)

Thinly veiled fetish thread. Please fap before posting on Veeky Forums.

Our scout group went to the Air museum overnight once.
>Guess what? You get to watch a movie!
>Yes!
>Expecting TOP GUN
>Get this
Everyone was tremendously confused as to why we were watching this at the air museum.

Industrial revolution happened and eventually people started hunting dragons because they were proved to be too much nuisance for the expanding pockets of civilization. Due to their size dragons were easy targets and couln't hide from the new apex predator. They were ruthlessly hunted for food and their valuable bones. Giant steam powered landships fired explosive tipped harpoons to bring the beasts down and the age of the dragon was over.

And that’s why you dead nigga