/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Attached: 1520982814560.png (792x1944, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aao8SFmwHCCNleruKLkTVOlDg4j67pIp
i.imgur.com/Ihdsbmr.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Tok

Fresh

Attached: MagicalRingsCYOA.jpg (1300x8960, 3.44M)

>Literally god tier taste
Y doe

Attached: StorybookCYOA.jpg (1029x9703, 6.89M)

>RING TYPES: Class Ring (Garnet/Wood/Symbol/Left) [4], Mood Ring (Wood/Left) [3], Decoder Ring (Pearl/Wood/Left) [2], Golden Dragon (Citrine/Gold/Left) [1], Skull Ring (Steel/Left) [0]

Haha, time to interview dead people and learn languages!

Dark God 1/2

Attached: DarkGod1.jpg (1703x5862, 1.74M)

Attached: DarkGod2.jpg (1700x5975, 1.84M)

hey das not fresh (unless there was an update).

It's quite fresh

New OC, never seen before!

Attached: Archangel Roommate.jpg (1200x7130, 7.86M)

>saying tok has god tier taste

Hi Tok. Even if that is true, his personality is shit.

Wait, this isn't new... are you having a giggle, m8?

What? No. Absolutely not.

Attached: Kung Fu Cult 1.jpg (1000x2800, 2.79M)

Kys

It's only been posted twice. This thread and last thread. You must be thinking of something else.

How fast do charges usually regain?

Attached: Kung Fu Cult 2.jpg (1000x2800, 2.76M)

Can someone post the Road Trip CYOA?

Why don't you save cyoas?

Can someone post the Astolfo Cyoa?

Faggot

Huge update to the SJW CYOA! The point system has been completely rebalanced for more freedom, build variety and fun!

Uncensored Version:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aao8SFmwHCCNleruKLkTVOlDg4j67pIp

Attached: SOCJUS The Final Solution page 1 of 3 TG.png (1200x10000, 3.32M)

Attached: SOCJUS The Final Solution page 2 of 3 TG.png (1200x10000, 4.11M)

I'm on mobile. Why are you such a cunt?

Go back to le reddit you swede fuck, cuckshed awaits

this got updated

Attached: Ancestor of Magic 1.jpg (1249x2500, 448K)

Attached: Ancestor of Magic 2.jpg (1249x2500, 493K)

Attached: Ancestor of Magic 3.jpg (1233x2500, 495K)

Attached: Ancestor of Magic 4.jpg (1250x2500, 549K)

Attached: SOCJUS The Final Solution page 3 of 3 TG.jpg (1200x9655, 3.76M)

Attached: Ancestor of Magic 5.jpg (1233x2500, 539K)

Attached: Ancestor of Magic 6.jpg (1233x2500, 560K)

Attached: Ancestor of Magic 7.jpg (1475x2132, 308K)

God type: Deathly

>World
Earth

>Form
- shapeshift
- entropic
- face of terror
- unearthly charm

>god powers
- ressurection
- mass reanimation
- plague
- living fog

>empowerment
- underworld (free)
- worship
- knowledge

>prophet
- child

>divine gifts
- immortality
- magecraft

>minions
humanoid
- form undead
- affinity death (free)
- affinity decay
- skill healer
- skill ghostly
- skill vampiric
- skill attraction
- skill perpetual
- skill get back up

>underworld
test of worthiness
- mountainous
- forest
- ocean
- floating islands
- manifest deity
- halls of the gods
- realm guardians
- servants
- steward
- citadel
- legendary beasts
- glacial
- wetlands

Here's a true harem build:

> CT EXPERIMENT (The obviously superior option)
(39) 13 SJWs
(20) Mansion
> AUGMENTATIONS
(13) Love Potion: +1 Obedience, -1 Will
(15) Extreme Makeover
> TRAINING
(20) Slave Training: +2 Obedience, -2 Will
(13) Oral Training: +1 Obedience, +1 Perversion
(20) Humility Training: +1 Obedience, -3 Will
> PUNISHMENTS
(5) Dildo Harness: +2 Perversion, -1 Sanity
> REWARDS
(5) Sex: +1 Perversion

150 points used.
NET: +5 Obedience, -6 Will, +4 Perversion, -1 Sanity

The key is to get them to -6 Will, at which point they are friendly and love you. If an SJW starts with positive will, can use Shorten Tendons (via Extreme Makeover) to have -1 Will additional. Or... well, not to my taste, but there is also the amputee method for the SJWs that start with Will 2. I'd probably just avoid them.

>If an SJW starts with positive will, can use Shorten Tendons (via Extreme Makeover) to have -1 Will additional.
Actually you don't get the -1 Will from Shorten Tendons via Extreme Makeover. You can get the effect, but not the stat reduction. That's why I said the following options are redundant or somewhat redundant. Like another example is Eternal youth, you don't get that from Extreme Makeover, but you can reduce someone's age appearance wise.

That cyoa has been on reddit since 2017

>Like another example is Eternal youth, you don't get that from Extreme Makeover
That's... disappointing. It also makes Extreme Makeover WAY overpriced if it doesn't even include the eternal youth. Will rebuild the harem, then. At least one can get 15 SJWs now, though you have to be a bit more choosy about looks without the Extreme Makeover.

> CT EXPERIMENT (The obviously superior option)
(45) 15 SJWs
(20) Mansion
> AUGMENTATIONS
(13) Love Potion: +1 Obedience, -1 Will
(3) Eternal Youth
(1) Hair Removal
> TRAINING
(20) Slave Training: +2 Obedience, -2 Will
(13) Oral Training: +1 Obedience, +1 Perversion
(20) Humility Training: +1 Obedience, -3 Will
> PUNISHMENTS
(5) Dildo Harness: +2 Perversion, -1 Sanity
(5) Impregnation: -2 Will, -1 Sanity
> REWARDS
(5) Sex: +1 Perversion

150 points used.
NET: +5 Obedience, -6 Will, +4 Perversion, -1 Sanity
NET w/Impreg.: +5 Obedience, -8 Will, +4 Perversion, - 2 Sanity

The key is to get them to -6 Will, at which point they are friendly and love you. Everything but Impregnation is used on all, and Impregnation is used on those who start with Will 1 or 2. Babies will be raised properly in the harem.

>Maximized, 15 years
Losing most of my memories would be a perk all its own, and the increased point gain is great too. 360 points altogether.

>Wealth Ability *45, -90 points, 270 remaining.
22,500 USD to start with, and that same amount every year.
>Shifter Ability, -48 points, 222 remaining
I've got a bunch of points to blow, and after having decided on the rest of my wishes, this is about one of the only options without any downsides whatsoever.
>Prime Taradox!!, -24 points, 198 remaining
Future sight is a great bonus, and having taken Maximized, it only gets better.
>The Artifact Ability, -18 points, 180 remaining
Philosopher's Stone.
>In your prime, -24 points, 156 remaining
Having already bought Shifter, I'm not too terribly worried about how I'll look. The other bonuses are great, though.
>Another Life Ability + picking world, -86 points, 70 remaining
I've got a couple of ideas as to which world I might pick, but they're all obscure Japanese shit.
>Once and Future..., -60 points, 0 remaining
Reincarnation is certainly better than the alternative

With that, I'll then be a shapeshifting, future-seeing holder of the Philosopher's Stone who can step into another world at will, and is always at peak condition. I'll also get out of high school with 247,500 USD to my name, and when my time comes I can do it all over again, with the opportunity to re-allocate my 360 points.

>tfw Italics hasn't made the update to their best cyoa.

Attached: Apocrypha CYOA 01.jpg (1800x10000, 3.79M)

Attached: Apocrypha CYOA 02.jpg (1800x9567, 3.42M)

They have a lot of things on their plate at the moment.

Attached: Apocrypha CYOA 03.jpg (1800x8056, 3.91M)

Step 1 : Standard. Losing memories is identity death, and I have no interest in suicide.

27 Years. That's right. The power of OLD. 324 points.

I just buy everything, pretty much. Too many points. Probably should have put a year-sacrifice limit :)

Page 4

>Muh bloodlines
>Muh witches

Attached: Apocrypha CYOA 04.jpg (1800x7381, 2.82M)

Attached: Apocrypha DLC.jpg (1800x1303, 921K)

Now the owner of the subreddit also decided to not remove my SJW CYOA, can't wait for the SJWs response to that.

Attached: The CYOA is not getting removed.png (910x153, 15K)

Italics, how is magi bloodlines and witches 'n inquisition?
Think you can release them soon due to your crippling autism?

Nginx>Apache
prove me wrong or I won't make OC

You've inadvertently created a fun puzzle for liberal perverts who want as many perverted liberal sex-slaves as possible, without "going over 21" and taking away their beliefs. This is actually a satisfying mathematical puzzle for a proud perverted liberal like myself.

Thanks, though I suspect you did not make this for me.

Honestly, I was surprised at the level of detail when it came to the SJW issues.

I had a nightmare where I got superpowers but Tok kept trying to change my backstory so that the powers suck, or everything's depressing and weird.
So, thanks for that, you guys.

>You've inadvertently created a fun puzzle for liberal perverts who want as many perverted liberal sex-slaves as possible, without "going over 21" and taking away their beliefs. This is actually a satisfying mathematical puzzle for a proud perverted liberal like myself.
>Thanks, though I suspect you did not make this for me.

I don't know about creating it for liberal perverts specifically. I created it for all perverts and to scorn SJWs and if your not mad about the CYOA, it means your not a SJW, also I'm a left leaning liberal myself, my political compass: i.imgur.com/Ihdsbmr.png

Also there is a new version on my google drive, I slightly buffet IT Experiment. But the change is so minor I don't bother posting it.

Attached: Seven Sexy Sins.png (1200x9477, 2.24M)

Post some good CYOAs

Attached: HWT 1 - Ready.jpg (1278x6625, 6.48M)

Attached: HWT 2 - Fight.jpg (1278x4000, 4.92M)

>f your not mad about the CYOA, it means your not a SJW
IDK man, I'm pretty radically left, and do genuinely advocate for social justice all the time, which is about as close to being a "warrior" for social justice as you can get, I'm just also a pervert ad not so sensitive as to get offended by a game made for other perverts
>i.imgur.com/Ihdsbmr.png
Eh, that whole thing is based off of a post-reagan-american metric of center, which is far to the right of freaking Eisenhower. By the metric of any modernzed nation other than "America after Reagan, and also not touching any ocean" that's still right of true center.

Regardless.... thanks for the sexy sex-slave cyoa :) . OC is always appreciated, especially as it's slowed down these past few years.

The Big Evil Magical Overlord cyoa is still happening. I finally completed the lair/realm page and made a small change to the dragon option.

Attached: Big Evil Magical Overlord CYOA.jpg (2000x3050, 1.51M)

Right Side:
>Steel Righteous Might
The best one by far; it essentially doubles the benefit of the other rings and removes placement as a thing to consider.

Left Side:
>Steel Magician (Diamond, Emerald, Pearl, Ruby, Citrine)
Five gems and ten sigils.
>Steel Calendar Ring
Twelve gems, free charge generation, and a largely useless power.
>Wood Lucky Clover
A good all-purpose point sink, boosted by 30% in all cases.
>Steel/Wood Amalgam (Diamond)
Boosts the charge generation rates even further, and lets me hide tattoos instead of bigass rings - without worrying about placement.

Net total:
>1 Garnet
>1 Amethyst
>1 Aquamarine
>3 Diamonds
>3 Emeralds
>2 Pearls
>2 Rubies
>1 Peridot
>1 Sapphire
>1 Opal
>2 Citrines
>1 Turquoise

>1 Hand Sigil
>6 Object Sigils
>6 Symbol Sigils

>Constant passive luck improvement (130% power)
>Active, huge luck improvement (130% power, 5 times/half month)
>Awareness of birthdays (130% power?)
>Transfer charges (either 1-3 or 2-4, depending on how the Wood ring interacts, every half month)
>Merge rings into skin (3 charges/half day)

Essentially, I'm a wizard. I'll fiddle around with learning magic of my own; between raw Sigil-itude and bursts of luck, it shouldn't take too long to get to the point where I can make more Steel rings - and even blanks or copies of my existing rings still offer a noticeable boost to everything... including my item crafting abilities.

Attached: Big Evil Magical Overlord CYOA-2.jpg (2000x4300, 1.81M)

I still dont know what this is going to turn out to be but im looking forward to it.

Attached: Big Evil Magical Overlord CYOA-3.jpg (2000x3400, 1.46M)

kinesiskinesis

The power to control your kin and nieces?

Thanks, I still have to do the pages for enemies and allies, and maybe one for minions but I'm not sure.

4/4

Attached: Big Evil Magical Overlord CYOA-4.jpg (2000x6000, 2.91M)

I was thinking about changing them to -mancy but kinesis sounds cooler imo, plus these are advanced forms of magic being given to you by a demon.

Ohhh, juicy. Keep up the good work

im not expert, but, isn't -mancy power over some kind of energy and -kinesis over some physical thing?

I believe -mancy actually means, "to have knowledge of something." while -kenesis is typically used to mean "force/power over something."

>How is Magi Bloodlines and Witches n' Inquisitions?
>Think you can release them soon due to your crippling autism?
Development has slowed down a bit since I have midterms this week and I have been stuck doing that.

When it comes to The Magi Case I still need to finish: Companions, Spells, and Events before I can put it together.
When it comes to Witches n' Inquisitions I just need to finish: the Witch Companions before I can put it together.

I also finished the boring world map for Witches n' Inqusitions. The Major Powers will be your main selectable factions for the CYOA with each of them offering their own: Witches, Items, and Events that you can take in the CYOA. There is also lore stuff about the factions during their selection; the history of the nations and how their bureaucracies work. It should be noted Witches n' Inquisitions is mainly about militarism and adventure to help keep the status quo; the CYOA is set in an alternate 1930 which is 2 years after the Great Witch War (An alternate version of World War I). Monarchism and nobility are still strong in this CYOAs universe when compared to our constitutional and republican dominated world and magic exists.

Attached: WnI World Map.jpg (4973x2517, 2.04M)

oh, that would make more sense, yee

I'm looking for an old cyoa where magic crystals starts appearing in the modern world transforming the environment around it into a very dangerous zone inhabitable to normal humans. At the same time, some humans gained RPG-like powers to fight back.
Does anybody have any clue about its whereabouts or name?

Mancy means it's a form of divination. Necromancy actually means the summoning of the dead to ask them things, pyromancy is using flames to divine things. Kinesis means movement, and is extended to meaning control over the movement of a thing, pyrokinesis being control over how fire moves, though it kind of gets weird psychokinesis meaning movement control through application of mental power, and telekinesis means movement at a distance.

Not that it's that important, it's not like the main uses of the things have anything to do with what they originally meant.

?

Attached: Crystal World Cyoa.png (1000x5384, 4M)

Looks good so far

This is it! Visually it is very different from what I remember (I thought it was prettier like SDA's) but reading the text made me 100% sure this is the one. Thanks!

i got curious about it, so, thank you for the explanation.

Depends on the setting. Pyromancy and Pyrokinesis are effectively synonymous in most fictional works.

>Spatial
Logistics are important
>Writing
Imagine a format somewhere between complex runes and post office paperwork
>Extra Casting Requirement: Gestures
And put a little bit of a flourish on there
>Implement
You know those things that print out tickets or labels or whatnot? One of those but, y'know, magical ink and runes n' such.
>Research
Fucking with space and time requires a certain amount of caution
>Reactive Spells
Just carry around a bunch of paperwork and tickets in a binder, so you can slap 'em on things as the need arises.
>Artifice
Makes sense.
>Time Based
Normal business hours during workdays, obviously.
>Practice
Git gud
>Ritual
Got to pump up those numbers somehow

Now my math might be off a bit here, but I think the end result is a school of space fuckery that anyone can use to its fullest extent. Provided you fill out the paperwork in triplicate and submit it during the working day, of course. Now mankind can reach the stars with all the effort of fucking FedEx or some shit. How do I choose the first students in a responsible way? The cool part about high control spatial magic is that I can just teleport to someone with the right mix of upstanding morals, insatiable curiosity, and the ability to deal with bureaucracy.

Attached: MAGIC.jpg (800x840, 42K)

Attached: 1484025118116.jpg (1200x8368, 4.82M)

Attached: 1484025156993.jpg (1600x7860, 6.85M)

Attached: 1484025200451.jpg (1600x7635, 6.16M)

Attached: 1484025276996.jpg (1200x5064, 6.5M)

Attached: 1484025375202.jpg (1200x9696, 5.78M)

Big agree

Attached: 1484098150918.jpg (1200x10000, 5.24M)

I should be working on my shadowrun character for an upcoming game, or working on my own CYOA... instead i'm lurking and making SJW rape builds. This is what I'm doing with my life...

Anyone else start making a build for this and then realize you'd be the worst god ever? Like for any kind of purpose, any role. Oh you guys need help? Well, I already put forty hours into this work week, so maybe talk to me on Monday? Sorry worshipers.

Attached: God mode.jpg (480x640, 82K)

>ouroboros
Gem:Pearl Band:Steel Sigil: creature
>Blue Djinn
Gem:Sapphire Band:Steel Sigil: creature
>Red Phoenix
Gem:Ruby Band:Steel Sigil: creature
>Caduceus
Gem:Pearl Band:Steel Sigil: creature,object, symbol
>Chameleon Ring
Gem:Pearl Band:Steel Sigil: Creature

5 steel rings so that's a 50% reduction in recharge time.

The Chameleon Ring will be producing 5 charges every 12 hours.

I will use the Ouroboros on the left side to make myself younger using the charges from the chameleon ring. I will be able to make myself a year younger every 36.5 days.

I will use the Ouroboros on the right side to make charges for the Blue Djinn when needed, then later reverse the effects of the aging in 1 day with the ring back on the left side.

Hopefully it never comes to using the Red Phoenix ring's power of resurrecting into a phoenix but should that happen I will use the Chameleon ring to transform into a human, I could use the ring on either side to do this. If I use it on the left side already being an immortal phoenix I could stop worry about reducing age.

>especially as it's slowed down these past few years
I haven't bothered with these threads much this year, but last year had lots of OC

Attached: Drey1.png (1932x1782, 2.36M)

Attached: Drey2.png (2313x4684, 2.92M)

Attached: Drey3.png (2313x4684, 2.83M)

Attached: Drey4.png (2313x4684, 2.81M)

Attached: Drey5.png (2313x4684, 2.9M)

Attached: Drey6.png (2313x4684, 2.32M)

Who's this other Owl?

Anyone have the Pie CYOA?

Eh. I mean you think another god's going to do better? I mean. What. Are you going to be worse than swan raping a girl? Kill all the babies of an entire nation just cause they practice slavery? Eat your baby? Turn an ugly dead girl into an addictive substance so she could be loved? Seduce a horse to win a bet?

Ok maybe some of you that last one but still.

Attached: CCC1.jpg (1600x8000, 4.63M)