Hey guys, can I come and play D&D with you guys tonight?

> Hey guys, can I come and play D&D with you guys tonight?

Attached: 1520893082571.webm (640x640, 1.36M)

tuesdays are catan night

we can use a table though

sure, I'll text you the basic rules and help make a character.

it's almost like d&d isn't some satanic ritual that only antisocial virgins are allowed to play

Attached: creepy catan.png (675x4241, 128K)

I'm sorry, we're allergic to garbage systems.

Could I interest you in a game of Shadowrun instead?

>garbage
>shadowrun
*dies from laughter*

> Yeah, sure. Here, let me text you the address. By the way, the host didn't have a chance to cook so either bring snacks or we all tend to chip in a few dollars and get takeaway. Try to think up someone heroic, we like adventurous stories. See you then!

I want to kiss her tummy then use it for a pillow while playing. She looks like a giggler.

What would happen if you took her to your gaming group?

Attached: 1493567680490.jpg (234x215, 5K)

Sure! Ask your boyfriend if he's interested, too. We could always use more players.

Dick-measuring contest

> but user, I don't have a boyfriend.
> yfw

Attached: 1518736762048.jpg (600x568, 39K)

"The Wednesday table has an opening. It's Tier-2, though. Ask Scott for a Tier-1 group, he can get you set up. The Monday game is all full."

I don't play D&D.
And tonight isn't tabletop night.
And I don't have a game running right now.
But I need exactly one more player to have my minimum required number of players for a shadowrun campaign.

I just need one fucking more.

No, fuck the Wild.

Attached: Don't fuck with John Hayden.webm (600x334, 472K)

Sound like a fun guy. 7/10, would plunder a forbidden island with

Attached: FFBC32B3-B951-40B5-B39A-04974AB008FD.jpg (216x291, 19K)

Sure, dude. Party's level 6, come over like an hour early and we'll roll you up a character.

Nice powerfist

>satanic ritual

I don't know about you, but getting five people in the same place at the same time for 6-12 hours to play pretty much requires a sacrifice to the devil.

> what's shadowrun? I thought nerdy guys only like dungeons and dragons!

Attached: 1520567347042.webm (640x640, 1.68M)

For about a month, being a D&D GM was my best way to get a meal. Was good.

Attached: 1520917814105.png (454x891, 252K)

touch my butt you whore

user, chill. This is your chance. Play that up. "What? I don't believe that. You must have guys fawning over you." Feed her compliments and shit, without being heavy handed. You got this!

Attached: approved.gif (426x482, 11K)

A lot of people in threads like this are just taking the piss. But it's true that a lot of nerdy autist anons are really just a little self-confidence, a good outfit and some exercised social skills away from getting it on with the cute ladies.

>Oh, thats cool. Maybe you'll get along with my pal Jimmy. Either way, my fiancee and I will be happy to play with you. Show up an hour or so early and we'll help you make a character

We do not play 5e. Dont even ask.

Wait, is this a thing? Source?

But it’s a Ryuutama night...

You are all butt you stupid faggot

yeah sure, sounds like fun. did you want to pilot a premade or do a fresh roll? either way i can write you in. i'll text you my address. you got any food allergies? i'm a chef at my day job so i always make a spread for game night. it's BYOB for alcohol though.

goat for five people
a rabbit will do for three

ahahaha got'em

Attached: 1466392607696.png (370x370, 17K)

nice play user

this nigga smoother than he lets on.

It's a hockey girl that's quite popular on wsg.

Attached: 1520565596273.webm (640x640, 854K)

This story is awesome.

No. I've never had a good tabletop experience with a woman

You never had tabletop experience with a woman fag lord.

> Hot Hocky Girl
> lvl 5
What’s her stats like?

+2 to butterflies in my stomach when she smiles

Honestly that smile Should be able to get the party a lot of free stuff along the way.

Y-yeah

This gif leads me to believe that micro-gravity based martial arts should take some inspiration from hokey fights.

Nothing other then one guy might stop coming because hes afraid of females that arent his 2 sisters.

depends which
the older one she'd probably bang a friend of mine eventually

Charisma MAX
If she plays hockey proably ok dex/strength
Id say below average int but I dont actually know if shes dumb or not just sorta needing a place to pull points from

me no understand

> don’t know anything about her but I’ve decided I love her based on 5 second of webms and am willing to give up all convictions to be with her.

How does this translate to stats?

she must be an aasimar

Read it again when you are not being hit in the face with dicks

She's classed into Warlock so the DM let's her use Charisma for her hockey rolls.

what a minmaxing slut

anyone know her name?

Everybody has flaws.

no fuckin jocks allowed

Underrated

sucks to be you

Only if you sit on my face

DnD is satanic. This is a Christian household; we play GURPS.

GURPS Christ

>mfw /u/-boats detected
>mfw chances of hot&sweaty handholding increasing
... carry on, ladies.

>playing with pointbuy
>thinking real life is fair and balanced

Attached: 83 face.png (298x298, 13K)

Why would you wear makeup to play hockey?

From the look of her nose, I'm pretty sure she snorts Yu-Gi-Oh cards, so, you know, dwarf

Quiet you

Attached: Harry Osborne.webm (1920x800, 2.01M)

>"What? I don't believe that. You must have guys fawning over you."
Has that ever worked?

True

You wouldn't. It's a photo op, dingus.

Not when it's said that way. But if you're more casual about it, then it's at least a compliment. Using words like "fawn" is just creepy.

What do you have against Fawns?
Bambi was a fawn, and girls like Bambi, right?

Wrong - GUYS like Bambi.
Girls think she's a slut (aka serious competition) & will shoot on sight.

Bambi's a dude, though

wait we aren't talking about that cunt who lives on Park St.?

I have with 3.
I know. I know there are good female players out there I just haven't found them. But then again women don't inherently add anything so whatever.

Kek

I concur

> ywn have enough charisma to get free food at a steakhouse from old slobbering white men who wants to get in your pants but you know they will never be able to but you lead them on anyway.

>hours to change the session to accomodate another player
Oh god

Why can't old slobbering black men or or slobbering asian men do that?
Old people got money, they all want to get their dicks wet.

You wear makeup for yourself. Same as with sexy lingerie, even if you aren't intending of having sexy times.

Don't tell them things like that. It only upsets them.

>Using words like "fawn" is just creepy.
Literally kys

No.
Girls wear makeup for other girls because that's how competition works.

>Girls wear makeup for other girls
>/u/-boating intensifies
>towels at the ready
... yeees ... tell me more.

Well, DnD is generally not fun for just one night. It'd be something you'd show up for weekly. It takes a bit of time to learn too. If you want to commit to this I'd be more than willing to teach you the rules and help you make a character, but it can cause issues in the group if a player shows up non regularly.

Oh sweetie, we have a game just for you

Attached: Gang Rape.pdf (PDF, 1M)

Attached: af1.jpg (500x583, 118K)

>DnD
>better than Shadowrun
Shadowrun is a system full of omissions, mistakes and unforeseen consequences and yet it's still light years better than DnD 5e, let alone the shitfest that is 3.PF.

>You wear makeup for yourself.
>"I don't wear it to pander to (((males))). I'm just horribly insecure about my appearance."
#MeTwo

Women aren't anything to be scared of, bro. Most of them want to get laid just like you.

Honestly, it's often not even leading them on. So long as a pretty girl isn't actively telling everyone to go die in a fire, men will trip over themselves trying to put nice coins in her machine

Obviously *some* women do that intentionally, but the mere act of not being a bitch is often enough to drive older men crazy

My gaming group already has two girls, so... not a whole lot

Well if you want i guess. If you don't know how to play come 15 minutes earlier if you can so i can tell you the basics

We're playing a Slaneshi corrupted Sisters of Battle game utilising the FATAL system. Of course you can join us.

Attached: 1455222187687.jpg (565x800, 64K)

>assuming she has a boyfriend
First strike
This cringe
Second and third strike
Guys you should really learn to respect boundaries and mind your own business

She reminds me of the dragon gal in game of thrones. Same lips

Trying too hard.

My little brother would probably be very happy. My girlfriend would like to have more women in our group so she would be happy too.

He's not afraid

>He

if she isn't the GF of any of the players,then sure