Fuck how the duck do you catch all these moon missions? Just in the last 24 hours I missed xlm and trx x2s

Fuck how the duck do you catch all these moon missions? Just in the last 24 hours I missed xlm and trx x2s
Running out of time, getting desperate this fucking sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

dadi.cloud/r/jes9yffgmh
dadi.cloud/r/v4q9kxpvpn
reddit.com/r/modum_io/comments/7n2hqc/modum_closed_contracts_with_5_billion_revenue/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the key is to research coins that have the potential to moon and buy them while they either are correcting themselves or flat lining. And then you hold them.

Take it or leave it but in a few months you will come to the same conclusion

>count the amount of different coins on binance
>roll between 1 and amount of coins using random.org or something
>go all-in on whatever it lands on
there u go frind

easy just go to dadi instead

dadi.cloud/r/jes9yffgmh

seriously though do your own research, check out new listings on CMC, and so on

Pack your bags with coins that have been trading sideways for a very long time and wait.

Or get into hot new ICOs that are widely shilled like DADI. Here's my referal link dadi.cloud/r/v4q9kxpvpn

Reported
True, it kinda sucks tho, I'm holding CND and it hurts seeing everything go 900% except the shit I hodl
Whateber

poe is gonna pump 100% today, was just starting before binance froze maintenance started

you've got to take a breather from Veeky Forums and realize that if you go on trying to chase every moon, you'll lose money. Buy a coin you trust to hold bags for (one that, if it goes down, you'd be comfortable knowing that the tech behind it is solid and it'll rise in the longer term), buy it when it ISN'T at ATH, and then wait for the moon.

Buying coins that aren't complete PnD shitcoins (such as Verge) is important for your mental health and ability to hodl. For example, I stupidly FOMO'd into ICX about a week ago at it's all time high, then it crashed and I just decided to buy the dip and hold. I missed some moon missions between then and now (like XRB), but most importantly I'm now in the green. I trust ICX long term. Same with LINK, which I'm 3x on now. When I was FOMOing and JUSTing on TRX last week I ended up losing lots of money that I had made riding the Verge pump. Be smart OP, you'll make it

BRAAAAAAAPPPPP

>CND
almost up 30% in a day

would not call that doing nothing

Good advice, I've been there. Lost half my money trying to chase PnDs, now I 4x'd my original amount.

>Fuck how the duck do you catch all these moon missions?
I want you to, yet I don't now that I figured this out for myself.
Awwww shuks here you go user. Buy the red candle negative shit as long as the coin/token has promise and has mooned before, then hold. Now you are whale.

What are the pros and cons about ICX from your perspective? Looking for different opinions and you seem like you actually have a head on your shoulders.

Trx and icx. There you go.

Plus xlm is still a great long term coin.

How in the actual fuck are you "running out of time". Buy shit, put in a wallet, take a walk. Wait.

get in XVG now, mission is taking off pumping right now

yes, just believe in yourself tho.
like i missed out on 14k$ for 200$ cause im weak handed.

>the potential to moon
>while they either are correcting themselves

What are the easy to spot signs of each of these? Especially how you can tell when a coin is "correcting itself."

Buy BAT. You know what comes after the handle right?

If I can be pefectly, completely honest, I really don't see the Blockchain seeing mass adoption on a consumer level. It's simply too complex at the moment and far too volatile. Considering that the 'peer to peer' aspect of crypto is basically already taken care of in the developed world (at least) with apps like Venmo, the true power of the Blockchain is going to be behind the scenes in my opinion. Much like the "linux desktop" never caught on, but almost all webservers run on it and millions of people walk around with Android phones, Blockchain is going to generally be more back-end tech. Hence, I think long term it's going to be crypto that targets enterprise use (Ripple, LINK, what have you) that will be the most powerful and most financially successful, followed by stuff like RaiBlocks and REQ (if it lives up to the promise), then by privacy coins like Monero.

ICON is backed by massive partnerships in Korea, lots of institutional money, and is going to be geared towards enterprise use in a country that is far more willing to adopt the blockchain that most other countries. It's going to be a Korean Hyperledger (the institutional blockchain being developed by Linux) essentially. Around 30% of Korean workers (apparently) are invested in cryptocurrency, while here in burgerland most people are still busy comparing Bitcoin to tulip bulbs. That's why I'm long on ICON.

Another coin I'm invested in is MOD (Modum), which is a European pharmaceutical blockchain product that has recent good news as NDA's expire on their huge big name partnerships. Recently spiked due to "closing contracts with a $5B company" reddit.com/r/modum_io/comments/7n2hqc/modum_closed_contracts_with_5_billion_revenue/

Price is settling around $6 so now is a good time to buy and hold for 2018. I may throw a couple hundred extra into the market to buy some more but I'm not sure I want to further expose myself

potential to moon:

1.solid project (read the whitepaper)
2.Hype

some coins will just go up 100%-1000% without reason .
You will only catch those by luck. too much stupid money in this market anything can happen.

Do not get impatient and think about lost moon missions. This is a sure way of losing money

Buy low sell high don't fomo and hold coins in which you believe.

Only buy at all time high if you are 100% sure about the coin and will continue to hold if it dips 30% or more.

Get in DBC. Moon mission x3 tomorrow easy.

OMG overdue. Should net you a nice 10-20% tonight.

By the time a coin is even mentioned on biz it's usually six months later and usually already 10-100x'd from an ICO. Relying entirely on Veeky Forums for crypto news means you're already behind and will never be a whale.

What else do you recommend reading? Reddit is even further behind. Best I've come up with is Twitter and autistically combing through Coinmarketcap

I've noticed this but I don't have the money to yet to just throw $100 into every new .000001 coin I see to hope it goes somewhere.

>6 months
retard alert

Good info but how do you know when a coin is correcting?

when a solid coin that had bull runs goes down without real news

But this is more of an experience thing. You will get a sense for it with time

yeah omg is tight right now. could break up or down, depending on if btc sits idle.

OP i'm gonna need sauce on that pic

brap.com/brapity/br:a%p;featuringMoRE45bRAz6p

look for catalysts.. so upcoming news, events, releases.. and if a coin has those and isnt already pumped then buy it, try and work out if stuff is already priced in

you buy winter coats in the summer when they are cheap and sell them to people in the winter when they are in demand and expensive

Does she have brapstagram or brapchat?

this mother fucker right here I wish I had seen this post 3 months ago

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0