I DM a DnD 5e campaign. I have a blog. This is a shop my players browse and purchase wares from in-between sessions

I DM a DnD 5e campaign. I have a blog. This is a shop my players browse and purchase wares from in-between sessions.

stabbingcabin.wordpress.com/pixs-shop/

There are too many meme items to put here.
(NOTE: Galder is a custom currency equal to 1/10th of a gold and designed to up the prices of mundane prices in comparison to magical items.)

If there are any meme items you want to share, feel free to do so. You guys come up with great stuff and all I've done to steal things as a lurker.
Pic related, the "goddess" of light in the campaign.

Attached: 1514148982552.jpg (724x1024, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13kApL0iRMyU2T825VhUcktCWOVsQTnCM3kqE31Ib-Ao/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=yz5rDb7-kLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>club of healing
i like it

Surprisingly, they didn't get the memo and haven't tortured anyone yet.

i just like the imagine of a wounded man being seemingly bludgeoned to death only to get up and be perfectly fine moments later

This is actually pretty good.
>Katana that lets you teleport behind people

Has Punis gone full Megumin yet?

>Catalyst Staff
>A staff. It can store up to one spell to be recast later. Upon recast, roll a d10
What's the d10 for?

for the satisfaction of rolling a dice

>magic item shops
Goddamn I thought the point of 5e was to prevent faggotry like this?

Attached: disgusted_face_242.jpg (736x1025, 246K)

Guiding Ring- The ring glows a red hue when facing North, Blue facing South, Green facing West, and Yellow facing East.

Earth-breaker-- A 2handed Maul that can shatter rocks as though they were glass.

Mask of Misdirection- Wearer compulsively lies when asked any question that is not a Yes/No question. If they do not know the answer they will immediately know the wrong answer and say it as though it were true. Others cannot detect the wearer's lies and the wearer automatically can tell when someone is lying.

>STOP HAVING BADWRONGFUN STOP STOP STOP
user it's a roleplaying fantasy game
people can play however they want and no amount of new editions or autistic crying will do anything about that

This is a really nice magic shop and you are a cute DM.

Attached: Upcoming KonoSuba Figures (1).jpg (564x296, 30K)

I wanna fuse the bag of AGONY with the REALLY PAINFUL hole.
And you can't say no.

Staff of utter obliteration must be renamed to staff of explosions

Attached: DIzAH8pVYAIFkGz.jpg (850x1200, 132K)

How the hell was that the point of 5e?

Attached: Disappointed.gif (300x300, 1.99M)

Y-you too.

The point of 5e was to stop the +257 bonuses. The steps taken to make magic items less mandatory and rarer is largely aesthetic and was clearly not meant to fit all settings across the board.

>people can play however they want
legally, yes. Doesn't mean it's not retarded though.
Yeah so why the fuck would you be allowed to buy them? There are no magic item shops in Lord of the Rings.

In setting, Pix is a goddess that wants to take the parties' money through magic items. Her meddling has led to the prevalence of magic items in the setting. To be honest, it's not a very serious campaign.

>cute when bullied
>fat butt
>dumb
Why are quotation marks around goddess?

Use the owl cloak to fly above your enemy, and drop onto their head

>Unique
>defy
>grants you FOUR wounds
I'm a 5eggot and I don't know what these words mean.

Unique refers to the rarity of the item.
Defy is a homebrew stat that lets you ignore failed saves. The number is the number of times you can "defy" in a day.
Wounds are some jank health system that instead of 100% hp, you get three wounds that consist of 50% hp.

Check this out
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13kApL0iRMyU2T825VhUcktCWOVsQTnCM3kqE31Ib-Ao/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: Garfield_by_Aitu.png (400x540, 133K)

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13kApL0iRMyU2T825VhUcktCWOVsQTnCM3kqE31Ib-Ao/edit?usp=sharing
>Unlimited Pasta Pass
You madman

Personally I love "Glutton's Fork". Gonna give it to my group. Hope they do something fun with it

>There are no magic item shops in Lord of the Rings
>All DnD must now be Lord of the Rings, no deviations allowed
You heard it folks, were all playing the game wrong!

youtube.com/watch?v=yz5rDb7-kLk

>Dobson’s Magic Wand
>Doesn't cause inflation
OP pls