Ok so I'm still learning to read charts...

Ok so I'm still learning to read charts, so if I've misread something please feel free to rip this apart and correct me but, the drop from XRP is going to be massive

Indicators:
RSI
Bollinger Bands

How hard do you think it will drop? I only have 800 in it right now and I'm thinking about securing my position. Thoughts?

Its goverment money, rules dont apply.

SMA is fucked from irrational exuberance.

You think the banks will let their jewcoin drop before they accumulate the majority of the BTC?

Hasn't even begun. Big big fucking news coming next couple weeks. Forget everything you thought you knew about XRP and its "top" and whatever you thought its MC could be

Not saying anymore

All technical indicators must fucking hang

>Gunsmith Cats

ayyyyyyyy nice

I know it's great now but I'm wondering when the market will start breathing again. It's like a singer holding a note, we've gone past the amazing euphoric happy point now I'm starting to get concerned.

Yeah Gunsmith Cats is awesome.

So what am I missing here? Where's the roof on this thing?

The media is shilling Ripple. That should make everyone nervous. CNBC had an article that was step by step instructions telling people to buy Ripple. It's like a big, neon SELL sign

So how do you calculate when would be a good buy in price? I was trying to use a Fibonacci Retracement tool but that seems to be more for when a crypto has already gone through a pull back and not really for when it's at ATH. Any suggestions on how best to read this?

once you awaken from the big banking delusion. realize those big banks aren't coming to play and it would suck if they did anyways. then you will sell, during the slide, or try to anyways. have fun shes coming down hard, and why buy the dip even? its a rotten centralized coin. goodbye

buy high sell low

What the fuck are you talking about? This will be 10x its price in 2 months. Why dont u stupid daytrading amateurs just give it a break

>he thinks crypto charts mean anything

sell it to me nigger

Not trying to fud or anything, just being rational about it. What comes up must come down right?

>10x in 2 months
lol wut

No that's not right.

>What comes up must come down r-r-right?
AHAHAHAHAHA, you aren't going to make it user.

50/61.8 fib. maybe even more when all the latefags panicsell and BTC starts mooning.

Exactly. The price per Ripple is only $3.54, but Bitcoin is nearly $15,000.

This proves how undervalued Ripple is, and that's why I mortgaged my home and put all my life savings into it one hour ago. This coin will be worth thousands of dollars in a month, and will finally get me the retirement I need.

It just makes me so happy thinking about how my wife and I will finally have money to buy a beach home. We are both in our early 60s and have worked hard all our lives with little to show for it. Now we will catch a break.

Typically coins drop from devs or early whales selling.

Early devs and ripple employees most likely have no incentive to sell as theyre paid heavily as is from profit from working with banks and businesses so that removes a lot of potential sell pressure.

While I agree from a TA standpoint, I feel that the social influence on the coin is way more influential for the moment.
It'll be added to coinbase around the 20th of this month says an inside source.

lol, nice troll bro. bit obvious though

ripple is half bitcoins market cap. even if ripple somehow doubled in 2 months that would be it. thats the market saturated.

its not going up 10x in 2 months lol

its running out of steam soon probably

I don't know what you mean, but you should listen to me. With age comes wisdom and I have likely handled a lot more finance over my years than you have. I grew up when the stock market was barely a thing and watched friends get rich off Apple and Microsoft stock.

Now Apple stock is $172, so imagine if you had bought it at $3.50 like Ripple is now. This is a new frontier and I am the early adopter this time. I have bought the Internet version of Apple.

You're dramatically overestimating the extent to which banks are using this. Jesus Christ.

I own XRP, I'm not shilling against it. It's really clever technology. I'm trying to defend it from unrealistic expectations.

>new to charts
This is ABNORMAL. Dont you dare try to short this /call a top or you will be steamrolled. Better to wait till CB hits and try to time peak euphoria. Hodlers have been waiting for months and years to sell into a coinbase offering. The normas will buy bags and have to ride a short wave down.

There are more partnerships coming online in Q2 and beyond. This is a lt hold. DONT BE A NEWFAG AND LOSE YOUR CAPITAL SHORTING THIS FUCKING ROCKET

>this level of delusion

keep going user you're like the grandfather i never had

>Hodlers have been waiting for months

held for 6 months and dropped 1/2 my bags makes me kinda sad to know what I did, but I'm never doing it again

>shorting
Fuuuuuuuck no, see before I even jumped into crypto I did a little research to learn as many terms, investing style (even if it is all just speculation right now) and buying/selling coins and I'm was determined not to fuck with play money and go into debt. I've put in about 700 so far and I'm at $3.1k not huge gains but ok to start. The reason why I ask all this because securing realized gains is tough, and I've watch this drop like a stone. I just don't want to be caught with my pants around my ankles especially if there are signs to be seen warning about this. I wish I could see charts the way some people do to flip $100 into $2k but I just don't have that skill yet.

For somebody, somewhere, this larp is their real life. And for that I laugh.

it is unironically the entire state of Utah. Somebody should shill a "Moroni" or "Beehive" or "Nauvoo" coin to Mormons. They would gobble it up like they do every fucking pyramid/ponzi scheme on the fucking planet. They are so concerned with "making it" in every sense that they gamble on the market like basement Vietnamese.

You don't need a chart to tell you that if you bet against the Jews, you're going to lose.

I love you.

>work at firm getting paid shitloads
>also was given some XRP
>no reason to sell now, I've only made $10,000,000

I'm shorting it. idgaf. take my monero you bastards, enjoy your centralized shitcoin.

I can't believe I've seen this reaction image all these times without ever actually watching Gunstar Cats until just now

lol wut
Dude you'll be liquidated tomorrow

>"""technical""" """analysis"""

Does ANYONE here use stop loss order or are you all in the buy and hodl camp forever?

it's going to dip below this before the end of tonight. I buy back and I'm good. it won't hit 24k tonight.

Some nice advice I've heard
>"If you think you need to use a stop loss, then take profit. Too many times someone will watch a profit become a loss. If you feel the need to put a stop loss, then you should start selling portions of your stack while it's still green."

I've tried day trading, but if you hodl for 2 weeks in this market, you'll likely go 50-100% if you didn't pick absolute shitcoins, which even then, that's hard

Gas.

Your boomerposting is on point.

Technical analysis is bullshit, stop wasting your time trying to predict the future by reading tea leaves.

This. People act like TA works in crypto when the entire market is mooning out of control

Masterful. Thank you for this, it's made my day.

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

>10s of non related reputable public and private entities
You mean jews

Get to the part where it’s a scam

FUCK THIS KIKE SHITCOIN

There are other factors at play OP. The speculated coinbase listing is fueling this. The prospect of the flippening is only adding fuel to this rally. Could you imagine the headlines if XRP surpassed BTC? There would be panic buying like no tomorrow.

Spend about two hours looking at the order book move on polo and you'll realize that nothing will stop this. You can feel people just urging XRP higher. The consensus around this going stratospheric is 100%.