Is it too late to make serious money with crypto? i dont want to wageslave for the rest of my life

is it too late to make serious money with crypto? i dont want to wageslave for the rest of my life.

nope, i think we have another 1.5 years before it all goes to shit and then it becomes boring like stocks

I started Dec 7th and am up ~60% already.

I'm up 100% since dec 25

Edit: I also have no idea what I'm doing, so if I can do this, anybody can.

Nice mang, jelly.

With how much did you start? Only altcoins?

No, we're in the midst of an alt bullrun.. it's not unreasonable to be making 300% a week

Up 40% in last week. Started in 2015.

>Started with 2k in December
>Have cashed out 2.4k
>Still have 10k portfolio

I started with about $500 on Dec 7th then added $1,100 more over the next two weeks. In total I have contributed $1,600. I started off with NormieBase BTC/ETH/LTC then moved some to XRP. Then after XRP mooned I sold and bought into FUN and ICX. I've played a little with some other alts as well.

Up 500% in 2 weeks

Started Dec 25th. Up 450% atm. Definitely not too late.

+600% since early december.
But for how long is it going to stay like this...

Maybe? It depends. Probably. Throw in what you can afford to lose.

No its not too late

I think we have another 12 months max until VC / big money crashes everything, just like they did in 2000

40% in a week xDD
im mad when im not atleast 60% up per day

I have tripled my money this month alone. Not too late.

would be up 8x instead of 3x had I gone balls deep into REQ at the start of December

I'm only up 3% today. Been stuck at 30-32k past 3 days. Its fucking frustrating

Crypto market cap doubled in the last month but it's still under a trillion... I'd say we have at least until summer for things to keep mooning. Bear market is coming though, the growth is only sustainable for so long

next 2 years are best time for crypto ever