So many alt-coins to invest in, but so little capital of $1000... help me pick 3 anons

So many alt-coins to invest in, but so little capital of $1000... help me pick 3 anons

ETH
XRP
XLM
TRX
FUN
ZRX
BAT
VEN

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BATBTC/1hZoKTw3-BASIC-ATTENTION-TOKEN-BAT-Buy-opportunity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go all in on BAT. Look at this.
tradingview.com/chart/BATBTC/1hZoKTw3-BASIC-ATTENTION-TOKEN-BAT-Buy-opportunity/

Then look at the cup and handle forming on the daily.

Honestly... All in on VEN

$1k is pennies man. You shouldn't consider diversifying until $5k minimum and that's only across 2-3 coins.

why VEN rather than something that cud have more gain potential like BAT/FUN? DOn't get me wrong im convinced by VEN's team but is it more efficient to do another route first?

>comparing bat to fun

2018 is the year of BAT. If you haven't figured it out by now, I am sorry.

WTC

Smart. Walton hodler here...

Go all in on ICX

Poorfag here with $5k to invest

Tell me wat do

GAS NOW

It's /comfy/
All the normies that have arrived since the new year don't understand how to analyze a fucking order book

OP here, I think ill 50/50 FUN and VEN for now, then dump profits into somethin meaty like ETH or XRP

WTC
You'll see gains all thru February if you get in right now

I pray they can learn how to market their damn project better

50/50 FUN and WTC and you're gucci

you are thinking to big. you need to go down into the pits of CMC, the absolute dredge of shitcoins. pick something around 10mil mcap or lower and pray.

FUN is garbage. There is no need for a blockchain in that industry that cant be taken care of by a payment crypto.

OP go all in on BNTY its an easy 3-4x

SNOV
HST

Low cap for big gains desu

They already won a multi million contract my man
You don't hear anything over here bc it's in China
They have a corporate partner lined up as well

So, don’t sodl my gmn?

>There is no need for a blockchain in that industry that cant be taken care of by a payment crypto.

Tell us what you think FunFair does so we can laugh at your explanation

did research on CMC and saw SNOV did well, but also so did PRL.. and I know that biz has shilled PRL before and they have decent technology.. i might just half in on PRL

Agreed....which is why its insulting for him to compare it to fun when bat will be 10× as big

wtf as soon as i typoed that it shot up 40 cents huh

its like you are trying to lose money on purpose.
if it did well in the past that means that likely the ship has already sailed. you are buying at an ATH. make sure that you have your pink wojak folder up to date.

Analyizing order books is extremely retarded. The only things that matter are candles/volume. Order books are often manipulated.

XLM, TRX and REQ