Shadespire General /shpg/

Come With Us If You Want To Live Edition.

>Card Library
warhammerunderworlds.com/card-library/

>Competitive Scene Reports
shadeglass.co.uk/

>Shadespire Podcast
claimthecitypodcast.com/

>Thread Topic
Post your Decks

Attached: 29178103_10156090365446132_5990851247542894592_n.jpg (960x540, 47K)

Needs more Blood Warriors!

Attached: fiends.png (800x359, 444K)

Why are they releasing two Sigmar and two Khorne gangs. Someone please explain this to me in a way which makes sense.

because the game was an experiment and they decided to go with the two most popular factions. now that the game has proven a success, they can move into other factions for season 2.

>hyper aggressive stormcast
>AND a fucking doggo too

Attached: 1516790041405.jpg (570x562, 33K)

The chaos models look nice but the stormcast look fucking dull and mechanically I expect both teams to be boring as shit. Identical loadouts on the two backup khorne guys and essentially identical across the board for the stormcast.

because they don't feel like doing deepkin, sylvaneth, duardin, Nighthaunt, Khaine, aelves, tzeentch or anything cooler than khorne and sigmarines

TLDR; its GW, does that make sense to you?

What are the bets the crossbow guys and the flesh hound are OP as fuck and trainwreck GW's nicest game in a long, long time?

I sincerely hope they don't use the crossbows or make it an equipment. A ranged warband would completely break the game as it is now.

>crossbows – range 3; 3 attack dice (on daggers); damage 1
>melee – range 1; 3attack dice (on hammers); damage 2
>inspire when entering opponent's zone

Models where created way back with Age of Sigmar's inception.

Warhammer Underworld wave 2 will likely have the deep daughters of who gives a cunt.

Why would they be on the model if they didn't use them?

Mate shit was made way back. Shadespire wasn't even supposed to be a thing until Larry from Games Workshop showed up with this idea and they gave him a go because it would require zero time sculpting new models.

The databanks of GW are full of unreleased sculpt work. Most of which will also never be produced. Though some pieces are wonderful.

>free shadeglass darts for everyone
How about no

>legit weaponry

Probably those Axes will work on Swords too. But indeed likely 3 dice. I actually think the Crossbows might work on Hammers. Just 1 damage like you said.

El Capitan probably has the option to make two attacks in one Activation, including the bird.

Eh, if the crossbow is as shit as the rumors say it'll be okay.

This would be busted as fuck, anons.

Nahh, massive difference between doing 1-2 damage and 3. In addition I don't think they will have Shield/Crit Inspire triggers to go to double Shields. They are just three fuckers afterall.

willing to bet crossbows are good at focusing down chaff, not big guys. They probably aren;t as defensive as the chadmarines so this will help them from getting skavened or skelebanged

Exact. Plus I think there is somehow still a part of players in Shadespire that actively refuses to play Steelheart while he's certainly one of the best Warbands. I get it though, but like week one my Reavers have a shit match up into them and Orruks can be beaten with good timing and pace.

Like you said, this is just the better awnser into Skaven and Sepulchral Guard. Likely better into Fireslayers too but those guys are fucked anyway.

>Why are they releasing two good posterboys and two bad posterboys gangs for a spin-off game named after the good posterboys God.

Alright guys, which warbands are the most newbie friendly and don't need cards from 5 different bands to build a decent deck? I'm gonna get the core box anyway but I see many people willing to buy Stormfats and Reavers so I can keep them or just sell them and get any other warbands

Attached: 1458877205264.png (374x347, 128K)

Orcs probably, just pick good targets and bash them in the face and they come with plenty of cards for doing that.

Reckon they'll ever let you buy the board and tokens outside the starter set?

I don't give a shit about the armies in there, so I'd rather not pay for those when I can just buy what I need, and get my rat men.

People are selling them on secondary market but I would rather get the core box and sell minis to local AoS players.

What is the best advice you can give to a Skaven player? I have had some wins and losses but I still feel like it's more luck or lack of luck from my opponent. Should you be reckless with the clan rats?

Attached: c_as_2110.jpg (455x450, 255K)

Starter Stormcasts, ezpz

Mweh feel the game boils down to that pretty much everytime when you involve optimized decks. Many killing swings that can make the game, unless, you know, you roll shit.

>Dat feelin when you mighty swing 3 guys, know it's a risk but miss all.
>Not opponents defending, simply missing all.

Why GW cannot into dynamic pose?

Decks it is, thanks mate