Why can't Veeky Forums appreciate girls with unrealistic armor?

Lunatick
Lunatick

Why can't Veeky Forums appreciate girls with unrealistic armor?

Attached: 2dc01e30a14eebe8d5b86fbec92d4b12.jpg (2.21 MB, 3000x4000)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rmBDHS3CCo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_at_Krojanty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_humans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology#Skeleton_and_muscular_system
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/02/25/transgender-wrestler-mack-beggs-wins-second-texas-state-girls-championship/?utm_term=.c22d2c8cc7c7
youtu.be/XR-5cG-UdR4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoe_Gozen
cagepotato.com/after-being-tkod-by-fallon-fox-tamikka-brents-says-transgender-fighters-in-mma-just-isnt-fair/
youtu.be/-1edErjyMp4?t=46s
smithsonianmag.com/history/dahomeys-women-warriors-88286072/
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/bench-press/lb
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/squat
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/shoulder-press
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/deadlift

Techpill
Techpill

I probably don't speak for everyone in the class, but subconscious internalized misogyny certainly plays some part there.

StonedTime
StonedTime

Because your mind subconsciously wants to get them out of that armor.

Illusionz
Illusionz

Because contrarians actually hate fantasy related things, like dragons, non-human races, magic users, prophecies, etc

MPmaster
MPmaster

Autism.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Because armor that covers is sexier.

Of course, there's ways to create unrealistic armor that isn't revealing.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

That’s not bad. The sword is worse than the armor

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

But I’m perfectly fine with unrealistic armor. It’s generic anime moeblob faces and other weeb tropes I hate.

Techpill
Techpill

Because realistic armor is just looks better unless you're going for a wacky design. Also there's nothing worse than pauldroncore

Attached: virginiaHankins.jpg (199 KB, 794x1198)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

You probably don't even know what weeaboo means, faggot

Emberfire
Emberfire

Ah, so we regularly have dump threads for exactly that because nobody likes it. I see.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

There is. It's people who bitch online about unrealistic armor.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Cover her chest and she'd be good in my book.
Aesthetics matter.

Attached: 5c08f3391e86004e2a4536b4439c41e9.jpg (97 KB, 400x595)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Of all the things to have a persecution complex over, user picks this?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Pseudointellectualism

w8t4u
w8t4u

Autism, Soy, and brainwashed feminism.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Because Veeky Forums is full of faggots.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Because I'm midway and this feels stupid still. Impossible or impractical plate is fun. Metal heels, thigh-highs and plate skirts however are on the wrong side of pandering for me still

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Because Veeky Forums is not one person. It's multiple people with different opinions. Some of them like girls in unrealistic armour, some don't.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

So the reason is because /pol/ is retarded and smelly?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Because she should be tend'n to er children. Not galavant'n round play'n pretend. Leave the fight'n to the men folk like a good lass.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

because people are autistic. Realism-fags kill the joy of roleplaying. They should take their shitty spears and go impale themselves on them.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

This is an issue that takes us back to a time where /pol/ didn't even exist.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

No one asked you dumb fag

eGremlin
eGremlin

Because if they're vocal enough about it women on their level of blatant ugliness might let their guards down just long enough for them to attempt a rape that didn't seem like a rape at the time and some might even call consensual but that she'll be quiet about for a few years until bringing it up is more convenient for her personal clout.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (22 KB, 499x238)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

People like you are far worse than anyone from /pol/. Especially when you prevent any legitimate criticism of certain topics by screaming /pol/. You make them seem far more rational than they would. Faggot.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

There is what?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Maybe you should look at the post I was replying to first you brainless faggot.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

I appreciate them right into a crusty towel.
Doesn't mean I want them in my RPG.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Because people try to use it in serious settings where it ruins the tone and is generally distracting.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

A female warrior is quintessentially a paradoxical design
Whenever you choose to have the warrior you're creating to be a woman, you choose the step away from the cloud of concepts that surrounds masculinity, which inevitably contains an always relatively greater quality of strength, in looks and actions both as far as humans are concerned
By choosing the woman, then you are intentionally making your warrior weaker and the question follows on why making a warrior weak, where the purpose of a warrior requires it to be as strong as possible; the answers can sound multiple but they boil down to a sole denominator:
After showing weakness you may then display what a "real" warrior of that kind, or of another, is capable; for this intent the closest natural concept (as in a concept that maintains its qualities without artificial interventions to maintain relative positions) to that same warrior, but stronger, is the same warrior but male, but in explaining a scale of powers, after lesser comes normal and only after normal comes greater, so, starting from the assumption that the female warrior created previously is not the norm of its kind, but always a weaker version of its male variant, it becomes apparent how counterintuitive it is to display the strength of a warrior above the norm by having it confront a weak one, rather than a normal one, unless the intention was to display how the norm is greater than the lesser, but when is that ever asked?
If the purpose of inherent weakness isn't to lose, then, it's left for it to draw or even win with the opposing embodiment of relative greater strength, but unless we're talking about an unequal confrontation, where other factors influence the outcome, the one and only place where a lesser shows to be greater than a greater is in an absurd situation, something that exists only to break expectations through non sequitur, which stands from the dawn of time as one of the pillars of comedy
A female warrior is quintessentially a joke

Attached: unealistic-idiocy.jpg (901 KB, 1280x960)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Attached: 8dec4741eb2349a17b7cfc45248fa8bec6a0079d.jpg (347 KB, 956x873)

King_Martha
King_Martha

it's all opinion, but realistic≠effeminate. the armor could be the most accurate and realistic set of armor in fiction, but if it doesn't maintain/fit and support their femininity, it's not sexy.

Attached: 1520859405165-1.jpg (271 KB, 640x940)

Soft_member
Soft_member

lol suck my balls

Bidwell
Bidwell

As long as it fits the setting then fine I'm fine with it.

Playboyize
Playboyize

The only joke here is you stupid. Female warriors existed

Techpill
Techpill

Liking girls in unrealistic armor.
What are you? A fag?

Attached: 1520754463128.jpg (65 KB, 461x469)

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Tell me about it

Attached: ClassicRoses.jpg (573 KB, 1374x1728)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

The girl could be wearing literally anything, or nothing, and as long as her arms are armored and maybe she's got some magical stipper boot leg armor I could care less.

Attached: Ivy-Valentine.png (166 KB, 300x569)

Soft_member
Soft_member

Because they are angry virgins.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Because it's retarded and pandering as fuck. Simple as that.

Playboyize
Playboyize

That is not a girl, it's a fucking homosexual.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Implying what you posted is realistic either

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Like every element in fantasy ever?
You fucking mongoloid.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Masturbation post.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Why is Veeky Forums so angry today?

MPmaster
MPmaster

Attached: RedCapeQuestion.jpg (90 KB, 740x763)

iluvmen
iluvmen

Avatarfagging is against the rules

WebTool
WebTool

Imagine being born when the Sun converged with the star of the god of light and the goddess of life.
Imagine thus being born the most blessed, filled with magical energies rivalling that of the gods, descending from a lineage that comes from angels themselves, with a most pure heart filled with virtue and beauty.
Imagine being well trained in magic and swordsmanship since an early age with techniques which have been perfected through thousands of years.
Imagine prophets and priests and even revelations from the highest beings in the universe talking about how your destiny is to save the world and confront a great evil.
And so, imagine your time to shine comes and you go forward wearing an incorruptible plate made of starmetal of the finest quality, lighter than the wind itself, and a sturdy yet flexible mail woven with the silver threads made with the mustache of a rare extinct species of white dragon.
Imagine saving a village from an invasion of horrid creatures, using the full extent of your holy might to obliterate evil in the name of what is good and of your pure ideals.
Now imagine that just as you walk in as their savior a fucking fat lowly potato-munching peasant neckbeard suddenly yells "OI! WHY WYMMYN NOT INNA KITCHEN! I CUD SAVE THE WORLD MEESELF!!!!!111"
Now imagine being this much of a faggot that you would talk shit about a fantasy character in a fantasy world where different rules apply and fucking magic and gods are real and at full power.

Attached: paladin.jpg (92 KB, 723x1024)

JunkTop
JunkTop

Please try and keep the thread on topic

Attached: Caped.png (566 KB, 700x966)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Please try and stop avatarfagging

Spamalot
Spamalot

Imagine being this mad

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Only deprived faggots like Jap girls that have their tits hanging out of horrendous armour

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

You're half right. Men naturally don't take females seriously and that's just fine. Because females naturally don't view men the same way they view each other either. I'm not gonna pretend I know how girls think because I'm not a girl, but I can confirm how men think. Even the ones who would openly disagree with what I'm saying are full of shit and have by default viewed women as I stated first. They had to condition themselves to respect girls.

You can see it plain as day with children, we are naturally repulsed by each other at an early age, then reproductive urges kick in and we change our mentality.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Oh, I do. I'm a huge fan of JRPG-styled armor. I mean, we already have magic swords, fireballs and so on. (Not to mention that the idea of female warriors is fairly ludicrous anyway, so it's not like it violates my suspension of disbelief.)

More, I've never been a fan of 'realistically' butt-ugly, musclebound women. I much prefer sexy / elegant designs. Hence, unrealistic armor. I mean, it's not like D&D even pretends to be realistic!

Spamalot
Spamalot

I don't. The armor is the least unrealistic thing about a warrior woman, but I can suspend my disbelief for the sake of my own enjoyment.

subconscious internalized misogyny
Get your micro-agressions out of here, nigga. Speaking from experience, misogyny is very rarely subconcious or internalized.

Men naturally don't take females seriously
Of course they don't. Taking them seriously is why I started hating them in the first place.

Attached: 1456606873516.jpg (143 KB, 500x712)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

give examples of female warriors that weren't:
1. used for propaganda
2. Rare, and not common at all
3.Defending their homes or fighting in a desperate situation

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Germanic war maidens.
They went with the males during small raids and skirmishes. If they proved themselves in battle they could get to choose who to fuck
inb4 not battle
guerrilla>battle

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

But not in large numbers, and not more than a blip. Men have every advantage in combat over women.

askme
askme

youtube.com/watch?v=-rmBDHS3CCo

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Never said they were common you stupid faggot

TreeEater
TreeEater

I thought those were legend and folklore, not actually a thing. Besides, wouldn't someone like that be constantly under threat of rape?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Exactly. It's like saying "A cavalry charge is a viable way of defeating a tank battalion." Just because it happened all of once doesn't mean it's a good idea, or even repeatable.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Germanic war maidens.
The closest thing I can recall the Romans mentioning in that regard is the wives of Germanic warriors basically looking on, screaming and sometimes flinging shit at the enemy. Celts like Boudica did that shit too. Problem with that overrated British cunt is that she mostly raided defenseless villages and the moment she met an organized Roman army for the first time (about a quarter the size of her army, mind you) she not only got her shit wrecked, but those "war maidens" sitting on their wagons actually blocked the warriors' retreat resulting in mass slaughter.

Did that actually happen though? I've heard of cavalry capturing a fleet, but never a tank.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

It's like he was telling a half-truth at best or something.

5mileys
5mileys

Or you are just stupid

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Attached: amish.jpg (84 KB, 950x640)

TreeEater
TreeEater

It's a myth, just like the myth of shield-maidens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_at_Krojanty

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Doesn't even know about prehistoric warrior women. You know, the ones the Amazons were likely based off of.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
Cyrus the Great of the Persian Achaemenid Empire fought the Saka whose women were said to fight alongside their men.
Graves of armed females have been found in southern Ukraine and Russia... About 20% of Scythian-Sarmatian "warrior graves" ... contained females dressed for battle as if they were men

Please learn some obscure history user. If all else fails, check common mythological origins. They're usually grounded in some fact.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Yeah, stupid Poles. Why would they bother with using cavalry when it's fucking World War Two? The technologically advanced Germans never bothered with such stupid things.

Attached: German+soldiers+take+aim+from+the+backs+of+horses%252C+mid-1930[1].jpg (101 KB, 1100x826)

takes2long
takes2long

The Fianna were bands of nobles kids who had not yet come into their inheritance or lands. Men and women alike joined, and were required to prove a kill in battle before they earned any loot or command. In winter they were housed and fed by landed nobles in return for peacekeeping, but were required to spend warmer months hunting and trapping for themselves.

TreeEater
TreeEater

obscure history
But that's the thing nigger, it's an anomaly. Sexual dimorphism is a biological reality and males are more adapted for war than females. Deal with it.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

I guess you expected an academic paper or something. Want an actual source? Go fetch it yourself you sturdy buttnugget.
It was not that common, but it happened. There were some cases also where women followed men in battle, mostly as auxiliary troops. But that was not to protect their homeland, but to contribute to the actual war. You could at most say that these were desperate because if the males lost they'd get raped, but if you go to battle you expect shit like that to happen.
Also this
And you can even find cases of women soldiers nowadays, in warzones. And I don't mean Kurds.

RavySnake
RavySnake

wives of Germanic warriors basically looking on, screaming and sometimes flinging shit at the enemy.
I read that about Gaul women, flashing themselves and making the soldiers lose their shit so that their husbands could get them. The reports I read about the fighting women come from late-Roman, close to the decline.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

This is a good thread

Attached: 1518225751021.jpg (45 KB, 400x400)

MPmaster
MPmaster

because it often looks like shit and is poorly inserted

Attached: 1494891385344.png (261 KB, 1600x1612)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I read that about Gaul women, flashing themselves and making the soldiers lose their shit
Old habbits die hard.

Attached: 1200px-Eugène-Delacroix---Le-28-Juillet.-La-Liberté-guidant-le-peuple[1].jpg (261 KB, 1200x963)

Skullbone
Skullbone

Stop talking shit. Tacitus mentioned that Germanic Women stood at the back of battle, and showed their breasts and bodies to rally the men to fight harder, and scorned the men who ran. These were also known as Shieldmaidens, as they provided warriors with broken shields new shields.
It stands on record that armies already wavering and on the point of collapse have been rallied by the women, pleading heroically with their men, thrusting forward their bared bosoms, and making them realize the imminent prospect of enslavement - a fate which the Germans fear more desperately for their women than for themselves. Indeed, you can secure a surer hold on these nations if you compel them to include among a consignment of hostages some girls of noble family. More than this, they believe that there resides in women an element of holiness and a gift of prophecy; and so they do not scorn to ask their advice, or lightly disregard their replies. In the reign of the emperor Vespasian we saw Veleda long honoured by many Germans as a divinity; and even earlier they showed a similar reverence for Aurinia and a number of others - a reverence untainted by servile flattery or any presence of turning women into goddesses.
Conclusion, you're a fucking idiot. Read some Tacitus and stop reading from modernist sources that said muh women fought in Germanic Society, they didn't.

Attached: 661a0846242c8cd0a1c36b94ac35f5ac.jpg (112 KB, 462x650)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

It's obscure because no one fucking teaches it. This tribe-nation was fucking bad ass and were hired as mercenaries. This tribe was literally the best of the best when it came to mounted combat and people knew it.
Don't undersell something just because it didn't fit in with the patriarchal dominated culture of the time of the massive world shaping nations.

This is hardly an issue of biological adeptness. It's a matter of social customs. The idea for much of the prehistoric world was "women make children. The men fight, protecting the factories that make the children." Simple fucking logistics.

Evilember
Evilember

After all, it's like saying a gun is masculin or feminin, it's just a fck object done for WAR not playtime. I agree w/ you

SniperGod
SniperGod

Tacitus
Nice source there, faggot. You may as well use Herodotus or Tolkien.

eGremlin
eGremlin

mfw all of Hitler's "muh noble Germanic warrior race" bullshit is based on Tacitus because Germanics never bothered to write down their non-achievements

R O M A
O L I M
M I L O
A M O R

Attached: 98c63ee361d1d28ff1ff44c71228931fbfbabd0b20632fde2584386fa899ec7a[1].jpg (570 KB, 2518x1024)

idontknow
idontknow

No, it's not like Tacitus would have talked to Romans who had served in Germany, Or Germanic Auxllaries, or Germanic slaves. No, just because Tacitus never went there it means the entire source is completely wrong.
you got BTFO by tacitus
romeaboos butthurt about Teutoburg once again

Attached: 212.jpg (45 KB, 300x451)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Fascinating and informative.

Attached: fighter-roman-and-greek.png (530 KB, 718x862)

Methshot
Methshot

i do like unrealistic armor in unrealistic settings
everything can be explained with magic.
What i dont like is when there is no internal consistency

TreeEater
TreeEater

J-just because he was never actually there doesn't mean he is b-biased and unreliable.
Nah, he just missed important details, was partial as fuck and often confused historical characters or contradicted himself. But nothing a historian should take into account, especially when losing an argument on the internet.

Attached: 8c6.gif (443 KB, 480x238)

farquit
farquit

Backstab a Roman army deployed in Germania for the sole purpose of putting down rebellions for their allies
"Glorious Germanic victory! Much brave, such strategy, very brilliant!"

Augustus personally drops by to kick their asses with another army in an actual battle, not a betrayal of his allies
"We dindu nuffin, we gud boyz"

Hop the border, live on Roman gibsmedats, outbreed the natives, refuse to adapt to superior culture
"Wow, Rome is so weak and effeminate! We wuz superior! Fuck Romans hahaha"

Everything goes to shit, literal dark age starts
"W-W-We wuz Romanz 'n shiet!"
Meanwhile they declare themselves "holy" despite starting and empowering the worst heresy since the days of Arianism (which was also popular among Germanics, how (((convenient))))

Repeat the same (((Germanic tricks))) at Leipzig against Caesar reborn

Start two world wars
Lose
"B-But we wuz stronks! We wuz Romans 'n shiet"

Try the same "ethnic displacement through superior birth rates" trick again, this time with (((new Germans)))

Same song, different tune. Charlemagne's biggest mistake was not exterminating every last Saxon when he had the chance.

Attached: 1503809260045.jpg (100 KB, 649x613)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

post frilly battle dresses already losers

massdebater
massdebater

Around Krauts, watch out
Now you mention Rome
Among the most famous was Carpophorus, a frequent dispatcher of lions, bears, and leopards, whose personal best involved killing 20 beasts in a single battle
Gladiators were fucking good.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Horse Archers are the best (and only) role females been recorded as.
Makes sense since you dont need to run yourself and hunting bows not needing much drawstrength (longbows dont need to apply)

StonedTime
StonedTime

I came here for boobplate and armor dresses. I am sorely disappointed.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Frilly?

Attached: 53042739-p0.png (579 KB, 1200x1150)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Except he quite accurately told the locations of the Germanic Tribes. Modern historians cannot disprove germania at all. get btfo
muh backstab
It's not like Arminius was trying to free his people from Roman rule or anything like that :^)
Romeaboos are still this mad about Teutoberg, even this many years later. Stay mad romeaboo.

Attached: 1460926246944.jpg (148 KB, 831x831)

Soft_member
Soft_member

Is that visor attached to her head?

viagrandad
viagrandad

Attached: 64801788-p0.jpg (517 KB, 1138x971)

Snarelure
Snarelure

Armor Dress
Quality taste.

Attached: 1520451853692.jpg (124 KB, 600x517)

SniperGod
SniperGod

Attached: 9118356db752770f68ce64d211da9e29.jpg (618 KB, 1000x1521)

Illusionz
Illusionz

Attached: 1519022594541.jpg (247 KB, 1148x1364)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

It's not like Arminius was trying to free his people from Roman rule or anything like that :^)
Notice how Nordicists and Afro-centrists tend to sound a lot alike!

Mad
Not even mad m8, you brought it up in the first place because that's the closest thing to a "victory" Germanoïds can achieve. It's like how the Germans keep bragging about invading a battered, broken and unprepared France while conveniently forgetting they haven't managed to win a single war post-unification.
Inb4 boxer rebellion or some "war" against African tribals

Attached: 1398934426319.png (48 KB, 656x734)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

The guy he responded to said " there's nothing worse than".

Do you know understand how responding (and generally, conversation) works?

MPmaster
MPmaster

Attached: bd3ce8c42d5be1f7ff31e4e51b532894.png (633 KB, 948x1050)

Spamalot
Spamalot

Attached: 1519022778019.jpg (69 KB, 631x738)

Soft_member
Soft_member

You've won. It's alright now.

Attached: goalpost.gif (4.12 MB, 498x280)

Booteefool
Booteefool

Go on, compare me to an afro centrist. You don't have an arugment, Arminius was trying to free his people from Roman rule.
Not even mad m8, you brought it up in the first place because that's the closest thing to a "victory" Germanoïds can achieve. It's like how the Germans keep bragging about invading a battered, broken and unprepared France while conveniently forgetting they haven't managed to win a single war post-unification.
You just show how mad romeaboos get. It's hilarious. And you're implying i care about germany past the germanic tribes.I don't care about germany after, it's just a fact that Romans got BTFO by Arminius and romeaboos are still mad about it to this day.
nice argument you have there.

Attached: 797px-Germanic-Solstice-Celebration,-Germanische-Sonnenwendfeier,-during-the-Proto-Germanic-period,- (103 KB, 797x599)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

this is hardly an issue of biological adeptness
Right user, that's why sports are segregated by gender.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

And you're implying i care about germany past the germanic tribes.I don't care about germany after
You don't even care about the G*rmanics after they learned how to wash themselves with water rather than a rag on a stick? We're dealing with some advanced stupidity here.

Attached: 1478764145835.png (181 KB, 303x311)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

muh civilisation
Romeaboos are still this mad, and still ignore that romans accepted pederasty. Keep on defending your childfucking roman leaders and getting mad about Teutoburg :^)

Attached: JS-German.jpg (21 KB, 300x383)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Attached: b7fa98c9gy1fm0adx4r3kj21kw11x1ky.jpg (545 KB, 2048x1365)

5mileys
5mileys

Attached: 64480634-p0.png (253 KB, 607x860)

Playboyize
Playboyize

No one knows what weaboo even means anymore, user.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Nothing says pseudointellectual like a good old fashioned educate yourself.

So yes, the source cited is your ass.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Attached: 46625405-p0.png (2.79 MB, 2000x2193)

idontknow
idontknow

Attached: 55324217-p0.jpg (273 KB, 1736x1228)

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Attached: 41293324-p0.jpg (109 KB, 744x1053)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Attached: 42821783-p0.jpg (564 KB, 640x930)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Attached: 53108556-p0.jpg (299 KB, 1979x2236)

MPmaster
MPmaster

Consider looking at the records held by men and women, and how far apart they are (less than 20%). These are the absolute extremes in biological differences as seen in modern world to date.

Now consider that the goal of an army is to be a cohesive unit that does one thing standardized, and not the absolute best. The idea that women are worse at doing things than men is fucking absurd. The goal isn't for every man to lift 500kg. The goal is for every man to lift 100kg comfortably for a long time. This is something both men and women can do. It doesn't even reach extremes. Or are you actually going to argue that it matters that the absolute extreme of men is higher, and therefore men are better at that task that doesn't even reach 20% of that extreme.

You are fucking retarded if you think that biologically sexual adeptness has anything to do with sports and military. It is all about social construction.

Attached: 1519830404870.jpg (48 KB, 290x512)

idontknow
idontknow

I just have a heavy armour fetish. That's literally all.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Leave argument because you mad and keep defending what little you have left after getting absolutely obliterated
Still mad and replying to older posts.
That's just sad. Stop it, please. It's enough that you focused on the source you thought to be less reliable or that you wanted to be spoonfed like a baby. You have no arguments left, only ego.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Attached: 55372036-p0.png (951 KB, 1260x2869)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I can. It can be done very very well in fact
The thing you're likely talking about is settings where its done poorly. In fact I'd be willing to guess you mean settings where males are armored in a semi realistic fashion and females are armored in a way that looks like a stripper outfit. This is a problem because its aesthetically displeasing to look at, you have two designs each telling the viewer different things, and they clash often without explanation. Just gives you whiplash.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Attached: eb435f53204a1d1f8e0a49113cb1bfba.jpg (243 KB, 707x1000)

Soft_member
Soft_member

Attached: 56958150-p0.jpg (2.64 MB, 2480x3507)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Being this autistic

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Someone please post that article from a US army veteran admitting that she was a burden on her male comrades and that women underperformer in combat situations.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Attached: 64291144-p0.jpg (1.61 MB, 2480x3507)

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

less than 20%
Implying anything more than 1% isn't a massive fucking deal
Also, world record holders are outliers.
The idea that women are worse at doing things than men is fucking absurd.
On average, they are at some things, while men are at others.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_humans
Fucking hell, this goes all the way up to brain wiring, even some studies on trannies showing that many MTFs and FTMs do indeed have brain structures that resemble the other sex somewhat.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Attached: 49136429-p0.jpg (223 KB, 1195x1280)

idontknow
idontknow

iseeyouareamanofculture.jpg
This is exactly right. A heavy armor fetish- it's more exciting to speculate and discover. To unwrap her like the steel-clad treasure she is and learn, one piece at a time the truth of her flesh and all the secrets she has layered herself in metal to protect.

the battle dress is, by definition too lacy and light, and thigh-highs defeat the point

Attached: 1517058581527.jpg (154 KB, 850x1148)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Stay mad, but at least stop shitposting and make this thread a bit better.

Attached: pauld.jpg (168 KB, 500x707)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Attached: 56317548-p0.jpg (147 KB, 1124x1337)

farquit
farquit

Attached: 66865730-p0.jpg (75 KB, 637x900)

takes2long
takes2long

I was going to say battle dress, but then you posted my armorfu.
I mean the armor indeed, not the girl.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Currently the most boner-inducing thread on Veeky Forums.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Attached: 59661911-p0.jpg (574 KB, 1404x900)

MPmaster
MPmaster

Attached: a92001743b69bb6b1891ebc45b585059.jpg (3 MB, 4000x5488)

askme
askme

Genocide everyone who posted in this thread (including myself)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

It's good armor user. black plate without crossing into total edgelord and just fantastic enough
no visible chain
impossible plate
elaborate helmet
independent fingers
slightly ornate shoulders
either super primitive pistols or dual cleavers

Attached: good-black-knight.jpg (52 KB, 547x800)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Psychological issues
Pyschological issues are also extremely determinate by social structures. Thats why we have such a fucking hard time with this subject. MTF and FTM are another symptom of this. Admittedly, these are all speculations, and could be argued either way from evidence.

As for being better on average: there is military training for a reason. Averages are only important if they are far enough apart. If the two averages are within 10%, there is no way you wouldn't see a nation leverage the other 50% of their potential fighting force if power was all that mattered.

Attached: 1520272187069.jpg (277 KB, 658x1000)

FastChef
FastChef

posting best armor

Attached: gothic-female-elf.jpg (253 KB, 1500x2069)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Jesus christ

Attached: nutted-but-she-still-suckin.png (295 KB, 446x349)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Attached: 57114567-p0.jpg (1.32 MB, 827x1169)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Gross measures of body strength suggest that women are approximately 50-60% as strong as men in the upper body, and 60-70% as strong in the lower body
Males typically have larger tracheae and branching bronchi, with about 56% greater lung volume per body mass. They also have larger hearts, 10% higher red blood cell count, higher haemoglobin, hence greater oxygen-carrying capacity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology#Skeleton_and_muscular_system
The difference is not 10% for the averages. If Women perform at 100%, Men perform at 150% on average.
Plus, women are more valuable towards repopulating the nation. Lose a lot of men in the war? Let them get promiscuous with the women and you'll refill the ranks soon. Lose your women? Next generation will be severely reduced.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Attached: f3fef50c105a1cd538f4270b2f01043e.jpg (71 KB, 800x1104)

whereismyname
whereismyname

Attached: daejun-park-gae-go-plate-02.jpg (394 KB, 1920x2083)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Attached: daejun-park-gae-go-wapapa-02.jpg (605 KB, 1920x2257)

whereismyname
whereismyname

How does she walk around without the friction from her thighs causing her to spontaneously combust?

happy_sad
happy_sad

Fuck you I won't forget.

Attached: always-face.png (3 KB, 147x130)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Plus, women are more valuable towards repopulating the nation. Lose a lot of men in the war? Let them get promiscuous with the women and you'll refill the ranks soon. Lose your women? Next generation will be severely reduced.
It's almost like I said that this is the exact and probably major cause of women not fighting. A social structure and logistical common sense. Again, I'm going to point towards the idea that the idea that women may be weaker on average doesn't preclude from the fact that they could easily do the same with some more effort put into training. A 50% increase in training time for one specific set of the population for 100% increase in fighting force would be a no brainer for any nation at war.

Attached: ZVUFMC0[1].png (41 KB, 1503x167)

SniperGod
SniperGod

This actually bothers me the most. I prefer full practical plate, I still like stuff like the OP image, and I can even get behind blatant fetish gear depending on the context.
Whenever I see otherwise modest plates but then there's molded tits or ass though, it's just so jarring to me that I can't stop being bothered over it. I can't suspend my disbelief or think of it as harmless fanservice or fantasy fun, I see it and my mind immediately starts to wonder things like whether they're wearing anything underneath the gear or why the hell someone would craft that or how silly it must look on the battlefield.

Attached: blatantfetishgear.jpg (2.68 MB, 2480x3508)

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

100% increase in fighting force
Except that wouldn't be sustainable. It's only in the most desperate of positions when you get even beyond 10% of your population into the army. You don't train your female population because by the point you run out of military-aged males to fight with you're already fucked and only prolonging your drawn out defeat.

Look, I don't have anything against ladyknights or against female warriors, heck, the former are my fetish, but I know their place is in high fantasy, not in gritty down-to-earth low-to-no magic settings.

Attached: 61878550-p0.png (1.65 MB, 847x1280)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

from weeb armor to Roman infantry tactics in Germany

Well okay then.

Attached: 1493832781098.jpg (18 KB, 417x447)

Evilember
Evilember

Goodness, look at that word vomit. You didn't even say anything useful. All those long words you used to make yourself feel smart basically boiled down to

lol @ dumb wimenz thinken they can be stronk an stuff!

Seriously, what you posted is no better than that. Ultimately you have but one recourse. Pic related.

Attached: 54568673bc2676446a80f839d034468b75d27080ed9b376a689c4805c3bb205c.jpg (153 KB, 625x882)

JunkTop
JunkTop

Look, I'm in agreement. Women knights are fantastic. But the only reason they didn't exist was because social structures demanded them to be repopulators rather than fighters. There was nothing otherwise that would have prevented them from being utilized.

100% increase to 4% is only 8%, not the entire population. Assuming the population is randomly sampled and independent.

Attached: kyoung-hwan-kim-gang-f2[1].jpg (86 KB, 680x1069)

idontknow
idontknow

Attached: 40193085-p0.jpg (1.17 MB, 1000x1000)

Emberburn
Emberburn

Attached: 50939374-p0.jpg (530 KB, 2700x3600)

StonedTime
StonedTime

I can appreciate jerking off to it, but I'm not even going to pretend to take it seriously. Unless there's incredibly abstract magic at play, nobody is going to wear armor that leaves the thighs, midriff, or sternum exposed.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Stop being autistic, you crybaby

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

women can fight
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/02/25/transgender-wrestler-mack-beggs-wins-second-texas-state-girls-championship/?utm_term=.c22d2c8cc7c7

hairygrape
hairygrape

Attached: 47103344-p0.jpg (473 KB, 518x715)

Firespawn
Firespawn

If he cut his hair he'd look like less of a faggot

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Attached: 59316731-p0.jpg (450 KB, 708x1000)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Attached: 66794983-p0.png (3.69 MB, 2600x1500)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

The only good thing about this SJW shit is that women will shoot themselves in the foot. They'll start whining about how transgenders SUDDENLY aren't "real women" anymore because no cis gendered woman will ever win an olympic medal ever again. On the plus side, the "performance gap" between the genders will shrink dramatically. As will the wage gap, most probably. And any other gap that exists for biological reasons but women refuse to accept exist in order to claim gibsmedats from daddy gubmint.

This shit happens every FUCKING TIME I post shit like this. I start out trying to be smug about it, but in the end I only anger myself even more. Fucking hell, there's literally nothing good about women. You can't even punch them without being literally Satan and getting dogpiled by seven buff dudes who jump at you out of fucking nowhere. Seriously, why even bother with women at this point?

Attached: 1447296437968.jpg (66 KB, 575x523)

Spamalot
Spamalot

It isn't fantasy as much as I just find it stupid. I'm okay with armor that bends physics or reason a bit, I don't require historical accuracy in a non-historical game, like boob-plate is okay but the girl in OP who is missing big sections of armor is just dumb. It's specifically for cheesecake or whatever and I have no interest.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Attached: 1445734609707.jpg (56 KB, 523x532)

Inmate
Inmate

youtu.be/XR-5cG-UdR4

You might like this

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Attached: 47172076-p0.jpg (312 KB, 1066x1500)

RumChicken
RumChicken

This, user... This is why I don't appreciate unrealistic armor. Because armor exists to do a fucking job. If it's not going to do its job, then it shouldn't fucking exist because it will be actively detrimental!

Now there's a point to be made for settings that are already beyond rediculous, to the point where it literally doesn't even matter. (Jojo's bizarre adventure, Gurran Lagann, WH40k, etc...) but if you're including any amount of realism, then be fucking consistent about it.

Attached: b80.jpg (49 KB, 460x518)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Armor exists to do a job that women fucking don't.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

/pol/ faggots can think or know things
Women warriors existed sir fagalot en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoe_Gozen

MPmaster
MPmaster

Why are yt pseudointelectuals always avatarfags

I bet he talks with a British accent too

5mileys
5mileys

just because you can't fight doesn't mean women can autist.

I'm sure you are.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Attached: 51657736-p0.jpg (965 KB, 875x750)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Attached: 50834211-p0.jpg (1.84 MB, 2480x3508)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Realism fags and a fear of being seen as weebs, I would think.

Supergrass
Supergrass

I'm pretty sure it's just a handful of loud anons
Unrealistic armor is great if it suits the game

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Not that you would know about jobs or doing anything other than being a faggot
So in other words you don't have any facts to back up what you are saying and you are stupid like all /pol/ retards

King_Martha
King_Martha

You haven't cited a credible source this whole time you autistic samefag

girlDog
girlDog

Attached: 1-1537.jpg (374 KB, 1200x2000)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Women are totally viable soldiers and fighters because of an unverifiable account of a female military leader from 800 years ago in japan

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

You haven't cited a source you brainless faggot. You would not know a credible source if it teabagged you.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Not like you'd know anything about that you nutless soyboy.

Illusionz
Illusionz

cagepotato.com/after-being-tkod-by-fallon-fox-tamikka-brents-says-transgender-fighters-in-mma-just-isnt-fair/
“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right,” she stated. “Her grip was different, I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch…

“I still disagree with Fox fighting,” Brents stated. “Any other job or career I say have a go at it, but when it comes to a combat sport I think it just isn’t fair."

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Attached: 1435442918563.jpg (24 KB, 324x203)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Attached: ff68b0c7618672c5112456807d750e32.jpg (662 KB, 606x850)

Inmate
Inmate

you don't prove a negative you fucking brainlet

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Attached: male-female-strength.png (299 KB, 768x768)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

It's pasta, and stale at that.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Polynesian women.
Mongol women.

Attached: khutulun.jpg (69 KB, 404x399)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

That is funny coming from a moron without anything to back up what he is saying
You proved you have negative brain cells.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Attached: 1430593801228.jpg (111 KB, 400x300)

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

samefag, hypocrite, etc.

Go and stay go, nobody agrees with you

Playboyize
Playboyize

Fallon Fox
trans fighter who lost to a woman who was 1-0 at the time
yeah great example

youtu.be/-1edErjyMp4?t=46s

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

You are a butthurt retard without facts or brains. smithsonianmag.com/history/dahomeys-women-warriors-88286072/

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

cite a credible source you liar

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Attached: 1-1719.jpg (342 KB, 1000x1347)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Attached: 47241967-p0.jpg (1.8 MB, 1805x2304)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

subconscious internalized misogyny
is that the fancy way of saying "bitches be jealous of better women and can't stand the sight of them?"

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Yes yes, we know you are a moron without anything to back up your claims and all you can do is yell that does not count when faced with facts. women warrior existed deal with it

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

cite a credible source you liar

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Attached: Butthurt.jpg (17 KB, 517x402)

Booteefool
Booteefool

cite a credible source you crybaby

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Yes

Attached: 5d8ec0dc687d085633f18305212d5924.png (717 KB, 722x974)

Bidwell
Bidwell

The only crybaby here are /pol/ faggots like you

Techpill
Techpill

projection, and still no credible source, soyboy

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

It's fancy way of saying you need a bath.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Attached: NOUbj.jpg (30 KB, 274x402)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Attached: 1503904254714.jpg (258 KB, 1200x871)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

burden of proof is on the positive claim, liar

King_Martha
King_Martha

that face

W-who drew this woman

Attached: oh-my-lewdness.png (167 KB, 398x269)

Spamalot
Spamalot

Tell that lady to braid her hair? What is this some kind of Ottoman brothel?

Bidwell
Bidwell

....Why is her codpiece molded to her cat?

inb4 king john's emasculation codpiece

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Unless you are running a historically accurate game then it really shouldn't matter. In a world were dragons fly through the sky and people shoot fucking fire from there hands historical accuracy in armor or female warriors is a moot point.

Attached: d93f7ff4e5678260109e18fc195d924b.png (1.2 MB, 1280x1811)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Yeah, too bad the proof hurts your feel feels sir fagalot

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Because the most important thing to know when determining how good a warrior somebody is is how good they can hold stuff.

I'm not making any argument when it comes to the broader debate here, but arguing on the basis of grip strength seems pretty weak. Surely there are much better metrics to be cited, and the fact that you aren't arguing on their basis makes it look like you're cherry-picking.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Attached: 66966601-p0.jpg (263 KB, 1217x1400)

Lunatick
Lunatick

Name one (1!) athletic sport women are better at.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Except you haven't posted any, liar

cum2soon
cum2soon

I love that tower shield.

Attached: 1463699166347.jpg (167 KB, 850x1177)

massdebater
massdebater

Attached: 61627493-p0.jpg (1.01 MB, 2797x2281)

Emberburn
Emberburn

I'm not sure that's how anyone ever rides a horse. Don't they have horses in Japan? They sure like to draw them.

Flameblow
Flameblow

But I have but it show you to be wrong so you yell it does not count like a butthurt moron

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

except you're lying and you cited feelgood nonsense with no credible backing, soyboy

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Attached: 55888210-p0.jpg (430 KB, 778x983)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Attached: --chateau-de-chinon-oshiro-project-and-oshiro-project-re-drawn-by-natuki-miz--dec2050fd8ec444a112a10 (455 KB, 714x706)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Any more like this?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Attached: 019a8e53dc7bea78766e8e0ce672bea1.png (1.93 MB, 595x842)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

On the one hand, she's still alive. On the other, her shield got riggity wrekt, and that's a damn shame.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Or maybe reading is too hard for /pol/ retards like you.

SniperGod
SniperGod

THAT SHIELD IS 10/10

StonedTime
StonedTime

I'm not making any broader argument here; I'm just saying that that is a very strange metric to be using. That by no means proves that women are the athletic equals of men, or anything of the sort. However, one of the likely reasons for using such an odd metric is that it displays a starker gender divide than is seen with other, more logical ones to use. Why is it always the same study on grip strength?

Illusionz
Illusionz

or maybe you're a fucking liar

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I'd be afraid that she'd poke her eye out on those towers.

takes2long
takes2long

Or maybe you a moron that likes in in the butt.

askme
askme

This shitter still derailing the thread arguing with random guys about muh feels
Still, people posted all those beautiful pictures and had a civil conversation regardless of that guy.
Veeky Forums is a comfy place.

Evilember
Evilember

Attached: 1460733415703.jpg (637 KB, 780x1103)

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

samefag and liar

Playboyize
Playboyize

Your tears are delicious fuckboi

Attached: tygvtbh.jpg (40 KB, 497x374)

Methnerd
Methnerd

No you

Snarelure
Snarelure

Attached: --original-drawn-by-dongho-kang--839e068e3cf0bef164be1240341e2be5.jpg (148 KB, 733x1167)

SniperGod
SniperGod

liar

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

cause Veeky Forums has a muh-realism attitude
it's fine to not want them on your ultra realistic game, but if there's a scenario/system where they make sense(exalted maybe?) I'm all for it

a setting must be realistic towards itself, not towards the real world

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Attached: about-to-no-u-man.jpg (24 KB, 640x604)

idontknow
idontknow

Attached: 39331596-p0.jpg (2.78 MB, 2999x4000)

likme
likme

avatarfagging is against the rules, liar

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Suspension of disbelief.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Attached: f2a95473d8691c0d86805a7f2791075d.jpg (693 KB, 1110x1480)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Attached: 1385897204133.jpg (37 KB, 596x366)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

like you fail to provide credible sources

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Attached: --charlotta-and-kiyoshimo-granblue-fantasy-and-kantai-collection-drawn-by-luicent--ad645ec314273f14f (1.52 MB, 920x1500)

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Just because the facts hurt your feel feels does not make it not credible sources retard.

RavySnake
RavySnake

m8 if you don't like that specific , you can compare men vs women Olympic records for literally any fucking strength or endurance sport

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

except they weren't facts and weren't credible, liar

Lunatick
Lunatick

Attached: --original-drawn-by-syar-page--b597f286527affc678ef9f1f2af0e7bd.jpg (476 KB, 700x1225)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I'd break down her portcullis if you know what I mean.

hairygrape
hairygrape

/pol/ invented misogyny on Veeky Forums
The absolute audacity of reddit gets more obnoxious everyday.

Methnerd
Methnerd

axe bayonets

i hate them so much

i don't even know why, i just do

RumChicken
RumChicken

Attached: --roussel-shoujo-to-dragon-genjuu-keiyaku-cryptract--e4f9115011810991185bfec34b3ef2d4.jpg (837 KB, 2893x4092)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Except you are a moron that would not know facts or if something was credible if it hit you in the face.

TreeEater
TreeEater

except you're lying

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Please keep flaming until this shit thread reaches bumplimit.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Except I am not and you smell bad

JunkTop
JunkTop

Attached: --grimms-notes-drawn-by-hosato-mikine--a0e232e50837a19f518f00c20b3fd6c3.jpg (142 KB, 600x1382)

Illusionz
Illusionz

cite a credible source, smelly loser

likme
likme

liar

TechHater
TechHater

Attached: --gwen-toukiden-2-drawn-by-hidari-left-side--0974ffcb8287aaea726bee2b1f95abf1.jpg (461 KB, 800x1131)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

But I did any it's you that is the smelly loser
No you

Supergrass
Supergrass

no you didn't you lying sack of trash

Techpill
Techpill

But I did but the facts made you butthurt. You stupid fag of fail

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

except you lied and none of your sources are credible or confirmed by historians or science, liar

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Attached: --minase-iori-granblue-fantasy-idolmaster-and-idolmaster-classic-drawn-by-yatsuka-846--2cca495c575a9 (3.76 MB, 2480x3507)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

No guys boudicca really fought on the front lines even though she was able to escape a battle that's iconic for the losing side, hers, not being able to escape. That's how being a warrior works, running away and committing suicide, accept it.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Attached: --original-drawn-by-sevengreen--f0e36a1aa6829a6353f8a3d49826c337.jpg (544 KB, 862x1200)

viagrandad
viagrandad

So you did not even look at the links you stupid faggot

iluvmen
iluvmen

Attached: --langrisser-and-langrisser-re-incarnation--aab25461768232e2ee5012178261bac4.jpg (369 KB, 1587x2352)

idontknow
idontknow

except your links were folklore trash, you liar

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

well, they look do very un-serious like.

Attached: 1518743599974.jpg (2.66 MB, 2141x3037)

whereismyname
whereismyname

So yes you did not look at them because reading is too hard for /pol/ retards like you.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Attached: 41692080-p1.jpg (521 KB, 1100x1300)

girlDog
girlDog

keep lying you fucking beta

idontknow
idontknow

Attached: --original-drawn-by-cervus--b291654bf3a6703dd694e074d6887262.jpg (190 KB, 480x640)

StonedTime
StonedTime

Attached: --original-drawn-by-mitu--a894e1309db0c96767b931c8fa7094cd.jpg (614 KB, 609x871)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

No you fag lord

viagrandad
viagrandad

I don't mind some unrealistic armor. Bikini armor is a bit obnoxious. I like some exposed thigh though.

Attached: 2013-03-06-562658.jpg (3.45 MB, 3500x2174)

w8t4u
w8t4u

still lying

WebTool
WebTool

Women actually like the unrealistic armor.

TechHater
TechHater

In just a few months this board has fully transitioned into being /v/ tier. The mods really don't give a fuck. What a waste.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Attached: --original-drawn-by-agetake--86bccc90e3675b636677bb8b210e52b4.jpg (1.05 MB, 900x1200)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Attached: --hyur-and-paladin-final-fantasy-and-final-fantasy-xiv-drawn-by-niangsansansan--9720972e828bc98d55ef (3.26 MB, 2480x3507)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Attached: --white-paladin-cygames-shadowverse-and-shingeki-no-bahamut--f62728e0fe50a86574a110ad742fc1cb.jpg (744 KB, 848x1024)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

You are still pooping

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

These threads have been ongoing for years, newbie.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

and you eat it

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Maybe my standards just got higher then. Live in a shit swamp your whole life and you'll never know it smells bad.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Probably, because these threads have always been an exercise in both the duning-kruger effect and shit.

massdebater
massdebater

Attached: 41692080-p7.jpg (426 KB, 1200x1600)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

You inhale as soon as it comes out your butt.

Flameblow
Flameblow

sounds like another one of your lies, shit-eater. That's not how inhalation works. But you don't know how combat works either because you're fucking gullible and a pussy.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Attached: --agnes-oblige-bravely-default-flying-fairy-and-bravely-default-series--cc202989e69b1effd6f3957d1c23 (554 KB, 528x744)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Attached: --original-drawn-by-aoin--9f13137e36e06d60df821c3fc67ebafe.jpg (175 KB, 855x1200)

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Attached: 1389676016369.jpg (29 KB, 490x333)

viagrandad
viagrandad

sure thing, liar

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

It's a tiara

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Attached: 49140348-p0.jpg (1.49 MB, 2160x3014)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Attached: 38001526-p0.jpg (486 KB, 800x1067)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Attached: --original-drawn-by-crystalherb--0dae659f819e539751538655dead9954.jpg (211 KB, 1000x1333)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Attached: --alexia-world-end-eclipse-drawn-by-enami-katsumi--8398e173a0ad2ab223f69be74f5cb4a7.jpg (565 KB, 800x1035)

FastChef
FastChef

Attached: 1381339597740.jpg (79 KB, 452x640)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Attached: 1401891465083.jpg (834 KB, 1214x1239)

takes2long
takes2long

Attached: Worldbuilding.png (1 MB, 1266x754)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

judging by the face, it's ShindoL

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

too bad you have no credible arguments and you're a pedophile

eGremlin
eGremlin

(Forgot to reply to this too) Because it's drawn by a porn artist. A hentai artist, to be specific: ShindoL

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Attached: 1477883227846.jpg (21 KB, 324x211)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

because bioarmor has yet to be appreciated

Attached: armorsweets.jpg (384 KB, 1111x1600)

viagrandad
viagrandad

Attached: newmodelarmy1.jpg (186 KB, 760x596)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

sure thing, pedo

idontknow
idontknow

Attached: --zio-zest-in-one-drawn-by-ripodpotato--30f79ea67a188e7266c50f68975b3a11.jpg (320 KB, 700x1000)

RumChicken
RumChicken

Attached: --kinomoto-sakura-cardcaptor-sakura-drawn-by-duzie-e--18164d06db77baef6454376a46d2475a.jpg (622 KB, 1000x1162)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Attached: --windsor-oshiro-project-and-oshiro-project-re-drawn-by-fuyuno-yuuki--ec6b72fdd0fa64fa6179f18d2e26b8 (705 KB, 608x1035)

Booteefool
Booteefool

Attached: 1472285723170.jpg (188 KB, 570x450)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Attached: 2009-12-05.jpg (97 KB, 500x800)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Attached: yande.re-309502-.jpg (1.31 MB, 1020x1440)

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

yeah pedo

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Attached: 1418433290296.jpg (22 KB, 441x327)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Attached: 55007467-p0.jpg (296 KB, 1085x1500)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

then be fucking consistent about it.
The key thing is consistency.
If the setting has any magical bullshit excuse for how ridiculous armor works than I accept it, like that setting based on Luis Royo's paintings that had the characters half naked all the time because they were protected by "glory". It was cool, untill it turned into a magical realm bullshit setting with sex based powers.

I like Battle Dresses, but only if they use the magic excuse or are made more realistic by having the dress on top and under of actual armor, no open patches of skin on dangerous spots like tighs, chest or belly.
Cover that shit up and if you want to wear a fashionable armor, at least put some leather armor or chain mail on the unplated parts.

Attached: --original-drawn-by-kotatsu-g-rough--sample-86c344b2ef69e6476d26ef9d405825ee.jpg (189 KB, 850x1202)

massdebater
massdebater

Attached: 41692080-p3.jpg (491 KB, 1024x1424)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

I just have a preference for realistic armor in most settings. However, there are exceptions as always.

pic related
Only downside, no helmet.

Attached: Last-Stand.jpg (179 KB, 736x981)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

There's little difference between men and women whe they are on horse back with a huge sword or spear and on a commanding position.

The differences show up more on a straight up duel and most women would not want to be on that position.
On avarage, fighting is more of a men thing.
The few ones that do want to do it generally have what it takes to get the job done, and mostly look the part also. Think Vasquez from Aliens.
Women that kick ass in a fight are mostly the ones that look more masculine because muscle and bone structure is important in a fight.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Fuck off with your assumptions. I love unrealistic armour, I also love realistic, historical armour. I'm down for a woman in plate with tit armour that goes about a foot and a half out, that's hillarious and a ton of fun, and I'm okay with women wearing fucking bra and panty armour if its what the player wants. Who fuckin cares.

I'd PREFER it at least pretend to protect them, but fuck, who am I, your mom?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

My personal magical realm justifies women fighting in unrealistic armor because the world they live in was created by the (futanari) Goddess of Perversity so they get in-universe plot armor for dressing like idiots.
Also if you're a cute girl fighting you probably won't die or get maimed but you will be used for sexual/breeding purposes if you're defeated. (hideous monsters would just die in the same scenario)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Grip strength is used for clinical evaluation of muscle tone because it is the easiest to measure in a doctor's office. That's the only reason there's so much data. And the massive amount of data is the reason that picture is posted. If I post, say, the links below, the difference is about the same, but you could argue that the source is wrong due to lack of sufficient sampling, because I have no way of knowing how much data they used or where it came from.
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/bench-press/lb
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/squat
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/shoulder-press
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/deadlift

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

It's an allusion to Japanese yankee culture.
Specifically bōsōzoku biker gangs.
t. weeb

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Only downside, no helmet.
Also lack of groin protection and undersides of her arms are open, yet she wears greaves. I mean her pauldrons look cool and stylised but there are plenty of flaws in her choice of armor.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit