Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2114: Jumper Grade Clothing Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread:

Attached: 1521026590497.pdf (PDF, 5.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDZGZ6MHVhdGNHWjg/view
warhammerarmiesproject.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can I see some Naruto builds?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDZGZ6MHVhdGNHWjg/view

Attached: Those who do not understand true pain.jpg (612x612, 39K)

Why is there no ring buy option in shadow of mordor? Mc wears a control ring and a wraith ring.

How do you like your benefactors cooked jumpers?

rare (humanoid), medium (inhuman), well-done (incomprehensible), or vegetarian (nonexistent)?

Attached: Holycheeseburger.jpg (330x232, 14K)

Anyone feel like looking at a WIP with the first three perk trees for Abyssals, while I work on the Day Caste stuff?

Attached: exalted__s_lady_of_darkness_by_adamwarren-d3ghz6b.jpg (1024x1750, 388K)

No have it Yahweh?

That’s in Shadow of War which the Jump didn’t cover because at the time of its creation the game wasn’t even out.

Attached: F1C6CB43-83AF-42D2-B705-B29E113CF1FE.png (373x321, 137K)

Yes.

Oh hey adding to last thread Im looking up this show ok ko and apparently there is an episode about being furries where they all get furrsonas. How is this not a jump yet?

Blue rare

Goddammit! I can only be so clever on short notice.

Inject the edgy solar straight into my veins, boss.

But it is now, needs an update. Cats? You are update crazy how did you miss this?

Because fuck you. That’s why.

I guess because the ring doesn't really do anything in Shadow of Mordor. It was only in Shadow of War that he needed a ring of power to dominate orcs as in the first game I think Celebrimbor just does it.

Short answer though is because it hasn't been updated yet as I got very bored of Shadow of War after a certain point.

Ok.

Kay, here you go.

I still need to think of long and pretentious names for most of them, but otherwise they look alright to me.

So, yeah. Any comments, suggestions, criticisms, or cries for me to be thrown into the Void would be welcome?

Attached: Exalted - The Abyssals 0.1 WIP.pdf (PDF, 77K)

Also gives the guy necromancy powers. Which is neat.

I always have trouble keeping track of all this Exalted stuff. So what's the difference between an abyssal and an infernal exalted? They both just look like demonic magic people to me.

Because you haven't made it yet. So either make it or cease your passive-aggressive bitching.

Infernals are demony abyssals are edgy emos

Just reposting the Polytopia jump so I can get a bit more feedback.

For those who don't know, it's a simple Civilization-esque mobile game, so no background detail is really needed for the jump.

I'm gonna get some sleep, but I'll reply to everything tomorrow. Also, if no changes need to be made, I'll upload it to the drive tomorrow too.

Attached: Polytopia.pdf (PDF, 1.49M)

Infernals are the demonic magic people, while the Abyssals are the undead magic people.

Attached: abyssals__raiton_by_kiyo.jpg (600x560, 191K)

Almost indecipherable, probably invalid build with 4 OC companions incoming.

1100-1000
Naruto
>Everyone is 13yo, W is 21
>Konoha
>Civilian Family 100
>Basic Ninja Training
For all.
>Fine Control
>Elemental Affinity: Average in all.
>Medical Ninjutsu Training 150
>Talk No Jutsu 200
Massive charisma.
Item:
>Signed Icha Icha Series
Share with Kakashi.
Drawbacks:
>The Third Shinobi War
>Pervert +100

Companions Team 100:
700cp free origin
-M
>Drop-in
>Chakra Enhancement Specialization: Strength and Speed 100
>Elemental Affinity: Earth and Fire 100
>Sensor Ninja Training 150
Detect and identify people through their lifeforce/chakra from miles away.
>Lava Release 200
Item:
>Chakra Weapon Infusion 100
Import W Hammer.
-E
>Orphan
>Chakra Enhancement Specialization: Speed 100
>Elemental Affinity: Wind
>Ninjutsu Specialization
>Bukijutsu (Weapons) Specialization 100
Bloodline:
>Senju 300
"possess an almost supernatural life force, stamina and physical energy, and are a generally talented ninja. You gain a lesser form of the
specialization in each and every ninja discipline and increased chakra reserves"
Item:
>Chakra Weapon Infusion 200
Ghost Bow.
-C
>Clan-Born
>Elemental Affinity: Fire
>Ninjutsu Specialization 200
>You have Reserves
Bloodline:
>Uzumaki 200
"naturally inclined to fuinjutsu and sensory techniques and have an incredibly strong life force, giving you great endurance, longevity, and increased chakra reserves. With training, you might be able to create chakra chains from your body which you can manipulate at will."
>Fuinjutsu 300
Calligraphy+physics=Powerful sealing techniques.

Cont.

Why not change the jump so you exit after the events of the first game? So to allow someone else do Shadow of War.

Attached: ECBC1B5B-A4F2-486D-9B6F-6F0783D71E31.jpg (600x840, 242K)

You dont want me making jumps user. I can barely type words correctly.

Companion Mentor 300:
1600cp free origin
-W
>Clan-Born
>Chakra Enhancement Specialization: Speed 100
>You have Reserves
>Elemental Affinities: Wind, Water and Lightning 200
>Taijutsu Specialization 200
You possess at least one dangerous, forbidden, and powerful technique from that category. You will learn things that fall under your
category more quickly, and all techniques from your category will be faster, stronger and more efficient.
>Jutsu Mastery 300
Can do use ninjutsu with fewer hand seals and one-handed, create your own combos.
Bloodlines:
>Uchiha (Sharingan) 400
"allows you to see chakra, gives you a photographic memory of anything you see with them, and alters your perception of time making things seem like they are moving much more slowly." cast illusions through eye contact, copy any technique you see the entirety of.
>Ice Release 100
Create and manipulate ice to make complicated structures, extremely resistant to fire-based attacked, can make snow fall.
>Hozuki -200
Can turn your body into a liquid form. Temporarily strengthen yourself far beyond your normal abilities.
>Implanted Byakugan Eye 300
359 degree field of vision, the ability to see through solid objects, view the chakra as well as the chakra circulatory system, to expel chakra
through any tenketsu point in your body, and makes you extremely resistant to genjutsu. If you focus on your sight you may also see things as if your eyes were telescopic. You can also learn the Gentle Fist combat style, which focuses on attacking an enemy’s tenketsu points to disable their use of chakra, directly damage their internal organs, and striking pressure points to disable limbs
Drawbacks:
>Battle-lust +300
>The Chosen One +300

Cont. (sorry everyone)

What does the Midnight 200 do?

Summary: Pass the exam at the same time as Kakashi, Ubito and Rin. Train with them. W teaches them out of setting powers, Kakashi turns out to be good at Overlord Monk techniques. Prevent Rin's kidnapping and Ubito's death. Jumper tries her hardest to find an early diplomatic solution and eventually stop the Third Shinobi World War. Soon after the war W gets restless and tracks down Madara Uchiha, causing a large battle with Minato and Jiraiya helping Jteam defeat him. Once they're all at least chunin (W and E being jounin) go find Orochimaru and befriend him. Help him create a perfect immortal body for himself, redeem him somewhat making him less of a sociopath and giving him the goal of offering immortality to all. Act as a midwife during Naruto's birth to ensure nothing goes wrong. Babysit cute little Naruto (C, being an Uzumaki is his cousin) and try to maintain the peace with the Akatsuki's help during the last few years. W and E investigate Danzo and eventually duel him atop the Hokage statues.

There, I'm done. I probably should've put this in a pastebin.

Infernals are created by the Yozi, still living but imprisoned Primordials, and have powers themed around those Yozi. Rage and tyranny and architecture from Malfeas, silence and enlightenment and murder from Adorjan, desolation and law and religion from Cecelyne, etc. Abyssals are created by the Deathlords, ancient ghosts who were taught how to do it by the Neverborn, the angry ghosts of dead Primordials. Abyssals have powers themed around death and being super goth, as well as dark inversions of Solar powers. So you've got a lot more conceptual ground to cover with the Infernals, though Abyssals have some advantages in that they get to just copy Solar charms and put a new skin on them.

Makes you an expert mortician, giving you all the knowledge and skill you need for basically all the burial rites in Creation (ceremony, embalming, all that good stuff), and how to create new burial rites to appease ghost/dead that don't fall under those.

...Should probably include some exorcism too, now that I think about it.

Will make what it actually does clearer.

Attached: The_White_Walker.jpg (484x484, 38K)

Did chrono cross not get uploaded?

Could you post yours?

It got moved into a series folder alongside Chrono Trigger. I can see it right now.

What does your evil stronghold look like?
If you don't HAVE an evil stronghold, I guess a regular stronghold would work, too. Or the scariest evil stronghold you've assaulted?
I want bitchin'-looking fortifications, and what jumps you encountered them, basically.

Attached: luis_royo_dead_moon_04_tsuchi_15.jpg (1219x1600, 838K)

Nothing else got sorted?

Not sure. Brutus definitely updated the drive recently, but I don't know how much or where off-hand.

Wotcha maken?

Attached: mhw_upgrade_forge2.jpg (750x418, 72K)

Somebody stop me, I'm going to fuse a magic townhouse, a portable castle, a flying pyramid, and an ivory tower. And then anything else I can find. The whole thing will probably come out as an eldritch mess even I can't properly navigate. Everything about this is a terrible idea and I'm gonna do it.

I saw what you did there.

Why is it that half our companions in Infernals get less CP than the others?

impossible! I did nothing! You saw nothing!

>Conquest of Life
>Voice of the Void
...Such fascinating possibilities.

>Soulsmith
>Oblivion's panoply
What exactly is this?

Also, is there gonna be an item purchase for cult stuff? I liked the general death cultists option the old WIP had, even if not being able to upgrade to higher dots was a bit lame.

Yeah but I don't think that was in Shadow of Mordor either.

Already got a bunch of notes for Shadow of War, I do intend to go back to it at some point and I think they're pretty close together in terms of the timeline as well. If people generally would prefer someone else make a Shadow of War jump from scratch though I'd consider dropping the update.

Say could you release a text version of HP & Fantastic Beasts?

I saw everything.

Medium. They're a shapeshifter who likes to take on the appearance of a character from the setting I'm going to next (pic related is what they looked like for my first Jump), but their mindset is pretty much half and half. They seem human, but at the same time they've experienced so much and have so much intelligence, wisdom, etc. that it's hard to call them human.

He also might've been created from the collective unconscious of some or all of us, but even he isn't sure of that. He's still trying to figure out if our world created the other worlds in the omniverse- and him- or if they're merely connected to our world somehow.

MORTAL KOMBAT

Attached: Merchant-e1445713753235.jpg (800x450, 39K)

I forget other than Resonance do Abyssal charms have any drawbacks? Also can we take Secret with us?

Just finished outlining items for All-Star Superman. If nothing breaks my stride, I can have it done or at least jumpable by tomorrow.

Afterwards, IG, Tau, and Terranigma take priority. Maybe Dexter's Laboratory at some point but it's been years since I saw the show. Might ask cats for help on it since his style of jumps are pretty great for cartoons.

Attached: 1507543461951.gif (352x288, 1.23M)

I don't have one as I tend to write stuff directly into imaged jumps.

It'd be just as much work for me to copy it all and paste it into a word document as it would for anyone else so no but obviously you can if you like.

Well I got that perk in chrono cross All Within Fate, which is huge but to post a snippet

>Utilizing any technology you have crafted or any unique item you’ve personally made, you can subconsciously manipulate the users into doing your bidding. The effect is subtle - so much so that few will notice your hand in anything, and only minds immune to such touch or those aware of your insidious devices to your touch can truly resist it, though you cannot overtly control others this way. This could let you control the destiny of the world if you had an easily-usable product or device that was spread across a continent or planet...like the Records of Fate, for instance, a ‘fortune-telling’ device that provides others surefire predictions of how their lives will go (as a result of your unknown control over them).

I am making a bunch of magic rings which offer small powers like control of flames or water or plants, give a boost to longevity of the wearer, and offer some small amount of regen when worn. Nothing too mahor just basically street level superpowers to whoever wears one of the rings along with a couple Greater Rings which offer full on immortality (immunity to age style) high power regen, and city level powers and control of whatever the ring controls or does. Then spreading these rings around, Im planning on doing this in Worm, that way I can control things to make them happen the way I want. I have a LOT of planning and manipulation perks so Infifure I can alter the situation to work out better. Hell Im even using my powers as a maker to be sure the rings are pretty and powerful, between that at the exotic materials and magic I have they are basically indestructible.

All bound to my master ring of course. Sauron was a visionary.

Attached: queen-nanamo-paladin-final-fantasy-wedding-rings-takayas-custom-jewelry-1.jpg (1080x1080, 215K)

What's IG?

That's a holdover from when the options had different costs. It's also a sign you're looking at an outdated pdf, because I fixed that in one of them.

>...Such fascinating possibilities.
Should be fun, no?

>What exactly is this?
That'll actually be explained in the item section once it's finish, but have the relevant bits:

>Oblivion's panoply, an extremely rare type of soulsteel forged by Deathlords using a defeated hekatonkhire and Labyrinth-wrought alchemical agents. At the apex of a dark ritual, Obsidian Circle necromancy coats one side of the plate with an ultra-fine layer of Oblivion.
>a void-frozen, deadly and invincible wall. Anyone who dares strike it in hand-to-hand combat faces the immediate retribution of frozen inevitability. Creatures lacking an Essence pool instantly age two years, while those who do wield Essence feel their motes drain away. The frozen death of Oblivion’s panoply extinguishes even most magical fires. Water immediately freezes upon contact. Blows that do not penetrate beyond the plating fail to penetrate Oblivion. They make no sound. They never hit their final destination.

>Also, is there gonna be an item purchase for cult stuff? I liked the general death cultists option the old WIP had, even if not being able to upgrade to higher dots was a bit lame.
Yup. Day Caste item capstone is planned to be a spy network of ancestor cults and ghosts, while I'm also thinking of having a more general death cult purchase as followers or group companions.

>I forget other than Resonance do Abyssal charms have any drawbacks?
Well, Abyssals can't respire essence in Creation and they can willingly take on drawbacks with Taint chams to get the benefits permanently. But generally Resonance is the big one.

>Also can we take Secret with us?
Sure.

Attached: abyssals___silver_prince_by_sayda.jpg (900x623, 174K)

Imperial Guard

-------
I know we can make Soul Steel by forging souls. Can we turn Soulsteel back into souls to eat?

>Infifure
Im Sure*

Have you decided how to handle a purchasable Stanista in the Kislev jump? Would it be a fairly sizable fortified town suitable to be the seat of a Boyar and their Pulk?

>That's a holdover from when the options had different costs. It's also a sign you're looking at an outdated pdf, because I fixed that in one of them.
Ah, never mind then. Thanks for fixing it.

>Taint chams
Are taint charms required for most ability charms or could I just avoid them

Why not forge the souls into the steel then use necromancy to pull them out leaving a void that sucks in new souls when you kill someone with it? Then eat the souls.

DO YOU HAVE ANY NEW PERKLINES YET?

She has this "who is this weirdo creep?" Look on her face. I think I like her.

>Well, Abyssals can't respire essence in Creation
Will that go away post jump or do I literally need to go find the River Styx or become a vampire in Fate to recover Essence

Awesome.

I've got an odd Dragon Ball question if you have the time.

Can the item Water of Life be used to heal a soul that's been damaged/stretched? I'm thinking of Aang from Avatar:TLA who died relatively young due to soul fatigue.

Attached: db62-19.jpg (640x480, 43K)

I thought that was more his lifespan being halved by being frozen? But, yes, it would help with that.

Attached: 1485395981595.png (1000x1000, 408K)

Are there any particularly edgy Abyssals who walk around doing good deeds specifically to fuck people over through Resonance?

There's a fortified village option that you can upgrade to a full fortified town. Still haven't totally landed on how to do the army option (as there hasn't been a proper Kislev army book really so I can't do the old points thing and a pulk is made up not of one town but probably a town and many villages/smaller settlements) but I figure I can always go back and put it as a reward for completing a scenario that I can stick in with an update.

>Dusk 100cp
Infinite Graves Born of Fingers White and Red

>Dusk 200cp
Caged Beast Struggles Within Chains

>Dusk 400cp
Ravenous Fang and Gluttonous Talon

>Dusk 600cp
Peerless Conductor of Bone, Flesh, and Spirit

Not with anything in Exalted, as far as I can remember.

No problem, user.

They're not required at all, and you can actually just learn normal versions of those charms. "Upgrading" to the Taint version isn't needed for anything else.

It'll go away post-jump, I think. Though you wouldn't have to become a vampire in Fate, because Abyssals are already vampires and can replenish motes that way.

Not that I know of, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Attached: Weeping_Raiton.png (1140x962, 676K)

>I thought that was more his lifespan being halved by being frozen?
It's unclear since we have no information in the text and WoG consists of one throwaway phrase in a Wall Street Journal interview. I interpret it as being a soul issue for the purpose of my chain but who knows.
>But, yes, it would help with that.
Yay! No more Avatar Korra! You just saved me a lot of headaches.

...Thank you, user. Those are really good.

Not sure on the 600 though, I do like the simple statement I've got now? But your title is rather fitting too...

Attached: ChibiMaskOfWinters.jpg (798x520, 85K)

Still plugging away at Etrian Odyssey 5 and Bioshock 2. Not a lot of progress to report as I've been concentrating on my own writing lately. But Etrian Odyssey mainly needs fluffing and one Class to be done.

>Main Chain
A, and I quote, "God-damned super-weapon" to strap to the deck of the supply ship 'Surprise' because I have wronged a woman. And she's way passed annoyed at me for it.

>Indulgence Chain
BREAKFAST!

Attached: 0b602ff043af51604752c9e852e3d949.png (1920x1252, 1.33M)

Any Street Fighter builds out there?
Cammy & the Dolls a best. A. BEST.

Attached: NeedToBreed.jpg (620x877, 57K)

The best of what I can out of a very bad hand.

i never got the Sacred Water thing
what use is soul cultivation in DB? does it make you a better ki wizard or smth?

>There's a fortified village option that you can upgrade to a full fortified town.
Sounds cool.

>there hasn't been a proper Kislev army book
There is a pretty decent fan book on warhammerarmiesproject.blogspot.com/ if that would help.

Ki wizard, for the most part. It's capable of really nutty utility stuff that doesn't see much use past the original DB series, and this helps you do that.

What are some original Ki techniques you have made in DBZ.

Basically what is your destructo disc? What is your Final Flash?

My understanding is that it approaches ki development from the spiritual angle instead of the punch angle, and it helps you develop over time if you drink it regularly.

Kind of like a slower version of the Ultra Divine Water, except with no risk of death and no "maybe it was just poison and Goku got a Zenkai when he survived it" ambiguity.

...I just kinda scream really loud while throwing around giant blasts with chuuni names.

Pls no bully.

Attached: 1508878033278.jpg (500x566, 72K)

Actually on this note...

Jumpers do any of you know of a way to both make someone more susceptible to your manipulation while at the same time making them immune to outside manipulation? Im thinking like, Im makimg these rings but if I hand them out in scp I want them to be able to block memetic effects on the owner while still allowing me to subtly manipulate them. Anyone know of a way to do that? Would it just be as simple as adding an if then clause into the enchantment?

>If jumper allow manipulation
>If not Jumper do not allow

Thoughts?

Attached: 2014-AUG-Ring-Snake-Tail-Ring-by-MichelleChangJewelry-300x296.jpg (300x296, 11K)

...I got distracted halfway into my build and never finished it.

Now that you mention it, I should really get back to that. Also, yes, definitely taking the Dolls along.

Attached: 5583745-8071911972-the_d.png (2044x800, 2.32M)

For what it's worth, I do like the idea of the Capstones being simple statements. I just didn't think that's what you were going for cause of the Daybreak Capstone.

>Midnight 100cp
Corpse Laughing in the Face of Jackals

>Midnight 200cp
this one is fine

>Midnight 400cp
Unhallowed Messiahs Raven-Black Tongue

>Midnight 600cp
Last Verse of the Oblivion-Wrought Canticlethis is one is also fine if you decide to go with simple statements for Capstones

Heyo /JC/!

I totally forgot someone asked me awhile ago to update CATatrophe. Now that I’ve remembered, I’m gonna start updating it. First however I need people to ask what they want to see.

So far I have:
-Mansion
-Private Island

Any the perks or items I should change? Any item strippend? I’m all ears.

Attached: 3941F108-3D6A-47AD-BC22-50F59446D603.png (1360x1861, 1.95M)

I made a technique to wave your hand and create a moon.

Not useful in terms of combat application, it's far more ki-efficient to just shoot the same amount of energy as a beam, but it just seemed like something that would be handy to keep in my back pocket.

*Headpats*
Don't worry I won't bully, everyone can have fun! But what did they do and what were their names? I promise *I* won't laugh unless it is something like Prismatic Rainbow Bubble Blast or something like that

Not yet; I'm having a hard time filling out the lower CP cost (100/100/200/200) options for Netherrealm, Earthrealm, and Outworld. I'm also thinking of axing the Martial artist background and just having the above three+Drop In, since a lot of perks that would apply to them have been split among the various factions already, and the rest could be made general perks. Plus, having just those four would make more sense in a way, since Martial Artist is the odd one out by not representing a Realm. I'll see if I can knock out another faction or two today; I've decided to add the Red Dragon (based off of Reiko, Havik, and Skarlet), Shao Kahn Loyalist (Ermac and Mileena/her gang), and Outworld Rebel (Kitana and Jade) factions in addition to the ones I already have.

You've said before that the yacht will replenish the food and drinks it carries, you might want to put that into the jump along with a similar note for these properties if you intend for them to have replenishing supplies too.

I called a one-handed crimson energy blast Redsun Cannon. It's actually pretty small by DBZ blast standards but still wider than a Death Beam, the idea being its a laser meant to create a 'punch' point past durability. Upon impact, a second follow-up beam occurs that hits with twice as much force, which can catch some off-guard if used right. Sort of a hammer and nail idea.

Attached: 1504752747828.png (400x600, 254K)

Can't open the pdf right now, do any origins cost anything? If yes, make all origins free. This is one relic of old /jc/ I absolutely hate.

Yeah, I kinda went back and forth on the Daybreak capstone? It's either what I've got now, which references the first necromancers, or a simpler statement of Void and Obsidian.

I'll figure out which I'll go with. In the meantime, you have a real talent and my thanks for these. They're great.

Attached: abyssals___weeping_ration_by_sayda.jpg (400x1138, 103K)

>You posses that same lethal talent, your skill at arms allowing to be the martial backbone of whatever circle you join
Possess has a typo, think there should be a "you" between "allowing" and "to"

>preaching the the philosophy
in Midnight's 100

Secrets of the Black Nadir Concordant is really neat.

Yeah the fan book is great but I still feel weird about using it as the main army option. More likely to steal the idea from Chaos Warriors with a separate document with points for a larger army but as I mentioned it probably won't be with the first version.

I just took the special moves I learned all the way back in Street Fighter that have served me well all this time and tweaked them as needed.
So super-charged Hadoukens (either just fireballs, or a straight up Kamehameha-tier beam), Shoryukens, Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, and so on.

>Red Dragon
>Reiko, Havik, and Skarlet
But none of those were in the Red Dragon?

>original Ki techniques
Jumpers are worse than Goku when it comes to stealing other's techniques.

It feels kind of dirty asking this, but do you have any idea how long before the Chrono Cross scenario is done?

>Boat
>A twin engine pontoon boat.
Letting us choose the type of small boat instead?

Could the Yacht carry a small boat instead of two Jet skis or a mini sub?

Shockwave pulsar.

Don't judge me.

I'd have to sit down and spend at least a day on it, but it doesn't have a pricing subsection like Disgaea did so it shouldn't take half a year to get to. So not long. Hopefully.

Attached: 1497112102597.jpg (824x719, 75K)

Hahahah. Yeah I got distracted on my build as well. Got super distracted by playing the game.

That actually isnt to bad but I could see it having issues beating something in a straight up beam clash and a quick Kamehameha sounds like it could over power it. It's not like Hellzone grenade or Kamehamaha grenade which make up for power by being harder to predict. By which I mean unless you can fire the follow up beam at a different angle it would be to direct

Geist Magnum.

Jumpers, what are your policies on the creation of life?

Attached: __bloom_by_bluefley-d8ad7gp.jpg (1625x999, 305K)