HP 517
AC 27
ATK 71 +25 Melee +17 Ranged
CMB +96
CMD 182

FORT +46
REF +46
WILL +71
Acrobatic Agile Manuever Alertness Combat Casting Combat Expertise Improved Disarm Greater Disarm Improved Feint Greater Feint Improved Trip Greater Trip Whirlwind Attack Combat Reflexes Stand Still Critical Focus Bleeding Critical Blinding Critical Deafening Critical Sickening Critical Staggering Critical Stunning Critical Tiring Critical Exhausting Critical Defensive Combat Training Dodge Mobility Spring Atack Wing, Lightning Stance Endurance Diehard Great Fortitude Improved Great Fortitude Improved Critical Improved Initiative Improved Unarmed Strike Deflect Arrows Snatch Arrows Improved Grapple Greater Grapple Scorpion Style Gorgons Fist Medusas Wrath Lightning Improved Lightning reflexes Lunge Nimble Moves Acrobatic Steps Power Attack Cleave Great Cleave mproved Bull Rush Greater Bull Rush Improved Overrun Greater Overrun Improved Sunder Greater Sunder Simple Weapon Proficiency Step Up Strike Back Toughness Two Weapon Fighting Double Slice, Two-Weapon Rend Improved Two Weapon Fighting Greater Two Weapon Fighting Two Weapon Defense Vital Strike Improved Vital Strike Greater Vital Strike Weapon Focus (Unarmed Strike) Dazzling Display Shatter Defenses Deadly Stroke

Hold Portal
Mage Armor
True Strike
Expeditious retreat
Jump
Protection from arrows
Resist Fire, Cold, Electricity, Acid, Sonic
Locate Object
Blur
False Life
Bears Endurance
Bulls Strengeth
Cats Garce
Eagles Splendor
Fox's Cunning
Knock
Owl's wisdom
Protection from Fir, Cold, Electricity, Acid, Sonic
Arcane Sight
Heroism
Rage
Blink
Haste
Dimension Door
Crushing despair
Mnemonic Enhancer
Teleport
Overland Flight
Permanency
Heroism, Greater
Contingency
Mislead
Transfromation
Teleport, Greater
Wish, limited
Protection from spells
Iron Body
Time Stop
Wish

Attached: Ayla.jpg (640x480, 127K)

Rocks and gravity

>making it quick
I like to make them suffer, I want them to think they have a chance. They never suspect that the cute little girl is actually a god.

A dice table, lotsa beer, asynchronous sense motive checks and compulsion spells

>They never suspect that the cute little girl is actually a god.
Nah, I’m pretty sure if the GM pulled out some kind of shitty anime picture like that it would be a massive read flag that it’s the GM’s little pet character that he isn’t going to let die. Then the group can collectively vacate the table.

Damn someone statted up autism.

>imply I show them anime pictures
Gotta hide your power level my man

>3.PF
That's more than enough to kill anyone's interest in playing

So that's a "Yes" to all the stats, spells and feats?

Yeah, which is why I market my campaigns as being set in a D&D 3.5 homebrew.

Not at all, only the feats and spells which I carefully selected for a mage to deal maximum damage in melee unarmed combat and be completely untouchable. I parsed through all the feats and spells and necessary scores before reaching the product you see there, which is simply the minimum usable level for the character. In practice the character would have 2 or 3 times as many Hit Dice. In higher levels of play, somewhere around 10-100 times as many hit die.

Also, to add further, If they get high enough level the players could, potentially, try and defeat them.

Not even gods have statblocks as retarded and broken as what you posted.

The moment the GM has a little girl act antagonistic towards the party I know what kind of anime garbage he's about to pull

So how many people continue to play with you after encountering this individual, OP? I can't imagine many.

>he doesn't want to be bullied by little girls (50+ years old)

Attached: 1520726958922.jpg (990x1323, 209K)

Well, if they're lucky and don't do any stupid faggot shit, most players never learn of it's existence. However in my setting, gods are real and if characters kill enough good or neutrally aligned NPCs, an archangel is dispatched to eliminate them.

one can only bully so far before I bully back

Attached: good luck Im behind 7 proxies.jpg (1000x700, 306K)

The Consequence Jackdaw.

It's a blackbird that shows up to laugh at people who throw a fit when they learn that actions have consequences, and is a harbinger of doom for all who hear its cackle. It doesn't do the killing, though.

Attached: Eurasian Jackdaw e09-1-034_V.jpg (2400x1600, 471K)

Why does she even bother with level one to nine spells at level 142? She should just have some sort of epic magic for everything.

>Not having the Consequence Magpie show up and swoop wrongdoers

Attached: images (29).jpg (383x383, 20K)

No no, that's the Magpie of Avarice. It shows up when my players keep too many things in storage, like unused magic items or gems that they forget they have.

But does it swoop people?

I wanted a mage who specialized in physical attacks.

It swoops down and into Bags of Holding, then swoops back out of them, carrying whatever long-forgotten magic item or bauble caught its eye.

>the PC in question is so good at the game and lucky that they defeated your min-maxed designated PC killer.
>they can outgame and outmaneuver anything you throw at them
What do?

Attached: 1517208177012.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Rocks fall.

>players wins in an arms race against the GM
You let this happen. You Thanos'd yourself, you colossal faggot. Fold up your GM screen and go home. You're fuckin' done, son.

I'm very glad that you'll never reproduce

That won't do at all.

You need rocs carrying rocks shaped like rocs to do the job.

I'll do better than reproduce, I'm going to clone myself.

Attached: 1518911508231.png (465x629, 612K)

Neither of you will be virgins then I assume?

>his gods are comparable in power to mortals
Pathetic