The queen and her party are attacked by raiders on a journey throughout the deep forest

>the queen and her party are attacked by raiders on a journey throughout the deep forest
>in the chaos, her small toddler is separated from her and flees into the darkest most perilous woods
>just as the child seems like easy prey for a ravenous bear, they’re rescued by a pack of benevolent wolves who raise the human cub as their own
>a few years later...

Attached: 44DB69B3-4AD1-4DEE-A984-0F407C77690F.jpg (480x698, 77K)

She hits a fukkin epic dab while party rockers plays.

you know what needs to be done

Attached: education_.jpg (810x1410, 257K)

I straight up hope you die for making this post. Not a pleasant death either. I hope you shit yourself to death after a traumatic rape or something.

Well, I did need a new squire.

Attached: Brettonia Knights.jpg (833x600, 424K)

>somebody doesn't have #SWAG
Sad!

Edgy.

You don't have to shitpost all the time senpai. Not every board is /b/ /pol/ or /tv/.

>tfw /v/ has been dethroned as kang shitposters

How else will I mask my insecurities and selfloathing?

Attached: 1520979191082.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

It's not edgy if cringe is in play.

>>just as the child seems like easy prey for a ravenous bear, they’re rescued

The child seems somewhat quantitatively inconsistent. The rest it's just the Jungle Book with the serials filed off so who gives a shit?

looks like a young Olsen twin

get dabbed on

>Royal guards letting raiders attack in the first place

Them shit royal guards. My Royal guards would have scouted the route weeks before and kept on scouting it. learning the place like the back of their hands. Setting up check points and stations. Killing any raider days before hand.

You're assuming they weren't in on it.

I don't know. Alcohol?

And the plot thickens...

>dog has a bite mark on its butt
cute

What's in the deluxe punishment bag?

deluxe punishment items