Not a single day passes on Veeky Forums without succubi being discussed in one form or...

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Not a single day passes on Veeky Forums without succubi being discussed in one form or another, usually involving some degree of lust. The question is how the forces of Good should deal with this. Should they find a way to start their own charm offensive, or let the lustful ones fall to evil as they'd do more harm than good on the side of Good? Should Good pursue quantity and get as many able bodied men as possible on their side by all means, or instead pick quality over quantity and go for a smaller but more loyal flock?

Attached: 1459739132579.jpg (124 KB, 640x640)

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YUprn49IJYg?t=9m8s
e-hentai.org/g/1127220/2a76e3444f/
pastebin.com/25Hzt3jk
everything2.com/user/Jet-Poop/writeups/Requiem Aeternam
pastebin.com/kPk6GTwx
pastebin.com/8sbd9NYe
e-hentai.org/g/1129064/b526b12175/

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

They should not whore themselves out to Veeky Forums's constantly horny smutfags, not turn into a cum-drenched caricature of what they were supposed to be and keep what self-pride they have instead.

5mileys
5mileys

Sexy angel with charm person, change shape and level drain
Uses them to coax people into good behavior
Sounds neat

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

If I were a Paladin and I could start a family in a loving relationship with an angel, I'd do it in a heartbeat. The problem is that Paladins, Clerics, and Angels all have a tendency to be seen as celibate and standoffish, which doesn't bode well for the autistic faithful.

Attached: 1519281257401.jpg (274 KB, 748x800)

Booteefool
Booteefool

I think most neckbeards would choose a gentle, kind, committed waifu over a turboslut. It's just that Hell is the only one with a horse in the race. Heaven hasn't made a play because Heaven thinks it doesn't need to. Or it doesn't want to. Makes that whole "ant farm" concept feel a bit more likely than the devout might want to admit.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Their last attempts at it went moderately well, I guess.

Attached: 1326738256290.jpg (182 KB, 526x595)

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Look, send a cute angel my way, and if she wants to be my faithful wife then I'm willing to make some concessions on the whole 'life of sin' thing.

Firespawn
Firespawn

thinking the forces of good care about what we discuss on Veeky Forums

We are far from the light of God.

Attached: 1460172593073.jpg (29 KB, 178x334)

RavySnake
RavySnake

You say that like watching a 2pure couple trying to move to the next level isn't the cutest shit ever.

Attached: Unmarried-couple-holding-hands.webm (2.99 MB, 1280x720)

FastChef
FastChef

It's because those of us who GM realize that God isn't doing a very good job of running this game.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

how can angels compete
angels are told from higher up to start showing more skin to remain competitive
with the Succubi it’s a race to the bottom
angels and Succubi soon start duking it out to see who can slut it up the most
[spoiler/]while this at first seems to be all according to plan for the forces of hell, the angels devotion to their men is winning them converts, and the Succubi are told to step up their monogamy game.[/spoiler]

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

/x/

SniperWish
SniperWish

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-14-at-9.06.51-PM.png (247 KB, 1966x336)

RavySnake
RavySnake

The reason succubi are more appealing than angels has nothing to do with their appearance or their sexual politics. It's because people want to feel special.

I should explain. Someone who is nice to everyone will treat you nicely, but that doesn't mean anything. She will literally treat you the same as she would her worst enemy. On the other hand, someone who is an asshole to everyone but you is very flattering, because then you're special. It's even more flattering if you can tell yourself that you somehow changed her or redeemed her with your dick. You know how a lot of women read Twilight or 50 Shades of Grey and fantasize about romance with people who are, from an outside perspective, abusive? Men do the exact same thing, and men around here do it with succubi.

farquit
farquit

The Forces of Good don't need to do anything. There will always be examples of good in the people, even if they are outnumbered by those who would easily give into Evil. But those who take up the mantle of Light, those who are willing to dedicate themselves to the righteous cause, not for reward, not for some base pleasure, but because it is right and just, stand taller then a hundred men who fall short.

The Forces of Good need only trust in their shining beacons, thought few, to inspire those around them.

You should do Good to be rewarded, you should be rewarded for doing Good.

Attached: Good-End.jpg (338 KB, 589x720)

hairygrape
hairygrape

This board's unofficial waifu is the exect opposite of all that though. She's precisely the sweet kind of person who treats everyone kindly. She just also happens to be a semen demon.

Attached: 1485308667714.jpg (149 KB, 500x500)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Succubi are beings of pure evil. They use human sexuality as a tool to sap their life force / steal their soul. Angels are beings of pure good. Manipulating humans by exploiting their base sexuality would be dishonest. And if a person only does good for a reward, it isn't good.

/thread

We have the "b-but what about angel sluts?" discussion too. Both threads are equally dumb. Beings of a higher existence don't care about human sexuality, you pathetic virgins.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

HEY!

Blue board dude. Keep is clean.

Attached: 1330810762908.gif (363 KB, 320x240)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Except angels can be warmer or colder to certain people without being dicks to anyone in particular. They may show how much you mean to them in particular by being devoted to your friendship, instead of just being polite.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Holy Heaven, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Attached: 193170.jpg (352 KB, 1024x918)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Unless the angels put out, they don't stand much of a chance.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Post Angel/Paladin couple art.

Attached: a-knight-and-his-angel-by-vayreceane-d868zx8.jpg (200 KB, 638x1252)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Choosing is a sin. An immortal angel himself said so.

Attached: 920865989.jpg (86 KB, 500x561)

Methshot
Methshot

has nothing to do with their appearance

Uh huh.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Sweet Jesus!
I know this may be a nuisance, but I want sauce nao!

StonedTime
StonedTime

The question is how the forces of Good should deal with this.
Detect Evil
Smite Evil

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

How come Paladins get all the Angels? Why don't any Clerics get loving attention from Angel waifus?

Attached: 177992.png (4.93 MB, 2400x1600)

Spamalot
Spamalot

You know what, fair enough! Cleric/Angel Couples art is welcome as well!

iluvmen
iluvmen

Oh My Goddess

Attached: 1304893349255.jpg (157 KB, 936x1046)

idontknow
idontknow

Why does the Stacy Angel always choose the Chad Paladin instead of the Virgin Cleric?
No clue, user.

Skullbone
Skullbone

I thought Heaven was supposed to reward virginity...

Attached: 112e53b2717f906bdb8664f818bffca9.jpg (121 KB, 640x560)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Nope. It rewards getting married and then having lots of babies.

farquit
farquit

I swear the Japanese must have no idea how to interact with other human beings because all their media depicts relationships as being
"K-k-kawaiiii!"
"I'm physically assaulting you because I'm attracted to you"
"Oh fuck I'm holding hands with someone, time to lose all higher brain functions!"

Attached: jazz-music-stops.jpg (47 KB, 540x720)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Angels look hot, too. And so do hot humans, and pretty much everything else female in a cheesecake fantasy setting. There must be some other variable at work.

Attached: GutZWGT.jpg (218 KB, 760x596)

Snarelure
Snarelure

Sorry, that was Ah! My Goddess!

youtu.be/YUprn49IJYg?t=9m8s

Attached: 1304880308710.jpg (74 KB, 740x756)

Emberfire
Emberfire

have the good aligned fertility, nature, hearth, whatever else gods/goddesses set up churches across the street from the evil gods brothels
use sexy angels outside as advertisement, clothed conservatively but with a hint of cleavage, nape, and/or leg to make the ind wonder
this will contrast to the thots next door
promote education on loving, hand-holding, copulation via use of angels if need be for example purposes
bar entry to those who have used the evil brothels services/demons
after sessions inside the """"""church"""""" get educated on warm, home cooking made from the heart as an added bonus
this gives yet another service their followers can take to their homes as opposed to the evil goers and all for the low price of 10 units of currency less than what they are charging across the street

Easy.

Attached: 1519189793498.gif (973 KB, 400x300)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

As opposed to American media, where you're expected to fuck after meeting eachother for the third time?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

I was so into this show back when I was a weeb. Then I got rid of my wall scrolls, gashapon, PVC figs, and manga, and went 3D. It's... been a mixed experience. There will never be a girl like Bell out there though. Don't bother looking.

Nojokur
Nojokur

All the best succubi invert the concept somehow.

Attached: Fall-from-Grace-full.jpg (92 KB, 500x375)

Spamalot
Spamalot

Veeky Forums also discusses elves a lot.

farquit
farquit

I refuse to follow the word of evident and benevolent gods unless they reward me with sex
You disgust me.

w8t4u
w8t4u

What shows and movies are you talking about?

idontknow
idontknow

Thanks for adding to the pile of stupid threads.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Angels are beings of pure good

Oh really now?

Methshot
Methshot

To be honest I'd still feel the same sense of shame going to the church for that kind of thing as I would if I had gone to the demon brothel. What's Heaven's opinion of isolated virgins anyways?

Attached: 26282.jpg (97 KB, 640x480)

Emberburn
Emberburn

/threading your own post

Evilember
Evilember

Wrong. You should do good because it is right, and you should be rewarded for doing good.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

evident and benevolent gods
In game? Yeah being a derp about how you act in a game where this is the case is pretty stupid. The afterlife being a known quantity would really steer people's motives and behavior quite a bit.

In real life? Get the fuck out. I'm a good person because of other people, not some fabled sky-man.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Beings of a higher existence don't care about human sexuality, you pathetic virgins.
rules throughout countless religions place an almost eternal torment punishment for frivolous sex, or other sins of the flesh

Get a load of this doof.

Attached: 1519361689814.gif (2.87 MB, 320x240)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Obviously I was talking in game, or I wouldn't have used the plural "gods".
IRL, you're probably not a good person.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

I'm sure there'll be a thread up later today about a harem full of angelic concubines with some random archaic word thrown in as a descriptor.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Typo, serves me right for being a dirty phone poster.

You got it right.

w8t4u
w8t4u

benevolent god makes their miracles work for the low price of 1000g if I want my family member, friend, or loved one back after they were taken by war, famine, or some other tragedy

YOU and them disgust me.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

The money is for the materials which are actually consumed during the spell. But also I ban revival in my games because it's stupid and undermines stakes.

happy_sad
happy_sad

So like a reverse cult of Ishtar?
That sounds like it might actually work

Emberfire
Emberfire

I actually have a classification of angels called Apsara's in my ERP who exist as an acknowledgement that

1. Sex and Sexuality is not inherently evil or immoral,
2. Mortals have needs and desires beyond praying and thinking good thoughts
3. Socialization has a huge effect on behavior, and genuine love and affection can forestall or completely prevent bad actors from forming by helping to resolve underlying emotional issues

Part therapist, part waifu, they're not really temptresses but paragons of love and affection. Lovers, when necessary, therapists most of the time, they help people to feel good about themselves and the universe. Often times they'll visit weary paladins or champions of good, or try to intercede into the lives of those progressing down dark paths. The fact they do not use manipulation or deceit means they fight an uphill battle, as ultimately they are reliant on people realizing their better natures, but every life saved from perdition is invaluable.

"But user, that sounds like overly idealized waifu-faggotry!" you say. Well, yes - they're ANGELS. Of course they're more pure than a mortal lover. Which can cause problems if/when mortals fall in love with them, but they're experts at extricating themselves from these sorts of issues. They will sometimes, but rarely, stay with a mortal permanently; there are few of them and there's always more people who need help, but mortal lives are relatively short, so a commitment of a few decades isn't a big deal.

Attached: JustNeedSomeoneToListen.jpg (385 KB, 608x1024)

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I am a scholar of angelkind. Obviously depends on setting, but since we have objectivity to Good and Evil, I'm presuming it's D&D.
In which case, it's too late to change the mission plan. Good has lost the quality game and they will never, ever make up that ground. They have won the quality game and should keep at that level, in fact it's the stakes that Good has to play by now. The Good gods and the paragons of Goodness are all extremely powerful individuals, but the armies of the Heavens are minuscule compared to the legions of Hell or the literally infinite hoard of the Abyss. A Solar could destroy a Pit Fiend and a Balor at the same time, but 100 Pit Fiends and 300 Balors would defeat 20 Solars, and there's not many Solars to go around. They must work with subterfuge and calculated battles.
It works on the mortal level too. Ten thousand evil cultists? Irrelevant. Four well prepared, cunning, and hopefully Good-aligned adventurers? They'll lay low an army, but not on the battlefield. Room by room they can clear an entrenched fortress, but they can't topple it with a frontal siege. This is how Heaven fights its battles, with incredible power applied with surgical precision.

Attached: 1454667061488.jpg (136 KB, 564x1128)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

No. Doing Good is its own reward. Whoring out angels is a dumb idea.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Your ideas are so bad.
So, so bad.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

(me)
Obviously I'm an idiot and typoed in the very first line, contradicting myself.
Meant to say that Good lost the <quantity> game. I'm sure you can guess that from the rest of the post.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Thanks user you really convinced me with those hot opinions

Attached: HelpingHand.jpg (328 KB, 542x1049)

MPmaster
MPmaster

You're aware that Edward's a handsome, exotic vampire and Mr. Grey is a troubled billionaire hunk? If a man wasn't attractive, no woman would care.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

A Cleric is a co-worker. The Paladin is a star quarterback.

StonedTime
StonedTime

Jesus fuck that is some atrocious anatomy. Good coloring and shit, but look at her arms and chest.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Are you rewarded for NOT being a murderer?

Nojokur
Nojokur

I ran out of ideas for a session one week and the group was leaving the good-guy tropes for more selfish and instantly gratifying rewards. I was getting desperate when one member gave into a succubi's deal to join the party (the rest of the party is still unaware, none have detect evil spells and they've retained human form since the beginning) and being the malleable Forever DM I am the group seemed to be wanting to touch on the more lewd side of things so I tried a one-off session built around a brothel that was ludicrously successful, and all sorts of other things.

Long story slightly longer its ended up with half the party, corrupted nobles, and demons on one side of a, literal, road while the other half are on the other side attempting to give more services to the populous of the city while also appealing to their humanity. Everything that was posted was what they've came up with so far. I just wanted to have them fight dragons and demons, why did things turn out like this?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Looks matter, but not as much as money and power do. Edward is literally superhuman, while being a billionaire hunk with a dark streak implies both power and wealth. Looks are just a bonus and no man can cruise by on looks alone (unless he uses those looks to acquire money and power by becoming an actor or something). If you don't believe me, just imagine how many women would fawn over George Clooney if he were a store clerk in some shitty Detroit convenience store.

That said, those three traits do make the only difference between a stalker and a secret admirer, for example.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

I am actively embarassed for you.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Hey, remember angels in their natural state are literally burning wheels made of eyes

They're TRYING ok, they just haven't gotten this...human shape thing down pat yet

takes2long
takes2long

'kay :3

Attached: WhenSheSeesYourDick.jpg (462 KB, 632x1295)

w8t4u
w8t4u

The chest looks fine, but I will agree that the arms are off.

TreeEater
TreeEater

That was literally one fucking verse about a very specific group of angels. Almost all biblical depictions of angels are of immaculate humans, usually without even wings.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Her tits are like a foot down from her neck

Flameblow
Flameblow

I thought so at first too but it's too low, she either has some super tooby boobies (possible given she's pregnant and not wearing a bra) or the anatomy failed

TechHater
TechHater

It's dumb sure but humans are not infallible and sometimes need more coaxing in the right direction passed a, sometimes not even attainable, possibility at an afterlife that is actually worth it.

If using angels in a sexual, but not necessarily whorish way, helps keep peoples faith then let it be done as long as its wholesome and not dealing with spikes, chains, and other deviant shit.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Getting cucked by Paladins is the kind of shit that causes Clerics to fall.

Attached: angel.png (1.61 MB, 880x1186)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Well gee wizz, sorry Ezekial. Glory to God in the Highest and all that shit. You need to mellow out man, it's not like I called you chinese or something

Attached: 1459722053677.png (119 KB, 885x266)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

There are polytheistic religions in the modern day, my dude. And we're both (hopefully) as decent of folk as we can be.

askme
askme

Praise be for my Cleric of Kord.

massdebater
massdebater

I unironically think there should be some form or reverse succubus angel
Not too sure on the details though beyond either being a pure waifu or enjoying sex/kinky shit but only the sort you get from a fulfilling relationship

While true, I would love to see one done with a nice, sweet romance on the side instead of standard chaste holy person

To be honest it's more of the bad girl/kinky image they project
I do like the idea of an angel waifu but the kind of girl I'd like/fantasize about in a fantasy setting is more likely to be a succbus so that's what I go for
Mind you if there was a nice, loving angel waifu who was fond of femdom and was up for using her powers to take it to /d/ish levels I'd sign right up for it, but succubi are just more of a low hanging fruit in this regard

No, you should do good because it's right

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Yes, by going to the equivalent of heaven in many other religions, moving one tier higher on the ladder of reincarnation, or some other afterlife related reward. Religions are almost always black and white user, its hard to budge on words written on a slate, book, dragon hide or other ways they let themselves be known.

You abide by the rules and are rewarded in death, or you dont and you are punished. Unless you're playing as some atheistic nihilist, in which case who cares lol CN ftw XDDDD

farquit
farquit

The problem is that we tend to treat sex as a bad, yet desirable thing, when sex is a good thing under the right circumstances. I don't see why an Angel wouldn't be open to having sex and raising a family with the cute shy Cleric she married.

Attached: 39959037-p0.png (7.1 MB, 2494x3502)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I'd imagine they'd act as matchmakers among the faithful. Using their supernatural abilities, they'd be able to find healthy, loving relationships for the desperate and lonely (the main prey of succubi).

takes2long
takes2long

The question is how the forces of Good should deal with this
They don't, they either don't care or don't try their best. That's why Evil always wins

Techpill
Techpill

Don't listen to that chump, that's a cool bit of lore

Evilember
Evilember

Exactly. You get nothing in this world, but your reward is a blissful afterlife. The whole sexy angel thing is missing the point.

Doing good goes against man's natural instincts. You want gratification, Evil has it.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Giantess angels
This is my fetish

Also
I thought Heaven was supposed to reward virginity...
It rewards chastity as well which only applies to sex outside of marriage, you can be chaste and still fuck your waifu/husbando every night as long as you've put a ring on their finger

Paladins tend to be more active in their good
Clerics more passive
Statistically there's probably plenty of clerics who get themselves an angel waifu, it's just more noticeable with paladins cause they'll wade through the forces of evil alongside their battle waifu

A good way of handling it actually, using sex as a positive force. They likely teach self control as well and how to enjoy one's desires without giving into lust

eGremlin
eGremlin

Probably a bit unhappy with you avoiding the whole "Be fruitful and multiply thing", but if you've lived a good life otherwise it'll probably slide

That gp is for the materials needed to cast the spell, if you break it down I think the church only takes like a tenth of that usually

This is actually one of my favorite bits of D&D lore, evil uses a sledgehammer to get it's way, good a scalpel

Not really, most verses gloss over what they look like, the descriptions we do have are either of the burning wheel types or them in disguise

I doubt an angel would cuck someone if they were in a relationship with them, if they just had a crush on the angel she'd probably try to let them down gently though

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

i can imagine them being a sort of a matchmaker or a wingwoman and only seeking those with a pure heart and having difficulties in courtship.

they can be basically the opposite of what your succubus would be.
Instead of various fetishes, they would only go for pure loving but hot sweaty vanilla sex. They get piss mad at anyone who dares to destroy a couple's relationship. they kinda have the "pure vanilla romance forever and NTR is heresy and i really really hate it" vibe

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Your problem is that you desperately want to fuck a woman without having to feel bad about it. You can't do what you want to do and be rewarded for it, that's not how it works.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

You can't do what you want to do and be rewarded for it, that's not how it works.
But user, what if what you want to do IS the reward. Having loving sex with an angel and raising a family is great reward in an of itself, wouldn't you say?

Attached: hereith-angel-by-blazbaros-daishel.jpg (85 KB, 774x1032)

Evilember
Evilember

You're supposed to breed with mortal women, not angels. Nephilim were a thing, and they turned the world into a charnel house.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Because angels are usually the opposite of their demonic cousins.

Where the demons are incarnations of their respective sins incapable of feelings other than that singular one passed attempts at deceiving you it could angels are the embodiment of the seven virtues but as equally unfeeling. You can't have freedom of thought when your deity tells you to execute a command and come back empty-handed or with some question on the ethics of the deed you must simply do it. Sex with a succubus may feel extraordinary because thats what they are the manifestation of, but sex with an angel (if it even had genitalia) would be the equivalent of fucking a soulless machine. Then again if the god is feeling lewd they could always make an angel capable of sex to make half-breed babies like the demons do for reasons, but I'd assume they'd be few and far between.

SniperWish
SniperWish

It's the dumb kind of thing that the worst kind of posters on Veeky Forums would pat each other on the back on for forcing into a game.

Soft_member
Soft_member

The idea was based in how "sacred prostitutes" or even just regular prostitutes were sometimes regarded in antiquity. Granted, attitudes towards sex and prostitution were always changing so it's hard to say "they were regarded/treated as X", but we at the very least have anecdotes about the idea that prostitutes provided a very real and beneficial merciful service in providing men relief.

You keep same fagging but not posting ANY reasons. is it the nurture vs nature that's triggering you?

You're very fixed on that judeo-christian world view were pleasure is bad and suffering is good. I'm not going to debate that philosophy in a real world context, but in many (the majority) of 'vanilla' TT settings like Azeroth, the Forgotten Realms, Rokugan, etc, it simply doesn't exist.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

It's not really that dumb, desu

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

This.

no point in making angels fuckable since that's the job of mortal women. They're just there to protect the faithful and pure hearted from demonic or sinful influences.

DeathDog
DeathDog

i can imagine them being a sort of a matchmaker or a wingwoman and only seeking those with a pure heart and having difficulties in courtship.
Yeah, I sorta see them as either setting things up in the background or if the need arises acting as something of a wingwoman/matchmacker/cool big sis depending on what the couple needs and pushing them together/helping them work trough any troubles that comes up

Instead of various fetishes, they would only go for pure loving but hot sweaty vanilla sex
This I don't agree with, I like the idea of kinky angels, though it's probably more they'd approve of any form of sex both partners enjoy and find fulfillment in, regardless if it's hot, sweaty, vanilla sex or something dredged up from /d/

They get piss mad at anyone who dares to destroy a couple's relationship
>and NTR is heresy and i really really hate it" vibe
Yeah, cheating/hurting your partner, particularly when true love is involved would be a big no no for them, on the level of "Where's my smiting sword?"

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Nope, I'm asking for a reminder. Depending on the setting the interference from the gods can be few and far between or an everyday matter, and I'm going with the assumption that the average commoner might only witness these miracles being done at temples dedicated to them after someone was able to pay the price of the spell the church charges. A nice conversation or other services like tutoring, or hell even just the sight of a visually appealing celestial being in the confines of a holy building would be more than enough to remind those who wonder about their next important decision or who stay up thinking what awaits them after death on whats there.

Also hand-holding services.

Supergrass
Supergrass

You really want me to go line by line, explaining how just about everything is idiotic and contrived?
And, you'd actually need me to do this, because you can't see this for yourself?
And you're accusing me of samefagging because you actually can't believe something that's pretty dumb could be viewed as dumb by more than a single person?

Holy shit. You really are some of the worst posters on this board. Sorry anyone expressed an opinion.

farquit
farquit

Yeah, it's shit.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Nephilim were neither good nor evil, they were just large and powerful folk. They frightened the Israelites because of their size and strength.
The nephilim could work great wonders for better or for worse, with nothing more to be said. They were dangerous for that fact, similar to any superweapon.

Attached: 1520642489868.png (285 KB, 800x576)

Skullbone
Skullbone

You still haven't formed any argument. At all. Disregarded as shitposting

Attached: 1426407061350.gif (2.95 MB, 390x357)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Perhaps they could act as supernatural marriage counselors. If a couple is getting bored of each other, an angel may intercede and use its power to reignite the spark.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Not him, but yes,
I get that you think it's shit but actually explaining why it's shit is far more producing than screaming like a 13 year old shit poster who just discovered Veeky Forums

takes2long
takes2long

use its power to reignite the spark

Assuming you mean by some sort of magical hoodoo isnt that just a lie?

iluvmen
iluvmen

formed an argument

You think your post deserves one? It's mindless from start to finish, and I wouldn't even know where to start explaining to you how stupid you are, because on one hand you can clearly read and write, but on the other hand you say things that even a two-year old would say are retarded. I have no way to guage what your mental deficiency is, other than to say there's a lot of it.

The sad thing is that you're not even deliberately "shitposting", but your posts are just shit.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

If both parties consent, does it really matter?

Emberburn
Emberburn

Because it's dumb and contrived to the point of being embarassing?
Sorry you thought we've got the next Nobel laureate here.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Angels and Succubi represent polar opposite kinds of love. Succubi is that dirty, beastial urge that makes you want to jerk off or lie to some slut so you can get your rocks off.

Angels are that warm, fulfilling feeling you get when you wake up warm in bed and enjoy a moment watching your wife sleep before you go and help your kids get ready for school.

I don't think conversation about one necessarily needs to be balanced out by conversation about the other. They go together like peas and a bullet to the fucking brain.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Depends I suppose, a bit of a nudge to calm down or to set the mood to help rekindle a dying flame probably is fine
Less force them to love each other again and more a little push in the right direction and see if they'll do the rest themselves

Because it's dumb and contrived to the point of being embarassing?
How so?
Be specific user, such word'll carry more weight and are more likely to actually convince people
Articulating why you dislike something/believe it's a flawed idea can help you far beyond just Veeky Forums

cum2soon
cum2soon

Suppose it would depend on the deity of the angel doing the service. One lawful god may deem the truth paramount to happiness while another may deem a blissful illusion acceptable as long as the two are happy.

But the real question here is why deity of fertility would not want to engage in sexual acts or services when thats clearly in their domain.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

I'm not here to convince you.
I'm here to gawk at how ridiculous you need to be to pretend it's not the dumbest thing this side of Twilight fanfiction.

If you could be convinced, you wouldn't be getting so upset about someone casually calling it dumb.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

It isn't the job of Angel's to micromanage humanity's hang ups, nor should it be. They're messengers of God and the attendants of his Saints. Their actions carry the weight of the world. If you need a marriage counselor, ask a Priest. If you need dating advice, ask your mum.

Attached: Villager.jpg (156 KB, 515x600)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Can I get a source on these images? Also I think it's a neat idea. This thread is just full of wrongfun fags who are butthurt about the topic.

WebTool
WebTool

But what if your mom is dead and the priest is an asshole?

Attached: sample-45dcd7d2f093064f756207bf42859abb.jpg (197 KB, 850x798)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

If willing manipulation is out, then they can still use mundane methods of couple's therapy. They're still angels, though, so they're supernaturally good at it. Truly incompatible couples would probably have to be separated and rematched with new partners.

viagrandad
viagrandad

If you need a marriage counselor, ask a Priest. If you need dating advice, ask your mum.

What if I was conceived by an angel of a fertility goddess and a cleric of her following? This is the question that has repeatedly kept me up at night.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Truly incompatible couples would probably have to be separated and rematched with new partners.

What if this would be seen as a grave sin from the deity who was pledged to by the couple at the time of their pairing?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Divine politics happen then
Those are always messy
Hopefully there's some old agreement that covers this

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Then they knew what they were getting into when they signed up. The angel would at least be able to help them cope with their poor decision.

massdebater
massdebater

Come into thread thinking it's going to be loving, chaste,wholesome an vanilla and a better change than those awful carnal succubi threads
It's just the succubi threads with the serial filed off

Why do you niggas need to always think with your second head?

Attached: Understand-my-Disgust.png (538 KB, 625x506)

Bidwell
Bidwell

Then you're a fucking Mary Sue and should learn to keep your issues to yourself.

SniperWish
SniperWish

What would you do?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

He always has the best ideas.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Talk about wholesome and not make pure Angels succubi with a different name. For example an Angel that was with you since the start of your journey that was assigned to you as a guardian angel but you two have a platonic love that's like family(Siblings and not spouses).

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Attached: e26.jpg (86 KB, 500x628)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

e-hentai.org/g/1127220/2a76e3444f/

Doutei Tsumamigui Counselor ~Yuujin no Musuko ni Kindan Fudeoroshi~ | The Counselor Who Eats Virgins for Breakfast ~Deflowering Her Friend's Son~

Artist: Yamamoto Yammy

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Then talk about that
It is a good idea, an angelic mentor guiding a young adventurer/party is a fun idea
I could see one functioning as something of a big sis to a party of young adventures, probably acting in a support role healing/buffing them in battle

What makes you think just cause discussion of lewd is going on that means there should be no nonlewd?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Because people's conception is that all vestment wearing clerics are celibate thanks to Catholics and the council of Trent.

Book of Enoch's non-canon, but from what I remember of it those watchers that took wives were revolting and gave all kinds of knowledge they shouldn't have to their offspring. They weren't supposed to take wives among men and their children weren't good people either. Thus them being tied (wrongly) by that book to the bit about sons of god taking wives among daughters of men which was part of why the flood was necessary. So they weren't good by any heavenly standards.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I'm not in the conversation, just thought I'd leave this here.

Attached: how-many-children-have-to-die-before-you-support-gun-3475260.png (198 KB, 500x650)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Because people's conception is that all vestment wearing clerics are celibate thanks to Catholics and the council of Trent.
Personally I think we ought to see more Protestant style rugged street preacher kind of Clerics.

Attached: maxresdefault-(1).jpg (63 KB, 1280x720)

Spamalot
Spamalot

I'd like to see that too. I'd also like to see the party dad be a family man Orthodox style priest.

Emberburn
Emberburn

I want reverse succubi: Divine creatures which fall in love with unloving things and give them life

Also, is the correct pluralization Succubi, or Succubuses? What about for the Incubus?

FastChef
FastChef

Divine creatures which fall in love with unloving things and give them life
Angels of life? Creating golems or spontaneously generating life/elementals?

Also, is the correct pluralization Succubi, or Succubuses? What about for the Incubus?
Succubi, incubi

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Personally I think we ought to see more Protestant style rugged street preacher kind of Clerics
Generally when I hear 'Protestant style Priest' I imagine teleevangelist or other charismatic fraud scamming people for money and influence.

farquit
farquit

Kind of like an angel of life? I mean it in the sense of Pygmalion & Galatea, more than anything.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Japan has one of the lowest birth rates in the world
Checks out.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Honestly if a pure angel came down and told me she'd be my waifu if I cleaned up my act, I'd probably say yes.

5mileys
5mileys

All right buddy, ya got two options:

One, you can get some demon pussy now and get your soul slowly, painfully beaten into dust over an aeon in hell, so they can rip you to shreds and boil the shreds into demons.

Two, you can hold off until you find a cute devoted wife, only fuck her a bit, have some kids, live a nice full life, and then get as much angel ass in heaven as you want. Forever. Your wife's gonna be there too, probably.

Attached: 1509142104679.jpg (406 KB, 630x884)

Methnerd
Methnerd

Do you mean the charisma kind of charismatic, or the Charismatic kind of charismatic?

Attached: FO4-Art-MacCready.jpg (188 KB, 674x883)

DeathDog
DeathDog

Hang yourselves evil-doers, everyone knows that sex is wicked. If it wasn't, people wouldn't enjoy it so much.

Attached: angeeeeeel.jpg (312 KB, 643x900)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

only fuck her a bit
Woah woah woah, hang on, I understand waiting for marriage to have sex, but once you're married I see no reason you can't have sex with your wife out the wazoo.

askme
askme

It's only counted as fucking her if it's in the pussy.

Unless they're a semen demon, like we said not to fuck. Then it's counted as fucking if you even touch em, because your soul's already in pieces at that point.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

The former

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Then it's counted as fucking if you even touch em, because your soul's already in pieces at that point.
Succubus goes around corrupting people by forced handholding and kissing
What a horrible monster

happy_sad
happy_sad

This is why you wear good armor, paladins. To keep this dark corruption off of your skin.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I think you’ve got it wrong. Veeky Forums‘s succubus posters seem more like hopeless romantics who adore the idea of the devil-slut who finds True Love and abandons her evil ways. It doesn’t have anything to do with succubi treating other people like dirt.

Cestree a cute. CUTE!

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

"I'm physically assaulting you because I'm attracted to you"
That's how it used to work until third-wave cuntism went full-retard

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

the descriptions we do have are either of the burning wheel types or them in disguise

We only get one description of the burning wheel and the rest of them are immaculate humans.

As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed. "Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples and Peter, 'He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.'"
Mark 16

Then King Nebuchadnezzar leaped to his feet in amazement and asked his advisers, "Weren't there three men that we tied up and threw into the fire?" They replied, "Certainly, O king." He said, "Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods."
Daniel 3:24

While they were perplexed about this thing, suddenly two men in dazzling clothes stood beside them
Luke 24:4

Flameblow
Flameblow

Kind of hard to fuck a flaming spinning wheel with eyes

Illusionz
Illusionz

Of course succubi are going to be discussed. You post all the threads

Emberburn
Emberburn

Succubi is that dirty, beastial urge that makes you want to jerk off or lie to some slut so you can get your rocks off.
That's called lust, user. It's not the same as love.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Angels can't have sex
Angels don't enjoy sex
Angels don't have the best sex ever
Angels don't have free will

Milton's ghost is screaming at you meme faggots.

This is like the 100th angel fetish thread we've had.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

All angels are from Ezekiel
I fucking hate this meme. It's up there with "angels are just soulless computer programs'.

This is what happens when you get your theology from Shin Megami Tensei and not actual sources.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Hard... but not impossible.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Padre... sometimes I watch anime purely for the pretty girls. I pick one to fall in love with and spend weeks, sometimes even months, imagining our lives together.
...kind of weird, but still not a sin.

Attached: 1399073580374.jpg (103 KB, 422x600)

Soft_member
Soft_member

Wouldn't stop a Bard.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Reminder that in the Western Canon angels not only have sex but have the best sex which makes human and demon sex look like shit by comparison.

Answered:—"Let it suffice thee that thou know'st
Us happy, and without Love no happiness.
Whatever pure thou in the body enjoy'st
(And pure thou wert created) we enjoy
In eminence, and obstacle find none
Of membrane, joint, or limb, exclusive bars.
Easier than air with air, if Spirits embrace,
Total they mix, union of pure with pure
Desiring, nor restrained conveyance need
As flesh to mix with flesh, or soul with soul."

They fuse flesh to flesh and soul to soul and probably end up either as a pure ball of comingled light or some sort of /d/ pile depending on how you imagine it going down. But it's the most awesome sex.

Also angels have the human form as their default form though they are like air and can assume any shape they want (the war in heaven was prolonged because Satan and his boys could literally just pull themselves back together and continue fighting T-1000 style).

And angels are entirely male. But its not gay for them to have sex with one another because they aren't male in the same way human men are male but male in the way God is male.

Angels also explicitly have free will. They are not machines.

Remember for your knowledge on angels always go to the Western Canon and ignore bitch made fanfiction like Shin Megami Tensei.

Attached: Milton.jpg (16 KB, 300x300)

King_Martha
King_Martha

Also angels have the human form as their default form though they are like air and can assume any shape they want
Given that God made man in his image, I suppose it would make sense that the angels are also made in his image. People like to go with the Lovecraft-esque incomprehensible logic and forms, but God and his creation are meant for humans to be able to understand. That's not to say that God can't break logic when he wants to, he is omnipotent after all (just see the Trinity for proofs) but he is still comprehensible enough for mankind to have a relationship with him.

Attached: 1521107537147.jpg (411 KB, 1060x1500)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I know it's trilby-tier atheism 101, but can God create a rule he can't break?

Illusionz
Illusionz

As has been pointed out in this thread already most angels in the bible are described as looking like men because surprise surprise god doesn't want his messengers to not look like he does (theologists often took the "made man in his image" quite literally. God had two legs and two eyes and one head, the whole humanoid bit).

Ezekiel is a colorful exception to the general rule and gets hyped up because of meme status and faggots liking to go "ummmm actually angels are like, so totally Lovecraft guys, unknowable eldrith abominations yall".

likme
likme

God changes his mind several times in canon. So no, he can't make a rule he can't break.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

can God create a rule he can't break?
Yes, and then he could break it anyways, cause fuck logic. It kind of comes with the omnipotence territory, God probably created logic in the first place, so he can break it whenever he likes.

FastChef
FastChef

It's also an effect of The Divine Comedy - Dante's angels were pretty trippy too, and that Biblical self-insert fanfiction absorbed itself pretty well into pop culture.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Really depends on how you define 'omnipotence', which different people do different ways. Some say omnipotence doesn't need to include the ability to do the illogical. They say God cannot create square circles not because of some limitation in power, but because a square circle is a literal impossibility. You cannot make a 2D figure that's both at the same time square and a circle. The best you can come up with is a square with rounded corners. So then God wouldn't be able to create a rule He can't break, because that's logically impossible for an omnipotent being.

The other definition (held by Kant and I think Pascal too) is that God is inherently irrational (or at least not possible for humans to comprehend). This results in a highly different interpretation of omnipotence. Result: a God who constantly draws square circles, divorces married bachelors and routinely creates rocks too heavy to lift, then starts juggling with them.

Yeah, that's one interpretation of omnipotence.

Attached: 1464647039770.jpg (64 KB, 500x692)

w8t4u
w8t4u

I get what ya'll are saying but as an autismo extraordinaire, the term "created logic" doesn't make sense, logic is a process, it's like saying "Created evaporation".
What you're looking for is "created the laws of the universe", it gets across the same point but makes way more sense. To use the example, it's saying God's the prime mover who created the circumstances in which evaporation occurs.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

What you're looking for is "created the laws of the universe", it gets across the same point but makes way more sense
Fair point, I should have said that instead.

massdebater
massdebater

You're not helping your cause, you're selling male angels to a bunch of dudes. You're just proselytizing Milton's gay fanfiction. which is still based largely on Italian ideas of Catholicism/Christianity.

iluvmen
iluvmen

flatulen/tg/oyim are flatulen/tg/oyim, user.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Loving, chaste, wholesome
Awww yis. I know it's kind of weird, but I think the most enjoyable parts of DDLC were the parts where you were reading together with Yuri. There's something so cute, simple and wholesome about that.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

All this talk of angels and people have left out the most important question of all: Are there any yandere angels?

Attached: CsoO2DtUMAAWuqD.jpg (96 KB, 927x1200)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Even though she's effectively reading gurosmut because that's how she gets off and lives vicariously with her crazy serial killer instincts?
Yuri is the least cute, simple and wholesome of any of the characters. and is best girl because of this/

StonedTime
StonedTime

Admittedly she's kind of fucked up, even without Monika messing with her, but just because she's into weird novels doesn't automatically make her a horrible person.

Attached: latest[1].png (530 KB, 960x960)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Of course she isn't. She has fantasies, we all do, she's still a functioning person with them, and a lovely person at that.

If anything, she's more unsure of herself than anyone else; she's scared of how she feels, it's why she freaks the fuck out after sucking on protag-kun's blood, because she fears that part of herself and what she wants, and recognises that's abnormal to a slightly disturbing degree. Same as she hides the fact she hurts herself for pleasure because she's afraid of what she'll do if she embraces that part of herself.
Most importantly, she's afraid of losing protag-kun for finding that stuff out - presumably after losing someone she showed that part of herself too before realising it wasn't normal.

It's kind of tragic. I just want to hug her and tell her that it's okay, that she isn't a monster, and that there's no shame in feeling those desires. That repressing them is just going to make her miserable and less able to express them in a healthy way.

Pic is unrelated, I don't have many Yuri pics.

Attached: Say-it-again.jpg (62 KB, 531x517)

massdebater
massdebater

My nigga, u have excellent taste

StonedTime
StonedTime

That's an interesting perspective. To bring it back to Veeky Forums, I wonder to what degree getting involved with a TTRPG group would allow her to let out her dark desires in a controlled and safe environment.

Doki Doki Boardgame Club when?
Monika can be the incredibly frustrated ForeverGM

Attached: latest[1].png (395 KB, 960x960)

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

angels
natural state
nah

RumChicken
RumChicken

I think the divine equivalent of succubi would be beautiful heavenly maidens who induce righteousness in men by offering eternal love with them in paradise

Attached: 473C748B-7C45-42BE-A928-EEF9B9E9EB20.jpg (80 KB, 900x917)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

You appear to be lost, this isn't Veeky Forums's daily harem thread.

Attached: 1471640688068.png (1.06 MB, 1040x700)

eGremlin
eGremlin

Silence is the language of Allah

Attached: 1A43CEF6-CD5E-43F0-98F7-C5591538CF57.jpg (66 KB, 720x443)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Doing good goes against man's natural instincts

Attached: 1495225129413.gif (1.54 MB, 480x264)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Bump cause I like this idea

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I swear that looks like titties

And I also swear I fapped before coming here

askme
askme

I came here for a daily dose, not doki doki...

What’s with Veeky Forums and Double D’s?

MPmaster
MPmaster

What’s with Veeky Forums and Double D’s?
They're filled with men's hopes and dreams. I recommend directly applying them to the forehead on a daily basis.

Attached: 1463917106447.jpg (52 KB, 470x470)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Not him, but if you define good as Man striving for enlightenment against his animal instincts, sure.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

user, do you have any way I could contact you? I'm a learning theologian and I'd love to just talk to you about stuff.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

angel thread
full of fap bait
your angels aren't the faceless warriors of God who ONLY show up to purge the wicked
Disgusting

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Thanks for your daily dose of devilishly delicious advice, doc

Attached: 4955EB65-47CE-4208-B567-1071EEEDCEA8.jpg (190 KB, 751x607)

Supergrass
Supergrass

manipulate people

Doesn't sound good to me.

massdebater
massdebater

desu, the dokis' problems aren't even particularly bad, they should just throw in a few glasses of vodka and be just fine - it works for east europe and we have the issues of a dozen lit clubs per person

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

good is quality
evil is quantity
What's with this trope? It's the other way around. A large body of well meaning folk are needed to uphold a prosperous society in which evil can flourish - in subsistence conditions there is no evil. It's power that corrupts and those in power with enough money, free time, critical thinking and different view on the established moral and societal structure for degeneracy that are corrupted.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Also it would be wasteful for evil to bother with every common prole, while good holds it their mission to save every last soul

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Evil uses better quality things than good
I'm not going to fall for lies megasatan

viagrandad
viagrandad

Why the level drain though?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

But can i beat them in grappling?

SniperGod
SniperGod

Guardian Angels

FastChef
FastChef

Every so often, the angels of the world like to fuck with people.
Someone tries to summon a demon, and in these instances, the angel will answer the call themselves.
Since your average demon summoning ritual involves all sorts of protections against evil, the summoner is wholly unprepared for when an angel shows up instead.
Because angels are the harbingers of rules and order, the summoner will invariably find themselves crushed under the weight of various laws, rules, contracts, obligations, and codes- thus ruining their lives far more effectively than any demon.

Attached: Simurgh.jpg (107 KB, 793x1008)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Young, dabbling summoner decides to call up a succubus
For a moment he thinks he succeeds, calling forth a being of unparalleled beauty and feminine allure, adorned in little more than wisps of lace that leave nothing to the imagination
At least until he pulls his eyes away from her heavenly hips and chest long enough to notice the feathers and halo
Realizes something has gone horribly wrong, the wards designed to protect against evil offering no resistance as she steps out of the binding circle, a stern look on her beautiful face as she boldly strides forth without a hint of shame
The angel casually dispelling any hastily cast magic he attempts to use to defend himself with and after a single spell of her own, he's forced to kneel before her, lips practically kissing her toes, made all the worse when she pins his head underfoot, lightly grinding his face into the dirt before her
He's left there, face down on the ground, waiting for her verdict, unable to do anything as he feels her judgmental gaze burrowing into him as the silence seems to stretch on forever
1/2

Emberburn
Emberburn

Just when he's about to start begging for his life she finally speaks, and in a melodious voice she begins to lecture about how stupid and dangerous what he tried to do was, pointing out all the ways a succubus could easily break through his meager defenses and asking him why horny idiots always think as soon as they can cast spell they can bind a demon to their will
With a huff she lets him up, still grumbling about how it's like they want their soul eaten before asking if he's learned his lesson
Her eyes drift around the room as he lets out an hesitant "yes", trying his best to hide his shame at his humiliation at her hands and the embarrassment welling up inside him as she takes in the sight of all the 'toys' he had prepared to use on the succubus
With a raised eyebrow she struts over to a nearby riding crop, examining it curiously as she picks it up, "Good" she says before turning back to him, "Now it's time to start your punishment then" and giving her hand a light smack to emphasize her point as her face suddenly breaks out into a cruel smirk, "I think every night for the next three weeks is suitable for a first time offender yes?"
2/2

StonedTime
StonedTime

The forces of good would create angels that are basically perfect waifus designed to make evil targets fall in love with them.
However, because angels aren't capable of deceit, they have to in turn fall in love with their targets. This makes them "disposable", since they can only be used once.
As such they are the most pitiful creatures in heaven, considered disposable by everyone and doomed to fall in love with the greatest assholes of the material realm.

Attached: cleanse.gif (834 KB, 440x248)

w8t4u
w8t4u

What if they're seen as the highest?
After all if they do redeem evil doers consistently that's a major boon for good

Playboyize
Playboyize

What's their vore potential, though?
I seem to remember that's how succubutt got so popular.

MPmaster
MPmaster

It all makes sense now...
while the Chad Paladins are out slaying succubus pussy, the Virgin Cleric sits in his temple, studying the holy scriptures, preaching to his flock, and occasionally warding off the local imps and goblins
lonely and isolated, the Cleric has no other people with him in the church
he was supposed to get an assistant church maiden months ago, but every time the request was sent the letter was either lost en route or the maiden herself encountered troubles on the road
as the Cleric sighs and alleviates his boredom and loneliness through the reading of ancient texts, an unseen pair of focused eyes lovingly gazes at him from the Heavens above
his guardian angel, of which there was one for every person in the world, was a little bit more enthusiastic than most
she watched his every move, and waited patiently for the day he would finally be hers for all eternity
unfortunately he didn't know how much he was loved, so occasionally a few cases of angelic intervention had to be arranged when he had hoped to bring in other clergywomen
descending from the Heavens towards a humble inn on the side of a well traveled road, there was a temple maiden on her way to serve the Cleric that the angelic guardian would have to give a stern warning to...

Attached: 260-valkyrie.jpg (709 KB, 862x1200)

5mileys
5mileys

I only saw them with vore on mgq3

takes2long
takes2long

MGQ?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Yandere angel
I approve.

Attached: latest[2].png (1.92 MB, 1920x1080)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

angels can restore life
lower angels are tasked with overcoming the lust problems
to defeat lust they have to use pure love
cant marry mortals because of the amount of mortals compared to angels
if the mortal dies they wouldnt be able to enjoy the afterlife with them because of their tasks
angels conclude mortals need to find mortals for companionship and love

set up a system in which souls that died a virgin can once again walk the earth in order to expierince the love they never felt
find suitable candidates who have faith and are also lonely virgins
give souls new bodies with minor divine presence, uncorruptable
make sure the souls are compatiable to ensure a live long happy marriage
news of holy wifes and husbands send by angels spread
said divine reborn souls talk about the bliss you feel in heaven and how rewarding leading a good life is
virgins become faithful again

an angel could be the ultimate wingman.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

the young Cleric gets into trouble when an Orc raid attacks his village
he fends them off, but is mortally wounded in the process
his prayer for divine intervention denied, the gods had decided that that it was his time to die a martyr for the villagers
Guardian angel says "fuck that", and descends from Heaven to heal him and hide him away
waking up from his near death experience in a dark, but cozy room, the Cleric looks upon the glowing and intense eyes of his angel sitting in the corner, staring at him
with a gleeful smile upon her face, she explains that she will hide him away and protect him from any grand plans the gods and demons have for his death
that's when the Cleric notices the chain restraints attaching his foot to the bed...

Attached: izaya-s-angel-by-moonkitty1315-d91seqa.jpg (199 KB, 1141x700)

Methshot
Methshot

Monster Girl Quest

Techpill
Techpill

Hmm.... maybe as a a fast track to an after life in the upper planes mind you it's as angelic assfat, but in all fairness that's still a heavenly way to spend eternity, though that would probably leave her a bit picky about who she eats.
Maybe it can also boost her powers? Making it a sort of emergency/sacrifice yourself for the greater good thing?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

You could do it like Super Dreadnought Girl 4946 does it, where feeding on human souls by swallowing that person grants them extra power, which they sometimes need to fight monsters (or demons, in this case)

Attached: super-dreadnought-girl-4946-1436376.jpg (112 KB, 800x1148)

Firespawn
Firespawn

Where as the goal of the Succubi or Incubi is to lead to illicit sex and adultery, the reverse Celestial counterpart (Cherrubi) are the opposite.

The Cherrubi are in fact, the mythical creatures associated with St Valentine's Day.

They will attempt to get you into a healthy, stable relationship, preferably with someone that is both emotionally and physically attractive, and get you married.

In personality, the females tend to act, in crude terms, like "rabid shippers" while the males often are percieved as wingmen or motivators and both will attempt to play matchmaker and court you with someone of the opposite sex.

After a marriage, they do not abandon you but often act as counselors. Marriage, like life, is not perfect and care free but they are still there and will do their best to keep your relationship affloat long after.

Attached: white-anime-angel-by-mediusa-d782tel.png (726 KB, 900x695)

Flameblow
Flameblow

I think adding Vodka to Natsuki's problems will just result in more beatings user.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Super Dreadnought Girl 4946
Actually what I was thinking about for that last bit
Though the consequences of staying too long inside her are probably a bit less dire, still lethal though

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

No need to live on bread and water with the sheeple all your life, user. Come to the dark side, we have the best booze, the best bitches, the best drugs, the best parties, the highest ranking and most influential richest people, the wildest and funniest pranks, the most interesting bros and we are winning against the virgin good - bigly. Trust me, i know evil very well.

Attached: d447dbedd942b68565c583eced73a9df.jpg (659 KB, 811x987)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

How do I know you won't fuck me over? You do have a reputation after all

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

You ever see Hellsing? You could sort of go that route, where consuming someone doesn't destroy their soul, but rather becomes contained within her, granting her extra power and turning the human soul into a familiar for her.

Attached: orzhov-cleric-by-defiaz-d5us3pb.jpg (391 KB, 560x800)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

That's a pretty good excuse to have a good spirit consume souls, doesn't really fit with angels though
....on the other hand, refluff them as holy spirits she can call up from within her and it'd work. Probably become more and more like 'subangels' the longer they stay within her too

King_Martha
King_Martha

It would be pretty neat if that's how souls were purified of their sins, the process of digestion being akin to the purging of sin from the body. Heck, for someone who was never married I imagine the process could be quite intimate, almost akin to marriage.

Attached: 1520899742831.jpg (116 KB, 679x960)

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

It would be pretty neat if that's how souls were purified of their sins,
A sorta consume all evil aspects of someone? I can see it

the process of digestion being akin to the purging of sin from the body.
Made something sorta like that once
pastebin.com/25Hzt3jk
Though it was more of a holy tarrasque, sent down when it's time for Sodom and Gomorrah mk 2 and less purification and more scouring away evil regardless of the damage it does to souls

I imagine the process could be quite intimate, almost akin to marriage.
Not sure I'd go that far, baring some very particular circumstances, perhaps if it's that person's waifu or guardian angel or if there's a rebirth thing going on.
It would almost certainly feel extremely pleasant though

Attached: IMG-2975.png (777 KB, 768x640)

JunkTop
JunkTop

Implement a word filter for Veeky Forums that replaces all instances of 'succubi' and 'succubus' with 'old men' and 'old man' respectively.

Spamming of the topic will drop tremendously. It won't completely go away, and some people will find the word filter funny for a while, but it should solve the problem.

While we are at it, however, I think we should also wordfilter the terms dwarf and dorf into 'shorter elf'. We dont wordfilter elf into anything, but it would piss off grognards.

DeathDog
DeathDog

It would almost certainly feel extremely pleasant though
Usually purgatory, which is what the "digestion" of the soul is akin to, is described as painful rather than pleasant.

Attached: 1518545151586.jpg (2.87 MB, 1920x1080)

Evilember
Evilember

eat evildoers as punishment and use their absorbed souls for power
consume and assimilate lost souls as a way to give them a restful afterlife Being sentient assfat on a qt angel might not be as good as being in the upper planes proper, but she's gentle with her "assets" and will make sure you're warm and comfortable

StonedTime
StonedTime

All this talk about angel vore reminds me of this one short story I read

everything2.com/user/Jet-Poop/writeups/Requiem Aeternam

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

this hits my fetish spots on so many levels, I wish there was a tag for caring older women

Techpill
Techpill

It's a humorous exaggeration. It's a common parody of Japan's extremely reserved dating and romance culture. Some retards in the west don't really realize it's just meant as a satire and think the Japanese really are -that- weird and bashful when it comes to romance. They are weird and bashful, just not THAT much.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Point, guess I was sorta thinking succubi' stomach = hell so an angel's should = heaven
Maybe it's based on how evil someone is? Most people would find it painful but not terribly so, for a virtuous soul it's mildly unpleasant but becomes more and more enjoyable as evil is purified from them, for an evil one it might as well be indistinguishable from hell?

Pretty much what I did here

>Being sentient assfat on a qt angel might not be as good as being in the upper planes proper, but she's gentle with her "assets" and will make sure you're warm and comfortable
Thinking about the angelic assfat as a fast track to heaven idea more, I could see the angelic equivalent of a voreccubus's diet often consisting of faltering souls, such as those who were 'redeemed' in the heat of the moment or to save their skin but will probably backslide if given the chance or former good souls who are drifting away from the light of good. Wily ones may get the occasional damned soul with the promise to "smuggle" them into heaven as well

But yeah, a fast track to heaven for the lost, if only limited access, is probably a good way to use them, though they'd still have to brace the crucible of her stomach as it purifies them

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

It's a fantasy. It's an ideal. Of course people fantasize about the ideal. Nobody fantasizes about the grim realities.

Women fantasize about 10s, not fantasize about settling for someone they like well enough and is probably about their level or slightly less. Men fantasize about sex goddesses, not women who are just "okay." Women fantasize about having their ideal man's children, not about the actually rather grotesque shit the body does to support pregnancy. Nobody fantasizes about real life, that's why it's called a fantasy, you fucking retard.

Just because physical attraction matters doesn't make it the only thing that does.

Besides, everyone on TV is pretty, except for comically ugly people.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Carnality is chaotic and evil though. Passions such as lust inevitably corrupt a person's mind towards chaotic evil actions. When sex happens, it should be for the sole purposes of procreation, with as much joy should be removed as possible from the process. No weird positions or sodomy. The oath of celibacy is one of the highest oaths a paladin or cleric can take for a reason.

Attached: paladind-6742.jpg (21 KB, 322x356)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I simply uphold my contracts to the best of my interests. Do you really think yourself so dumb we can't come to a mutually beneficial agreement? Have you never heard any folk tales?

Attached: Succubus.png (184 KB, 300x360)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Picking fights in bars is how you channel your insecurities and fears in a healthy manner, user

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

the vorefags and assfatcunts are here
Abandon thread

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Do you really think yourself so dumb we can't come to a mutually beneficial agreement?
No, but it'd need to be a real good offer to make it worth the risk

Have you never heard any folk tales?
Yes, and that's why I don't trust you

We were already here, someone else brought it up out of the blue and here we are
On a semirelated note, though I liked the idea, I've never been able to wrap my head around how actually good vore angels would work before, but some of these ideas are pretty good, might have to do some writefaggery when I get the chance later today

farquit
farquit

You should seriously consider suicide

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Is your life so joyless that you don't even enjoy the thought of being eaten by an angel?

Attached: f12bc3e42204cdf1ef6063785360def1.jpg (219 KB, 621x800)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I like this

viagrandad
viagrandad

Pretty much what I did here
I've always liked that design, the art is neat too.

This story pastebin.com/kPk6GTwx is my much more fetishy take on the concept.

But yeah, a fast track to heaven for the lost, if only limited access, is probably a good way to use them, though they'd still have to brace the crucible of her stomach as it purifies them
When I said lost souls I didn't necessarily mean evil ones. More those who through misfortune or the meddling of some nefarious power had been denied their proper afterlife. They might wander the planes or haunt the prime material or be bound into some magical artifact or powerful enchantment.

RumChicken
RumChicken

No, but it'd need to be a real good offer to make it worth the risk
Is anything you want not good enough for you? You specify your wish, I ask for some small favor in exchange, everyone wins. Would you really be fine with missing such an opportunity because of your cowardice? With living the rest of your life wondering what could have been?

Attached: mao.jpg (266 KB, 816x1944)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Sex = nice, right?

So sex should slso = good.

So good beings should be proponents of good sex.

Hence sexy angels providing good fucking.

Also, Paladins smite-fuck demons to death.

girlDog
girlDog

If the prospect of being eaten does not inspire dread, you are broken.

iluvmen
iluvmen

I've always liked that design, the art is neat too.
Thanks! Loved your fic too
And quite fitting trips given the thread

When I said lost souls I didn't necessarily mean evil ones
Kinda got that, figured you meant things like ghosts or other tragic/nonevil spirits, I just meant they might eat the wavering in addition to the lost, though admittedly that's starts to move from good to "good", and would likely only be done to someone who would fuck up the world if they fell or who begged them for some way to keep from falling

...What sort of favor?
Is there any fine print?

RavySnake
RavySnake

...What sort of favor?
Depends on what you ask for, but mostly just encouraging others to use our wondrous services.
Is there any fine print?
D-do you see any?

Attached: AnimeDemonGirl2.jpg (65 KB, 700x525)

King_Martha
King_Martha

Depends on what you ask for, but mostly just encouraging others to use our wondrous services.
What if there's nothing specific I desire?

D-do you see any?
Not yet

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

What if there's nothing specific I desire?
Do you really not want money? Power? Women? Drugs? To be a little girl? Are you right in the head?
Not yet
Then nothing to worry about yet

Attached: 54976a7501ac11a09b3dca170b82eac7.jpg (61 KB, 512x871)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Do you really not want money? Power? Women? Drugs? To be a little girl? Are you right in the head?
Mostly content in my life these days If a little lonely, do want somethings but nothing major

cum2soon
cum2soon

See, this is why we go for quality over quantity. There is just no dealing with some people.

Attached: demon.jpg (33 KB, 500x701)

FastChef
FastChef

Judging from waifuism and obsessions on purity angels could very well run with and be successful with that kind of schtick. Basically instead of succubus whoremongering you have guardian angels who are specific individual's waifus. Like the greek Daemon or Zoroastrian Fravashi, these angels are quite literally a part of their charge's soul/essence - they come from the same root, so you have an element of that romantic 'better half/man and woman in union complete eachother'.

The problem being that kind of challenges normal matrimony/monogamous pairings if your guardian waifu is more close to you than your partner. The only way I can figure out solving that is a complicated trinitarian style division where shit is like: "Your true love and you were once a joined soul. It then split, and each of those splits went into halves split between you and your guardian waifu/husbando". So a proper loving pairing is a kind of four-way situation where guardian angel A and human A love guardian angel B and human B equally.

Alternatively your guardian waifu/husbando angel is not a half of you, but a half of your true love. They will always remain true and pure to you even if life circumstances, misfortune or human error causes your mortal true love to betray you or for you to have never met.

Attached: 1516039109034.png (520 KB, 823x729)

Illusionz
Illusionz

Historically, a lot of ancient pantheons' temples to their goddess of love/fertility/mothers/etc had temple prostitutes. It was really seen as no big deal.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Yes, as long as you're also not [insert relevant list of sinners here].

massdebater
massdebater

If doing good were its own reward, a lot more people would do good a lot more often. This is something we mutually, perhaps even subconsciously, agree to pretend is true despite it obviously not being so.

Let's say I have a five dollar bill and I walk into a McDonalds. I can either givet he fiver to the cashier and get a bunch of greasy food that is loaded with salt and carbs and fats and other things my monkey brain is hardwired to think is a reward, or I can drop it into that box all mcdonalds have for charities, in which case I never see it again and get no feedback whatsoever. Sure, logically, I know that fiver will go on to benefit someone who needs it more than myself, but in that moment, there is a rewarding path that is unhealthy and selfish, and a good path that gives me no reward whatsoever. At best, I can pat myself on the back and try to convince myself it'll help someone else and I should feel good about that. But damn, now I'm hungry.

"Doing good is its own reward" is something we say because deep down, if we're being honest, we know it usually doesn't come with any other reward. Meanwhile, most bad actions come with some immediate sense of reward or gratification - thieves gain valuable things, assaults and murders gain retribution or revenge or thwart a threat, even rapes provide sexual gratification. Very few people do bad things for no intended self-gain and those that do aren't just bad people, but irrational and crazy bad people. Obviously, these actions are bad things, but in a strictly logical sense they provide a reward. Being good usually doesn't.

This is why nearly every religion humanity has ever come up with promises some kind of cosmic reward - heaven, rebirth, paradise, god's love, escape from suffering, virgins, rivers of milk and honey, etc - for pro-social, 'good' actions and avoiding bad actions. Because doing good does not consistently provide its own reward.

Snarelure
Snarelure

I have an argument, you just don't deserve to hear it :^)
Yeah, nah, you're a faggot. Kill yourself.

It's a bit ERP-ish for a character, but it's a cool idea.

Emberburn
Emberburn

You've just made heaven into hell but with sin given a carte blanche. No, you don't get an angelic whorehouse in heaven. That contradicts the morals you've established and becomes, sigmar preserve me for my food analogy, but "You can't have any cookies whenever you want when you are a kid, but when you become an adult you can have all the cookies you want". To continue with the
food analogy
heaven should be "When you are an adult you will realize cookies all the time are unhealthy and take away the pleasure of them. You can have better cookies, perhaps a little bit more often, but you will not want them all the time because it will make you fat/diabetic/ect"

Heaven is you get your wife in angelic form, or you merge with your guardian angel and your wife merges with yours and you have eachother in heaven.

Bro contradicted the Ezekiel's with fancy handsome men in bling. let's not forget lot's two guests that everyone wanted to sodomize were two angels in human form. Unless Soddom and Gommorah was literally so Slaaneshi they wanted to sodomize burning wheels with a billion eyes.

Which honestly if they did want to rape such Ezekiel angels then it would really legitimize the need to smash Soddom.

Attached: 1505339---Rubi-Malone-wings-of-vi.jpg (345 KB, 1920x1080)

Lunatick
Lunatick

Yes. I think we mistake omnipotence for being always turned on. It's the same way you can rationalize omnipresent without going into the hellhole of predestination. Omniscient god knows what is going to happen - he didn't choose to make it happen (again, omnipotence is not permanently turned on), he just knows it will happen. So you had the free choice to save/damn yourself, he just knew what you'd do ahead of time.

So he can make a rule he cannot break. But then he can just turn on omnipotence and break the rule. If omnipotence (or other omnis) are always on then it suggests he is not omnipotent because all-powerful means you can turn off or on the power. Otherwise God would have pinned Jacob so hard that Jim Ross floating on the horizon like that cowboy screaming youtube video would have gone "BAH GAWD GOOD GAWD STONE COLD STONE COLD STUNNER" at God's wrestling prowess.

Attached: 1506129212203.jpg (547 KB, 1900x2375)

likme
likme

The best angels are the ones you'd never know were angels.

They're that quiet, polite, pleasant-but-forgettable person in the back who was [famous good person]'s caretaker or mentor or teacher, the one who taught them to lead a virtuous life and gave them the moral courage and skill necessary to do so, then disappeared with a mysterious smile after they were no longer needed.

The best angels just seem like random people.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Because it always, 100% of the time, turns into some "exact words" bullshit or twisting some obscure and obviously disingenuous interpretation of wording, in order to ensure the result is bad.

If I asked for a ton of cash, you'd make it a literal one-ton block of cash and summon it directly over my head. So I'd ask for it deposited in an account in my name, and you'd gladly do so and wait for the tax collector to ask questions about where I got it from and declare it suspect. So I'd ask for it plausibly given to me by someone else, and it'll turn out to be stolen. Et cetera et cetera. Even simple, one-word wishes like wealth, love, or happiness are ultimately going to need hundreds of pages of dense legalese just to avoid some prophecy-twist horseshit that the wisher obviously did not intend or want.

Fuck any kind of being that offers to grant wishes easily. The wishes always suck and the price is always higher than it seems.

Attached: 1517819173135.gif (459 KB, 320x240)

cum2soon
cum2soon

So, you are within arm's reach of, with an absolute certainty, attaining your wildest dreams and even beyond, you know the exact risks and complications that might befall you, and the only requirement to avoid them is foresight, thinking and a bit of tedium and yet you choose to give up on it? To forego fulfillment and continue to struggle in vain? This is why you humans are born, live and die in mediocrity, you cannot see an opportunity if it stares you in the face, much less seize it.

Attached: C6W1DMVVUAE6tA5-orig.jpg (238 KB, 816x1936)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

So you do admit that your actual goal is to ensnare people with vagaries in their wording, no matter how obscure or bad-faith your reading of their wish is?

If I were capable of writing out contracts to such a degree that even an infernal being with infinite time in which to think up ways of twisting wording could not get out of it, I'd make my wealth just being an actual lawyer.

Skullbone
Skullbone

I wish for you to make a second binding agreement with me entirely in good faith with no effort expended to abuse unclear or nonspecific wording or otherwise twist the result away from that which is obviously intended.

Your move.

Attached: smug-anime-girl.png (385 KB, 777x777)

SniperWish
SniperWish

We're all broken user, only God can fix us. Preferably through angel vore, but I recognize that probably won't happen.

Attached: 210442.jpg (450 KB, 1800x1600)

cum2soon
cum2soon

You are making a deal with the devil, why would I put in any effort, to go out of my way to make things easier and better for you? I am not doing this out of the kindness of my heart, because there is obviously no such thing. And it is obviously most logical to try to get the most out of my contracts - you are trying to do the same. But I respect a honest trade and good business, and I am offering a deal, where you may get far more than all lawyers of history can imagine, on your terms - I am merely going to try and profit from your terms.
But of course, my condition is that your soul becomes mine from the moment of you signing the first contract, to be claimed in ten years or the event of your death (whichever comes first) - you know, the classical deal. Don't worry, I like your smarts, I have a cushy job lined up for you at our infernal contract agency.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Too easy user. You only insisted the SECOND agreement be in good faith. The first, by implication, does not have to be in good faith, and therefore will be neutralized in some bullshit fashion in order to effectively nullify whatever the second is, too.

Don't bother, that bitch just wants to eat your soul.

farquit
farquit

I am not doing this out of the kindness of my heart, because there is obviously no such thing.
No, but you do claim to be working for mutual benefit while in fact intending to subvert any intended benefit.

Because, in what I'm sure will shock some people here, devils will lie.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

a cushy job
Is that demon for "I'll horribly mangle and twist your soul until it fits as stuffing in the couch cushions for the office"?

Attached: 1325437563754.jpg (81 KB, 597x562)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Of course I do, I got to eat too don't I? Why would I hand out free stuff? But I am open to compromise. At least you go in without illusions.

Attached: Untitled.png (712 KB, 765x818)

eGremlin
eGremlin

My benefit is eating your soul. Your benefit is having the best possible mortal life - which is finite either way.
Interested now, aren't you?

Attached: Untitled.png (601 KB, 1224x498)

Bidwell
Bidwell

Try to arrange a deal with a demon that benefit you
Inevitably either end with your soul as her brand new soft cushion or a bit of extra fat on the ass that'll soon sit on it
Both of these are good ends though

But seriously, are you willing to make a deal that doesn't end with my soul stolen?

cum2soon
cum2soon

Angels are not for lewd

Attached: rekisnow.jpg (168 KB, 1065x1503)

Playboyize
Playboyize

posting reaction images using cropped Uru artwork
You're a subtle man of fine tastes I see.

Attached: 208681.jpg (463 KB, 1200x900)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Look, a soul's a soul, that's all I need. If you can get me someone else's, fine by me. heaven's gonna send you my way for that anyway

Attached: DHSHkegVwAAdGtS-orig.jpg (87 KB, 600x488)

eGremlin
eGremlin

Fuck, the gig is up

Attached: C9TnnFwUIAAZ1wO-orig.jpg (86 KB, 459x695)

Skullbone
Skullbone

I'll pass then, don't hate anyone that much and I'd rather end up as angelfood all things considered
Unless there's someway you can swing that as part of the deal

cum2soon
cum2soon

the best possible mortal life
Yes, with my true love meeting me but having a fatal case of cancer because I didn't specify that not being part of the agreement, or getting a one-ton block of cash summoned directly over my head, or accumulating lots of power just to get assassinated by mossad before I can use it...

The best possible life.

Also,
I have a cushy job lined up for you at our infernal contract agency.
My benefit is eating your soul.
Really made me think.

Attached: 1515942399273.jpg (232 KB, 979x832)

Evilember
Evilember

heaven's gonna send you my way for that anyway
Isn't this a bit flawed, though? Heaven's reaction to you stealing an innocent soul is to give you another soul? Aren't they just kind of incentivizing soul theft, then?

Heaven's punishment should be sticking your immortal soul in the celestial equivalent of bible study school for eternity.

SniperWish
SniperWish

All this talk of demon contracts has me wondering if I can use reverse psychology to get a "punishment" like I really like.

Attached: 226211.jpg (77 KB, 738x1049)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I can put on some feathers for you if you have such a fetish for angels, but the point is that *I* get to eat souls and catching one to do a makeshift foodchain is harder than it sounds.

Attached: Untitled.png (320 KB, 511x426)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Oh, noooo. Please don't subject me to an eternity of bondage and torture. Anything but thaaaat.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Really made me think.
see Because, in what I'm sure will shock some people here, devils will lie.

Methshot
Methshot

I am the opposite. I want to seduce the angel and make her fall from love of the dick.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

So if you were to do that, would the demons reward you or punish you? Cause the only way Heaven can punish you is to send you to Hell, but Hell loves people who cause angels to fall, so would it not be possible that you'd be rewarded in Hell?

Attached: 224711.jpg (1.49 MB, 1337x2005)

Illusionz
Illusionz

No, hell will just lie about rewarding you and then punish you anyway. Hell does not reward people.

However, heaven seems to be rewarding hell by giving them more of what they want, so, whatever.
How dare you steal souls from us! We're going to punish you by giving you more souls!

MPmaster
MPmaster

Yes, with my true love meeting me but having a fatal case of cancer because I didn't specify that not being part of the agreement, or getting a one-ton block of cash summoned directly over my head, or accumulating lots of power just to get assassinated by mossad before I can use it...
So specify that, what's your problem?
Do you think someone who sacrifices others to all evils possible made manifest can be redeemed by reading some dusty old tome? Don't worry though, the armies of hell do need diligent servants.
devils will lie
Yeah, duh. Everybody with the slightest shred of common sense knows that. Did you seriously think we are just misunderstood or that your charm can purify us? All I am saying is, regardless of that you can make a profit - especially if you are smart enough to come to this realization.
Say, have you considered a career as an incubus?

Attached: Untitled.png (546 KB, 1200x429)

takes2long
takes2long

So specify that, what's your problem?
My problem is it always, 100% of the time, turns into some "exact words" bullshit or twisting some obscure and obviously disingenuous interpretation of wording, in order to ensure the result is bad.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

user, you have free will. You and you alone decide whether your soul goes to heaven or hell. It's just that, unlike heaven, we don't have autistic entry barriers and make you fight an uphill battle.

Attached: 59093735-p0.jpg (74 KB, 325x395)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Can't be a dilligent servant if our soul is eaten, liar.

In exchange for my soul, with which you can do as you wish at the time, can I ask for your genuine and undying love?

After all, you're not gonna eat a soul you genuinely love.

girlDog
girlDog

You and you alone decide whether your soul goes to heaven
Isn't that contradicted by heaven having "autistic rules"? Seems like they decide that.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Yeah, duh. Everybody with the slightest shred of common sense knows that.
Then any deal is pointless. All you need to do is lie. Even the most ironclad, bulletproof, and clever contract theoretically possible is worthless if it's simply violated by a falsehood.

Attached: 1515361188882.png (358 KB, 720x546)

JunkTop
JunkTop

posting cropped Yilx reaction images
Don't think you can hide from me user, I know what you're trying to pull but still, you have good tastes

Attached: playtime-by-yilx-daybtoo.jpg (279 KB, 932x858)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Go ahead then, live your earthly life in misery and slavery to heaven, so you can sing hymns with the choir of angels for eternity - more slavery. I have presented my case, the choice is yours. But If you want at least some good decades before getting devoured or tortured forever - a fate not much worse than eternal boredom and grovelling, you know I can make it work. And of course, if you know I can fuck you over you also know it would be bad for my margins to actually do it. Priests and angels may not outright lie, but they do have a habit of overblowing the few pranks I do on people who think they can get out from paying their end, who think they can make me lose. I never lose, but I am fine with you also winning. It's not on earth that I want to torture you.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Sure, just sign here. I genuinely and undyingly love chocolate too, afterall
I need your consent and choice to have you. For that, I need to fulfill your terms for the contract to be valid. That's the result of your free will.
I don't have 5 bucks for uru to get more images from his game so I have to look elsewhere

Attached: 64762384-p0.jpg (72 KB, 311x408)

farquit
farquit

It's not the same
On an unrelated note, I'm now thinking of a vore angel and vorcubuss trying to convince a soul to let them eat it

Finally in a position where I can write, hopefully I'll finish before the thread dies, will pastebin if not/anyway in a bit

You're young, fresh adventurer
Or rather you were
It's been years since you died
It wasn't even at the hands of some monster or another man's sword
Just a stupid trap made by some long dead mage in a forgotten dungeon
And the worst part about it is you can't leave
There was just enough power left in it to bind you as a ghost here, chained to the cursed ground, unable to pass it's bounds
You've long ago resigned yourself to spend eternity wandering this empty tomb, no hope of rescue now that the entrance has caved in
There's little you can do save prey for madness to take you
At least until a bright flash alerts you to something new

Rushing down the corridor you turn the corner and find the most wonderful sight you've seen in your time here
Thin, silk robes hug her curves, hiding everything and leaving nothing to the imagination, yet you find a deep appreciation for her beauty welling up within you instead of lust as you take in the sight
Massive white wings beat in time with your long still heart, a fresh wave of hope and vitality you've long forgotten coursing through you
And long, golden hair the color of dawn frames her face as she smiles sympathetically down at you, telling you everything will be okay
You don't know if you should scream or laugh and it's all you can do to remain silent as you fall to your knees
Beckoning you to rise she tells you everything will be okay as she wipes away your tears, you don't have to suffer anymore, she's here for you

1/?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

margins
Wasn't it you who was just a short while ago trying to bait people into out-clevering you? Now you admit you'll only faithfully execute a contract at all when it's good for your "margins." So anyone who genuinely does outsmart you will just get backstabbed.

You're kind of bad at this, and you sound desperate. Is this one of those "it's the last quarter before performance reviews and I'm at risk of being demoted to a fatass sloth demon" type deals?

I genuinely and undyingly love chocolate too, afterall
Yep, fatass sloth demon. I like chocolate, I don't "genuinely and undyingly love" it, tubby.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Kinda got that, figured you meant things like ghosts or other tragic/nonevil spirits, I just meant they might eat the wavering in addition to the lost, though admittedly that's starts to move from good to "good", and would likely only be done to someone who would fuck up the world if they fell or who begged them for some way to keep from falling
I see what you mean. That kind of gaming the system would definitely be more "good" than good, but we like to talk about not-strictly-evil succubi existing, so there are probably some morally dubious angels as well. Ones that are more concerned with having a rich diet and less concerned with redeeming or punishing all the souls they meet the proper way.

This reminds me of one of my favorite Felarya stories, which features a succubus who has a fairly sweet temperament and survives by playing by hell's rules very strictly. She only eats tainted people, to claim their evil energy for hell, while treating others kindly. It's implied there's angels who follow the same logic that are quite terrifying.

Also, the mental image of someone begging an angel to be eaten as a quick out to a lifetime of sin is pretty great. They're completely desperate and she's calmly trying to explain that if they're really tainted then digestion will hurt a lot, and how it's not proper for her to be eating random people, and how it would be better for them to atone in some other way, etc. Finally in exasperation she gives in. Then after eating them she complains about how hard it is to resist eating sinners when they are literally begging for it, and how they keep ruining her figure.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Fucking angel of truth with your fucking digits of truth, get out, I am trying to make ends met here

Attached: 47378360-p0.jpg (71 KB, 353x344)

Nojokur
Nojokur

Holy angel with triple 7s, thank you for showing me the lies of the deceiver and the temptress. I vow to never again stray from the path of righteousness.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

That's still playing into the fantasy of "I can change her." If she's good to begin with, you're not special.

takes2long
takes2long

Those are really cute girls, but man, I just am not into rampage. AlloyRabbit has the same problem for me

RumChicken
RumChicken

Is it odd that while I like the idea of vorccubi being ravenous when it comes to souls I kinda like the idea that an angel would only eat one/a few?
Like the idea of a vore angel either way though

Ones that are more concerned with having a rich diet and less concerned with redeeming or punishing all the souls they meet the proper way.
Yeah, I could see it being common among the more lawful than good ones

>It's implied there's angels who follow the same logic that are quite terrifying.
That's another aspect I was thinking of, technically they're doing good and destroying evil despite how terrifying it is

It's implied there's angels who follow the same logic that are quite terrifying.
Yeah, it's a fun idea, particularly if there's a bit of a hoisted by their own petard aspect of it, the heaven they get ending up not all it's chalked up to be

This thread is probably gonna die before I finish, next post will have the pastebin for this fic, needs a name though

For a time the two of you just chat, the voice of another something you've needed for far too long
Eventually the talk drifts to the one thing you're afraid of, your fate
Your heart swells when you find she is indeed here to release you
But after that....well the small, tired sigh tells you all you need to know
You probably won't go to hell, that's good news at least, but beyond that she honestly doesn't know, that part's up to who you were in life
And truth be told, you didn't live a very good one
Not an evil life, but not a good one either
Some of the places she warns you you might end up don't seem much better than this tomb

girlDog
girlDog

not having a problem with alloyface syndrome
he is a b-lister for a reason

Nojokur
Nojokur

Eh, I'm not terribly picky, I only object to really obvious deformities, and even then just to laugh at them.

hairygrape
hairygrape

That's another aspect I was thinking of, technically they're doing good and destroying evil despite how terrifying it is
By "follow the same logic" I meant they only eat good people to claim their positive energy for heaven and leave evil people alone. Which while being technically a net gain for the plane would not be considered good behavior by most people and is arguably destructive in the long run.

Also, the greentext looks good so far. Thanks for writing my idea.

Supergrass
Supergrass

That was 2/?

Might rewrite this later who am I kidding, no I won't, kinda jotting this out quickly so it'll be in before the bump limit
Pastebin link
pastebin.com/8sbd9NYe

It may just be because she's the first person you've seen in ....well nearly a century now according to her, but you find yourself quickly begging and pleading for her to not leave you, promising to do anything to not risk being trapped alone for eternity again
With a slight grimace she tells you there is a way, but she warns you, it's not an easy one, and your very soul will be at risk
But even if you fail, you'll get to stay with her for eternity
That's all you need to hear, and without giving her a chance to explain anymore you agree
With a bemused sigh her soft, plush lips meet yours as she pulls you into a deep, loving kiss
Your mind goes blank for a moment as her tongue intertwines with yours, before you regain your senses and return her kiss
It's exhilarating yet... you start to feel exhausted for the first time since you died
And the pull keeping you here is still there but now ...it's shifting
Slowly but inevitably pulling towards her
A small tug at first but more and more of yourself is drawn into her until inexplicitly you start to feel your incorporeal form flowing past her lips, into the soft, warm embrace of her mouth
For a moment she holds you there, or at least that part of you, surrounded by the silky smooth flesh, as she lets out a small moan, enjoying the way your soul's flavor dances across her tongue
And despite a small voice in the back of your head screaming, you don't want it to stop even as the first gulp sends you down to her waiting depths
3/?

Thanks

Stuff
Still doing good I suppose
like the idea angel bellies can destroy evil though

StonedTime
StonedTime

Still, there are plenty of better artists out there - aside from seo, uru and yilx in this thread, there is hachimitsu, dre, karbo, kononiko, eichikei, exrumya and many others

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Slut angels.

Attached: sexangel.jpg (360 KB, 1063x1041)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Uru is a hard no from me friend, not into the gore porn angle. Big fan of Fuyuno Mikan though. I'll check out your other listings, thanks.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Eh, he does pretty good non-gore singles too, it's his full comics that you should avoid.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Well, I'll look into them then, they'd be on Pixiv I imagine, right?
You seem like an amiable guy who's more knowledgeable about this topic than I am. So, you could probably tell with the artists I listed, but I'm a fan of loli giants, hell, shota giants would be interesting too, but both are so damn rare that I take what I can get. Is there some secret stash where I can find such works?

iluvmen
iluvmen

I can't speak for others, but that's not how it is for me. I don't want my succubus waifu to treat other people like shit. The only people I'd want her to be hostile towards are people who try to mistreat me, because I'm her precious treasure and she's not going to let anyone fuck with me. Even then, I wouldn't want her to be excessively cruel. In fact, I very much like the idea that succubi are actually very kind and compassionate beings that just want to give everyone an amazing sex life.

Succubi appeal to me for a few reasons.

- (Gentle) femdom. As supernatural beings, they're far stronger and more powerful than a human, which makes their dominance more authentic.

- Sexual powers. They're usually described as having a variety of sexual abilities, like instant erection/orgasm spells, removing refractory period, enhancing sex drive and so on. Also, shapeshifting, so they can look like anything you want.

- Extreme lewdness. Willingness and eagerness to fulfill any fantasies I can imagine. Will fuck me into submission.

- Aesthetics. Demonic aesthetics have a kind of naughty quality that I find appealing.

It's certainly possible for angels to have these qualities, but succubi are just the go-to race for that kind of thing.

As for feeling special? Yes, I admit that feeling special is a large part of it. But there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone wants to feel special. In my case, it's just about feeling like a prized possession/object of beauty, being taken care of, and being treated with great affection.

Attached: succ.jpg (136 KB, 593x1000)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

One, two, three more and the last of you goes down, albeit after she takes a moment to savor the taste before the final swallow, letting her heavenly tongue dance teasingly across your lower half
An unspoken final apology as she sends the last of you into the hellish purgatory below

It burns, far more than you'd expect given the paradise that was her mouth
You might have thought it would be like the rest of her, soft, pleasant, able to make every second feel wonderful, but no
No, this is a churning hot storm of acidic holy energy, too pure and potent for any mortal soul
A veritable crucible of judgment where your sins have left you wanting
And the punishment is to have the very essence of her being aggressively seep into you, seeking out everything that good is repulsed by and scouring it away from your very soul
Even if that means there will be nothing left
Somewhere beyond the pain you register her voice as she mournfully explains that while she can bring you into paradise with her, it's only as a part of her
A good soul can survive it she assures you, but her words are a cold comfort as you lose more and more of yourself to her
Each bit only seeming to intensify the hunger of her gurgling gut as it kneads and squeezes your very being, reducing what should be an eternal soul down to nothing as she begins to say a prayer for you, one asking for your sins to be forgiven and failing, to thank her goddess for her meal in the same breath
A comforting squeeze, a whispered apology, and the hungry acid, it's work now done, settling into a pleasant fizz is the last thing you feel as you fade away

4/5
Couldn't fit the last bit of the story proper in the post, will include it with the epilogue

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

My condolences, man. It's really mostly alloy and yilx doing lolis. Though you could look into iodain too if you like the style of those two. Other than that, sadly I can't help you much.
e-hentai.org/g/1129064/b526b12175/ I suggest checking out the artists from the tenshin ranman series, they have top class full doujins

Methshot
Methshot

I mean, not being especially kind doesn't mean they have to be cruel or treat others like shit. I do kinda like the "evil is just a day job" thing in less than serious settings.

Skullbone
Skullbone

But here you go, as a goodnight gift

Attached: C5BepJHUcAEba0f-orig.jpg (387 KB, 1280x2033)

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Heaven and hell have designated paths leading to them. You decide which to follow

Attached: 55743155-p0.jpg (49 KB, 240x256)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I appreciate the help. Not to make it weird, but you got a favorites gallery, or just some throwaway account somewhere to chat?
You seem a good guy, and I hate to see you go, what with the thread dying.

cum2soon
cum2soon

To your amazement you begin to awake
You can feel you've been much lessened by your ordeal
Yet it feels like a heavy weight, one you've long gotten used to has been lifted from you
It's almost enough to distract you from the fact you have no idea where you ard
It's not her stomach where ever it is
You try to move but find to your momentary alarm you can't
Still ...something about this makes you feel that's not too bad
The view's not great, your whole world seems to be covered in a veil of the purist silk but you're once more by pleasant, soft warmth and the sensation the angel is all around you
Or maybe that's just the sound of her voice humming out a hymn
A low, soft song that seems to vibrate through your very being in a most pleasant manner, you would join in but you seem to have lost your voice as well
This... is kinda nice actually, you'll have to ask her where you are later, for now it's time to rest
And as you slowly start to drift off to the swaying of her hips it isn't until a moment later when your new owner lets out a curious hum and she reaches back to sink her fingers into her now plumper ass do you realize where, or rather what you are
5/5

Not too fond of this, feel like this and the last bit could have been done better
And it looks like epilogue will be separate after all
I actually had it in mind first, this is just the story how it got there really

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

asdguy00#2012 on discord, hit me up

Attached: 1494287961729.jpg (55 KB, 448x601)

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Epilogue
Much, much later
"Not much left of you" She hums out, a slight trace of disappointment in her voice, "I guess you weren't very good but you weren't very evil were you?"
Your only answer is to bashfully flutter your newly acquired snow white wings as you look up at her
"There's barely enough left of you to fit in the palm of my hand now" she lightly chides as she reaches down to lightly run a finger over your tiny, naked body to your embarrassment
"Well, no, most of you is still on my ass isn't it?" she quickly corrects, "Not that you don't enjoy it, I saw the way you looked at me" she jokingly scolds waving her finger at you
You're honestly surprised she's not mad....actually she seemed a bit flattered when she caught you staring at your addition to her form right after she called your soul up from within her
"That much huh?" her words cut your musings short as you realize she's looking down at you with an amused quirk of her eyebrow, well down at your crotch
The speed at which you try to hide your shame from her causes her to burst out laughing, "Don't worry" she reassures you, lightly prying your hands away, "You'll have eternity to admire the view" She teases, "And there's plenty of other fun things I can do with an adorable pocket sized cherub"
While your mind is still racing about the implications of those words she takes advantage of your stunned silence to lift you up and plant a kiss on your tiny body
"But for the time being you need to go back home, we'll play later little one" she says with a bit of disappointment on her breath before she parts her lips and tilts her hand back, sending you tumbling down into her waiting maw
And this time your trip is much more pleasant

whereismyname
whereismyname

And it's done
pastebin.com/8sbd9NYe
A two hour "rush job" but it's done
Hope you guys like it
Might revisit the idea if I have time, if only to make it fit together more

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Thanks, sent.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Writer guy here, mind if I do so as well?
I'm almost never on discord though so you probably won't see me around much though

Also I really hope vore angels become a thing, it's a fun idea

Firespawn
Firespawn

Sure, the more the merrier
t. satanquads and contract rp

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

tfw an attempt to counter the constant succubus threads with an angel thread turns into a vore thread
Never change Veeky Forums

eGremlin
eGremlin

Fine. I want you, Devil-chan! I want you to live with me, love me as a woman loves a man, and be my wife until those ten years you spoke of are up, that I live happily and healthily with you until those ten years are up, and with your genuine affection -and loving sex- every one of those days. Will you marry me, devil-chan? (Also, this is only if you are a female succubus. No male may apply.) Show me what I have to sign, then.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Nice work

I can see how you came up with the epilogue first, that part was ace

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Finally, a brave man. Obviously, we can't go to a priest so just sign in blood seven copies and it's sealed - for ten years I shall love you and make sure with all my terrible powers you love me back enough. After that, I think you know it goes.

Attached: Untitled.png (719 KB, 848x766)

Techpill
Techpill

Your problem is that you desperately want to fuck a woman without having to feel bad about it.
Uh...yes? Why is that a problem? I don't understand what you're getting at here. No one wants to feel bad about fucking someone. You might as well be saying "Your problem is that you desperately want to breathe air that isn't polluted."

JunkTop
JunkTop

...define “loving you back enough” please. And how do your terrible powers go into it?

Methshot
Methshot

Just making sure you don't go around chasing other girls - and making sure they don't try chasing you either. After all, you have invested quite a large deal in my love

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Jealous succubus waifu. I like it. Needless to say, as part of the final contract, you’d be living with me, and not just like loving me from afar.
Also, you say I know how it ends, but what exactly happens to my soul once yours?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

YFW some obscure wording on the celestial laws involving "true love" and the defense thereof let's claim the souls of anyone who develops feelings for you or who you start to develop feelings for other than her
YFW she "blesses" you with superhuman levels of attractiveness
HFW she has the largest feast she's ever dreamed of, a 10/10 hubby, AND still gets your tasty soul at the end of it

MPmaster
MPmaster

Well this thread has lasted longer than I thought it would
New vore angel thread when?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit