Where were you when the last train left the station?

Where were you when the last train left the station?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holding 30k of this, will I make it?

100k, put in 1,000 at 1.3 cents and have never been happier.

Only holding 1.5k.

What do?

This is unreal. its this stupi tron dogs game. this thing is gonna hit 3000 sats tonight

FUCK thats awesome, I got in at .4 cents

sold all but 2k at 250 sats.

Will i make it?

Sold 30k when it hit 0.03$

I hopped on the train @92K coins.FeelsSoGoodMan. first train ive ever caught on time

Can someone fucking explain me how this coin runs on only HYPE and has almost double the volume of XRP.

Market is going to crash soon, cashing out.

Worth even getting in at 932 sats?

I just sold my tron for icon/eth this morning....

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

they are targeting tronny

i just sold. nearly x4 my money. i'm happy with that.

Just bought 10k at .0001500 eth, new ath I presume, alibaba cosigned this shit or something right?

Right there with you Jewio. We aint gonna make it

It's still cheap enough to go in with some more.

Why haven't you been raped to death yet jagdish?

damn son, I sold it for eos which I'm up 15% on, but that's still less than the tron gains

>discord faggots
>having billions of usd to pump a coin like this

KYS

after the coin burn I assume the price will go up quiete a bit eh

I fell for the korean ether meme. I was hoping to reinvest in trx once icx took off

NO IT OVERVALUED AS HELL. Do normies these days really buy coins like TRX/XLM/XRP because they feel like early investors? They are not cheap.

What the fuck is going on boys? Why are we mooning this hard? Is it pic related?
>not complaining

do normies these days really buy new iphones every year because they feel they are far superior to last years?

>overvalued
Nigger please, the chinese haven't even begun to sink real money into this.

Why does every burger think they're institutional investors?

>burger
I'm not, but whatever.

Think about it: normies see a cheap coin on a steady and quick rise and pump money into it because it's a high-risk-high-reward gamble. This is what the chinese are absolutely in love with. Once the coin burn for tx is introduced there will be even more demand for buying, because the supply lowers itself. Don't be dumb. You're probably one of those that said XRP would never hit $1. Don't miss out on this chinese hyperspeed train.

Thank you for saying this.
I'm just about ready to dump this absolute shitcoin at 1150 sats. I bought in at 250. KYS if you just bought this coin as it started mooning. Say goodbye to your money weaklings.

>Tron

what is this gay chinese coin?

A money printing machine.

I knew I should've dumped my ARK for chinese Justin Timberlake. I got a nice amount, though.

Nice. Just held 200k

Dont dump any ARK yet... or hold a little at least. Solid gains for next month or two

good think I all in'd early

I sold off the stellar ride for it. I got me 57,773 of it.

Got 36 only poorest fag in this universe i m not even a pajeet

>all in
>$20.76

>The chinese haven't even begun to sink real money into this

What makes you say that?

Imagine if you werent such a poorfag then, you could buying a lambo tomorrow.

>mfw I sold 20k TRX and put it into REQ because I didn't believe in Chinese internet kittens

NOOOO MY GAAAAINS WHYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

weak hands

LMFAO all in @6148
Better be at least 50K coins or you're not gonna make it

>didn't sell at 1100 SATs
>the dump started
I bought at 250 SATs so it's not like I'm losing money but realistically how much is this going to dip? Couldn't possibly get JUSTed if I hold for another month, right? I'd like to get at least 8x gains off this shitcoin.

sell now and buy the dip
don't get greedy

Shit isnt getting dumped, it kinda wants to but then it jumps back up to aths.

Fuck do I buy more?

yes
like no coin can 200% in a few days..

Still holding my free 500 from binance u guys really think this will dip lol I have a sell order 500trx~>1eth is this possible?

1 eth is worth far more than 500 trx

those buy orders...

learned many tough lessons to not buy ATHs but look at this fucking thing... wtf is going on

its not ATH it will hit .25 by tmrw

>5k sats
the fuck you doing user

FOMO MOTHERFUCKER

CHARLIE LEE TRYING TO FUD TRON. BUY NOW