What would the anime adaptation of your game look like?

What would the anime adaptation of your game look like?
Is it better or worse?

Attached: anime.jpg (640x400, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwdpKMfsHsk
m.youtube.com/watch?t=11s&v=PN_CP4SuoTU
youtu.be/P0TzUNti3rY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R1iSNEM5_AY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably better because they'd have a team of writers working on it instead of me just bullshitting

/thread

Oh my gawd, its fucking glorious

Attached: Party portrait chapter 3.png (2632x900, 1.32M)

I dunno, we've not talked about what the adaptations would look like yet.

It would look like an anime

Within one standard deviation of moe

So, is yours more or less moe than the group themselves?

My campaign is already barely contained furry cancer. No need to make it weeb cancer as well.

I'm running L5R. 3 sessions in, my group collectively admitted that they imagine it as anime in their heads.

>It's gurren lagann, but Simon got replaced with skeleton Shinji

I already consider it an anime to the point of imagining anime OPs of it, so I daresay it would be exactly the same.

Attached: 1516881425756.jpg (280x280, 20K)

It started off good until the part where they caught up to my campaign in which they either go the FMA route and do a completely different ending or go the Naruto route and do a shitload of spoilers.

>Sausage Fest Party with one female player
>Two Female Characters
Lots of fanservice, probably lesbian stuff between the dude's Tiefling and the lady skeleton

I'm basically running anime bullshit anyway so it would be the same except with actual artists and a more coherent storyline.

Post your campaign's OP weeb.
We can judge each other's shit taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=mwdpKMfsHsk

Incoherent plot and one dimensional characters

Entire budget spent on animating the fight scenes

Cliffhanger ending with no intention of a second season

R18 rating due to gratituous violence and sex

/a/ would be proud

It'd be shit but I'd watch it

10/10 would watch in 144p on a pirate stream.

20/10 i'd fund it on kickstarter

>insert OP with lots of running/walking
>party mainly male? not anymore, we got NEET bux to grab roll for the single male lead
>if average game, turns into harem. Pantyshots, obligatory festival, random onsen, and beach episodes. Also introduce least favorite player in your game at or just before final episode, staff needed to rewrite them completely and this shit isnt going to get a second season so fuck it it'll be a cliffhanger on the off chance it sells
>if grimdark will kill off twice as many NPCs twice as fast. Cant afford world building or character development so they'll have to read the manga thats being made simultaneously if they want a little more details. Still the occasional pantyshot though.
>if happy go lucky then all are now girls. Heavy yuri undertones are the main hook of the show, and the stereotype/archtype that your players are closest to is now amped to 11.
>"Probably better"

Get that shit outta here.

>An anime about a team of adventurer women thirsting after the token trap who is in turn 100% gay and would like to be friends thank you bls.

This is what I get for being more feminine than the rough and tumble tomboy adventuring squad.

Exactly like this
m.youtube.com/watch?t=11s&v=PN_CP4SuoTU

>he plays tie fighters
you are WAY cooler than me.

>game i'm running:
probably slightly better, but also with more fanservice
people would probably waifu the wrong NPC for the wrong reasons

>game i'm playing
it's already an anime

The last game I ran was literally Gundam. Not even figuratively or virtually, but actually Mobile Suit Gundam with the PCs eventually piloting Gundams of their own.

Nah, he's right. Even all of that would be an improvement over most of the games I've played lately.

It is kawaii.

Attached: k1rScE0.jpg (960x389, 51K)

30/10 would commission lewds of your game's PCs.

Well I’m running the game. Thus far everyone’s survived their missions so far. That’ll be changing soon.

Anime fucking sucks. Only like 2% of anime is even close to watchable. Don't get my wrong I used to be a weeb but the older I get the more ""cringe"" anime becomes. I like the aesthetic but I simply can't watch it anymore. It's kinda depressing. Can anyone relate?

That’s just the send to last step in recovering from teenage weebhood. The next step is growing past that to realize that anime is just a medium like any other and all media is 98% utter garbage, and fully accepting you like what you like and don’t like what you don’t like regardless of its country of origin or medium.

second to last step, I mean

Post system you use,the song for the OP and ED, anons try to guess the plot to the campaign.

>DnD 5e
>OP: youtu.be/P0TzUNti3rY
>ED:m.youtube.com/watch?v=R1iSNEM5_AY

Depends what studio ?

Serious mode: Bones
Fun mode: KyoAni

Despite most of the PCs being female, the only fanart is yaoi.

Depends on if Alex Jones is willing to voice another animation.

I let my players play whatever race they want and two of them are now sergal brothers.
What have I done

[spoilers]They're my actual friends though and not randos from a game store so I don't mind them playing their fursonas[/spoilers]