Give me one reason why you aren't buying more Ripple, ADA, XLM and XEM? Literally free money right in your face

Give me one reason why you aren't buying more Ripple, ADA, XLM and XEM? Literally free money right in your face.

bump for visibilty

OP:
> give me one good reason you aren't loading up @ ATH on coins which have been mooning for a solid month

stfu you pajeet

Have no idea how to, help me out good man

They will go up x5 more if you can't see, they will keep going up.

>my coins are going to moon forever!

If you do research on each of those coins, you will see that each has a separate and bright future

why would the keep going up when they are already pumped up so much

>buying every coin that is currently mooning at all time highs

Yeah great idea. Go do that. You must want to part ways with your money badly

Lol the fall will be BRUTAL. I feel for anyone buying the top

there is nothing brutal about a correction that leads to new ATH

>why would the keep going up when they are already pumped up so much

This. The moon missions for these coins are slowing down

#2 xrp - 144 bn

#5 ada - 32 bn

#7 xlm - 15.5 bn

#6 xem - 16.6 bn

Go buy the promising sub 1bn coins for an actual moon mission and start looking at log graphs instead of linear. Retards.

because i got all my money in TRX

lol

just cant get my fiat into crypto fast enough fuckin cuckbase

Might want to hurry up you're missing out on big gains, expect another 100% on these coins in anbout 2.5 days aprox.

I'M COMING AS FAST AS I CAN WAIT FOR ME MOON MISSION

>Retards.

if you retards listen to idiots on Veeky Forums instead of waiting for more normies to buy your bags, you're idiots

Go fetch some random alt coin

>gambling on highrisk shitcoins instead of riding the comfy XLM rocket

and we're the retards?

Seriously guys, just DYOR on a coin which has real world application, invest and wait. It's seriously not that hard with all this revolutionary technology appearing.

Its in op picture, invest into these and come out with lambos

So XRP mcap > BTC mcap in 2.5 days? Sure buddy. IRL XRP is going to correct back to 10B mcap very soon. I truly feel bad for the fools who are still buying/hodling..

Marketcap doesn't matter, all it is price x supply, its meaningless. Bitcoin is a useless coin now that there's much much better other coins. I predict bitcoin to fall under 10k in a few days time, no reason to buy it other than to buy altcoins.

Sure buddy, keep dreaming

You can keep repeating it, if it makes you feel better. It's never going to correct more than 30-40% max. Personally, I think the power that be have specifically decided to dethrone the king shitcoin.

Pump this thread for visibility