Not buying this coin right now

>not buying this coin right now

Should I tell them?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't tell them about the coming Bitcoin Private fork user

Don't tell them about the free bitcoin private you'll attain from holding zcoin classic user.

Don't tell this shit it gonna pump so fucking hard close to the fork date and there's only like a million of them

Don't tell them about the valuations of other similar Bitcoin forks which the freely obtained Bitcoin Private will inevitably surpass.

nah, people on here are literally buying wabi & veri and errrr i think someone was shilling xrp idfk why zcl isn't $300 by now

Can a friendly user please tell me what they think the price will increase to? just trying to figure out the risk involved getting in so late

$500-1000
Same for the free coin you also get in the hardfork.

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

no lmfao they are targeting it

Idk why people think this is late, the website went up today, the wallet isn't done, the date hasn't been announced.

now is early, so early

And I think that the most conservative price, given past fork prices is 350.

MIT Rhett and the 30+ devs will probably mean 700+

sweeeet. appreciate your insight senpai!

the market cap is $182 million, if it were to replace zcash, then zclassic's will be worth just under $1000 per coin. I being completely honest in saying I have no idea how high this will go, we are one bittrex tweet away from this going absolutely parabolic.

its honestly just a psychological barrier for me. finding out it went from like 5 bucks to 100 bucks makes me really sceptical even though the I agree with the analogy to bitcoin gold.

>medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

You almost got me you fucking discordpajeet

This. No dates and its at $100
Looking at atleast 3x

Because there's at least 5 whales trying to get in low. It's been going sideways for days now. Every time we approach 800k a huge sell wall appears.

This is unconfirmed but I heard that they are asking places not to publish articles that have been asking for their input until the date is announced.

What do you guys think about BTCP. Is it worth it ot actually keep ZCL until after the fork? I'm thinking of dumping prior

Yah i agree with you guys... the psychology is just getting to me pretty hard.

Oi lads this might be my biggest moon mission yet.

336 ZCLer here

Depends on how high it gets pre-fork. It'd have to go above $1000 for me to consider selling.

i think that ZCL will go to $4billion market cap before the fork & maybe higher. Tronix is in the top ten now, anything can fucking happen. People are buying tron & have no idea what the fuck it is, or what the fuck it does. Zclassic is essentially the only crypto dividend that is worth a shit on the market I actually think the price of $100 is holding the coin back. If zcl's supply were high like XRP, then retards would look at it (people who don't understand supply & price) and think, "damn why would I buy bitcoin when i could buy XRP at like $2?!?! maybe it'll go to 16k like bitcoin". Look at all the high supply coins that doing well. Just shows how retarded this market is sometimes.

damn user enjoy the early retirement... only 60 ZCL but hoping this will launch give me some decent capital to work with.

I'm thinking if it doesn't pump past like 6-700 I'll just keep it but yeah at $1000 gotta dump and buy btcp when it dips

** AAAHHH that made no fucking sense. disregard.

why sell at $1000? I would just let it ride to $2000-$3000

welcome to Veeky Forums

Even if it got to $1,000 I wouldn't be able to retire.

I'd still be happy with 330k in my bank account though

I'm saying if it gets that high I think it's best to dump it and take profit and buy BTCP when it dips because a fuck ton of BTC owners will dump it. To them its just another fork but it's a privacy coin so I think it can hold at least ~200-300

Jan 8 new wallet
Jan 16 target date announced
Jan 22 bittrex btcp support
Jan 23 mars

best exchange to buy?

cba to googel

bittrex or cryptopia

The only date on there that has real info is Jan. 8th.

Where did you get the other dates from

ETC DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING & IT HAS A $3BILLION MARKET CAP, ZCL IS GOING TO $3000 JUST WAIT. people are going to so sad that they didn't buy at $100

I hope you guys are also considering the immediate dark market adoption that BCTP will have.
we are gonna make it.

thanks!

im a complete fucking brainlet so tell me, do i have to hold btc and zcl to get this cool btcp?

also will btcp be mineable?

I NEED MY RARI got 500 ZCL

ARK has no working product, just a stake wallet
what the fuck does QTUM do?
wtf does ICON do?
I like OMG because of skeletor, but again no working product yet.
Zclassic works, has a hard working dev backed by a community. Zclassic can go to $3000.

Holding BTC pays out 1:1 BCTP
Holding ZCL also pays out 1:1 BCTP

there are 1.8 million. LOL the amount this thing is going to fucking pump is unimaginable. 10x minum for a free bitcoin

fuck it - i think im gonna but 10 zcl

any wallet specifications/rules? im holding btc in exodus (dont laugh) and polo

1.8 million supply- how tf do people not see how low this is?!? reeeeeeeeeee

P R I C E D I N
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

Let them hold verge lol

congrats, do you think no one else in this thread got in early & made money? yeah, we fucking did faggit but we're not retarded enough to sell before the fork. smug little bitch btfo

This coin has been hold down too long, Like a planet compress to a small football, like an user said, just 1 tweet away. Either the fork day or bittrex support or binance list zcl (it is following zcl now), this will bull run day and night.

Now is the time of private coin and the bitcoin in the name? come the fuck on bros. A lot of bizbro will hit 6 digits or even retire soon.

It's show time

I read this in a bitter teenager voice.

Yeah this fork is going to be worth way less then btcg, u smart man

i confess i'm a newfag.. but that was probably pretty obvious

Hello newfriend. Enjoy some ZCL for a good first impression

How is asperger doing for you son

thanks bizbro.. hope we see each other in the alpha centauri star system soon

Stacked as a motherfucker, waiting for liftoff. Definitely not too late to buy, the big news are yet to come. Sometimes I really love biz.

Official wallet coming on 8th of Jan, exchanges still to be announced (buttrex or binance, probably).

checked. enjoy your triple digit gains

GUYS DO YOU THINK THAT WE SHOULD SELL ZCLASSIC RIGHT BEFORE THE FORK WHEN IS GOING TO BE ATH MAX PUMPED?

OR HAVE THE BITCOIN PRIVATE COINS AND WAIT FOR THEM TO GROW NATURAL?

They’re gonna announce masternodes after the fork to reward people who held. Just a rumor but Rhett has mentioned it. Buy rumors.

I have been buying this at 700 and selling at 800 all week, how long do you bros expect that kind of fluctuation to keep up before it straight rockets off without me by accident?

Ps. I have been mining this for 2ish days only with a GTX 1060 thats in my desktop, usually only overnight, and I'm already around $13 USD worth extra of it in my bag. Not a bad way to get extra stupid money if you haven't got your lambo yet and only have $1000 in like me.

What the fuck is a masternode?

is it going to give me sweet money money?

how early did u buy?

i dont usually buy coins that 20x'd in the last 4 weeks but i might really fomo my self into this one

u-u wont dump on me, rite?

Its been going between 600 k and 850ish k for a few days, you could buy now at 700 or try to get a little lower. its hard to tell when this is going to fly again but it will. no matter what you will make money, its just a matter of how much money depending when you buy desu

depends on the price @ fork time vs estimated future BTCP price.

I bought at 75, I dont mind buy high as long as 10x potential.

Thanks user :3

Depens on how much it grows. i'd suggest selling some to cover your investment and profit, and leave some to ride the potential BTCP wave.

My last buy was 3 days ago. I agree with your logic, but think it through, I honestly don't see how this can be a losing scenario if you play your cards right. Do some research on Nxt and Ignis, study the graphs, and you'll see for yourself.

I bought @200 and 500. Not selling before the fork, would have to be brain dead to

Take this advice Veeky Forums

You see the end but are faced with two roads, one short, one long and winding, you cannot believe how simple the short road is so you choose the long winding road instead.

And at the end of the day you would of got to the same destination had you just taken the simple road, and held.

Set stop loss/trade bot you will sell when it starts dumping after fork

but buying this low and selling it high has turned my 5 ZCL into 10 ZCL in 3 days, I am going to make so much more off the fork solely from doing that. (poorfag)

those are bad signs for a long term hold. when everybody gets burned no one will touch large supply coins for YEARS. I remember last time.

Tell them about a useless coin that's already mooned 50x in anticipation of the fork
>priced in
The only way is down to $1 like it was last month

Enjoy staying poor. I'll consider selling you my BTCP when you FOMO at $1000, but maybe not even then.

Kek this shilling is so pathetic
Where's that pajeet bingo card

What is the more profitable move in anticipation of this fork?

Sell ZCL really close to the fork for probably $1k each

OR

Keep the ZCL, dump the BTCP?

OR

Dump the ZCL close to fork, wait for BTCP markets to go live, buy the dump, and wait for recovery?

If I keep the ZCL in Buttrex I will still get the forked coins, right? They won't jew me out of them like they do with NEO/GAS, right?

Look man if you dont think the bitcoin brandnamed coupled with the buzzword private isnt going to make a bunch of idiots cum and pump this even further youre delusional and dont deserve the money anyway

It went up 50x already. Are people just selling their winnings?

pre-snapshot announce date
pre-exchange announced support
>priced in

no matter what I think secured btc fork stack is more of a priority. You can sell ZCL after the snapshot, put a stop loss.

yes

After Bitcoin gold, diamond, sun, moon, uranium, ultra, super, plus and God, it think no one gives a fuck about bitcoin forks anymore.

Explain the sudden 50x appreciation out of nowhere then please

YES I THINK I AGREE WITH YOU

PORQUE NO LOS DOS WOULD BE THE BEST ANSWER

Got in at sub $30, feels good bro

Yes announcement of the fork caused the spike. More announcements = more spikes because it's speculation and nothing is guranteed yet so the price is obviously lower than it will be on fork date

This isn't even coherent. Do you speak english?

Anda a dormir loco

Will cryptopia support the fork?

I know this guy, he appears on every ZCL thread from $25 till now, here is a picture of him and his friends

post fork
dump ZCL keep BTCP

why aren't you fucking goys buying zcl. buy it up you stupid cucks or forever be poor

this honestly

>post in thread once
>dis guy always here
oh the absolute state of third worlders on Veeky Forums. honestly wish they would nuke this board or give us flags.

what are you talking about mate

nice tag

say, you reckon this is a pnd thread?

Clicked the wrong ID bro. Anyways to respond they haven't announced so I''m shooting for the wallet release to be sure. Haven't felt out a strat on dumping zcl after the fork or holding onto it desu. So we are pretty much waiting for more info.

I mean the fudding guy you replied to bro..

Do you understand that as soon as BitTrex tweets " we will support the #BTCP fork", this shit goes to the moon, right ?

ZCL fork is good info I don't know why they are trying to pump a guaranteed moon mission. They lost their minds.

We aren't all pajeets here, bizmas-kun, I'm legitimately trying to help him