Ripple is mined and controlled by a single company, not by the users

Ripple is mined and controlled by a single company, not by the users.

If you own Ripple you are contributing to the downfall of Crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not even mined.

>you are just betting against the jews
>imagine being this retarded
good luck retard.

>being THIS fucking jealous

The problem with people like you is you think you matter. You don't, your money doesn't, your a droplet in a sea you can't comprehend. The world doesn't give a shit what you think, and that is why XRP will moon.

Look, I'm all-in on XRP, too. But you don't need to bring anti-Semitism into this, dude. Jewish parents and children aren't conspiring against you.

Attitudes like yours are what result in real deaths of real people.

Even if you make a killing off of XRP you're still defeating the whole point of a decentralized currency retards. Enjoy being stooges of the banks.

>Jews
>people

k

I'm playing for the winning team. Don't be jelly.

Don't be so sure the banks are the winning team.

Guess what op:

I. DON'T. FUCKING. CARE.

I'm here to make money, not entertain your anarchical fucking fantasy world.

Anyone can set up a node you retard. The nodes aren't all owned by Ripple. Why are you saying things without even looking into them?

take schlomos dick out of your mouth you kike loving faggot

>low-quality oven-dodger larping

>Don't be so sure the banks are the winning team.
opinion discarded

>I'm here to make money
>Banks sell your their XRP and buy your BTC
>XRP gets printed into oblivion just like USD and value plummets
>whoops the banks own all the actual cryptos because retards like you sold them to buy ripple
LOL

Found the Jew-lover.
You think Jews are people?
KEK

Crypto makes banks obsolete by definition :^)

Ripple is E-Coin all over again

Not if nobody uses it.

They're normies, they don't understand.

Oh, you're one of these idiots.

"muh banks" don't need to use ripple to gobble up your BTC you fucking moron. They could simply buy a huge chunk and then short it all to hell.

XRP is winning because BTC is shit. Shit transfer times, shit fees, and a shit network. But you cultists can't see the forest for the trees so you come up with all these wild fucking conspiracies about "dem bankz is stealin muh bitcorns".

I'm contributing to my motherfucking Lambo

The only reason nobody would use crypto is if govt's outlawed it.

if it ever gets that bad then I'm more concerned with the contents of my gun safe and bug out bag than crypto.

>mid-high tier bait

You appear to be confused newshit. This here is the Veeky Forums board dedicated to business and finance. It is not the /crypto/ board, it is not /b/, it is not /pol/

No one gives a fuck about "muh fundamentals" or being edgy crypto-anachists or whatever other deluded new world revolutionist bullshit you think you're involved with. This board is about maximizing profit and income streams FIRST and ALWAYS.

Before crypto it was equities, oil futures, kneepads, drop shipping or any profitable scam. After crypto it will be kneepads and "things poor people say". No one gives a fuck if the banks own crypto and BTC crashes and burns so long as their is PROFIT.

Now go fuck yourself you pre-teen, reddit tier little fuckboy.

You keep making these threads and everybody keeps telling you to fuck off.

God damn I hate /pol/tards. Easily the worst community next to /r9k/.

Blockchain tech is not the exclusive birthright of devs of decentralized currencies. And ripple isn't even centralized. Anyone can run a validator. Microsoft runs a validator. MIT runs a fucking validator. I'd trust MIT over a Chinese mining company all day.

>They're onto us. Initiate dump sequence.

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

they are targeting XRP LMFAO

oh good ripple threads

should I buy off kraken or is there a better alternative?

Pretty much this, and these turncoats deserve to get fucked for giving their REAL money to the banks in exchange for quasi-crypto. I just hope they don't bring the rest of us down with them by their greed.

Dude at least do your own research before you start and argument, how fucking oblivious are you? Oh wait.... You are just a troll

The jig is up, pajeet group.

>mfw I am a literal jew and put everything into xrp

>XRP gets printed

Found the retard

>the jew coin! Is a scam!
The goal is to make money. I am making money with XRP

I got 3k xrp for free should i still be holding this?

HAHAHAAH

SHALOM BROTHER!