ITT: We play on hard mode

>ITT: We play on hard mode.

Attached: IMG_20180306_233857.jpg (4608x3456, 5.44M)

I don't get it.

Good one, user.

The white town is at the crossing of the 2 tile, the 12 tile, and the desert.

Recently played a round where 2 and 12 came up six times combined, but 8 only once and it was blocked when it did. I was livid.

Gonna have to explain that better user

In that game, players gain resources based on where they placed their settlements (houses), which can border one, two, or three tiles. Each tile has a resource type and a number between 2-12 associated with it, except for the desert tile, which yields no resources at all. At the beginning of each player's turn, two six-sided dice are thrown, their summed values determine which resource tiles award players with loot. Statistically, 2 and 12 are the least likely numbers to be thrown with 2d6 (1/36 each), so the white house's position is the lowest yielding place bordering three tiles that you can pick in the game.

>tg
>never played catan
>doesn't get it

is Veeky Forums full of larpers?

Wait, don't answer that question.

Attached: 1505720419632.jpg (201x251, 6K)

Well... do you?

Do you Catan, Veeky Forums? I have a better table if you desire one.

I've never played catan because it seems like brainlet entry tier garbage.

If you want to play a sophisticated game with waifus like Tanto Cuore or samurai fights in Sekigahara or maybe galactic dominance as in TI I'm game, but catan is literally made for plebs and is so basic that the children at after school care play it.

Your last table kept fucking up the map, this one better not breathe.

But its fun. It gets normies into tabletop.

>I'll play as the thimble this time.

That's not what I want.

I don't understand, can you lose the jargon?

Lol. its what your gunna get! I see more tabletop shops now more than ever, and I'm in fucking SC.

>But Muh sekrit treehouse!
Heh. Hehehehehe. Heehhaaaaahahahahahahaha!

Attached: Reptiles spying on you naked and seeing your penis.jpg (994x664, 458K)

>jargon
What is that, I don't understand?

Attached: 1512674302957.webm (640x360, 287K)

I just want the people in the hobby to be dedicated to the games, and not just hamfist play and don't bother to learn half the rules that I often see normies doing.

And some people win betting everything on 00.

Attached: image.jpg (400x170, 29K)

what is ?

Attached: 1504780441603.jpg (342x342, 8K)

That is why they need us to slap their little asses in line.