Anything decent Veeky Forums stuff going on Kickstarter currently?

Anything decent Veeky Forums stuff going on Kickstarter currently?
I always miss out.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (143x61, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/nekoewen/golden-sky-stories-twilight-tales/
kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/batmantm-gotham-city-chronicles
kickstarter.com/projects/kingartgames/iron-harvest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Golden Sky Stories splat for comfy storytelling times.

kickstarter.com/projects/nekoewen/golden-sky-stories-twilight-tales/

trudvang has a day left

>kikescammer
fuck you, get out

>he doesn't have kd
lmao children leave

36 is lowest for physical copies of core & twilight?
most are no good, right? I'm hoping Veeky Forums has a few on the line they trust

what is it

a d20 rpg it's kinda fun, very euro

7th continent did theirs a while ago and so did the catacombs guys
not sure about new interesting stuff

The Batman board game crushed its goal and looks interesting if you're into that.
kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/batmantm-gotham-city-chronicles

>kickscammer

the gameplay seems overly complicated

I hope /v/ comes back online soon

It's basically Conan from the same publisher with a Batman theme.

It certainly can be, if you're stupid.

Thanks for posting that, user! I would miss it otherwise.

You just missed the Good Society, a Jane Austen/Regency styled RPG by a week or so. I've been really liking the quick start rules and it looks fun, if niche as fuck. The episotlary sections seem genius to me, in a weird LARPy kind of way.

Attached: 212d85f51e49693517c966b8e39c2b8c_original.jpg (1552x873, 334K)

The princess bride RPG has just closed. Normally I wouldn't care for a licensed product, but it's FUDGE-based and they got the original author of FUDGE to write it, and he's a pretty cool guy so I'm happy that he got work even though it's probably going to be not great.
This looks interesting.

Looks a lot like the Conan board game which I like a great deal despite its problems. I might pledge something for this later today.

If it is anything like the Conan board game then it's actually much simpler than it might look at first glance.

This thread got me to peruse kickstarter again and I found this little gem that looks really interesting. The playtest looks pretty fun, and I'd love to run a one shot based on the whole Lizzie Borden/Fall River Axe Murders using it.

Attached: 7198ab9ba5d2d36785ccb35e35874131_original.jpg (1024x576, 163K)

I know it's vidya only tangentially related, but is anyone else interested in Iron Harvest?
kickstarter.com/projects/kingartgames/iron-harvest

It's by the same artist behind Scythe, so it caught my attention.
I really like the setting for its aesthetics and overall style, it added a lot to the boardgame.
The Company of Heroes-style gameplay also looks good.

Attached: 073973473bd5d0ed90091b14aba17565_original.png (679x399, 469K)

Holy shit I didn't know my dieselpunk boner could get this rock fucking hard.

This should be a weekly thread. Every Friday or Saturday or something.

I know I appreciate it.

I saw it some time ago before it went with Kickstarter campaign. Good to see that they already hit the initial goal.

That might be a good idea. Tabletop had a lot of positive influx from crowdfunding, and as far as I know it's a pretty large percent of overall campaigns.
I frequently encounter a situation when I see an interesting campaign, but it already ended a week or two ago.

Scythe was actually a pretty bad game underneath all the beautiful decoration and videogame kickstarters are almost always tragedies. My hopes are small.

Amen brother, who cares if it's wildly impractical, it looks cool and that's plenty enough for me.

I'm not going to contest your verdict on Scythe, I only played it around 2-3 times, and nothing really stood out for me gameplay-wise, except for the neat upgrade system.
I have high hopes for the vidya though, since it's high time we got a new tactics-based game along the lines of Company of Heroes and DoW2.

>That might be a good idea.
Every now and then I see something and 'i missed that on kickstarter'. I would be cool to see a review of the week sort of thing.

giving this a bump before i go to work, trying to make that money to blow on kickstarters
see you in 10 hours
was thinking about trying again in a month, if it turns into a general i might finally kill myself

Its not what people expected but its a fine medium weight euro.

People just wanted a wargame

I think that is the main problem.