Reddcoin is the future, boys. Think about this shit. it's fucking 2 pennies right now. 2 mother fucking pennies...

Reddcoin is the future, boys. Think about this shit. it's fucking 2 pennies right now. 2 mother fucking pennies. Buy that shit. Buy .0005 btc worth and fucking profit when that shit go straight to mars. 2 dollars by next month i'm telling ya.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How did you get a picture of my girlfriend? This is unacceptable.

what can I say dude when you got the reddcoin that I do bitches be lining up to sniff your dick dawg.

CAN SOMEONE GET THE LIL WHO BITCH FROM THE GRINCH UP IN HERE? WE FOUND CHRISTMAS, MY DUDES. IT'S REDDCOIN

desu i've been making bank off reddcoin pumps

no one talks about it but it's on front page of bittrex lmao

its okay.We will paint the streets with reddcoin while these faggots stay poor.

bought in at 64 sat

eh it's slowed down
accumulation time i guess
next pump tomorrow

>reddcoin buyer

the fuck is reddcoin? Did reddit make a fucking coin?

it's mainly going to be used for donating to cam girls, and so teens can trade neopets on facebook

ITs 2 fucking pennies on bittrex and its gonna moon my boy. go put fucking 40 dollars in that hoe and chill while all these dudes moms suck our dicks

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

they are targeting REDDDDDDDDDCOINNN

theres value in that my dude

Don't buy red above 30sats. It's full on manipulation coin

had no idea SELLSELL SELL FUCK THIS COIN IM OUT

To be fair you have to be pretty smart to understand reddcoin

hasnt this been shilled for about 8 months now lol

I actually hope, I'll dump my bags right on their retard faces, and just buy more

Not a bad idea right now.

ITS A PUMP AND DUMP DONT LISTEN TO OP. CHECK HERE discord dot gg/TC7jDN

the koreans are buying this coin like crazy. its a privacy coin. its "cheap" for the retarded normies who HAVE to buy coins under $1. the block rewards are literally perfect and will continue to rewards miners for many years to come unlike doge and other coins like it that went crazy and gave early miners shit tonz of coins. Its thee real sleeper. $1 EOY period. see you faggots on the edge of the solar system.

I did 6 months ago.
>still bagholding