Let's face it, Veeky Forums: You know you missed the bandwagon. You know you missed all those 10x gains...

Let's face it, Veeky Forums: You know you missed the bandwagon. You know you missed all those 10x gains. Crypto will never have another peak like it did throughout 2017. Best chance you have is small gains here and there on alts that have short moonings. It's not worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitfinex.com/
bittrex.com/
poloniex.com/
binance.com/
ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s
trezor.io/
blockfolio.com/
youtube.com/user/obham001
youtube.com/channel/UCxODjeUwZHk3p-7TU-IsDOA
youtube.com/user/LiljeqvistIvan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You shut your goddamn mouth.

I think we are reaching the point where it’s too late for lcoins to 100x, but, there will definitely be coins that will 5x and 10x. A lot of them.

Are you fucking retarded? Have you thoroughly considered suicide as an option to put an end to the suffering of yourself and everyone around you? I deadass just 10x off of Tronix, don't fucking come at me saying that crypto isn't gonna have some serious money to be earned in the near and far future. And yes I just bit the bait, and it tastes delicious.

Nice b8 m8

2018 is gonna be a crazy year for crypto. Cash out if you think otherwise :^)

Check em motherfucker, check em.

Checked 2018 confirmed best year for crypto

HOLY SHIT, the quads have spoken

Woah.

i had some doubt before this thread, but now i believe. Thank you OP

checked LINK to the moon confirmed

This month I x100 my XRB coins.
Like you I was thinking those kind of gains was over and impossible.

>buy $1000 each of req, xlm, xrp, xrb and link for $0.15 at end of november
>xrp already 20x
>xrb 220x
>also waiting on 4 ICOs to hit exchanges that i got into the presale for
>You know you missed all those 10x gains.
What did projecting newfag mean by this?

XLM and ripple both just went 10x

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

NOTHING IS GOING ON

GO TO BED

FORGET WHAT YOU'VE SEEN

2018 confirmed best year for crypto

X100 gains confirmed not over and impossible
My friend, link has had luck on its side as foretold by other threads as well, pic related.

and trx is catching up

2018 is /ouryear/

Shut the FUCK up

FUCKING WITNESSED

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

It truly shall be /our year/

these digits confirm u r wrong and will be broke and punished for your thoughts

M E M E
A
G
I
C

topkek

gtfo lazy ass.

OOOFFF

It ain't over til KEK says it's over, bub.

Checked. OP just got btfo'ed

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mind telling me the icos user

Here's my bold bet.

Eth is going to be the next real 100x. From this price.

Why? Cuz muh bubble?
The whole crypto marketcap doesn’t even qualify as a developed country bubble, crypto reaches all over the world. The dot com bubble was a hundred times bigger than this and it was mainly America and investors from developed economies, crypto reaches to everyone with a phone and a bank account. No entry barrier.
If this truly picks up and becomes a bubble we are talking trillion dollar marketcap, it will happen hard and fast possible end of this year or next year, last year was just the beginning, now crypto is consolidating in the mainstream, it isn’t just bitcoin and ethereum anymore.
This is our year.

220K worth of XRB in less than a month then?

>mfw

here since dec 2016. never was on a single moon mission. i mean i gained a lot but never more than 100% over short periods.

Really? I just got a 10x on XRP in the last 11 days

wew. OP BTFO

Inspiring. I'm a bit more of a poorfag but I'm still going to use the same strat and just buy $100 of the new coins around 15 cents or less. BNTY, DBC, XP, FUN, TRX, POE, CND, and even fucking XVG and see where it takes me. Screencapping my own post to repost results a month from now. Hopefully see you on the other side user.

can someone post me some basic instructions or a link on where to go for crypto?

crypto noob, i want to get in the game but dont know where to start. where do you guys use as an exchange to buy, and what apps do you use to maintain them or keep track of your holdings?

I'm keeping my eye on Pandacoin. If Reddcoin can go to 2 cents then why not Pandacoin?

lmao i mooned so fucking hard this past week i lost all sense of knowing the value of money anymore. this sounds pretty fun hope you don't mind me joining you on this endeavor except i'll do $1k each (not verge tho fuck that shitcoin).

buy on coinbase then transfer to binance

We goin to Alpha Centauri.

To buy with fiat:
coinbase.com
gemini.com

To trade:
bitfinex.com/
bittrex.com/
poloniex.com/
binance.com/

Wallets:
Exodus.io
ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s
trezor.io/

To track profits/losses:
blockfolio.com/

To learn:
youtube.com/user/obham001
youtube.com/channel/UCxODjeUwZHk3p-7TU-IsDOA
youtube.com/user/LiljeqvistIvan

And most importantly, don't take anybody's advice on this cambodian knitting forum because you will lose all of your money and kill yourself. Do your own research. good luck retard.

read this
then just youtube videos on "how to transfer from coinbase to binance" & "how to use binance" then you should understand it all.

I did that 3 days ago turned $50 into $200 and that $200 into $1000. got it all dropped in TRX now hoping for gainz

I like cryptopia but lots of people on here don't.
Bitcoin won't get much higher, buy a combo of coins that are good but haven't had a huge price increase recently. XMR ETN and MTL all fit this description. Buy them and hold on.
Watch out for shills. Don't try daytrade, you're competing with turboautists who do nothing else all day, use bots, and have hundreds of thousands to throw around.
If you see something has gone up greater than 20% in a day stay the hell out. It'll come back down.
I had to learn all this the hard way. You're welcome.

Aren't you supposed to fund through coinbase but then switch to gdax to avoid fees?

GDAX is cheaper but I mainly use gemini for fiat transfers