OmiseGo big news incoming. Best coin to hold in 2018

OmiseGo will announce big news this week.

I live in Singapore for a financial firm that works with companies all across south east asia.

The OmiseGo/Macdonald partnership is going very well

Big announcement this week. Buy now or regret it for the rest of your life.

I made a post a few days back about TRX pump.

and a few weeks ago about ICX pump.

There is a lot of insider trading in Singapore and south east asia in general due to the nature of asian business.

You have been warned. smart investors, see you on the moon :)

T.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542
omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders
twitter.com/jun_omise/status/948850754776981504
medium.com/spreadstreet/10-statistical-price-predictions-for-10-cryptocurrencies-b8167f076d5d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But what about their apple and google partnerships?

The price is currently controlled to remain around 20$ (USD)

whales are accumalating in preparation of the announcement

don't miss out

>this again

Thanks just bought 4k

I have no insider info on these, only on the Thailand (hint: countries surrounding thailand too) Macdonalds partnership.

But you are right, other big companies are interested in OmiseGo too, and the banks are not happy.

OmiseGo is good for fortune 500 companies and poor people

Ripple is good for banks

this is why the same people are investing in both, because they will dominate 2018

But there are much better payment systems than OmiseGo, such as UTK.

I have never heard of UTK, and when it comes to payment systems that is important.
Thanks for the heads up OP

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

medium.com/@rottenmauler/1-community-for-bitcoin-signals-pump-dumps-e3e546033542

they are targeting OMG and spreading FUD

Only 44 omg. Will I make it?

You need 3956 more

How am I spreading FUD? haha

You Indians are funny, have fun chasing moon missions while OMG steadily rises throughout 2018, with a few solid pumps, one of those coming this week.

Anyone not holding OMG has not done their research, simple as that.

You do know, that the whole point of OmiseGo is the white label SDK wallet, where companys can integrate the WHITE LABEL wallet, and nobody knows it goes through the OMG network?

Hope you are right mr. bigmac

You even type like an Indian.

I read your faggy discord, OMG is not mentioned, I believe it is you sir who is the Pajeet.

September 25, 2017

omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders

Pajeets are late.

>september news: the sequel

had to dump all mine at $16 after holding for months and months to get on XLM THEN then fucking thing goes right back to $20 and actually stays there for once

you do realize that they have been TESTING OmiseGo out, they have not fully adopted it or announced that they have started to use it?

Do you really not realize how big this will be? if you don't you deserve to stay poor.

I need to go to work now, will feel good to come home to some nice OMG gains when I come back from my business trip to Malaysia (quite close to Thailand eh :) )

T.

What you reckon T? How big of a gain are you expecting? 10-20%?

by the time ETH gets plasma it will probably already be btfo by all these next gen platforms coming up now. most of them are orders of magnitude better than ETH even it has plasma

How? OMG can process millions to billions of tx's per second when plasma comes out.

How the fuck do you outperform that ?

>The price is currently controlled to remain around 20$ (USD)

>whales are accumalating in preparation of the announcement

How do you keep it 20 when accumulating large amounts?

I'm expecting a 10x for OMG in 2018

1. 20$ is major psychological barrier, like any round number

2. You have no idea how deep this goes, you nerds here are not the only people that know crypto is the future, there are a lot ways to keep the price where you want it to be on a certain exchange.

I can't say more than this.

catching a cab now, see you guys in a few days when OMG skyrockets :)

T.

1)how many sats do you see it going

2)how many OMGs do you have

3)how many rupies are they paying you? (obligatory)

This

yo man u still there?

2.5k omg here. comfy i guess

TA noob here... OMG is my biggest holding and it's stressing me out that i don't now what to make of this chart!!
is it forming a giant bearish flag? double-top? or just a parabolic upswing AAAARGHH!!!! (pls help anons)

MONEY
SNAKE

I would love to own this along with XLM

Would be the chaddiest portfolio

I think everybody is a bit on the edge as OMG has sidestepped between 19 - 20 USD for a whole week now.
Let's just wait and see - I have 500 OMG, let's get daddy a brand new house with them :)

thanks for the tip OP getting in

just started its uptrend. higher highs, lower lows, bouncing off previous resistances while going higher. increasing volume. looking gud brah

higher lows*

within the space of a minute or two, OPs shilling attempt is here, on the meme line site, and on the other major sites. all posted around the same time. This is an upcoming dump if ever I saw one. Be careful anons

Poor student and luckily managed to make 2k off of XLM the past couple of weeks, do you think this announcement will see a big pump and is worth putting a lot into?

>TA
>in crypto

Wow, thanks OP! I have heard OMG is a Ripple of Asia before. I've increased my position a lot!

God damnit pajeet posts like this make me nervous

>increased my position a lot
you probably have a 200 rupee portfolio, pajeet

Thanks op

you should remain skeptical of technical scalability claims of untested systems

most (probably all) of these 999k tx/s theoretical systems will eat shit once they actually have users

its a cup and handle

OMG main holder here. Amazing product with amazing team backed by Vitalik. I really think OMG can hit $200+ at which point having 500 OMG + could be life changing.

Hello I want to be inside

Link of said sites?

Who here over 10k OMG?

Where are my whalebros who will go all in on this amazing project with me?

I love Jun's focus on the community. He seems so genuine about making a positive impact onto our world.

Kek, 1.1k Shrimp here.

I have 6k. Not bad.

I'll retire this year I'm sure of it.

Everyone in the OMG space has seemed to believe that a mooning is imminent but never could explain why. I think OP gives a plausible reason. Sentiment has been extremely high since the turning over of the new year

700 here, will I make it Omisebros? At least enough to enable me to buy some property or a business or something?

We are going to make it, maby not 2018 but I don't mind waiting till 2020 when it's four figures.

700*700=490000

Ya boi you'll be fine just wait

I trust the team so fucking much. They are motivated by ideals higher than money. Such a fucking power combo.

+ that they don't even need any fucking partnerships whatsoever for OMG to become huge because the SDK wallet is white label.

Jun just tweeted about it today again.

twitter.com/jun_omise/status/948850754776981504

Lol JUN liked my tweet. Made my day.

Lmao, tell me even one that would be better

Potentially VeChain because of greater enterprise support + China support.

Don't get me wrong I would love to see ETH succeed but I think VeChain is going to be a legit competitor.

I'm gonna put some of my reservation btc in it, hope you don't I don't regret it

medium.com/spreadstreet/10-statistical-price-predictions-for-10-cryptocurrencies-b8167f076d5d

OMISEGO 100K EASY

I remember the insane shilling of this coin back in September. If it gets half the viral marketing in 2018 this coin will be enormous.
Say what you will about Jun but he knows how to build hype

To be fair the south Asian crypto market is pretty fucking big. Like seriously big.

Its the safest bet imo. Just hold for at least a year and youll be good. If the team delivers half of what's planned it might be revolutionary

It's crazy how many people there use mobile payments. It's a whole different world than most of us in developed countries are used to.