Is VeChain gonna dip in 4.5 hours? the “breakthrough” announcement is just sunny giving a talk right?

is VeChain gonna dip in 4.5 hours? the “breakthrough” announcement is just sunny giving a talk right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sln7oKRqlmg
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BMW
M
W

It'll x5 at least by the end of day

Aye, i'm a vechainer but the hype levels are just absurd. He's just giving a talk.

Hope it does dump, i'll buy more mwahahaha

is there gonna be a stream of this? where does i find it plzz.

hope so

>thumbnail
I don't know anything about your shitcoin, but thanks for the laff OP

Well even if it's not a breakthrough announcement his talk won't cause a dip. Buy now

I sold Alts for this fucking chink coin

If it doesn't double my money i want a refund

I will take action

Biz has been warned

youtu.be/sln7oKRqlmg

vechain is life : )
selling more alts

Same, I sold all my alts and went all in on this last night because of all the hype. I really fucking hope by the time of the announcement the price of VEN doesn't stay 24K sats or less.

It's probably gonna dip. I believe a BMW partnership is possible, but they've given no indication they're gonna reveal it tomorrow. When the news fails to meet these ridiculous hype levels, the price will fall. I think we'll see $2.90-$3.10 tomorrow.

I honestly can't believe it's still going up lol. Who are the madmen buying right now

meh w.e this is one of those long hold coins for me

All you giving autists bought this instead of WTC?
So many newfags since the start of 2018 lol
The whole Veeky Forums buy high sell low meme used to be a joke, now I'm not do sure ...
>WTC

fuck offf walty
We are enemies, and Vechain is pro at getting hype and partnerships

gg wallyfag

Walton's a dead meme faggot. It's literally dead until a month or so before their mainnet comes out, which is probably in Q2 if past performance is indicative of anything.

yep it's just been confirmed, BMW partnership officially being announced tomorrow with a bunch of other shit WHALE CHAT JUST GOT LEAKED, GET AS MUCH INFO BEFORE YOU GET BANNED. POST WHAT YOU FIND HERE. discord dot gg/TC7jDN

why did lambda get removed from CMC?

None of these whale chat things ever turn out to be true. I like VEN but this shit is just ridiculous.

Love VeChain, but I'll sell right before the talk. People are hyping this like crazy over a fucky translation

source?

there's so much to this coin even if the whale chat is fake it's gonna explode anyway.

This will never dip under 3$ again

Was anyone seriously buying just because of some talk? There are loads going for vechain this month and no one knows when it'll blow up. My guess is before the 15th and then a week of unknown. If you bought for talk then you made trash gains. If you sell due to talk you made trash gains. There is a moon coming but this shit is not the sole reason.

This is a good point. The price has probably been driven by how good their node announcement was.

Lol you guys are all buying because of some talk and not the million things that make this a top 5 coin. There is so much coming in Jan-Feb rebranding January 15th official event with the CEO of DNV GL in london this month. We are going to moon for 2 straight months.

Exactly. People forget there were loads of amazing announcements that barely had an effect on the price due to these walls. As soon as the hype slows down a bit that's when these walls will fall from the whales them selves. That or PBoC announcement will just crush every wall in existence

Yup any other shitcoin that just got the announcements and partnerships vechain got would have mooned 10x by now but its being suppressed with all the walls. The market is catching up to the price now it should be $5-10 already. NEO went 10x on a rumor they were getting the same partnership with the Chinese Government that Vechain secured.

Everyone with a node will have enough to retire on if you just hodl. These are the final days to get a cheap node. Get them while you can.

by VET do they mean VEN? im confuse

Rebranding mid January. VEN -> VET