What was your initial investment into crypto and what are you at now?

What was your initial investment into crypto and what are you at now?

My initial investment was 300 USD, now I'm at probably around 17k-18k, maybe more. Made most of my gainz on BTC and ETH, and more recently on SNT. SNT is going to keep rising, get in fast.

$13k to $48k since mid november, pretty conservative portfolio of highly shilled coins from the top 100, kept a lot in usd/eth most of the time too

My initial investment was $500 into Ethereum in mid-early 2016.

I sold more than half of it.

My current crypto portfolio is 75k with no deposits.

The Ethereum took my 70% of the way going from $500-50k... I literally did not trade a single shitcoin during this time, mostly I forgot about Ethereum.

I went from 50-75k since December 23rd.

Initial as $3000 in February of 2017. I'm at about $200,000 now.

Active trader. Never fucking hold this shit.

20k to 72k as of now. started in late november because im a faggot

I mined 200k doge in 2014

im at 200k doge

Invested about $400 in the beginning of last month. Invested first in IOTA, XZC, and REQ. As a noob, when I saw IOTA was going down a bit and XZC wasn't moving much, I changed everything in REQ thus making small losses. Bought my first REQs at 745 sats. The rest around 1200. Tried to scalp a bit and almost missed the train.

Just holding my 2K REQs since then and I've made a fair amount of profits already.

I've also put an additional $100 in COSS at the previous ATH.

So far : $500 to $1700.

I started three days ago with 1.5k and I'm at 2k now. Most of what I invested in hasn't mooned yet (SALT, lol) so that brought me down, but I'm still happy with the results up to now, even if they're in large part due to the fact that the whole market is up.

200 USD into 400 in 3 days. am I going to make it? Poor college student here

in crypto a week, $40 in at $175 or so right now

this research and hold strategy is working gangbusters

lost bitcoin in hard drive cash...

lost doge coin, maidsafe, ltc in cryptsy shut down...

lost more coins when masterxchange was shut...

Forgot all about it.

Now in 2017 last month decided to go half in and invested 4k... now up at 20k.

Will be a millionaire soon

$850 in Bitcoin in September made it up to about $3,000. Placed profits into xrp with an additional $1,000 when valued at 0.26 now my portfolio is about $26,000. Pretty good for a 19 year old.

Bought Bitcoin for €200 in October when it was around $5k, traded mostly into XRP and XLM when Bitcoin was close to $20k, since then both grew a lot. My portfolio is worth around €3000 right now. I tell myself I need to make similar gains just another two times and I basically made it.

Got in mid December late to the game like a pendejo. $1300 in and now at $2600. XRP, LINK,YOYO,IOTA,ETH,BTC,XMR,ADA,LTC,TRX,REQ,XLM,FYP

you're overly diversified

$300 in November, I'm at 1k8 now

200aud in October 2017, at 1980aud now.

$12k 7 months ago, $60k now

would be about $110k if I never traded my btc for shitcoins

Been in it for about 4/5 days. Initially went in on $150, invested another $300, portfolio is at $900.

When did you start?

Would you buy into btc today?

went 1300$ in cardano sometime in october, now I'm at $30k, luck desu

initial investment was 200$ now at 2500$

actually bought bitcoin in 2017 but trading only since two weeks

XLM/FUN/XRP

4k investment, 28k now. Started literally 4 weeks ago, I had insane luck

may 2017, 1800€, put it all in ark cause I liked the idea, made bank at the bullrun, sold a bit too late but still with massive gainz, learned how to daytrade and arbitrage, now stting at ~95k split in XLM and VEN

in for about 40k. up to about a cool million now. Bought btc in 2014 and just held. Could be better, could be worse

Started with 1.2 k in mid Dec now hovering around 4k. I made some pretty bad decisions. I dumped XLM at 30 cents. Dumped FUN at 8 cents and so on.

10 k to 60k since june, had Some bad luck with eth crashing then and China banning neo etc, but getting there now

6k - 15k one month added incrementaly... Made one yuuuuuuuge mistake fomo'ing into that shit scam coin XVG being extremely greedy. Lost a shit ton of my XRP and REQ profit. Learned a hard lesson about echo chamber cult discord groups and the value of fundamental analysis (aka when the lead developer just dgaf and has a history of not delivering)