I checked out the dadi site after seeing all the dumb spam referral being sent around...

I checked out the dadi site after seeing all the dumb spam referral being sent around. I assumed it was some dumb shill or ponzi attempt. I'm a software guy so it's pretty obvious quickly which projects are a joke and which have a real chance. So I go to the dadi.cloud page and it quickly struck me how far along everything was and how well thought out the entire cloud infrastructure is. This thing is gonna blow up big. I work on distributed systems for a major corporation that handle millions of requests a day. The problem is, these systems are still expensive to run. If we could save even 5% off our budget using something like this, we'd move to it next year. The ceiling for cloud computing is massive. If this thing even takes 10% of the pie from Amazon/Google/Microsoft, it will be worth fucktons in the future.

However, when I went to sign up, I saw that you have to be an "accredited investor" if you live in the USA. I had no idea what this was, so I looked it up:

"To be an accredited investor, a person must demonstrate an annual income of $200,000, or $300,000 for joint income, for the last two years with expectation of earning the same or higher income. A person is also considered an accredited investor if he has a net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly with his spouse. The SEC also considers a person to be an accredited investor if he is a general partner, executive officer, director or a related combination thereof for the issuer of unregistered securities."

According to this law, someone who is rich is given more credit as far as having the ability of identifying which blockchain projects are worth investing in than me, a career software engineer who has constructed cloud systems that handle over 4 million requests a day flawlessly. That's fucked up. If the law was just, I would be allowed to invest in this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dadi.cloud/r/8vloic5mrl
dadi.cloud/r/ggbio55tnc
dadi.cloud/r/m9n9ujfkwm
dadi.cloud/r/wvp6nfu3sh
dadi.cloud/r/3ky3at9yf1
dadi.cloud/r/5eh1tjruzv
dadi.cloud/r/7x0hf1isek
dadi.cloud/r/g35og567zj
dadi.cloud/r/7d4xjkjwpm
dadi.cloud/r/71j5tm9tde
etherscan.io/address/0x15ab2321d7e83d00c015048b567f4f6aadc1b022
dadi.cloud/r/32apdagehb
dadi.cloud/r/1st9m27qpb
dadi.cloud/r/2az00sicey
dadi.cloud/r/agnv0xofaa
dadi.cloud/r/dfnt6eo5xc
dadi.cloud/r/8vqf0ebagu
dadi.cloud/r/e2bck4nghp
dadi.cloud/r/g49op6o69k
dadi.cloud/r/e1jhcmp3cn
dadi.cloud/r/elxzkm39ey
dadi.cloud/r/t4ntkghcpq
0bin.net/paste/kpelNTUhx L8yxNm#iTNfFVKlkph N7blntGJRmr6Arg lO06futQ fhEZh8
dadi.cloud/r/fdz2zrnnl9
dadi.cloud/r/n4dk2pw3j5
dadi.cloud/r/k6htqa92wa
dadi.cloud/r/yeyrgsg5vk
dadi.cloud/r/pdxs5k5xw2
dadi.cloud/r/w1c0uoam0f
dadi.cloud/r/3e6b7nsmuw
dadi.cloud/r/lnaol4c2ev
dadi.cloud/r/59n0rd7f90
dadi.cloud/r/qgadvfrk5t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And no, I'm not going to do something illegal. I'm enjoying plenty enough gains to follow the rules and pay my taxes.

Non-Americans, please invest in this heavily to punish my dumb country for fucking over it's own citizens like this.

>not having $1 million by now

Thanks for the analysis. Also, one of the core team members of RaiBlocks is on it, which as we should all know by now is the best blockchain technology on the market at the moment.

Oh, and register for the pre-sale right now bitches. dadi.cloud/r/8vloic5mrl

>raiblocks
>"blockchain tech"

Neck yourself. You sound like a fucking snake oil salesman. And this is coming from a proud xrb holder

This wasn't the case for me, I was able to sign up just fun.

The fact this is being shilled so hard sketches me the fuck out

DAGs are the future you retard, and RaiBlocks is the only proven and functioning DAG technology.

>And this is coming from a proud xrb holder

You can hold XRB and be a dumbass, it seems.

Can't you just sign up with a fake name? What's the big deal?

>IRS breaks his doors down
>"Sir, you just cashed out $3M from shitbase. Our records indicate that the asset you sold was DADI. THIS IS ILLEGAL, VERMIN."
>Get told to put your arms behind you and crawl forward
>Scared out of your mind but you comply
>Fly lands on your nose, you sneeze
>Get 10 bullets loaded into to your head

You sure you wanna fuck with those chances?

I just said I was from Canada, It let me sign up.

In all seriousness OP, I think you should be fine. Some anons put themselves as Canadian and it let them make an account.

> join the moon mission user
dadi.cloud/r/ggbio55tnc

I'm not sure they have the resources to investigate and prosecute everyone. They only have records from Coinbase. I use 16 exchanges. Just say you bought a shitcoin that mooned. They cannot prove you didn't.

>moon mission here I come

dadi.cloud/r/m9n9ujfkwm

Keep the chain going cmoooooon

dadi.cloud/r/wvp6nfu3sh

I put american and just didnt check the box and it let me sign up just fine...

this, idk what op is talking about.

also investing in this while american is not illegal, op is just insinuating that the company is saying its illegal. ITS NOT.

>Wake me up when we get to the moon

dadi.cloud/r/m9n9ujfkwm

dadi.cloud/r/3ky3at9yf1

keep this chain going!

>Living in kikeland

LMAO

I'm gonna buy this coin on the first day

Hmm.. Looks like they're gonna be 50¢. Sucks being a poorfag.

I also have 20 refs so theres a good chance i'll get a great deal

It interested me straight away

Strap in boys
dadi.cloud/r/5eh1tjruzv

does it state you HAVE to be a credited investor? it just has the option for US residents.

dadi.cloud/r/7x0hf1isek

dadi.cloud/r/3ky3at9yf1

Only if you're American do you have to be an accredited investor. Some regulation on ICO's was passed recently or something I believe

dadi.cloud/r/g35og567zj

Sucks to be USA

dadi.cloud/r/7d4xjkjwpm looks legit

i havent seen anywhere stating you have to be in the US it just has it as an option. I registered in US without selecting it np

dadi.cloud/r/71j5tm9tde

All countries invited for the crowdsale.

No, the "accredited investor" bullshit only applies if you're American. Meaning, most Americans can't buy this ICO.

Work on that reading comprehension my boy

Unless you're American, and not an accredited investor....

The average bizpleb can't buy this ICO

WHO IS RIGHT? WHY WOULD IT LET ME REGISTER AND EVEN SEND ME EMAIL WELCOMING ME TO CROWDSALE IF I CANT PARTICIPATE?

Everyone is invited. No restrictions

Whats with the investor shit then mang

Ask wesley snipes waddup

excellent, even though i thought i would be able to participate in presale, crowdsale will have to work

That was only for the presale, which doesn't matter since winners have already been drawn. Crowdsale is all we can get. No word on what exchange(s) it's going to be listed on. They just say, "to be determined"

Oh shit, where do you think it will be?
I'm really excited for this coin t b h

Whale here (very early investor in Ethereum).

My etherscan: etherscan.io/address/0x15ab2321d7e83d00c015048b567f4f6aadc1b022

This project looks very exciting so if you sign up under my ref and I verify that you have, I'll send you 0.25 eth

dadi.cloud/r/32apdagehb

any individual cap on crowd-sale or details on how that will work?

I have to go to bed guys, and my phone is dying. Get on their telegram! They're fast at answering questions

Also whats the reward for referrals? I referred 20 people, some of them will probably buy?

we're all gonna make it bros, used your ref. sign up with mine and pass the gains around
dadi.cloud/r/1st9m27qpb

H-h-how did you get so rich?

GET IN: dadi.cloud/r/2az00sicey

lets get rich boys

dadi.cloud/r/agnv0xofaa

I just signed up with yours, whale-senpai.
dadi.cloud/r/dfnt6eo5xc

We're in this for the lambos together.

dadi.cloud/r/8vqf0ebagu

Pumped for this one too!

Obligatory sign up ref if anyone is feeling kind :)

dadi.cloud/r/e2bck4nghp

>pic unrelated

if anyone needs a link

dadi.cloud/r/g49op6o69k

My link is the best. Almost spells "poo" and "69" in one sentence. Clearly god tier.

if you're not making 200k a year then I'm in the wrong major

dadi.cloud/r/e1jhcmp3cn

Please someone use mine I poorfag

i just used one of your referals so pls respond

dadi.cloud/r/elxzkm39ey

I have 10 referrals already.
You will gain 10 sub-referrals if you use my link

dadi.cloud/r/t4ntkghcpq

FUCKING LIAR

Not reading all that
Earn free $8 here
0bin.net/paste/kpelNTUhx L8yxNm#iTNfFVKlkph N7blntGJRmr6Arg lO06futQ fhEZh8

The white paper for DADI reads like absolute bullshit. They have made websites for a couple of places so we should expect that they can pull of distributed computing as those it’s the easiest thing in the world? They explain 0 technical details and fluff put the whole white paper with bullshit. Their github is piss weak. Looks like a nice little scam coin so I guess you fags will make 20x on this.

Report him and everyone who's shilling these links.
They permanently ban anyone who does this because it's against the terms of use.

It genuinely seems like a good project, despite the spam here. Due to sheer volume alone, it's going to be an easy 10x quick sale, or likely 100x if you're patient like I will be. Anyway, if you want 5x of everything I put into it (which will be around 5ETH or so) then use this referral link when you sign up:

dadi.cloud/r/fdz2zrnnl9

Oi it’s not their doing maestro it’s the LAW. Why would they give a fuck where the money comes from? Just use a VPN and nobody asks.

I brushed up against a billionaire’s tits today and everyone knows that’s good luck. If you click on THIS referral link as opposed to one of the hundred others that vicarious luck will undoubtedly be passed on to you! dadi.cloud/r/n4dk2pw3j5

(And yes said Billionaire was male. Lactation must be a bitch at that tax bracket)

Gonna put in 100 ETH if i can get it in quick enough.

How are tokens used when they're ERC20 tokens for ethereum ? .tt brainlet

gonna be hard since the cap is 10k

Isn't the price of the token reliant on web hosting competitors?

fed up starring at the screen all day?
Are your friends keep telling you that you should go outside more often?
are you hungry but to lazy to go to the Fridge?

be a good human and use my referral!
dadi.cloud/r/k6htqa92wa

user..
dadi.cloud/r/yeyrgsg5vk

Get in while you can lads!

dadi.cloud/r/pdxs5k5xw2

Whale here.

Whoever posts the cutest trap will get my click on his referral.

dont tell me that trap aint cute!!

dadi.cloud/r/k6htqa92wa

There you go.
dadi.cloud/r/w1c0uoam0f

This looks good!

dadi.cloud/r/3e6b7nsmuw

dadi.cloud/r/lnaol4c2ev

DAG is not blockchain you retard, it's like telling "tesla solar panel are the best wind turbines technology right now".

dadi.cloud/r/6zh2s3tp9x

I'm a noob here, but this thread reeks of bullshit. Why?

>RaiBlocks
>blockchain

because it looks like a ponzi referal shitfest, but the referals really only give you something if the people you refer actually buy some... if you want to know why DADI and RAI will blast off I just made a thread about the leaked rebranding check it out

Let's go boys

dadi.cloud/r/59n0rd7f90

Link post number?

10k is for presale, there's no cap on crowd sale yet.

someone gib me my firs ref plz
dadi.cloud/r/qgadvfrk5t

so dumb question, how do you actually use these referrals? Do I need to put it somewhere other than the address bar or?