Convinced by Veeky Forums sell 5000 REQ and buy VEN at ATH before going to bed

>convinced by Veeky Forums sell 5000 REQ and buy VEN at ATH before going to bed
>wake up
>REQ mooned, VEN is down

Fuck you, Veeky Forums. I didn't want to do it, but you said it would be the biggest bull run of the decade. Fuck you so much.

Lol

Sell low, buy high. Simple.

Same here

Ven will go up much higher don't worty

I guess you didn't see the BMW commercial op.

>Pajeet'd!
Hope you learned your lesson, better luck next time, and you're still going to make it.

dyor retard

NEVER, EVER, LISTEN TO /BIZ.

Why the fuck would you sell REQ? Is it because you're all-in'ing? REQ is honestly the safest moon of 2018. You might miss out on some short-term moons, but it's basically guaranteed top 20 by end of Q1 and would not be surprised to see it in top 10 or top 5 by EOY, considering fucking ADA is there.

How are u not accumulating WTC right now wtf

The moment VEN moons or REQ dips, I will go back to REQ. Fuck I have lost so much money it's not fair

I am in suicide mood right now.

First off, never listen to Biz. Second, why you would sell literal gold like REQ (which will pull a Stellar / Ripple) for a shitcoin like Ven is totally fucking beyond me.

VEN and REQ are awesome pairs man. just hodl long enough until one is up, sell and reinvest in the one that is down. continue this for 2 weeks youll be up 10x.

im in the exact same boat op. except try 32k req instead of 5k.
whenever you fuck up, someone like me will always fuck up worse, if that makes you feel any better.
patiently waiting for ven to rise enough to break even

We told you not to fucking sell REQ and you listened to ((them)))

Rule number one - always do thr opposite of what biz says

Are you a autistic cum rag? Listening to people on Veeky Forums or anyone is a sure way to lose money. Only trust your own picks stop trying to chase the next fad. You'll make more money just holding coins with good fundamentals.

Stop selling its obvious you have no idea how to read a chart or play the market.

but muh BMW partnership

Stop getting shilled by pajeets

Solid advice. If you were a coin i'd invest in you

I'll buy 71XlvCbo coin.

This guy's right. Next big altcoin right above us.

only one advice user

Actually held true for me

Like Verge?

REQ is a solid project with good fundamentals. VEN's valuation is entirely based on that the gooks MIGHT buy it, that they MIGHT have partnerships. I still have no idea how VEN is technologically better than most any of the top 20 cryptos.

Give me an honest answer here /biz

Do I sell all XLM and buy into FUN?

HODL, faggot. Pick a rocket and strap in tight, and stop trying to jump between them.

Depends, do you want to be part of fun mooning and have fun or be depressed and complain?

Yea if you've been holding since 1 cent or less. Like most would of been.

Stfu dude. He is the reason i make day trading bux..

Just keep doing what you are doing.. eventually you will get the hang of it.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK I WANT IT BACK I WANT IT BACK I WANT IT BACK

Fuck i'll just kill myself

Can I haz your VEN first???

>sell your REQ
>VEN moons

Lul

Give me my money back.

Bro, are you stupid though? You're actually fucking serious? 1st, seriously don't listen to biz. Do the fuckin opposite of what they say.

Secondly, the most important rule of investing is to buy like the market won't open again for 10 years. Do you honestly believe that VEN and ATH won't reach back to where you bought? If so, you bought into something you thought would fail, and you should stop investing, because you clearly don't get how this works.

You haven't lost money until you sell at a lower price. Any time you buy something, it'll go up or down. 1 of 2 things will happen. That means it's very likely you'll lose money half the time if you view it that way.

Now, go grow a pair of god damn balls and put in a sell offer 10% higher than your buy price and forget about it. Come back later and enjoy your profit.

Dumbass.