So how about for once being a nice guy and helping someone out...

So how about for once being a nice guy and helping someone out, I'm relatively new and would like to ask you for your advice .

From the currencies below which one should I buy ? Bought some ripple some time ago that went great , anything else you guys would recommend ?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone recommend me to buy verge ? Will it M O O N ?

That list is mostly shit. You should be getting in ENG, XLM, and LINK.

dont. just by xrp and hodl for banker $$

Yea this is basically the only place I can buy with me debit card , I have an Amex CC but coinbase does not seem the accept amex , any idea which trader would accept amex ?

this. maybe NAV might workout, but truely shitcoins you got there OP

You don't think it has already slown down ? Is there any potential left in it ? If so I will drop 1000shekkles on it

Yea just end me, basically I only have amex to pay or PayPal, but none of the """good""" traders seem to accept those eh

I can't even tell if this is next level LINK shilling or a serious post anymore. I'm almost about to fall for this meme

Looks like litebit, they have high buy prices and low sell prices

It is actually , know of any other place I could buy using PayPal or amex ?

If I truely had to choose Id go XRP, STRAT RDD and NAV. Maybe REP for quickies. seriously tho just find another exchange

Which one would you recommend anonski ?

No, just buy from there and accept your losses, then send to an other exchange and start trading, at least then you're in the game.

dude, XRP mooned fucking hard but if youre willing to hodl for a few months, its gonna go higher.
buy the dip, XRP is jew approved.

Which exchange would you recommend ? Sorry for the high levels of noobishness

try going through the list to find one that supports amex
cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info

May kek bless you anonkun

Buy BTC or ETH from any exchange with amex. Send that shit to bittrex or binance. Buy quality coins with BTC or ETH there.

its serious. im not holding bags or anything and trying to get rid of them. if i didnt believe in link i would just dump it now and take my 3x gains elsewhere. i believe link has massive moon potential

You'll wanna sign up to a few different ones, e.g. Binance and Cryptopia seem to have a lot mooning shitcoins.

you probably cant find a good exchange with amex, just do this

Just opened an account at goynance , still hate the fact I have to convert shit to bitcoin /eth just to trade , commission on everything seems the house always wins

Buy ltc, its faster and cheaper. Btc is ridiculously expensive.

commission is miniscule shit compared to the gains you will make with quality coins. just one bump will cover you for at least 5 years of everyday non stop trading.
seriously consider binance or bittrex.

Just sent some ripple 50 coins I know it's not much but just to try it a little to binance , plan on converting 50 ripple to Tron , sound good ?

I meant to say tranfer fees and sending time

all coins on binance are reviewed before listing so hodl any coin long enough and youll make gains.
why tron though? its up 100%+ already. it has more room to grow, but its seems its bound to dip soon

sry but nice guys finish last

Oooh look at all those trollz